Bring4th

Full Version: Asking for examples of manifesting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like to hear some examples of anyone who has had success manifesting something. The point being, that it gives us all some practical ways in which to go about it.

I will site one example of manifesting something for myself. I was a published illustrator, but wanted to shift my career to writing. So I had some business cards printed as Author/Illustrator. 2 months later a publisher/client called me and asked if I wanted to write a book for them on a subject I knew very little about.

3DMonkey

I'm sorry. Is that manifesting? You made the cards, sure, but what was manifested besides that?
Diana got the job offer. She can write the book by doing research and proceeding. That's good manifesting, unless she declined the offer or failed to follow through.
(08-03-2011, 12:40 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry. Is that manifesting? You made the cards, sure, but what was manifested besides that?
I manifested being a published author. I wrote several books for them.

But I didn't start this to talk about my example--but that's okay--I want to hear about how others have done it.

3DMonkey

I'm just wondering if you mean that you manifested the offer?

Certainly you manifested what you wrote. I'm curious about manifesting actions of others. I'm not sure if that's what you implied. It's a great question "what have I manifested?". It really is, and I look forward to reading responses.
(08-03-2011, 01:32 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just wondering if you mean that you manifested the offer?

Certainly you manifested what you wrote. I'm curious about manifesting actions of others. I'm not sure if that's what you implied. It's a great question "what have I manifested?". It really is, and I look forward to reading responses.
Yes, you are correct that I manifested the offer. I apologize if I wasn't clear. Let me try and clarify. I wanted to be an author. (It's very difficult to get get published.) So, in the spirit of manifesting what I wanted, I made the cards (acting "as if" it was already happening). The outcome was that I didn't even have to write a book and try and get an agent or publisher interested (which is the normal way of things); the offer came out of the blue to write a book. This is extremely unusual, which, I thought, validated that I had something to do with manifesting it.
I'll make a rather long story very short.

What I wanted to manifest: a way for me to fulfill what I feel is my true purpose here - a way to help heal the Earth, reverse pollution, and specifically stop the plundering of natural resources for energy.

What I manifested: I now sit on the board of directors and am a tech consultant/webmaster for a non-profit organization which is building multiple "green tech" business campuses, run completely off of solar power and bio-diesel. We're creating a new model for businesses to minimize waste and eliminate environmental impact. I also have the opportunity to start a business on one of these campuses selling local foods online with a bio-diesel delivery fleet. I also am very proud to have be part of a new farm which uses green and sustainable agriculture practices, sharing these practices with any who want to learn how to practice responsible and environmentally friendly agriculture techniques.

How did I manifest this life built completely around what I feel is my purpose for being here? Listened to my Higher Self! Best thing you can do to get what you want/need out of life. I honed my intuitive senses, took advantage of synchronicities offered to me, and did whatever my Higher Self instructed me to do, even if I could not imagine a direct outcome. My life exploded once I learned to do this. Albeit I am extremely busy now, but it is very rewarding, and the feeling of actually accomplishing what I feel I came here for is something I never could have dreamed of.
(08-03-2011, 03:21 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]How did I manifest this life built completely around what I feel is my purpose for being here? Listened to my Higher Self! Best thing you can do to get what you want/need out of life. I honed my intuitive senses, took advantage of synchronicities offered to me, and did whatever my Higher Self instructed me to do, even if I could not imagine a direct outcome. My life exploded once I learned to do this.
Really amazing. I would love to hear an example of you having done what your Higher Self instructed without knowing the direct outcome.
(08-03-2011, 11:59 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2011, 03:21 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]How did I manifest this life built completely around what I feel is my purpose for being here? Listened to my Higher Self! Best thing you can do to get what you want/need out of life. I honed my intuitive senses, took advantage of synchronicities offered to me, and did whatever my Higher Self instructed me to do, even if I could not imagine a direct outcome. My life exploded once I learned to do this.
Really amazing. I would love to hear an example of you having done what your Higher Self instructed without knowing the direct outcome.

I think the biggest hurdle was the idea of me moving back in with my parents to help them start this farm. Being 24 with a cushy job living in a house with some of my dearest friends, I wasn't too keen on any sort of change. I loved my life and it allowed me to meet people, see nature, work minimum hours, stay up late, sleep in every day, and relax most of the time. Finances got tight sometimes but accumulating wealth was never an interest to me. My parents never even thought of asking me to move in to help them, but it was a constant thought I got while meditating. I was asking for things to help me accomplish my goal of helping the Earth. I pushed it from my head for a while. I liked the idea of farming but I had no clue that living out here would put me in any sort of position to accomplish what I wanted. In fact, being in the country, I thought living in a rural area would hinder my ultimate goals of making a difference.

