Bring4th

Full Version: Could your planet polarize towards harmony...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

The following short story comes from this quote:

Could your planet polarize towards harmony in one fine, strong, moment of inspiration? Yes, my friends. It is not probable; but it is ever possible.

Which made me start wondering how something like that could even happen. And how, we, as normal humans would react to something like that. In this crazy world, I remain ever the optimist. I’m well aware of the injustices of this world, but I’m also aware of the limited sphere of what I can affect. So I find and hold onto whats good in my world..or I try anyway…I’m still human. I still backslide. I hope now though, when I do backslide that I can re approach the problem and think…”I could have handled that better and if possible…try to make it right.

P.S. I use too many ellipses. I know that. Its how I writeto denote a pause in thinking to oneself.
Would probably drive an editor nuts though. Still, I hope you enjoy the story.

Richard

------------------------------------

Michael briefly hugged his wife as she sat at the computer putting the finishing touches on a new quotation for work. Totally absorbed, Lisa absentmindedly returned the hug, never taking her eyes from the glowing screen. Heading towards the bedroom, Michael briefly scans both doors, checking the locks and clicking lights off as he makes his way down the hall. Lying in bed watching the nightly news on the small TV across the room, he waits for Lisa to finish and come to bed. Nodding off, he vaguely remembers his wife crawling into bed some time later. Curling up close, he throws an arm over her. The scent of her hair fills his senses as her warmth sends him off into sleep and dreams. Oh, so many dreams.

Waking..waking? Michael groggily comes to consciousness. He tries to..sit?...sit up?..sit!!..up!!..”SIT UP..”…”Damn it”, he thinks to himself, he hates these kinds of dreams. There had been so many lately. No control, no way to awaken, soundless screams echoing only in his mind. Screaming in silent rage..’WAKE UP, WAKE UP…screaming in terror now, just on verge of gibbering fear. Michael forces the fear back…chokes it
back. Realizing slowly..ever so slowly, for the first time, that this isn’t a normal dream. He tries to take a
deep breath…breath??!!...I can’t breathe??...I CAN”T BREATHE!!...I CAN’T BREATHE…I…I….!!”

Again, shuddering, he tamps the fear back. Shutting the door on the gibbering madness clawing at the walls of his mind. “Think Michael”…he says??...murmurs?...”NO”..a moment to slam that door again, shutting back the fear visually this time…visually? Eyes?...I’M BLIND!!....NO!...Again, he visualizes that door being barred..locked..he needs to think. To assess.

“Ok..am I in pain? No, no pain. What am I? Michael tries to sense his body…No go…”So, what am I…who am I”….he sends his senses outward testing the limits of his perception. “I cannot see, yet I sense me. I am not in pain…I am..Michael Sorrenson. I seem to be disembodied??“….thinking about this starts anew the itch of madness scampering about his unconscious. “NO….I AM..” Michael feels a mental shiver at that phrase.
Its familiar..it means something. “OK.” …precedes a mental shrug. “What has happened? Am I dead? Am I….a spirit? Undead?” These thoughts send Hollywood driven fleeting images of shambling zombies and white sheets with eyeholes through his mind eliciting a mental chuckle. “Well, at least I haven’t lost my sense of the absurd”..he thinks.

“So…I seem to be. What, I don’t know. Yet, I’m not in pain or distress. I’m not..thirsty…or hungry. I can’t sense my body, but I AM…”…again, that phrase? Another shiver, yet it feels so right. Michael begins to think about his life. Something he’d read some time ago about something like this..but wasn’t it supposed to be the whole world or something? Or was it just him?...”Maybe I’m in a coma somewhere…in a hospital…surrounded by my family??”

Michael tries to hear, see, taste…but there is just himself. ‘Can I sense light? Colors?”…again..”There!..well something like a light..but not seen, per se…felt”…”Perceived??” Tired, so tired…can I sleep? A stilled mind and…nothingness.

Michael jolts awake!...”God, the dreams last night” ,as he reaches over to turn the alarm clock off. Reaches? Alarm clock?...”NO,NO, NO, No, no….NO..BACK!” Michael takes a shaky mental breath as he calms
himself again. “ A mental breath? Can I do that?”…He tries again..”Yesss….okay, this is useful. A forced mental pause to ground..”himself?”

“I wonder if I’m in Hell?” Never being a religious man in the contemporary sense, Michael had always been a seeker of knowledge. He had always considered himself open minded about spirituality. He’d never believed in a Creator that needed a personal torture chamber. Funny how, in the face of the unknown, he’d fallen back on those early teachings. He wonders, idly..I mean, what else is there to do besides think?...he wonders how long it will take him to go insane?

