Bring4th

Full Version: Illumination of Wisdom, Light, & Love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
By reading and sufficiently absorbing the Ra Material to a point of proper processing, one has much wisdom, light, and love illuminated & awoken within oneself.
In the spirit of Ra, for the most part, we can strive to exist in this spirit of wisdom, light, and love to be illuminated and applied practically.
It’s like a puzzle. We have to find all the pieces, and put them together even though there may be no instructions on the way to put the pieces of the puzzle together.
What is the name of this puzzle of ours that has found its way in our lives?
I sometimes like to call it a puzzle of illumination.
We have each came this far and put it together in our own way.
There is no duplicate to the pattern you have created within you putting the puzzle of illumination together.
I prefer an elemental approach. To understand something i like to pick it apart to its bare bone fundamental elements.
"To be analytical"
We seek and we seek, some harder then others, all in an effort to attain further illumination. Some become illuminated by accident. Others had to spend countless intended hours, days, months, years, or even countless lives through reincarnation to achieve illumination. We can hope that all will achieve illumination at one point in time. We can’t force illumination but we can put the knowledge, wisdom, and resources out there available at the public’s disposal that make illumination so much more obtainable.
I often say though, no matter how good things get they can always get better.

So we shall go about our way, putting the puzzle together with nothing but our will.
Blessed be our thought adjusters we should hope. (The 'Thought Adjuster' is a concept out of The Urantia Book, beginning on Paper 107, Origin, and Nature of Thought Adjusters available for download here http://www.urantia.org/en/urantia-book/d...antia-book )
Shall we dive deeper? Yes! ...Down the rabbit hole we tumble.

Yes, close to one's heart
Is where they shall stay

From this, Wisdom one shall gain
To sharpen, & better one's game.

All is one and one is all if you know what I mean.
Of observing individuals of light & love converse about Seeking truth of, or oneness with the divine creator I thought, why mimic the divine creator when we can mimic the great destroyer.
In light & love we seek truth of the divine creator. In seeking that truth we should also seek the truth of a great destroyer. Almost in a sense of Ying-Yang, science of opposites, and the never ending dance of balance.

Creation & Destruction.
Order & Chaos.
Love & Hate.
Peace & War.
Ignorance & Understanding.
Truth & Lies.
Virtue & Vice.
Light & Darkness.
Attraction & Repulsion.
Life & Death.
Awake & Asleep.
Happiness & Suffering.
Compassion & Cruelty.
Entertainment & Boredom.
Remembrance & Forgetfulness.
Something's & Nothings.
Seeking & Wandering.
The Questions and The Answers.
The Who's, The What's, The Where's , The How's, & The Why's.
There sure are a lot of "What Ifs", huh?

There's what we can do, and there's what we can't do.
There's what we feel we "Should Do", and there's what we feel we "Shouldn't Do".

There's "Purpose", and there's "Pointless".
There's "Direction", and there's "Aimlessness".

There's what we seek, and what we wish to hide from.
There's Idling, and there's activity.
There's time spent wisely, and time spent foolishly.

It is said, "Seek and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Knock and the door shall be answered."

One cannot always get what we want, but if one wants nothing one will get just about nothing.

There's Advancement, and there's Regression.
There's Growth, and there's Diminishment.

Then there's success, and there's failure.
It has been said one my fail if one tries but if one never tries at all then one will never succeed.

There's fear, then there's courage.

"May truth be my Sword, Courage my shield, and may love guide them both."
-So reads a sign under a shield in a king's hall.

In the spirit of seeking the illumination of wisdom for practical benefit for all I hope to exist and Hope for others to exist in the same spirit.
By the Virtue of Help.
To aim to end suffering for all.
To aim to help all find happiness.
To aim to secure the common welfare for one and all.
To be a benefactor of higher learning for all.

To Do Good.
To Feel Good.
&
To Have Fun.

To have an attitude of gratitude.
To seek to better oneself in order that one may better others.

One may have knowledge, but with wisdom one may use that knowledge for a higher purpose.
If knowledge is power, then wisdom is power in motion; meaning wisdom is the application of this power. It is when power is given meaningful direction and purpose.

"Give one a fish, you feed him for a day, teach one to fish, you feed one for a lifetime."

"Give one a thought, you give a moment of learning, teach one to think, you give one a lifetime of learning."

"Restore one's health and you give him vitality for a season, teach a man to be healthy
and you give one vitality for a lifetime."

One cannot pass one's health to another. Although one universal form of relief practical to all peoples of the world is wisdom. Wisdom is power. Power to the people. People Power! Perhaps power of illumination?

Teach them to teach themselves. Help them to help themselves. Help Change the world in a way so that it may continue to change itself for the better.
So here I am, here you are, and here we are.
So now I say: "Be here now."
& Give You: *A Friendly Smile in Your Direction*

Shall we tumble further down the rabbit hole? I'm game if you are!

