Bring4th

Full Version: Blue ray
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"The blue-ray center of energy streaming is the center which, for the first time, is outgoing as well as inpouring. Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in grasping the spirit/mind complexes of its own entity and further difficulty in expressing such understandings of self. Entities blocked in this area may have difficulties in accepting communication from other mind/body/spirit complexes."

Are we doing something new with this in our experience here on Earth?

Unbound

New? If you want to consider that the world has been pre-dominantly STS for a long time which is marked by an intense blockage of the blue ray then by all means it could be "new" to consider that communication is of paramount importance in this time to increase STO harvest.
(07-29-2011, 11:49 AM)Joseph326 Wrote: [ -> ]"The blue-ray center of energy streaming is the center which, for the first time, is outgoing as well as inpouring. Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in grasping the spirit/mind complexes of its own entity and further difficulty in expressing such understandings of self. Entities blocked in this area may have difficulties in accepting communication from other mind/body/spirit complexes."

Are we doing something new with this in our experience here on Earth?

For the first time = blue ray is the first energy center that is outgoing as well as inpouring. (Starting from red ray and going up.)
(07-29-2011, 02:26 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]New? If you want to consider that the world has been pre-dominantly STS for a long time which is marked by an intense blockage of the blue ray then by all means it could be "new" to consider that communication is of paramount importance in this time to increase STO harvest.
How do you figure earth has been STS for a long time? I've always considered STS to require a degree of dedication which I see as different from simple ignorance or nonenlightenment. I mean, when I think of STS, I always think of the Nazis or Genghis kahn or Rasputin. None of these is in any way typical of what humanity is or has been as a whole, are they?

Unbound

Those are perhaps the ones who could be considered harvestable as negative, but keep in mind that the paths pervade all the densities and the paths are a function of the choice. STO harvestable is 51%, and STS harvestable is 95%, however this also means that STO is ALSO STS 49%, and STS is ALSO 5% STO, and still harvestable. However, this doesn't mean polarity doesn't exist outside of these "harvestable" points. For instance, you could only be 30% STO and thus be dominantly 70% STS, but still not be eligible for STS harvest. At the same time, you could be 60% STO, and thus harvestable, but you will still be 40% STS.

The paths are a scale which must be balanced out. Keep in mind that beyond the 4th density Polarity has almost nothing to do with Harvest, and in the 6th density the paths unite in to one single path of Service to the Creator, however polarity still exists as a function of character, personality and method.

Since there have been very few harvestable positive entities (according to Ra anyways) until very recently I can only assume that the majority of humans of this past cycle have been below 51% STO and thus are dominantly STS simply by virtue of balance. I think it is unpleasant to give such extreme image as nazism to the STS path, afterall there are many who are not so far gone that they cannot see the light.

If you think about it, since since 51% STO denotes 49% STS, we can take that 49% and compare it to the 95% STS requirement. Now, there is a 46% difference, which means that there is a dividing line between two 23% measures where one is either tilting towards STO harvestable, or STS harvestable. So 72% STS is just as close to being harvestable STO as it is to being harvestable STS. And as Ra states, both paths are equal in difficulty and task.

Now, part of the function of the veil, as Ra has said, was to introduce the STS path and this veil has not yet been lifted so I can only presume that from the onset of this veil there has been a dominance of STS and we are working towards eventually actually completely removing the veil. IN all honesty, this is what I hope for from this Harvest. This is not just a regular Harvest, we have here a Grand Harvest, one which will alter the entire universe. The Plan has been set in motion, I hope you're all ready for the ride!

Blessings, Love and Light from Creator to Creator, adonai,
Questioner: Why is the negative path so much more difficult to attain harvestability upon than the positive?
Ra: I am Ra. This is due to a distortion of the
Law of One which indicates that the gateway to intelligent infinity be a
gateway at the end of a straight and narrow path as you may call it. To
attain fifty-one percent dedication to the welfare of other-selves is
as difficult as attaining a grade of five percent dedication to
otherselves. The, shall we say, sinkhole of indifference is between those two.

Okay, but my experience is on the positive path, and it has not been easy. For me, the level of dedication required has been extraordinarily difficult at times. The one thing Ra mentioned as crucial is self-honesty. For the negative path, it requires dedication to service-to-self at the expense of all else. Even Hitler with his dedication and commitment to the elitism and enslavement apparently fell due to his inner belief that what he was doing was for the good of humanity, which was misguided for an STS candidate. What I'm trying to say is that either path is difficult to the point that most people will not make it, even many of those who show a strong inclination to positive. But I would not call them STS.