“How much time has passed?” he ponders. As if it matters…in this place, without the stimuli of the normal world, time seems non-existant except for the passing of an unending stream of thought. His thoughts turn to his wife, Lisa. How long has he been gone? Is she okay? Is she safe? What happened? Endless questions flow through his mind then slowly, slowly dwindle away. There seem to be no answers for him. A sad..sigh?...Michael pictures his wife in his mind. The smell of her hair after a shower, the feel of her hand in his…the kind of quirky way her brow furrows when she is thinking. He sees her in his minds eye…wind
blowing through her hair, sunglasses on…that smile..they were standing on the beach that day…

…a flash of light?...a touch?!...he feels…no…senses??...a sense of famliar..thought?...his mind reaches, grasping mentally for that familiarity..stretching forth…visualizing his arms wrapping themselves
around….Lisa?!...a sob?...”No, no..not me”…another sob…a gasp…Michael?...Mi-mi-MICHAEL!...Oh my god, Michael..is that you?! Michaels essence meets Lisa’s in a blur of color and light. Enfolding themselves around each other, within each other? They.. are each other…they vibrate within each other, sharing, caring, loving…being. Perceived light melds into a blur of coruscating color and emotions. Sobbing Michael
whispers over and over “Lisa…baby, oh my god, oh my god…counterpoint to Lisa’s equally repetitive mantra…”Michael, Michael, michael….

They are..on the beach. The salty tang on the wind sings through their beings. The day is perfect, their hands curled within each other…as they…are in the hospital. Lisa holds their firstborn…Emily against her breast, sweat beading her brow as he kneels beside the bed….Its Christmas Day! The whole family is there. Children run through the house screaming joyfully. The aroma of pies, breads and baking turkey fill their home. Mom…Moms…both turn and smile at their entrance..love fills their beings as they…walk through the park. Autumn has turned the leaves fiery reds and oranges. The crisp cool air and the light dusting of frost on the grass. Our hands clasped tightly as Emily skips along the pathway kicking up piles of leaves. Their souls touch, merge, veer away happily…banking like gulls on the wing..playing, merging lightly…a kiss…a
soft touch of lips…LOVE shared…LOVE IS…US….we are…I AM….

“My God Michael”..pulling away..yet never far, ever again…”Lisa, Lisa…I never, I mean..” The heart of his being sings..their hearts in unison sing joyfully into the nothingness sharing, searching, searching..”There”…a whispered croak, a sob, muted..sniffles?...”Emily, time to come home, baby”…”MOMMA?!....DADDY??!”.
Three souls, three hearts merge as one. Light flares as all become one. Michael, Lisa and Emily bask in LOVE..of each other, with each other..being each other..closer now than ever before…WE ARE ONE…I AM…..

Michael hugs?...enfolds his family within them all…whispering…”This is what we have to do…reach out..we need to find our family, our friends and their friends and families. Its..like..like..a viral email…everyone has their own email list. We need everyone in the world. They are out there somewhere. Maybe some of them have started what we’ve got? Maybe its just us…doesn’t matter…reach out my loves, reach out…”

Gaia’s heart thrums mightily as she contemplates the swirling of souls and essences congregating on her surface. Like flocks of migrating birds, diving,banking, merging, loving…becoming. A great whispered sigh…”FINALLY”.

An audience as vast as creation itself patiently watches the unfolding of reality upon the surface of Gaia. The vast swarm of Humanity is coalescing now. Swirling into a single, conjoined entity of billions. Soul hearts opening now…Now…NOW! A flash of LIGHT, LOVE…LOVE as only the CREATOR OF ALL knows for Eternity encompasses all, bathing all, sharing all…being ONE….WE ARE ONE….I AM….

All is peaceful now on Gaia. Humanity sleeps…a well deserved rest. Gaia sings her pleasure to ends of the
Multiverse. Her song of JOY echoing through infinite densities and dimensions. Through all of creation..through the Creator…through us.

Michael and Lisa awaken simultaneously, look at each other through..eyes now…but through heart, mind, soul also. A dual smile, they clasp hands…no words needed. Emily is there. Always, Now. Even though she has awakened in her college dorm. ALL are awake now, their hearts, souls and minds entwine each other and all know there is one last thing to do.