Unbound

/applause

Well said, mate!
(08-01-2011, 12:57 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]/applause

Well said, mate!
Hehe thanks.
But.. if you wanna get technical... It was well wrote.
Although I do have excellent speech giving skills, and a pleasant speaking voice... I do prefer text. I am a writer. Writing has always been a major part of my life since i was very young. its been a hobby of mine. In 2006 I started writing stickers. Over the years i have written about 2000 original stickers stored in an archive. I always planned to capitalize on my sticker ideas. But then I started writing material that was radically excellent in a cognitive manner that was implied to exist as relief providing philanthropic material. I enjoyed writing material that improves your character after you have read it.

Many of the stickers i wrote were of light, love, and wisdom. I thought i could change the world by 'spamming' stickers of light, love and wisdom. Of positive messages. Messages that all the random people would randomly encounter, see them, read them, make them stop and think, and possibly change their life path. Something that i can buy, and print for penny's on the dollar with the proper equipment... Something i could make a decent sized profit margin on..... And afford to give massive amounts of them away for free while still making a decent profit.... I dreampt of living a life of luxury in the beginning from sticker profits. It was very do-able but i kept coming up with one bigger and better idea after another.... infact i came up with so many ideas, expanded on them, researched them, developed them, but i couldn't choose just one.

I wanted them all, and all of them at he same time.... I was perplexed over the years on how exactly to combine all the capitalistic enterprise based ideas into one operation. Over the years i developed ideas and concepts an enterprise combined of over a hundred sub-enterprises. But the 'master enterprise' of all the sub-enterprises was still operating on taxed capitalistic person gains. Yet while a majority of the products was intended to help others or include the quality of life of one or many.

Only recently, a few months ago, i learned of a concept called: Social Enterprise on wikipedia. Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_enterprise
It means it is a philanthropic operation, that can operate tax free, receive government funding, and still make profit to support itself. It is based on giving and helping the needy while still operating i a capitalistic sense, buying/selling products.

From wikipedia: A social enterprise is an organization that applies capitalistic strategies to achieving philanthropic goals. Social enterprises can be structured as a for-profit or non-profit.

So after much further independent research and development on all my past enterprise based ideas, combined into one master enterprise I came up with a philanthropic foundation, which i called, The Virtue Foundation.
Its members, or in a business sense, its employees, although it is not a business, would operate on a system of volunteers.
I understood that people cannot dedicate their lives to something that provides no income on a basis of volunteering so i came up with a concept, that the foundation would operate on the labors of its members. That each member would be provided with shelter, food, entertainment, friends, and work. Operating on a basis of its members who choose to live a good life worth living, full of purpose and direction to help their fellow man.

Then putting further independent research and development into this, i analyzed it and came to a conclusion: The title, "The virtue foundation" was a worthy title indeed but the term virtue covered so many concepts. There are literally millions of virtue, infact there are an infinite amount of virtues. Have you ever seen a college degree? Here's a picture of one.
[Image: online-college-degree-programs.gif]
Notice it reads by virtue of authority.....
Well Yes the virtue foundation was endowed with a nice virtue codex at the time but the term virtue was just to vague. The wikipedia page of Virtue: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue has nice extensive lists of virtues as examples of what a virtue is. But if u ask someone, "Whats a virtue and how many virtues can u list, a majority of peoples with have little or nothing to say. I love virtues, and all the wisdom, light, and love that they illuminate but the term virtue was still was to vague in the majority of the minds the foundation was suppose to help.

There was so many virtues i applied as the vision for the foundation but it needed more simplification. More practicality.
So recently i changed the foundations name to "Helpers Hand Foundation"

So then i immediently went to register a domain name for this foundation in pre-developmental stages.
I tried a couple but they were already registered....
I then came to find the url www.HelpersHand.info was available so.... I paid the registration fee and registered it.

I then went about completing its mission statement, property overview plans, administration systems over view plans, human resource overview plans, and product and service overview plans. Its currently a work in progress and is VERY close to completion.
If you search on Google: new philanthropy funding http://www.google.com/search?q=state+fun...ilanthropy
You can get a glance into the massive amounts of capital in direction and purpose intended for philanthropic purposes.
I intend to seek out this funding.
Particularly i feel this would be of great interest to the Giving Pledge foundation, a united group of billionaires that intend to give half or all of their wealth away before or by the time they die. I shall seek funding with them.