Hitler fell, as many do, due to losing touch with reality. We can create our own realities to be certain. However, these can be quite detached (due to personal identifications and attachments) and therefore ineffective and non-polarizing, regardless of what we believe is good, right, true, 'loving', makes us feel good, etc. Yet the impotent, illusory nature of these attachments and identifications can be exposed with honesty (blue ray) - 'salvation' is 'built in'.
(07-30-2011, 11:47 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Hitler fell, as many do, due to losing touch with reality. We can create our own realities to be certain. However, these can be quite detached (due to personal identifications and attachments) and therefore ineffective and non-polarizing, regardless of what we believe is good, right, true, 'loving', makes us feel good, etc. Yet the impotent, illusory nature of these attachments and identifications can be exposed with honesty (blue ray) - 'salvation' is 'built in'.
This answer I like, and I agree with it. It's self-honesty that's the key to blue ray. This degree of self honesty is what is so extraordinarily difficult, because as you say, it requires letting go of attachments. The most intimate and difficult to let go of my attachments are those that have to do with beliefs and opinions, which others have called ego-vanities. It manifests as "I know" or "I'm right". It's only when I began to let go of these that I seemed to make any real progress. There is also a tendency of the self to get caught up in "glamor" or "specialness", and I often wonder if this wanderer notion is of any use to us at all. Am I a wanderer? Even if I were, what difference would it make? I still deal with challenges and catalyst in the same manner anyone else would. But as to Hitler, yes he did become derailed and became detached from reality, it seems. But I think he was also quite naive and did have attachments of idealism which could have thwarted him from his path. But thank you for your insight.

The attachments, if left unaddressed, can even become pathological - from mildly neurotic to raving psychotic. What Ra called a 'twilight world' (metaphorical lack of light of consciousness). I think 'wanderers' as they tend to quickly reach 'green', and to some extent 'blue', can see these difficulties more in themselves and others. The general pattern of what seems to amount to forced dishonesty, is indeed quite insane, as Ra said.

But why is it that only the adept can be centered in honesty.
(07-30-2011, 03:34 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]If you think about it, since since 51% STO denotes 49% STS, we can take that 49% and compare it to the 95% STS requirement. Now, there is a 46% difference, which means that there is a dividing line between two 23% measures where one is either tilting towards STO harvestable, or STS harvestable. So 72% STS is just as close to being harvestable STO as it is to being harvestable STS. And as Ra states, both paths are equal in difficulty and task.

I say that 3Ders start off not having chosen. After so many lives, some choose STO and some choose STS. I think that per Ra, usually this marks their last 3D life, so will disappear from 3D afterward. That leaves a lot of 3Ders not having chosen at all. If you credit STOers as having chosen, you must also identify STSers as having chosen as well. So we always have far fewer STSers than 49%.

Sure, some 3Ders play around with being self-centered and bullying, but even they haven't necessarily Chosen yet. They have to feel very rewarded for that behavior and really get excited recruiting followers and deceiving them.

This leaves most of the population in the Sinkhole, as Ra calls it.

3DMonkey

(07-30-2011, 12:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]The attachments, if left unaddressed, can even become pathological - from mildly neurotic to raving psychotic. What Ra called a 'twilight world' (metaphorical lack of light of consciousness). I think 'wanderers' as they tend to quickly reach 'green', and to some extent 'blue', can see these difficulties more in themselves and others. The general pattern of what seems to amount to forced dishonesty, is indeed quite insane, as Ra said.

But why is it that only the adept can be centered in honesty.

Thanks for bringing that up. I'd like to just throw in the last sentence from Ra's answer that 'twilight world' is from.

Quote:To know your self is to have the foundation upon firm ground.

Unbound

Being upon one path or the other is not dependent upon the conscious choice. Polarity is like magnetic energy, so regardless of whether or not you have consciously chosen you still either are drawn to one side or the other. The "sinkhole" is ONLY relevant to Harvest! This does not mean that those people are without polarity!

Quote:Questioner: Then, through free will, some time within the third density experience, the path splits and the entity consciously chooses—or he probably doesn’t consciously choose. Does the entity consciously choose this path of the initial splitting point?
Ra: I am Ra. We speak in generalities which is dangerous for always inaccurate. However, we realize you look for the overview; so we will eliminate anomalies and speak of majorities.

The majority of third density beings is far along the chosen path before realization of that path is conscious.
[/size]

Questioner: I assume that an entity on either path can decide to change paths at any time and possibly retrace steps, the path changing being more difficult the farther along the path the change is made. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The further an entity has, what you would call, polarized, the more easily this entity may change polarity, for the more power and awareness the entity will have.

Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern.

Questioner: Will you expand on the positive and negative polarizations in general and how they apply to individuals and planets, etc.? I think there is a correlation here, but I’m not sure.
Ra: I am Ra. It is correct that there is a correlation between the energy field of an entity of your nature and planetary bodies, for all material is constructed by means of the dynamic tension of the magnetic field. The lines of force in both cases may be seen to be much like the interweaving spirals of the braided hair. Thus positive and negative wind and interweave forming geometric relationships in the energy fields of both persons, as you would call a mind/body/spirit complex, and planets.

The negative pole is the south pole or the lower pole. The north or upper pole is positive. The crisscrossing of these spiraling energies form primary, secondary, and tertiary energy centers. You are familiar with the primary energy centers of the physical, mental, and spiritual body complex. Secondary points of the crisscrossing of positive and negative center orientation revolve about several of your centers. The yellow-ray center may be seen to have secondary energy centers in elbow, in knee, and in the subtle bodies at a slight spacing from the physical vehicle at points describing diamonds about the entity’s navel area surrounding the body.

One may examine each of the energy centers for such secondary centers. Some of your peoples work with these energy centers, and you call this acupuncture. However, it is to be noted that there are most often anomalies in the placement of the energy centers so that the scientific precision of this practice is brought into question. Like most scientific attempts at precision, it fails to take into account the unique qualities of each creation.

The most important concept to grasp about the energy field is that the lower or negative pole will draw the universal energy into itself from the cosmos. Therefrom it will move upward to be met and reacted to by the positive spiraling energy moving downward from within. The measure of an entity’s level of ray activity is the locus wherein the south pole outer energy has been met by the inner spiraling positive energy.

As an entity grows more polarized this locus will move upwards. This phenomenon has been called by your peoples the kundalini. However, it may better be thought of as the meeting place of cosmic and inner, shall we say, vibratory understanding. To attempt to raise the locus of this meeting without realizing the metaphysical principles of magnetism upon which this depends is to invite great imbalance.

Questioner: Thank you. You have stated previously that the foundation of our present illusion is the concept of polarity. I would like to ask, since we have defined the two polarities as service-to-others and service-to-self, is there a more complete or eloquent or enlightening definition of these polarities or any more information that we don’t have at this time that you could give on the two ends of the poles that would give us a better insight into the nature of polarity itself?
Ra: I am Ra. It is unlikely that there is a more pithy or eloquent description of the polarities of third density than service-to-others and service-to-self due to the nature of the mind/body/spirit complexes’ distortions towards perceiving concepts relating to philosophy in terms of ethics or activity. However, we might consider the polarities using slightly variant terms. In this way a possible enrichment of insight might be achieved for some.

One might consider the polarities with the literal nature enjoyed by the physical polarity of the magnet. The negative and positive, with electrical characteristics, may be seen to be just as in the physical sense. It is to be noted in this context that it is quite impossible to judge the polarity of an act or an entity, just as it is impossible to judge the relative goodness of the negative and positive poles of the magnet.

Another method of viewing polarities might involve the concept of radiation/absorption. That which is positive is radiant; that which is negative is absorbent.

So you see, the polarities are part and parcel of our Third Dimensional experience, whether or not you have consciously chosen, you still have a magnetism to one capacity or the other.
I contend that 'knowing oneself', in 3D terms, is an evolutionary process with predictable, documented, stages, and that these stages are indicative of the subdensities, or the progression of self-awareness. There is an archetypal framework for the manner in which the self learns about self. The stages always move from pre-personal (1-3), to personal (3-6), to transpersonal (6-7). Only at the latter stages can we attain enough 'escape velocity' (polarity) to be sufficiently free from the collective 'support system', that is, to even be able to make our own choices.

If there is efficient use of catalyst, the adept will move into the teaching of the next octave, while still in 3D.

3DMonkey

(07-30-2011, 12:26 PM)lightning Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2011, 11:47 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Hitler fell, as many do, due to losing touch with reality. We can create our own realities to be certain. However, these can be quite detached (due to personal identifications and attachments) and therefore ineffective and non-polarizing, regardless of what we believe is good, right, true, 'loving', makes us feel good, etc. Yet the impotent, illusory nature of these attachments and identifications can be exposed with honesty (blue ray) - 'salvation' is 'built in'.
This answer I like, and I agree with it. It's self-honesty that's the key to blue ray. This degree of self honesty is what is so extraordinarily difficult, because as you say, it requires letting go of attachments. The most intimate and difficult to let go of my attachments are those that have to do with beliefs and opinions, which others have called ego-vanities. It manifests as "I know" or "I'm right". It's only when I began to let go of these that I seemed to make any real progress. There is also a tendency of the self to get caught up in "glamor" or "specialness", and I often wonder if this wanderer notion is of any use to us at all. Am I a wanderer? Even if I were, what difference would it make? I still deal with challenges and catalyst in the same manner anyone else would. But as to Hitler, yes he did become derailed and became detached from reality, it seems. But I think he was also quite naive and did have attachments of idealism which could have thwarted him from his path. But thank you for your insight.