But then I started visualizing what it would be like, to see what kind of reaction I would have. I imagined departing from my old life and living out here on the farm. The feeling I got when doing this was undeniable. It was the definition of "resonance." I bit the bullet and asked my parents if they wanted me to come help them on the farm. The rest is history.

That's an example of following a major life change which led to better things. Here's an example of an everyday occurrence which led me to opportunity.

I was invited to attend a Cattleman's meeting in town here. I have absolutely no interest in cattle, which is all that the Cattlemen talk about (we raise goats, chickens, and produce). I had no desire to sit and listen to a bunch of people talk about cows for a couple hours. In fact it seemed like torture to me! But when I was asked, I got a tingle in my gut. I experienced odd synchronicities the rest of the day. I took the hint and accepted the invite to the meeting. When I got there, I was very happy to learn that there was a man speaking about a new Green Tech campus idea that would include a state of the art, humane livestock processing facility. It was just an idea then. That man eventually became my "boss" in the non-profit organization I work for, and I owe my involvement in this amazing project to that one meeting that I was reluctant to attend.
That's awesome Smile
(08-03-2011, 08:53 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]That's awesome Smile
I agree. Great story.
I had my house up for sale for years. Finally last December, I began focusing on selling the house. I focused on selling it within the first part of the new year. I even had a price in mind ( the lowest I would go ). Each day, I would not allow negative thoughts about selling the house, no matter how dismal things got. I fired my realtor and listed the house myself, FSBO. My friends and family told me it was a huge mistake- but I kept on. Months dragged on and the house was hardly shown. A friend who lived in North Carolina asked me if I wanted to be his roommate in the new house he just rented. I started to say " Oh, I can't I have to sell the house....." then caught myself. I turned around and said " You know what, I do want to be your roommate!" I asked when he needed me, he said April ( it was February when we had this conversation) I said, I will be there by April 1st. I started to tell my friends and family, they said 'don't do it'. My father-figure told me no one can predict when a house will sell and that I shouldn't rent it because I won't be there to look after it and renters will destroy the house. I didn't let that sway me. After a few weeks the house was shown like wild fire! It sold March 30. I was set to drive to NC on March 31 but because I was up until 4a.m. packing the trailer, I stayed over another night and drove to NC April 1st. You must have action with your manifestation... stuff just won't fall out of the sky. =)

3DMonkey

(08-03-2011, 10:13 PM)SMU Wrote: [ -> ]I had my house up for sale for years. Finally last December, I began focusing on selling the house. I focused on selling it within the first part of the new year. I even had a price in mind ( the lowest I would go ). Each day, I would not allow negative thoughts about selling the house, no matter how dismal things got. I fired my realtor and listed the house myself, FSBO. My friends and family told me it was a huge mistake- but I kept on. Months dragged on and the house was hardly shown. A friend who lived in North Carolina asked me if I wanted to be his roommate in the new house he just rented. I started to say " Oh, I can't I have to sell the house....." then caught myself. I turned around and said " You know what, I do want to be your roommate!" I asked when he needed me, he said April ( it was February when we had this conversation) I said, I will be there by April 1st. I started to tell my friends and family, they said 'don't do it'. My father-figure told me no one can predict when a house will sell and that I shouldn't rent it because I won't be there to look after it and renters will destroy the house. I didn't let that sway me. After a few weeks the house was shown like wild fire! It sold March 30. I was set to drive to NC on March 31 but because I was up until 4a.m. packing the trailer, I stayed over another night and drove to NC April 1st. You must have action with your manifestation... stuff just won't fall out of the sky. =)

A true testament to using The Will in life.
I forgot to mention that the house sold for the EXACT price that was in my mind.
(08-02-2011, 11:49 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to hear some examples of anyone who has had success manifesting something. The point being, that it gives us all some practical ways in which to go about it.

I can honestly say that I am pretty sure that I manifested my best friend into being. This was during my university years, and I was quite lonely at the time.

I just 'put out a call' into the ether, and empowered it.

A short time after, I became quite gregarious and social, and expanded my circle of acquaintances. Into that net, I stumbled across my friend, and we resonated quite strongly with interests and and personality (I am Capricorn, and he's a Taurus). At the time, we were both fascinated with physics, Shakespeare, classical music, and deconstructing the bullsh*t economy. We had a lot to talk about lol.

we became flatmates after uni, and while the closeness has waxed and waned over time (he has had 2 serious relationships in that time), we're still buddies at heart, and I can easily see that a soul agreement was in place for us to walk a certain part of this life together.

we have radically different lessons to work through in this incarnation; and that has led to some pretty interesting philosophical discussions at times (he's a skeptic basically)

- -

but to the original point, maybe this wasn't so much a case of manifesting, but rather of soul timing. In both cases, a certain receptivity and open-ness is an ingredient to a successful outcome.

hope the change of career is going well; peace Diana.