Also I am going to be seeking to join the Ancient Freemason fraternity and earn my first degree. They to will also be greatly interested in helping the cause for they are an organization based on helping your fellow man. Although that is not my only reason for seeking out membership as a Freemason. My father's father, Henry Allen Speer was a 32nd degree Freemason. He died a significant handful of years before i was ever conceived in this life. I feel that mastering the Masonic Arts will be a way to get to know my grandfather i never got to meet. That is also not my only reason for seeking Freemason membership. I have spoken and discoursed with Freemason's and resonated deeply with their words. I have spent countless hours reading Freemason news, articles, papers, and even own a book written by a Freemason of the highest degree in 1910 of which i resonate deeply with many of the messages within its pages. Its a new edition though, not a original copy, although I'd like to own an original.

I shall seek funding from both private, and government sources. For the mission statement of the Helpers Hand Foundation defines the very purpose of which many wealthy peoples live for, which holds a significant attraction for capital endowment resonating with these individuals.

The mission statement: Version 1: Is as Follows:

The Charter
To provide 'relief' (freemason concept) to the peoples of the world in the name of light & love.
To be a 'corner stone' foundation for the world to spread knowledge & wisdom of positivity, productivity, & progress at unprecedented levels of excellence.
To be ever dedicated to a never ceasing campaign of giving free knowledge & wisdom to all peoples of the world.
To persevere as the helpers hands in life & beyond death.
To be dedicated to helping to improve the life experience of both the young & old.
To bring relief to the sick, the dying, the disabled, & the elderly.
To bring relief to the students, scholars, & aspiring thinkers of the world.
To support the arts & starving artists, writers, directors, & musicians of the world.
To support spreading the light & love of organized religions, groups of peoples, & enlightened individuals.
To train(educate), & support its foundations members to provide them with the resources made available so they can be the greatest helping hands of all times in the name of excellence in positivity, progress, & productivity.
To wish for all to have fun.
To wish for all to feel good.
To wish for all to do good.
To be a 'magnetic' beacon of attraction for all that is good in the world.
To be a leading authority in business ethics to insure the personal security and protection of business customers across the world.
To be ever committed to bettering ourselves & all the people of the world.
To strive for excellence in the path of self-improvement for one & all.
To exist in the spirit of creativity, invention, & science for the greater good of one & all.
To be ever committed to excellence in all that we may do.
To always 'do the right thing'.
To aim to define our purpose and direction by our charter only to find ourselves going to excellence and beyond.
Light & Love my Brothers & Sisters.
Light & Love.
Aaron Avery-Speer
2:06pm CST June 28th 2011

Now back to where i started with the "Sticker Ninja" concept that bring4th forum member 111 helped me develop back in 2006. It is print. A major starting point in the Helpers Hand Foundations philanthropic actions will be based in the print industry. Hence from the concept of printing stickers. But it wont stop there. Printing books, posters, calenders, t-shirts, ect ect ect anything that can be printed. Donating massive amount of books to schools and students. Helping people to help themselves. Even religious books. Books of light, love, or wisdom. Or even just books with practical knowledge on subjects. So many college students a year spend millions and millions nation wide on college books. Well... They will qualify for Helpers Hand Foundation aid also. There will be many who qualify for for literary aid. Knowledge is power it has been said, so give knowledge to the people and we give the people power. Power to the people! People Power! Angel

Also, based on the mission statement, the Bring4th foundation will also be found worthy of full support of the Helpers Hand Foundation.
That shall include Helpers Hand foundation resources, both monetary and material, to be made available to Bring4th to insure its further success in Bringing forth illumination of its Wisdom, Light, and love.
The bring4th foundation must be secured with a proper monetary endowment from the Helpers Hand foundation. At least six figures to insure its prosperity.

When everything goes as planned, there will be a life worth living in the name of Bring4th for many of you.

The worse thing you can do is to give someone false hopes.

Love has both ended many lives, and been the reason for the start of many lives.

We can only hope to find what is important in life, and try our best to live up to it.
In the name of hope, and virtue for all we should strive to exist.

It has been said, as long as we have hope, we have everything.

So....
Shall we tumble further down the rabbit hole? I'm game if you are!

3DMonkey

(08-01-2011, 12:42 AM)sticker_ninja Wrote: [ -> ]We seek and we seek, some hard then others

but if one wants nothing one will get just about nothing.

Otherwise, perfect Tongue
You probably know this, Aaron. The Masons will never invite you to join. You must do the asking after they show you around.
(08-01-2011, 06:28 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]You probably know this, Aaron. The Masons will never invite you to join. You must do the asking after they show you around.
Yes i know. Im currently doing what i like to call "Pre-degree work" in a sense of further mastering my "Moral Architecture" as the freemasons would call it, and I want to have my manuscript i wrote of original proverbs completed as a first edition that far surpass those of Solomon in my opinion, and i also want the project overview plans for the foundation completed.