*applause* Smile

Unbound

(07-30-2011, 02:47 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I contend that 'knowing oneself', in 3D terms, is an evolutionary process with predictable, documented, stages, and that these stages are indicative of the subdensities, or the progression of self-awareness. There is an archetypal framework for the manner in which the self learns about self. The stages always move from pre-personal (1-3), to personal (3-6), to transpersonal (6-7). Only at the latter stages can we attain enough 'escape velocity' (polarity) to be sufficiently free from the collective 'support system', that is, to even be able to make our own choices.

If there is efficient use of catalyst, the adept will move into the teaching of the next octave, while still in 3D.
This is very important to note! The fact that your level of learning can go beyond 3D while still in 3D.

3DMonkey

(07-30-2011, 02:47 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I contend that 'knowing oneself', in 3D terms, is an evolutionary process with predictable, documented, stages, and that these stages are indicative of the subdensities, or the progression of self-awareness. There is an archetypal framework for the manner in which the self learns about self. The stages always move from pre-personal (1-3), to personal (3-6), to transpersonal (6-7). Only at the latter stages can we attain enough 'escape velocity' (polarity) to be sufficiently free from the collective 'support system', that is, to even be able to make our own choices.

I don't see them quite so much as stages. 2 doesn't necessarily need to come before 5. I also see many twists come along from all the subdensities within the subdensities, and also how these interplay across the mind/body/spirit complexity of 'oneself'. They are all here at once and the pathways are not the same.
(07-30-2011, 02:51 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]

This is very important to note! The fact that your level of learning can go beyond 3D while still in 3D.
I would say so too. We "move into the teaching" as a student. Right?

(07-30-2011, 02:51 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]

Much of this type of learning falls within the realm of the imagination, of course. Like dreams, for example (Ra said that past a certain point, dreams are the most efficient tool for polarizing). And, due to lack of societal catalyst of a helpful nature, you automatically get 'external help' to the extent that it is needed or requested.

(07-30-2011, 02:58 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see them quite so much as stages. 2 doesn't necessarily need to come before 5. I also see many twists come along from all the subdensities within the subdensities, and also how these interplay across the mind/body/spirit complexity of 'oneself'. They are all here at once and the pathways are not the same.
You can look at these stages as centers of expression of one's values (what is deemed to be compelling or important). We reach up to a higher and dip down to experience the lower, but on balance there tends to be a center of gravity that does follow a predictable progression, as they contain prerequiste 'coursework'. This progression is especially evident while becoming an adult. Most people here move quickly to 4. Most 'wanderers' apparently quickly move to 6 and remain, as there is little incentive to go beyond.

(07-30-2011, 02:58 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I would say so too. We "move into the teaching" as a student. Right?
Yes, effectively we perceive the catalyst for which we have prepared ourselves. The nature of catalyst changes as our mind progresses to accept, or to provide a place for more of our spirit. We become more of what we have always been. But it is formulaic and we can know what can be taught and what can be learned. We always follow rules (archetypal principles of the logos) and act predictably within these constraints which force us to constantly confront ourselves. This confrontation is generally ignored which necessarily results in disease.

3DMonkey

(07-30-2011, 03:04 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Much of this type of learning falls within the realm of the imagination, of course. Like dreams, for example (Ra said that past a certain point, dreams are the most efficient tool for polarizing). And, due to lack of societal catalyst of a helpful nature, you automatically get 'external help' to the extent that it is needed or requested.

(07-30-2011, 02:58 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see them quite so much as stages. 2 doesn't necessarily need to come before 5. I also see many twists come along from all the subdensities within the subdensities, and also how these interplay across the mind/body/spirit complexity of 'oneself'. They are all here at once and the pathways are not the same.
You can look at these stages as centers of expression of one's values (what is deemed to be compelling or important). We reach up to a higher and dip down to experience the lower, but on balance there tends to be a center of gravity that does follow a predictable progression, as they contain prerequiste 'coursework'. This progression is especially evident while becoming an adult. Most people here move quickly to 4. Most 'wanderers' apparently quickly move to 6 and remain, as there is little incentive to go beyond.

