Bring4th

Full Version: Energy around my body
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last night when I was laying down letting myself fall asleep, I started to feel this vibration outside of my body...usually I can feel it inside of my body but this time it was around my entire body head to feet. I felt like it was like 6 inches from my body outwards. Does anyone have any thoughts on what that might be or if they have experienced this.

love
Steve

Unbound

You are feeling your aura, my friend, which is basically an electro-magnetic field you generate. Since all energy is a vibration, you experience this magnetic field as a vibratory frequency. If you feel further you can distinguish between the two polarities of motion which interact, one from without and one from within.

Quote:Questioner: Will you expand on the positive and negative polarizations in general and how they apply to individuals and planets, etc.? I think there is a correlation here, but I’m not sure.
Ra: I am Ra. It is correct that there is a correlation between the energy field of an entity of your nature and planetary bodies, for all material is constructed by means of the dynamic tension of the magnetic field. The lines of force in both cases may be seen to be much like the interweaving spirals of the braided hair. Thus positive and negative wind and interweave forming geometric relationships in the energy fields of both persons, as you would call a mind/body/spirit complex, and planets.

The negative pole is the south pole or the lower pole. The north or upper pole is positive. The crisscrossing of these spiraling energies form primary, secondary, and tertiary energy centers. You are familiar with the primary energy centers of the physical, mental, and spiritual body complex. Secondary points of the crisscrossing of positive and negative center orientation revolve about several of your centers. The yellow-ray center may be seen to have secondary energy centers in elbow, in knee, and in the subtle bodies at a slight spacing from the physical vehicle at points describing diamonds about the entity’s navel area surrounding the body.

One may examine each of the energy centers for such secondary centers. Some of your peoples work with these energy centers, and you call this acupuncture. However, it is to be noted that there are most often anomalies in the placement of the energy centers so that the scientific precision of this practice is brought into question. Like most scientific attempts at precision, it fails to take into account the unique qualities of each creation.

The most important concept to grasp about the energy field is that the lower or negative pole will draw the universal energy into itself from the cosmos. Therefrom it will move upward to be met and reacted to by the positive spiraling energy moving downward from within. The measure of an entity’s level of ray activity is the locus wherein the south pole outer energy has been met by the inner spiraling positive energy.

As an entity grows more polarized this locus will move upwards. This phenomenon has been called by your peoples the kundalini. However, it may better be thought of as the meeting place of cosmic and inner, shall we say, vibratory understanding. To attempt to raise the locus of this meeting without realizing the metaphysical principles of magnetism upon which this depends is to invite great imbalance.
Never had vibrations outside my body. Maybe you were perceiving your second body outside your body ,while still being mainly connected to your physical body-just a guess. She would know- dr27dar27@aol.com -Works at the Monroe Institute.

Azrael's explanation sounds good.

3DMonkey

I don't know what it is, but I thought of this quote:

Quote:93.12 Questioner: Then presently we receive catalyst of the mind as we are aware of Ra’s communication and we receive catalyst of the body as our bodies sense all of the inputs to them, but could Ra then describe catalyst of the spirit, and are we at this time receiving that catalyst and if not, could Ra give an example of that?
Ra: I am Ra. Catalyst being processed by the body is catalyst for the body. Catalyst being processed by the mind is catalyst for the mind. Catalyst being processed by the spirit is catalyst for the spirit. An individual mind/body/spirit complex may use any catalyst which comes before its notice, be it through the body and its senses or through mediation or through any other more highly developed source, in its unique way to form an experience unique to it, with its biases.

Which basically says, if you a feeling it with your body, something of you body is being processed. And if you are thinking about what it is, then these thoughts are being processed by your mind. And if you are receiving 'flashes' of insight due to looking into the darkness or mystery of infinite possibility, this is processing through the spirit complex.

You can consciously apply this experience however you would like. A journey into great mystery? An understanding of acceptance? A desire to feel more body catalyst? Whatever you'd like....

Unbound

Simply, as you become more "in-tune" you will become more sensitive to the natural movement of energy both within and without your body. As you go along you'll probably find that you begin to feel frequencies connecting to objects which are around you. You could, perhaps, say that you are beginning to feel the closest emanations of your reality, those being the manifestations of motions which extend beyond your body complex in to the external reality you are projecting. Simply, you are experiencing the early stages of "Oneness" with your environment.
You could also think of this as your nearest "subtle body" being your etheric health body.

This is an excellent resource on this topic:

http://7raysworkshop.com/
(07-31-2011, 05:27 PM)Spiritbrother Wrote: [ -> ]Last night when I was laying down letting myself fall asleep, I started to feel this vibration outside of my body...usually I can feel it inside of my body but this time it was around my entire body head to feet. I felt like it was like 6 inches from my body outwards. Does anyone have any thoughts on what that might be or if they have experienced this.

love
Steve

I have the same experience. I personally believe it was the higher self, and it felt as if my higher self was making adjustments within the energy body.