When i submit my application to the Freemason fraternity they are going to examine my character, and my life. I want them to judge me on what i want to live for, and what i have created.

Not sure if you agree, but i like to think, "You are what you create."

Unbound

All you need to join the freemasons is a sponsor, one to take you under the wing, realistically.

I met a freemason who has become quite interested in me, which also revealed that another one of my friends is also one. I have been contemplating whether or not I actually do want to join the fraternity. Frankly, at this point, I am more interested in revealing the fraternity.

I have an inkling of a hunch that the upper degrees of the Freemasons are in fact now Illuminati controlled.

That is interesting to think sticker_ninja.... I prefer to think of it as "You create what you are."
(08-02-2011, 05:11 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]All you need to join the freemasons is a sponsor, one to take you under the wing, realistically.

I met a freemason who has become quite interested in me, which also revealed that another one of my friends is also one. I have been contemplating whether or not I actually do want to join the fraternity. Frankly, at this point, I am more interested in revealing the fraternity.

I have an inkling of a hunch that the upper degrees of the Freemasons are in fact now Illuminati controlled.

That is interesting to think sticker_ninja.... I prefer to think of it as "You create what you are."
Do i need a sponsor or does a sponsor need me?
Would i be taken under the wing or would the wing be taken under me?
Is it to be realistically or is it realistically to be?
Did you meet the freemason or did the Freemason meet you?
Did the Freemason become interested, or did interested become him?
Did your friend get revealed or did revealed get your friend?
Have you been contemplating or has contemplating been you?
Is it at this point or is it this point at it?
Do you have an inkling hunch or does an inkling hunch have you?
Are the Freemasons illuminati controlled or are the Illuminati Freemason controlled?
Is it interesting to think, or is it think to interesting?
Do you prefer to think or do you think to prefer?

*friendly laughter*
Hey, you started it Wink

But out of curiosity how did the Freemason who you say, "Became interested in you" meet u?
And according to the Ra material i believe that which you seek to illuminate within the minds i others of the Freemasons is already within them all. It is only asleep.

I feel that when i progress through the Freemason degrees, the knowledge, light, love, and wisdom the Freemasons arts shall share with me will not be learned by me, but instead it all will only be re-awoken within me.

Kind of like turning on a light bulb: :idea:

Ho! Ho! Ho! Down the rabbit hole we tumble. I'm game if you are.

Unbound

The rabbit hole is a catacomb, so one way is not the way. Some simply find the right hole to fall in to, while others follow the rabbit, and sometimes the rabbit makes itself known.

To your semantic ponders I simply say: All for One and One for All. Indeed, there is nothing new except what is forgotten. Every "Freemason Art" is fully available without the need for being in the Freemasons.

I was playing a show in Las Vegas at the beginning of June and he was helping out with the gig. We started talking and clicked instantly, after a couple hours he showed me his ring and said I would likely recognize the little symbol on the underside. We have been in contact ever since, he is very interested in doing some sound work and vibratory musical work with me since we are both sound workers. He claims I am one of the few people he has ever met that makes him think profusely, and he has already quite profuse thoughts so I can only imagine that to be a compliment. He's even invited me to his wedding vow renewals, and to eventually play in the private club on the private island he is currently constructing outside of New Orleans. He also invited me to Burning Man this year to raise the positive vibrations there, so perhaps that's when I will work with him for the first time.

For myself, I am quite sure I am "already" a Freemason, considering my family heritage, however I have to be the one to make the choice to pursue, like all.

3DMonkey

I enjoy working with stone. Walkways, patios, and the like.

Quote:.... We started talking and clicked instantly, after a couple hours he showed me his .....

Peaked my interest is a split second

Unbound

My bad, didn't mean to excite you, 3D. Tongue
Something resonates with me to find out what does excite Mr 3d Monkey

3DMonkey

That's scary
(08-01-2011, 12:42 AM)sticker_ninja Wrote: [ -> ]Creation & Destruction.
Order & Chaos.
Love & Hate.
Peace & War.
Ignorance & Understanding.
Truth & Lies.
Virtue & Vice.
Light & Darkness.
Attraction & Repulsion.
Life & Death.
Awake & Asleep.
Happiness & Suffering.
Compassion & Cruelty.
Entertainment & Boredom.
Remembrance & Forgetfulness.
Something's & Nothings.
Seeking & Wandering.
The Questions and The Answers.
The Who's, The What's, The Where's , The How's, & The Why's.
There sure are a lot of "What Ifs", huh?

this is the eternal balance my friend ... it never ends!

- -

I balance my green and blue ray ... then the orange and yellow get out of balance. I work on my indigo, and then my heart closes up. I open up the red ray to let more power in, and it gets choked at yellow. lol.

you have to be an acrobat walking across a balance beam to master this s*it!