Bring4th

Full Version: just had a huge ice storm in nyc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
out of the blue lightning started coming down like crazy the rain started pouring then the
hail started. first it was small then it got bigger and then the largest ones were like the size of
baseballs. coming down hitting the cars and the house they sounded like bombs . still going on
but seems to be getting better. i can't really remember anything close to this in all my years here
in nyc.. one car on the block had their back windsheild blown out by the hail.

Unbound

Weird, we had a flash hail storm in Vancouver not too long ago, totally out of the blue.
Interesting norral. Do you think it's a natural occurance? What's your feel on it? Related to the change in people's consciousness?

Here in San Antonio, Texas it's drought city. Highs in the 100's. It can be brutal.
i think its all part of the earth changes we are going thru right now. i absolutely expect to see more of the
same. here in nyc there had to have been 100's of millions of dollars worth of damage. our cars were absolutely
bombed out with dents , broken taillights, broken windshield. i now have a small small inkling of what the poor people
who went thru a tornado must have felt like. this was bad what they experienced was horrific

George Kavassilas mentions how Earth is straightening on it's axis (eliminating the procession) so that it can be in balance for the ascension. This righting of the axis is causing Earth changes. This could be the case.

Aside from the heat, it's been relatively still here.
i hope animals didn't get hurt.

Meerie

gosh I just hope nobody got hurt!
An ice storm... now? in August? Isn't it quite hot now in NYC?
Ah, I just reread, you are talking about hail. We had a hailstorm also in august here many years ago. I think it is not unusual for it to happen in the summer.
We definitely have an increase of thunderstorms here and very severe ones with rain pouring down like from a waterfall. A neighbor of my mums is so scared of the thunder and lightning that she walks down into the basement each time the tempest starts. And she will just sit there, sometimes for more than an hour or so, tremble and wait till it is over!
The poor woman.
we'll find out tomorrow if anyone got hurt. honestly it reminded me of a plague from the bible and there
was absolutely nothing we could do. we were stuck in our cars , the streets were flooded we just had to sit
there and take it. and unbelievably it lasted for about 30 minutes with the hail getting bigger and bigger. i had compassion
before for those who experienced natural disasters, this only increases it. the poor people in japan and in alabam
we can only imagine what they went thru
are car roofs hailproof?
no just about all the cars on the block had their windows blown out. the roofs were all dinged up and
there were dents in the bodies of the cars. i think you would have needed a tank to go unscathed thru
that storm.