Quote:41.24 Questioner: Why are the red, yellow, and blue energy centers called primary centers? I think from previous material I understand this, but is there some tracing of these primary colors back to intelligent infinity more profound than what you have given us?

Ra: I am Ra. We cannot say what may seem profound to an entity. The red, yellow, and blue rays are primary because they signify activity of a primary nature.

Red ray is the foundation; orange ray the movement towards yellow ray which is the ray of self-awareness and interaction. Green ray is the movement through various experiences of energy exchanges having to do with compassion and all-forgiving love to the primary blue ray which is the first ray of radiation of self regardless of any actions from another.

The green-ray entity is ineffectual in the face of blockage from other-selves. The blue ray entity is a co-Creator. This may perhaps simply be a restatement of previous activity, but if you consider the function of the Logos as representative[symbol] of the Infinite Creator in effectuating the knowing of the Creator by the Creator[blue ray operating] you may perhaps see the steps by which this may be accomplished.

Quote:77.13 Questioner: Then to condense your statement, I see it meaning that there are seven basic philosophical foundations for mental experience, seven for bodily, seven for spiritual, and that these produce the polarization that we experience sometime during the third-density cycle. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct in that you perceive the content of our prior statement with accuracy. You are incorrect in that you have no mention of the, shall we say, location of all of these concept complexes; that is, they exist within the roots of the mind and it is from this resource that their guiding influence and leitmotifs* may be traced. You may further note that each foundation is itself not single but a complex of concepts. Furthermore, there are relationships betwixt mind, body, and spirit of the same location in octave, for instance: one, eight, fifteen, and relationships within each octave which are helpful in the pursuit of The Choice by the mind/body/spirit complex. The Logos under which these foundations stand is one of free will. Thusly the foundations may be seen to have unique facets and relationships for each mind/body/spirit complex. Only twenty-two, The Choice, is relatively fixed and single.
There is a strong correlation between the tarot, the subdensities, and polarization (chakra activation and balance). However, when I say 'core values', I'm referring primarily to a 'psychological maturation within yellow-ray mind' which itself is another archetypal pattern (of stages). Here, they're identifiable in social contexts. I am mapping the progression of polarization to these stages out of an assumption that appropriate catalyst also follows what has been preprared by psychological growth.

(07-29-2011, 02:26 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]New? If you want to consider that the world has been pre-dominantly STS for a long time which is marked by an intense blockage of the blue ray then by all means it could be "new" to consider that communication is of paramount importance in this time to increase STO harvest.

it is not blockage of that ray. those entities absorb energies from those chakras. second, not necessarily blue ray. green and blue not found in negative spectrum. blue is not a prerequisite.

(07-30-2011, 02:43 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Being upon one path or the other is not dependent upon the conscious choice. Polarity is like magnetic energy, so regardless of whether or not you have consciously chosen you still either are drawn to one side or the other. The "sinkhole" is ONLY relevant to Harvest! This does not mean that those people are without polarity!
:
:
the polarities are part and parcel of our Third Dimensional experience, whether or not you have consciously chosen, you still have a magnetism to one capacity or the other.

Fair enough. Thanks!

Unbound

@ Unity - Well yes true, it's not a pre-requisite, I rather should have implied that it is more a common "trait".

Blessings, kyachi, glad I could help! Love and Light from Creator to Creator, adonai.
blue ray seems to be denigrated at times in preference to the heart (love) and the indigo (psychic realm). But there is much in wisdom which can inform a life, and demonstrate the understanding of lessons (and then being in a position to convey some of this to others).

as always, there is a balance in all these things.
we also have this on Blue Ray (not blu ray lol)

Quote:39.10 This is the resource for spiritual work. When green ray has been activated we find the third primary ray being able to begin potentiation. This is the first true spiritual ray in that all transfers are of an integrated mind/body/spirit nature. The blue ray seats the learning/teachings of the spirit in each density within the mind/body complex, animating the whole, communicating to others this entirety of beingness.

so again, "The first true Spiritual Ray".

the 5th energy center (blue) is that of clear communications; being able to assist others by being able to communicate that which we have learnt ourselves.

this Clarity of Communication also serves the purpose of reducing Distortions. Much like peeling away the clouds, and showing the sky and sun for what it is.

- -

incidentally, the 5th energy center roughly corresponds to the Significators in the archetypes, and some fruitful parallels can be drawn there.