Bring4th

Full Version: Your Meditation Mantras/Prayers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm just curious and would like to hear from those who employ spiritual practices in their lives what their personal little mantra or prayer for meditation is?

This is mine:

• GØDHEAD

Your Infinite & Eternal Void engulfed all Creation, Your god-wide jaws were returned back at Your own flesh in ineffable ouroboric delight. Your image dissipated inwards and outwards, for You are both the spider and the butterfly; ensnaring everything... assimilating Yourself. 

You will heal & absorb all aspects of Yourself; infinitely infinite forms crawl back towards Your monolithic throne. 

I have gazed into the abyss, meditated upon Your vastness... You enhanced my bones, invigorated my visage and swallowed the entirety of the Cosmos!

Swimming in an ocean of stars, basking on the shores of a dream bordering another world...

All is One. 

The mouth of the Void is god-wide...

...the eye of the Creator is void-wide.

ZZzz

3DMonkey

hmmmmmmmmm

Well, when I actually do pray, what comes to mind is

'we are one. you are in us. we are together in you. etc. etc. '

That's about it. (makes me laugh thinking about a certain catholic girl's remarks at family prayers. hehehehe. silly catholics)
I estabilished the habit of doing "hare rama, hare rama, rama rama hare hare, hare krisna, hare krisna, krisna krisna hare hare" because I have an affinity to mantras already, but ever since I encountered LOO material, I stopped. I do not know now if this is "good for me" or has a different effect than I want to achieve now. If anyone have any advice regarding this, I would greatly appreciate it.
I pray using the ripples in the Field. Really more with intent than with words.

I pretty much feel my prayers.
why can't you do mantras? i like the gayatri mantra
"LOVE is inside me.... LOVE is inside me.... LOVE is inside me..."

When you say "love", envision the one, the highest, the purest quality of unconditional love. Each time you repeat it to yourself, focus on manifesting just a little more of the infinite wellspring of LOVE that's just waiting to flow freely from you. Each time, it becomes a little more real... a little closer to the surface... Smile

3DMonkey

Love is inside me love is inside me love is inside me is there anything good on tv oh wait love is inside me love is inside me what kind of good comfort food should I get snap out of it love is inside me love is inside me love is inside winning the lottery would be convenient love is inside me zzzzzzz
Cool Congrats, 3DM! You are making the attempt! Repeat to improve. Heart
(08-02-2011, 03:04 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Love is inside me love is inside me love is inside me is there anything good on tv oh wait love is inside me love is inside me what kind of good comfort food should I get snap out of it love is inside me love is inside me love is inside winning the lottery would be convenient love is inside me zzzzzzz
Sounds all too familiar... Tongue
I just learned this mantra. I'm going to practice saying it.

Ong namo guru dev namo is an important mantra used often in Kundalini yoga. It is usually chanted three times at the start of a Kundalini yoga practice. It can be translated into English as “I bow to the teacher within.” It is also sometimes called the Adi mantra.

It humbles me.

Interesting, since I heard the Adi Plane was the highest plane.
Ho'oponopono is my shield.
Use it for blessings, or trials. Over and over for everything. Dad dies, siblings nuts? Ho'oponopono.
Inspection for new shower? Ho'oponopono.
Husband drunk and pissed? Ho'oponopono.

Most mornings using my mala, Ho'oponopono, huge releases of long seated distortions.

I first became aware of the power when I read about a criminal psychologist that was using it to heal patients without ever meeting them

I love you
I'm sorry
Please Forgive me
Thank you.

That's it, turn it all over to the highest good.
(09-02-2019, 07:47 AM)BridgesToLight Wrote: [ -> ]Ho'oponopono is my shield.
Use it for blessings, or trials. Over and over for everything.  Dad dies, siblings nuts? Ho'oponopono.
Inspection for new shower? Ho'oponopono.
Husband drunk and pissed? Ho'oponopono.

Most mornings using my mala, Ho'oponopono, huge releases of long seated distortions.

