Bring4th

Full Version: More proof solar flares are increasing and will increase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
More evidence has just been released by Russian scientists who say that solar flares can affect the earths outer garment and cause earthquakes and tsunamis they are also predicting a rise in catastrophes such as the ones seen this year over the next year as well as the possibility of a "total shift of the centers of our entire civilization." And that computer and power outages could become the norm over the next year or so...

It seems like more and more evidence is coming out everyday to support the time frame of 2012.. And it is clear that the vibrations are increasing for 4th density hence the increase in earth changes just as Ra warned us about..

Quote:Some scientists believe bursts of solar activity cause natural disasters on our planet, but until now the star has been too difficult to reach or explore in any detail. Some Russian researchers think they have the solution. ­Volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, tsunamis -- apocalyptic pictures are becoming an ordinary part of news bulletins across the globe. And scientists are not giving out reassuring forecasts. "Unfortunately, we're expecting more severe cataclysms which may lead to large-scale human losses and destruction," says Baku-based Professor Elchin Kakhalilov of the Global Network for the Forecasting of Earthquakes. "I'm talking about even a possible shift of the centers of our entire civilization." The change in the Earth's seismic activity coincides with the rise of activity on the sun. Scientists have been witnessing gigantic bursts of plasma on its surface and say they are affecting our planet, even though it is over 90 million miles away.

The solar maximum is fairly regular and the sunspot activity has been recorded for a hundreds of years. The power outages are not new. It's not a '4D thing'.
i hope computers are gonna be ok.
I take it we're not expecting an event like the end of the movie Knowing. That was bizarre.
(08-01-2011, 08:48 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]The solar maximum is fairly regular and the sunspot activity has been recorded for a hundreds of years. The power outages are not new. It's not a '4D thing'.
Zen you love being blunt don't you... Yes solar maximums have been recorded for hundreds of years the last one was in the late 1800s with it going mostly unnoticed as they were not as dependent on electricity as we are today.. The sun has been asleep for over 100 years now and the next solar maximum will begin in 2012... This will not pass unnoticed like other solar maximums of the pasts 100s of years as our society is now completely dependent on electricity grids, microchips,GPS, Satellites, Batteries which are all disrupted and destroyed by solar flares never in the history of mankind have we been so dependent on electromagnetic devices and to say this is "fairly regular" is quiet an arrogant remark a large solar storm would totally disrupt the satellites, phones, microchips and cities could be without power for months even years with the only way of restoring power is replacing the electric capacitors... Again we are a society totally reliant on electromagnetic devices a large solar storm would destroy all electromagnetic devices... I agree that this happens every 100 or so years but it is only in the last century that man has become totally dependent on electromagnetic devices.. So man has never seen the devastation that could come from a solar storm which I stated in the past would have gone unoticed... Town water supplies, energy grids all run on electricity and are all susceptible to solar storms which are the the same as EMPs (electromagnetic pulse) which are weapons designed to destroy electromagnetic devices.. This is no regular event.. Yes it probably has nothing to do with 4th Density, but this cannot be distinguished as a regular event and brushed off as nothing..

Love and Light
We are One
(08-02-2011, 04:40 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2011, 08:48 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]The solar maximum is fairly regular and the sunspot activity has been recorded for a hundreds of years. The power outages are not new. It's not a '4D thing'.
Zen you love being blunt don't you... Yes solar maximums have been recorded for hundreds of years the last one was in the late 1800s with it going mostly unnoticed as they were not as dependent on electricity as we are today.. The sun has been asleep for over 100 years now and the next solar maximum will begin in 2012... This will not pass unnoticed like other solar maximums of the pasts 100s of years as our society is now completely dependent on electricity grids, microchips,GPS, Satellites, Batteries which are all disrupted and destroyed by solar flares never in the history of mankind have we been so dependent on electromagnetic devices and to say this is "fairly regular" is quiet an arrogant remark a large solar storm would totally disrupt the satellites, phones, microchips and cities could be without power for months even years with the only way of restoring power is replacing the electric capacitors... Again we are a society totally reliant on electromagnetic devices a large solar storm would destroy all electromagnetic devices... I agree that this happens every 100 or so years but it is only in the last century that man has become totally dependent on electromagnetic devices.. So man has never seen the devastation that could come from a solar storm which I stated in the past would have gone unoticed... Town water supplies, energy grids all run on electricity and are all susceptible to solar storms which are the the same as EMPs (electromagnetic pulse) which are weapons designed to destroy electromagnetic devices.. This is no regular event.. Yes it probably has nothing to do with 4th Density, but this cannot be distinguished as a regular event and brushed off as nothing..

Love and Light
We are One
The solar maximum follows a 12-year cycle. The last one was in 2000. It's indeed a 'regular event', as it occurs as part of a cycle. It is true that some scientists predict this one (sometime within next couple of years) will be perhaps 30-50% stronger than 2000, but less than the one in 1958.

There is no way to predict that one solar maximum is going to be different than any other. Not that we have much to compare by. A hundred years or so of data is nothing in the scope of solar mechanics.

I'm curious though Zack...can reference the source that says this kind of event happens every 100 years or so?

Richard

Richard

if doom and gloom excites you, doom and gloom awaits you, if not globally, at least in your personal circle.

