Bring4th

Full Version: Is this maybe something?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I just saw this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14349727

And Immediately felt that what was said at the grand court would be interesting. Now this feeling comes from what I know of the watergate scandal. Which is that President Nixon sent people to sneak into someplace I think FBI headquarters? To steal something and was discovered somehow. I have also read some interesting and logical things in my days of conspiracy reading everyday before I found the Law of One(ok that sounded a bit religious but I don't know of another word to use) that seemed to me to indacate that there was something that the powers that were wanted to keep hidden and that the president wanted to know about. That is what I remember from what I read about a year ago. And also part of this feeling is that all of the people who deal with this ascension thing(and people who seem to have some idea about what is going on in the upper elite) SaLuSa, David wilcock,Benjamin fulford(he is a little off in my view but he says things very similar to others I have mentioned and has his own unique Take on things so I try to keep up on his stuff), Basically most of the people mentioned in this blog- http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/ all indicate or outright say that "disclosure" will take a huge leap forward this coming August. And I have seen some very interesting things in the news recently. Especially the debt ceiling for the U.S.A keeps being delayed and David wilcock, Benjamin fulford and SaLuSa(Well they really only hint at a coming change to the financial system SaLuSa I mean) have all been saying that the current financial system and corrupt economy will be taken down and then a planed "better" one will be put up. So if you look at what has happened you see the negotiations break down twice then the republicans fight amongst themselfs over a set debt deal that they can all agree on then when they do agree on one the senate puts it down and the date for when they have to put a deal to vote is only 4 days away and from my position it looks like this "new financial system" is a reality and that there really are people trying to take down the old one because if the us goes into default it could very well lead to a global collapse of all of this capitalist greedy corrupt stuff going on. Which leads me to believe in SaLuSa more than I did before and shows me that things really are going to change because up till this point I have not really noticed any big changes happening like everyone is saying. And I really hope that the "utopia" that SaLuSa describes will come true in some fashion.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus

Ps. So the point of this post is to ask the question Do you think that what I first spoke about is going to be something interesting in the sense that it might help further "Disclosure"? And any commentary on the rest of my post would be welcome. Also I don't remember were I read that Nixon watergate conspiracy thing. And the post wanders(Sp?)(hehe get it wanders(Sp?),wanderers Smile) a bit sorry.

And here is the latest as of now 6:40 pm pacific time on the debt deal stuff

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14351148

3DMonkey

Are you concentrating on "Disclosure" and how it might be "Conspiracy"? both swirled together until we can't see the separation?

I hope so, because I have some hot opinions on that note.
(07-29-2011, 10:06 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Are you concentrating on "Disclosure" and how it might be "Conspiracy"? both swirled together until we can't see the separation?

I hope so, because I have some hot opinions on that note.

I don't really know what you are getting at. I hope that "disclosure is a positive progression of events that as a side note reveals the truth about "conspiracy theories" And to add to that how I view "disclosure" is a reveal about how we as a species are going to go through a evolutionary leap soon and hopefully the introduction of Extraterrestrials in both physical and nonphysical form like what is alluded to in some ancient legend and stories. Which will in turn inspire us to create the kind of "Utopia" described by SaLuSa were we will then more easily be able to persue our individual paths to ascension. And I am now interested to hear(or rather read) you thoughts on "Disclosure" and "conspiracy theory"

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus

3DMonkey

I am coming to the opinion that there is ideal disclosure (what you describe) and then there is the conspiracy disclosure that is a disclosure to play in the hands of the puppet masters. A 'false disclosure' if you will. A method of admitting that aliens are in contact, and this contact is as private to the public as what goes on in the Oval Office.
(07-29-2011, 10:31 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I am coming to the opinion that there is ideal disclosure (what you describe) and then there is the conspiracy disclosure that is a disclosure to play in the hands of the puppet masters. A 'false disclosure' if you will. A method of admitting that aliens are in contact, and this contact is as private to the public as what goes on in the Oval Office.

That clears it up. And I believe that even if the Powers that Were tried something like that to try and stay in power it would crash down upon them and make things even worse for them then if they just told the truth and then hoped for the best. I don't think that they could do that without the Extraterrestrials intervening and showing people what is really going on and I think people are waking up enough that they are starting to see through the lies And so wouldn't let that happen. Plus I really do think we are about to cross a threshold were the powers that were will lose the last of there true power and only be able to do feeble things to try and gain it back but it would by that point be to late for them and the tides of truth would start to come crashing down on the world and we would start having great change happen in a very short time. I think in the next few months this will happen but it will start in August. I when I set aside my ego and just listen to what my inner being says start to feel when I think about August a sense of great anticipation like that you might feel before the midnight release of an anticipated book or movie and it is one of great excitement and joy. And like I said before the people I read like SaLuSa and David wilcock all say that august is when it begins. As a side note David is putting everything on the line by predicting a set date for things to start and that adds even more weight to what I am feeling because if things don't start he will lose a massive amount of reputation and peoples belief in what he says.(which is very positive so that could really not be a very helpfull thing)(and would add more ridicule to this kind of stuff)and so must really feel that it all starts in August(oh and when I typed it all starts I couldn't help but hear It all Ends Smile Go Harry potter and Joe! Smile

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus

3DMonkey

Maybe, but I see Wilcock as a facilitator by pushing the "aliens look just like we do" crap. That makes it so much easier to imagine the conspiracy scenario, imo.
The aliens do look like us. Have you communicated with any yet? I don't mean a grey either.
(07-29-2011, 11:36 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]The aliens do look like us. Have you communicated with any yet? I don't mean a grey either.