I first became aware of the power when I read about a criminal psychologist that was using it to heal patients without ever meeting them

I love you
I'm sorry
Please Forgive me
Thank you.

That's it, turn it all over to the highest good.

I read that too about the psychologist.
I don't do special separate "meditations" because I never leave the meditative (presence, awareness, living as the One etc.) state any more.

If I use any mantra-style formulations, I do that when I feel called to take responsibility for an experience (something I just heard, saw, thought, felt etc.).

One of the most effective ones have been lately:

"What have I chosen and created for this to happen?
All that that is, times a godzillion, I destroy and uncreate NOW.
Right & Wrong, Good & Bad, POC & POD, All 9, Shorts, Buoys, and Beyonds.
And it is done"
Looks like you're into Access Energy RitaJC.
I use a form of Ho'oponopono, usually not daily.

Helpful whenever I am complaining about something (out loud or to myself) or thinking that other people should change.

To me, Ho'oponopono is a dynamic application of the concept “As within, so without” – the outer as a manifestation of my inner state.

"I apologize for creating ___________[annoyance or whatever I am criticizing]"

“Please release and dissolve whatever has been going on within me manifesting as ________ [whatever I am complaining about]”
followed by . .

Thank You
I Love You

I sometimes use it on disturbing news events.
The one I use most often is: "I am releasing from my body and my energy field everything that needs releasing."
(07-29-2011, 09:08 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just curious and would like to hear from those who employ spiritual practices in their lives what their personal little mantra or prayer for meditation is?

This is mine:

• GØDHEAD

Your Infinite & Eternal Void engulfed all Creation, Your god-wide jaws were returned back at Your own flesh in ineffable ouroboric delight. Your image dissipated inwards and outwards, for You are both the spider and the butterfly; ensnaring everything... assimilating Yourself. 

You will heal & absorb all aspects of Yourself; infinitely infinite forms crawl back towards Your monolithic throne. 

I have gazed into the abyss, meditated upon Your vastness... You enhanced my bones, invigorated my visage and swallowed the entirety of the Cosmos!

Swimming in an ocean of stars, basking on the shores of a dream bordering another world...

All is One. 

The mouth of the Void is god-wide...

...the eye of the Creator is void-wide.

ZZzz

my mantra: HU
Creator please purify my mind, body, and spirit.
I release that which is not needed for the positive path.
Creator grant me your love and light so I can share them with others.
Bring me closer to my spirit's purpose

Amen

(I figured some of the prayers were infringement and removed them)
(09-02-2019, 10:38 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you're into Access Energy RitaJC.

I was using something else and Access Consciousness just appeared.

I looked into it, tried using it, adjusted it to what felt more organic to me, and am using it for now.

When there will be any change/switch needed I will make it.
Most mornings after quieting my mind, I review some ideas that probably don’t fit into the category of prayers or mantras – they are more like affirmations or statements of intention.

Sometimes after thinking of them, I pause to envision how they might be expressed physically.

Examples:

Today I offer myself as a channel of blessings to others.

Today I offer myself as a channel of love, joy, and truth.

I welcome divine joy, love, wisdom and power into my mind, body and life

I welcome divine joy, love, wisdom and power to be expressed through my mind, body and life.

I use this as a daily gratitude reminder:
Find things to be grateful for

Excerpts from Rhonda Byrne’s book on gratitude, The Magic

A reminder of oneness/unity:  There is only One of us
I'm in the mode now of simply releasing resistance.
As I get into the releasing mode, it feels still and peaceful inside,
and I feel chunks of energy coming to the surface to be released.
Eventually they let go. It takes time for the energy to shift.

After I've released, I fill back the emptiness with pure love/light.

I think this moves me closer to Creator, which I am desiring to approach.

It is also helping my heart chakra among others.
So not really a mantra, but more an action.
(09-05-2019, 01:36 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think this moves me closer to Creator, which I am desiring to approach.