Hand in hand, Michael and Lisa step out their front door and look up….just like their neighbors... and their neighbors..the entire planet. Gaia rumbles in pleasure as Humanity reaches out to…ALL…and are answered by ALL. The Multiverse responds in LOVE…uncounted trillions? Quadrillions?...an infinity of hearts, souls, minds merge for an aeon and a second…an eternity.

Time has no place in the mind of the Creator.

Unbound

To be completely honest, I see this as the most likely probability at this point in time. Why? Because it is most desirable.
(08-02-2011, 04:00 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]To be completely honest, I see this as the most likely probability at this point in time. Why? Because it is most desirable.
Much agreed. I think there is enough catalyst in the coming months, to help all make the choice now that is being avoided. Do we want to live this way, or is another way possible, better than what we have now?

I think people will choose that latter. It's quite evident the old systems are crumbling, and quickly at that.

much love and light to all.
(08-02-2011, 03:17 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]I use too many ellipses. I know that. Its how I write to denote a pause in thinking to oneself.

TMEDNR (Too Many Ellipses, Did Not Read). Wink

Actually, a very sweet story, which perhaps expresses the wonderful change many of us hope for in the world. Maybe you are having memories of another home, where oneness and feelings of pure love are the norm? I do all of the time.

I don't know Kiko. I was just trying to imagine how such an event would manifest and what effect it might have on people. We bandy the words around these forums all the time...Love...Unity..we are all one. But what would they mean in the context of our society / societies if it happened all at once? Taken in the context of a married couple, for example?

There would be cultural differences, sure. And no doubt situational differences as not everyone is married..or in love. I would like to think I could be as loving and as cooly rational in the face of the unknown as "Michael". But..I just don't know the extent of my reactions in that situation. I'm not sure how well I succeeded in describing Unity. But I hope that state isn't beyond our ability.

Maybe I am remembering another time or place. But what if all literature is bleed through from somewhere else?

Richard

(08-03-2011, 05:48 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]But what if all literature is bleed through from somewhere else?

I have the feeling that most art of any kind which is not just mass produced pap is inspiration from other levels of being. Some classical composers and authors said that their music and stories flowed through them from elsewhere, and they were very aware of the fact that they did not fully create their works themselves, yes?

I have always liked science fiction because within that the genre writers could explore almost anything at all. I remember a few stories written decades ago about humankind melding into a 'social memory complex'. Childhood's End by Arthur C. Clarke was one. Another, the name of which I do not recall, took a slightly more horror story line with everything melding into one after nanotechnology became a reality.

I know that some people fear the idea of becoming one and losing their self-identity. Experiences I have had since childhood of joining myself to oneness feels nothing like loss of myself, but growth of myself enlarged a billion times into 'god' (if that will pass as a good enough description). Which reminds me of an old Beatles song; "Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream; It is not dying, it is not dying".

As my human individual self I find the idea of a 'social memory complex' fascinating. I do not think that Ra, for example, feel like a big soup of what was once people. Ra say 'we' and 'I' a lot, indicating that there is individuality within the whole, perhaps like each sardine in a massive, swooping ball of beautiful silver in the sea. I am waxing lyrical: I think the hot weather and sunrise woke me too early! Smile
Kiko wrote:

"...Another, the name of which I do not recall, took a slightly more horror
story line with everything melding into one after nanotechnology became a
reality...."

Sounds a lot like Greg Bear's novel, "Blood Music"....great book, by the way...

Richard
From my perspective, if i ascend so does the planet, my universe depends on my state of being, i am my state of being and i am willing to change and grow towards any direction that it might be necessary regardless of a particular identity or perception.

Reality to me is fluid and not objective. there are many lines of how things can be experienced but these are just shells consciousness gives meaning to and transmutes moment by moment.

Any probability you see, you are the one seeing it and also relating to other probabilities, there is no one telling how it is but you as you shift your relationship created from the unknowable(or ONE in another word).

I think there is much more freedom of thought then before, thoguht is free and connected to the relationships it perceives, in the moment they fall and arise again anew.

(08-04-2011, 09:48 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds a lot like Greg Bear's novel, "Blood Music"....great book, by the way...

Yes, I think it may have been that book. I also very much enjoyed his Infinity Concerto, about a man finding music as a gateway to another dimension of being, where he gradually grows into becoming the creator of his own world. A writer with a great imagination.

(08-04-2011, 10:55 AM)drifting pages Wrote: [ -> ]From my perspective, if i ascend so does the planet, my universe depends on my state of being, i am my state of being and i am willing to change and grow towards any direction that it might be necessary regardless of a particular identity or perception.

