Bring4th

Full Version: Today The Harvest Begins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Unbound

Happy Lunasa/Lammas!

Today the cycle changings, from 6 months of life to 6 months of death so that rebirth may follow. This is the time of change and transition, the alterations of the seasonal patterns. This is also known as the celebration of the Harvest, blessed be, everyone! Deepest blessings on this day to all, love and light from Creator to Creator, adonai.
(08-02-2011, 12:48 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Lunasa/Lammas!

Today the cycle changings, from 6 months of life to 6 months of death so that rebirth may follow. This is the time of change and transition, the alterations of the seasonal patterns. This is also known as the celebration of the Harvest, blessed be, everyone! Deepest blessings on this day to all, love and light from Creator to Creator, adonai.

why today.
Yeah, thought this has been an ongoing process.
For some reason I got from that not Harvest as in ascension but rather harvest as in harvesting your crops. And Lunasa sounds like somethig to do with the moon and the moon is often associated with the harvest of crops. Plus the whole 6 months thing probably added to the image I got. Just what I thought immediately after reading that. Can't be sure if it is right until Azreal comes back and replies so there isn't anything else I can add.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus

Unbound

Aha It's just fun word play. Tongue The 6 months is the second half of the year pertaining to autumn and winter, the months of reduction. However, the wheel is always turning, which means its always going somewhere! Yet who is driving the cart?

My family did a Lunasa ritual and I felt like sharing the celebrations with some wit. On the other hand, maybe you could all take this as a sign that there are new choices to be made? Should I tell you exactly what I'm feeling? I'm not sure even I believe what is going through my mind. It was a day of transformation for me, in fact, I've had some pretty astounding experiences. I believe I have raised my kundalini to the next level, suddenly everything is a lot less blocked, I finally balanced myself, free of the blockage in my 3rd Chakra. Perhaps it was an initiation moment? I have never experienced anything like it in my life.

Correction, I think today, August 2nd is in fact the proper date of the Lunasa festival. For today surely I was harvested and much of my negativity was transmuted. I have realized a very articulate awareness of myself and energy, and I have yet to decide exactly what I am going to do with this awakening. I know I want to work for Love and Light in the name of the Creator, but there are so many choices... we will see. Blessings, everyone, adonai.

Good luck, my brother!