Bring4th

Full Version: chickweed and reishi mushroom for the lungs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
reishi mushroom and chickweed are both natural substances which are beneficial for the lungs and respiratory
system. chickweed is also said to help weight loss and reishi is said to increase the spiritual side of our nature.
before using or purchasing please do your own due diligence and check with a holistic physician just in case.

reishi mushroom and chickweed are both natural substances which are beneficial for the lungs and respiratory
system. chickweed is also said to help weight loss and reishi is said to increase the spiritual side of our nature.
before using or purchasing please do your own due diligence and check with a holistic physician just in case.

All mushrooms from this point on will need to be tested for radioactivity. Confused

U.S Customs is checking all inbound Japanese shipments for radiation. Has increased lead time significantly.

Richard
yeah its a shame. thanks for mentioning that.
How on earth do you consume chickweed? It doesn't taste good. I can't think of any wild critter that eats chickweed; not even bugs.
i have cocoa with reishi... i haven't tried it yet.
(07-28-2011, 11:15 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]All mushrooms from this point on will need to be tested for radioactivity. Confused

since when? all mushrooms come from japan?

Meerie

(07-28-2011, 04:29 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]How on earth do you consume chickweed? It doesn't taste good. I can't think of any wild critter that eats chickweed; not even bugs.
Oh I love it! it grows wild around here. I think it tastes a bit like corn.

you can buy the tablets from the herb vendors like natures way . 100 tablets for like 6 or seven dollars
(07-29-2011, 12:09 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2011, 11:15 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]All mushrooms from this point on will need to be tested for radioactivity. Confused

since when? all mushrooms come from japan?
http://www.healwithfood.org/articles/mus...uclear.php
due to the ability of mushrooms to absorb heavy metals, including those that are radioactive, European mushrooms may, to date, include toxicity from the 1986 Chernobyl disaster and continue to be studied

Since the northern hemisphere is just recycling radioactive air, the whole northern hemisphere has a constant rate of radiation absorption. I'm sure mushrooms from the southern hemisphere are safe, but where do you source them?
I purchased some Reishi powder and have been consuming a little at a time. The taste is woody and rather unpleasant. I find that if I put it in my teapot, along with the tea, and some cardamom and cinnamon, it is tolerable. Any more than a half-teaspoon provides a strong laxative effect.