We always get the essence of what we focus on.
(08-02-2011, 08:25 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2011, 04:40 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]

Love and Light
We are One
The solar maximum follows a 12-year cycle. The last one was in 2000. It's indeed a 'regular event', as it occurs as part of a cycle. It is true that some scientists predict this one (sometime within next couple of years) will be perhaps 30-50% stronger than 2000, but less than the one in 1958.
There is a larger scale tho. Yes, there is a repeatable 12 year cycle that the sun follows, but it also follows even larger cycle, the largest being a complete swing around the central star which takes about 25,000 years.... Crazy how Ra just nails it every time eh? (3rd density cycle = 25,000 years - 3 cycles to 3D)

Zack is talking about a cycle within the middle of these two cycles (seemingly one around 200 years long). Our planet orbits more than just our sun - our sun also orbits something, which corresponds to a different 'maximum cycle 'and who knows where the chain ends. All that being said, we know that we ARE approaching the end of the 25,000 year cycle on the maximum side of the spectrum (hottest point). If things were to continue like they have in the past, we would be hitting the minimum 25,000 years after 2012, probably causing an ice age. This is why we are experiencing "global warming" now; the entire galaxy is approaching the hottest part of its journey. Once 2012 comes and goes, we will be moving away from that intense point and things will moderate back down, according to the 25,000 year cycle. So I don't think you can reduce the argument to only thinking on a single scale or cycle of time. You have to remember that the foreground might always be the same, but the background keeps constantly changing.
(08-01-2011, 05:05 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]More evidence has just been released by Russian scientists who say that solar flares can affect the earths outer garment and cause earthquakes and tsunamis they are also predicting a rise in catastrophes such as the ones seen this year over the next year as well as the possibility of a "total shift of the centers of our entire civilization." And that computer and power outages could become the norm over the next year or so...

It seems like more and more evidence is coming out everyday to support the time frame of 2012.. And it is clear that the vibrations are increasing for 4th density hence the increase in earth changes just as Ra warned us about..

Quote:Some scientists believe bursts of solar activity cause natural disasters on our planet, but until now the star has been too difficult to reach or explore in any detail. Some Russian researchers think they have the solution. ­Volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, tsunamis -- apocalyptic pictures are becoming an ordinary part of news bulletins across the globe. And scientists are not giving out reassuring forecasts. "Unfortunately, we're expecting more severe cataclysms which may lead to large-scale human losses and destruction," says Baku-based Professor Elchin Kakhalilov of the Global Network for the Forecasting of Earthquakes. "I'm talking about even a possible shift of the centers of our entire civilization." The change in the Earth's seismic activity coincides with the rise of activity on the sun. Scientists have been witnessing gigantic bursts of plasma on its surface and say they are affecting our planet, even though it is over 90 million miles away.

From Weekly World News?

I apologize for my earlier snideness. However, Ra warned time and again about naivety. Are these people correct - are any of them correct, including Bara. I don't know, but there are a lot of people making money out there by peddling catastrophism. I tend not to believe any of them.
PEACE

(08-02-2011, 08:45 PM)lightning Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2011, 05:05 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]More evidence has just been released by Russian scientists who say that solar flares can affect the earths outer garment and cause earthquakes and tsunamis they are also predicting a rise in catastrophes such as the ones seen this year over the next year as well as the possibility of a "total shift of the centers of our entire civilization." And that computer and power outages could become the norm over the next year or so...

From Weekly World News?

I apologize for my earlier snideness. However, Ra warned time and again about naivety. Are these people correct - are any of them correct, including Bara. I don't know, but there are a lot of people making money out there by peddling catastrophism. I tend not to believe any of them.
PEACE
I agree entirely with you but Ra did also warn of Earth changes, yes some people are just fear mongers ie patrick geryl who says he "knows" not just believes that the world will end in December 2012 and that everyone who wants to survive must meet with him in africa as it is the highest point in the world lol

3DMonkey

(08-03-2011, 05:30 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]I agree entirely with you but Ra did also warn of Earth changes, yes some people are just fear mongers ie patrick geryl who says he "knows" not just believes that the world will end in December 2012 and that everyone who wants to survive must meet with him in africa as it is the highest point in the world lol

hmmmmm..... perfect place for my new snow cone stand
I get the feeling africa will vanish, or at least those living on it.

I think the noticeable flare of the past fried the telegraph wires.
Power companies take very extreme measures to protect against solar flares. If they didn't, we'd experience outages all the time. They monitor solar activity and compensate for the power surges.
Pickle Wrote:I get the feeling africa will vanish, or at least those living on it.
I know you said it was a feeling... but can you say why?

Meerie

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/sunear...class.html
There was a huge solar eruption on august 9th. I noticed that the TV had short blackouts, last week and still yesterday. Could the solar flare cause them as well?
(08-16-2011, 03:54 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/sunear...class.html
There was a huge solar eruption on august 9th. I noticed that the TV had short blackouts, last week and still yesterday. Could the solar flare cause them as well?
Yes they could cause blips in computer equipment. Most everything in western countries is controlled by some sort of computing circuitry. I have an easier time visualizing it in my head then I do explaining it. It goes to a fundamental level of phsyics. A fundamental, but, VERY confusing level. LOL

I have believed the sun activity (since I've been studying things and researching things...on my own...argh it's tough...especially when you run into an expert...LOL...it tells you how ignorant you really are on these things) influences our gravitational/electromagnetic field as long as I've been reading about it. It was too obvious that activity in/on the sun was responsible for our planet's own behavior and thriving nature. We've been happily chugging along for ALL of human "civilization". Ancients ALL experienced this "time of change" and logged it in many of their civilizational texts, carvings and other forms of "information art". As the sun goes, so does our planet. All beings must adapt and we've been given the tools to do so. It's happened many times in the past and this is just another occurrence.

Meerie

Thank you ConsciousWarrior! you know I even suspect that the heat wave here makes computers go slow and occasionally crash. I mean I already feel that the heat retards me, so why shouldn't it be similar for electronic devices ? (or maybe it is mercury still going retro, hehe)

Raman