I think there is an interesting paradox in that the universe we perceive is 'created' by ourself, yet changing our perspective radically does not pull the viewpoint of everyone else along with us. Well, better to say that it can as more perspectives 'as nodes' join to form a new way of thinking and seeing, and thus a new reality. More often than not though, it seems that as a node when our perspective changes we join with other nodes closer to that perspective. Hence when letting go and communing with 'aliens', 'angels', or whatever word we use, each sees and feels the other.

I do not know exactly what is coming for the mass population in terms of polarising polarity, but I feel that there is too much information and good feeling about a mass shift into another state of being for it to be just wishful thinking. Heh, and is not even wishful thinking re-creating..? We live in interesting times.
What i am trying to say is to me there are infinite versions of the mass consciousnesses already, i am just directing my focus to a sector or another.

And to me i am consciousness focused first, human later, consciousness can take any number of forms or identities and interactions within.

We are not clumps of flesh walking around with clumps of souls, there are infnite versions of everything and consciousness is ever shifting as them.

Or so i think and feel.
(08-04-2011, 01:32 PM)drifting pages Wrote: [ -> ]What i am trying to say is to me there are infinite versions of the mass consciousnesses already, i am just directing my focus to a sector or another.

I feel/remember when one with everything that all is known and all is 'ok'. Thinking about it in my 'individual human' state leaves me unsure whether everything exists in infinity, or that everything is infinitely possible.

So I would have to say that I do not know, and that any answer I come up with might as well be a monkey bashing on a keyboard. Oh, wait...

3DMonkey

Perfect, Kiko...(monkey bashing on a keyboard...oh wait)....LOLOL

Richard

I do not know.
Yet i know.
Funny that is.

I think this is what means to be a thought that reflects upon itself.

Nothing is proven but everything is experienced...

But i do not know.
(08-04-2011, 09:35 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]That was awesome, kiko

I was unsure why you said that until I watched the clip. I have not seen Zoolander yet, but I think I shall some time soon.

(08-05-2011, 10:37 AM)drifting pages Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is what means to be a thought that reflects upon itself.

I think so too. When I have moments of pure clarity and oneness, my ordinary thoughts are just like a mirage, or reflections of no substance on moving water. But they are there in the background so to speak. And as soon as I think with my 'ego self' and ask myself even the simplest question about my state of oneness, suddenly here I am, and not-one again. Yet the oneness exists 'behind' everything, and I can think about it even though I cannot properly explain it, even to myself. Reflecting is a good word for it I think.

Raman

The peaceful may 15 movement in Spain is now being attacked by government/elites via the police.

Now this is a timid attack due to video cameras, phone with cameras video capabilities, etc that can be used in court (potentially) against the repressive forces. Still, they are testing the waters (the police).

Note the lack of fear in the part of 'indignados'.

They tried to stop the occupation of the indignados of the sun plaza (plaza del sol--i think this is waht this video is about) since last time, people were able to live for many days without money, just by cooperating with each other in what another forum member that visited them describes a a '4d environment' (paraphrasing).

VIDEO (and more on the right)..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgh9Tu16B...dded#at=17

Interesting to note that such movement is occurring even in Israel, nowadays.
(08-05-2011, 12:33 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting to note that such movement is occurring even in Israel, nowadays.

Very interesting Raman. I did not know that there was such a movement in Spain.

Regarding the Israel movement, though not the same thing; I read today about people in the USA (New York I think) banding together peacefully and taking wrapped food from bins and sacks which has just been thrown out because of 'sell by' dates, then cooking large communal barbecues and feeding everyone.

It seems many, many people are becoming tired of oppression, waste, and basic slavery to a political system in which the fearful greedy rich exploit the masses and give nothing back. I have no interest in worldly politics, but see the greed and media driven slavery, with the better-off then (often unwittingly) enslaving less rich countries for various resources and labour. I like Ra's politics; realise oneness, serve others in compassion, and thus serve yourself in compassion.

Actually, going back to the topic, "Could your planet polarize towards harmony in one fine, strong, moment of inspiration? Yes, my friends. It is not probable; but it is ever possible"... It seems to me that we are polarising as a species, and the only thing which may not happen is the "one fine, strong, moment".

Unless I am being too Disney about the whole idea, I would casually suggest that in such polarisation, with the seeming changes in the fabric of the universe we currently inhabit, it may come to pass that the rule of violence and coercion will no longer have the sway it always has. The change which the meek and peaceful yearn for, and their dream of day to day grace and peace, may become a reality sooner rather than later. I hope so!