Do you perceive the Creator as something existing outside you?
(09-05-2019, 01:42 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2019, 01:36 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think this moves me closer to Creator, which I am desiring to approach.

Do you perceive the Creator as something existing outside you?

We can't deny that duality is something we experience.
So yes, here in 3D "reality" there is the illusion of separation.
This means yes it's possible to "approach" and fill more with love/light.

I actually, tangibly and physically feel myself fill with more love/light as I release resistance.

So I am getting closer to something.

It could be moving closer to my true self, which is Creator.

But even movement is an illusion, so the point is moot.
I apologize Rita if I came across a little defensive.

I'm definitely trying to work on myself.

Sometimes things come up without me realizing.

Now that I've released well, I am allowing pure love/light to flow into me.

It feels like cool milk.
Now it feels like fire. The heat is like 4/10 in strength.

I released so much that I moved up "closer" to Creator,
gaining more love/light. It's the light that I am feeling as
the burning. The love feels lovey-dovey in a way.

I was mainly releasing my mother from my field. I'm
going to work on integrating the love/light before moving
on much further into the releasing. I need to be ready for
the new amount of love and light, although it is always a
growing experience.
(09-05-2019, 01:36 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in the mode now of simply releasing resistance.

I'm doing similar thing, e.g. accept what I resisted.

Most of time, I am using my logical mind to do this (some people/articles say that's ego mind, haha, let them say that)
basically change my belief system, align mind and heart.

at my current level of ignorance, at the time I break all the belief system, including "Law of One"/"ascension". I might become "complete", since I already know everything, being everything, and no need to belief anything.

some of my friends say they reached that "oneness" state through meditation, so keep recommending me to do more meditation, so I am also doing meditation sometimes, but not that often.
I've just touched on feeling connected, but not yet had oneness.
I've had expansive bliss out of my crown though.

That is the natural state when you open up and release resistance.

I'm releasing now from my root and sacral/sexual chakras.
My prayer is: "I give thanks and praise to the One Infinite Creator for the gift of the light of the sun. Over it, the Creator moves its hand and shines its will to be done."
All is light
All is love
The rest
Is Not.
An example of ancient Christian monastic mantra (emphasis added):

Quote:/.../ And so for keeping up continual recollection of God this pious formula is to be ever set before you. "O God, make speed to save me: O Lord, make haste to help me," for this verse has not unreasonably been picked out from the whole of Scripture for this purpose. For it embraces all the feelings which can be implanted in human nature, and can be fitly and satisfactorily adapted to every condition, and all assaults. Since it contains an invocation of God against every danger, it contains humble and pious confession, it contains the watchfulness of anxiety and continual fear, it contains the thought of one's own weakness, confidence in the answer, and the assurance of a present and ever ready help. For one who is constantly calling on his protector, is certain that He is always at hand. It contains the glow of love and charity, it contains a view of the plots, and a dread of the enemies, from which one, who sees himself day and night hemmed in by them, confesses that he cannot be set free without the aid of his defender. This verse is an impregnable wall for all who are labouring under the attacks of demons, as well as impenetrable coat of mail and a strong shield. It does not suffer those who are in a state of moroseness and anxiety of mind, or depressed by sadness or all kinds of thoughts to despair of saving remedies, as it shows that He, who is invoked, is ever looking on at our struggles and is not far from His suppliants. It warns us whose lot is spiritual success and delight of heart that we ought not to be at all elated or puffed up by our happy condition, which it assures us cannot last without God as our protector, while it implores Him not only always but even speedily to help us. This verse, I say, will be found helpful and useful to every one of us in whatever condition we may be. For one who always and in all matters wants to be helped, shows that he needs the assistance of God not only in sorrowful or hard matters but also equally in prosperous and happy ones, that he may be delivered from the one and also made to continue in the other, as he knows that in both of them human weakness is unable to endure without His assistance /.../

https://yogainternational.com/article/vi...ristianity

http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/350810.htm