Bring4th

Full Version: Ancient Aliens Season 3 Episode 1 - Aliens and The Old West
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Ancient Astronaut theorists believe aliens have been visiting earth for thousands of years. If so, might we find evidence of this even in the stories of America's Old West? In Aurora, Texas, the local cemetery claims to hold the body of an alien whose ship crashed there in 1897. In Utah, petroglyphs depict strange beings wearing what look like space suits. In southern California, 19th century ranchers reported seeing an otherworldly creature emerge from Elizabeth Lake. And even in Tombstone, Arizona, the home of Wyatt Earp and the site of the gunfight at the O.K. Corral, cowboys claimed to have shot at a giant, metallic bird Are these simply campfire tales, or did the cowboys and native people of America's Wild West actually come in contact with alien beings from another--much more distant--frontier?

I found it a fairly interesting episode myself and found a few things that related to the Law of One. The most interesting parts were that the mormons actually believe in beings from out of space and that is where their religion came from. Also I find the ancient americans very interesting as Ra did say there were entities in contact with them... They have amazing stories how beings came from not only other planets but also different dimensions, they also had amazing understanding of astrology. Overall a pretty good episode.. Even though I believe alot of it may be Orion influenced watch and see what you think..

I dont know why those font arial things came up with text either.. Wierd... Confused
I find it fascinating. I have been recording the entire series on DVR. Just good confirmations from around the world...