I agree with you. And to add to that statement this implies that there are those visiting us that have other forms of third density bodies

Ra: I am Ra. This is so. We remind you that it is a great theoretical distance between demanding that the creatures of an infinite creation be unnoticeably similar to one’s self and observing those signs which may be called human which denote the third-density characteristics of self-consciousness, the grouping into pairs, societal groups, and races, and the further characteristic means of using self-consciousness to refine and search for the meaning of the milieu.

Questioner: Within Ra’s knowledge of the third-density physical forms, what percentage would be similar enough to this planet’s physical forms that we would assume the entities to be human even though they were a bit different? This would have to be very rough because of my definition’s being very rough.
Ra: I am Ra. This percentage is still small; perhaps thirteen to fifteen percent due to the capabilities of various second-density life forms to carry out each necessary function for third-density work. Thusly to be observed would be behavior indicating self-consciousness and purposeful interaction with a sentient ambiance about the entity rather than those characteristics which familiarly connote to your peoples the humanity of your third-density form.

So in my opinion some of the Extraterrestrials are human in appearance but not all of them.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus

Or maybe not imply. Rather this is to show that there are those out there that do look like us or maybe we look like them. And if there are some people out there that look like us there is the possibility that some of them are visiting us. Plus if you look at the description of Extraterrestrials some of them are described as human, like the nordics which from what I have read sounds to me like the Pleiadians so I believe that some of the Extraterrestrial people's visiting this planet are human like.

Unbound

We have to be very careful, I've heard that these movements are in fact the motions towards the NWO. I've even heard the possibility that David Wilcock and other "well-known" speakers are not who they seem to be...

I do not intend to express fear, but rather caution and individual discretion.
Also, keep in mind that Logoi which are close together often-times use similar body structures. Particularly of note for us are the Ishnaan, the Nords (Pleiades), the Arcturians and of course our own Venusians.

Makes me wonder about the species of the Council of Nine on Saturn.

3DMonkey

(07-29-2011, 11:36 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]The aliens do look like us. Have you communicated with any yet? I don't mean a grey either.
No, I have not. But if I do, I will change my opinion. Could you introduce me to someone from another planet that was not incarnated originally on this planet?

If these contacts have only come to speak with Presidents, then we should be VERY skeptical.
(07-29-2011, 11:52 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree with you. And to add to that statement this implies that there are those visiting us that have other forms of third density bodies

Ra: I am Ra. This is so. We remind you that it is a great theoretical distance between demanding that the creatures of an infinite creation be unnoticeably similar to one’s self and observing those signs which may be called human which denote the third-density characteristics of self-consciousness, the grouping into pairs, societal groups, and races, and the further characteristic means of using self-consciousness to refine and search for the meaning of the milieu.

Questioner: Within Ra’s knowledge of the third-density physical forms, what percentage would be similar enough to this planet’s physical forms that we would assume the entities to be human even though they were a bit different? This would have to be very rough because of my definition’s being very rough.
Ra: I am Ra. This percentage is still small; perhaps thirteen to fifteen percent due to the capabilities of various second-density life forms to carry out each necessary function for third-density work. Thusly to be observed would be behavior indicating self-consciousness and purposeful interaction with a sentient ambiance about the entity rather than those characteristics which familiarly connote to your peoples the humanity of your third-density form.

So in my opinion some of the Extraterrestrials are human in appearance but not all of them.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus

Or maybe not imply. Rather this is to show that there are those out there that do look like us or maybe we look like them. And if there are some people out there that look like us there is the possibility that some of them are visiting us. Plus if you look at the description of Extraterrestrials some of them are described as human, like the nordics which from what I have read sounds to me like the Pleiadians so I believe that some of the Extraterrestrial people's visiting this planet are human like.

The truth is that we are them. That's it. It's over. No governmental advice needed from E.T.
(07-30-2011, 03:50 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]We have to be very careful, I've heard that these movements are in fact the motions towards the NWO. I've even heard the possibility that David Wilcock and other "well-known" speakers are not who they seem to be...

I do not intend to express fear, but rather caution and individual discretion.
Also, keep in mind that Logoi which are close together often-times use similar body structures. Particularly of note for us are the Ishnaan, the Nords (Pleiades), the Arcturians and of course our own Venusians.

Makes me wonder about the species of the Council of Nine on Saturn.

I knew about DW a long time ago. While he may take a ride on the truth of others, I don't listen to anything he says.

I enjoyed a week of telepathic contact with an off planet "human". When I first tried to get a name to identify what I was communicating with I was given "human X". I also found that there is no effort involved in our ability to send thought their way, the huge problem is whether we become aware of them. It was fairly hard separating thoughts from my own and recognizing the source as not myself. It may be slightly easier since I had first become aware I could read minds at 13 years old. Anyways in that week a lot of messages came through about what to expect at the end of this year going into the next. There will be some big happenings that will not show up in the news. And if you are very lucky you may even get to meet one of these guys. The big question will be if you even notice, there is no real difference in appearance. We have such a wide ranging mixture of sizes and colors now that it would be pretty hard to stick out unless you were drastically different, like bigfoot.