3DMonkey

@plenum, it is my personal opinion that the "manifestation" that took place was your Conscious application of Will to Accept an Other before ever meeting. In this way, I connected with my wife, and our bond stays strong twelve years in.
I find that when I set my mind to achieving some particular end, I typically achieve that end through any number of steps over a period of time, often involving planning, always involving determination.

This of course isn't the extraordinary type of manifesting, but is nevertheless a form of consciously manifesting outcome from desire.

Like Plenum and nearly everyone here, I believe that much of what has come my way in life has been as a result of pre-incarnational, or subconscious, and in some cases conscious, manifestation. Especially those other selves with whom I've worked closely with in incarnation, whether professionally, or through friendship, or through intimate relationship.

I think my core act of manifesting is that of spiritual seeking. Upon my partial awakening from the dream of the incarnation, I chose to begin manifesting the seeking path in search of that which calls from within. I still walk that path, committed as ever, manifesting that which is needed every step of the way, though most of it not coordinated by the conscious mind.

: ) GLB
Specifically asked my higher self to give me some clear proof of the truth to all of this.

Week later see 2 light orbs clear as day floating through the sky at night with no one else around. Made a thread and have videos of them.

I don't attempt manifestation consciously for a set purpose very often, other then just asking for general guidance that and one other thing that has not manifested yet are the only things I have asked for.

I know the other thing I asked for is coming just not sure how long I will have to wait.
In January 1986 I became a single Mom. I knew I didn't want to be a single Mom with a 9 year old son for very long! Since I was journaling at the time and in my journal wrote a detailed letter to Creator asking for my perfect partner, even giving the sign that would let me know he was THE one (he would send me two roses).

In July that year I met a hunk of a guy! We made a date, he stood me up. That Monday a flower delivery guy brought me a small potted plant with an apology, and with two roses stuck in it. Seems the hunk of a guy had tried to have just the plant delivered, but they told him that there was a minimum purchase required. So he told them, "Here's your minimum. Just add what you think would be nice make it equal out."

We married in 1990, and my son calls him Dad.

Love and light!
I think you can manifest positive stuff in your life with positive thinking/intent.

Since I was 15-16 i wanted to leave my country of origin and go study in the UK, I aspired having a BSc, MSc and PhD by the time I was 25ish and while aspiring all this I was thiking that I didn't want to do my (compulsory) military service back in Greece cause it was a way of being enslaved for a year or so. It so happened, that I finished both my BSca and MSc in the UK, one after the other, and finally managed to get accepted for a 3 year Phd after a one year break (I was not so keen about that year off). So my plans worked out with a one year delay up to that point. In those years I also, at different times, thought it would be nice to live in Athens, Greece for sometime as I love this city. And, at the end of the 2nd year of my PhD I visited Amsterdam and thought it was a great place to possibly move to for a while if I could ever get the chance. Strangely enough, finishing the practical work within my PhD, I spent a year in my hometown and then moved to Athens for work for another year. I left Athens after getting accepted for work within a University in the Netherlands and moved to Rotterdam, literally one hour away from Amsterdam by train.I have lived here for over 2.5 years now.

Did I mention I am 30 and still haven't done my military service yet? Did I also mention that this situation can now be legalised if you can prove that you live and work abroad?Done that too so I don't see me being "harvested" for military service any time soon.

So yeah, if you have strong feelings about something I really do believe you can manifest it. But now I got a question and a problem:

Has anybody manifested a boyfriend/girlfriend for a stable long-term relationship ever? I been at it with positive thinking for the last 8-9 years but my affairs are both limited and short lived, never flourish into anything deep, with the exception of a very recent 7 month relationship :@. If anyone's gotta a way of manifesting a soul mate PLEASE BE KIND ENOUGH TO GIVE GUIDELINES

Secondly, I feel like I've reached a point (possibly after awakening or feeling I may have been awakened) where i really do not know what I want to do with my life or where I want to move to, or even if I want to move anywhere else. It now feels that everything is stale and I'm getting restless, feeling out of tune more and more. Any advice on that would be appreciated.

Well hope my first paragraph answers your question, but if anybody could care to read on and answer mine I'd be happy (ier?) BigSmileConfused
Good day to all
(02-17-2012, 06:22 AM)W1981 Wrote: [ -> ]Did I mention I am 30 and still haven't done my military service yet? Did I also mention that this situation can now be legalised if you can prove that you live and work abroad?Done that too so I don't see me being "harvested" for military service any time soon.

That's awesome.

(02-17-2012, 06:22 AM)W1981 Wrote: [ -> ]Has anybody manifested a boyfriend/girlfriend for a stable long-term relationship ever? I been at it with positive thinking for the last 8-9 years but my affairs are both limited and short lived, never flourish into anything deep, with the exception of a very recent 7 month relationship :@. If anyone's gotta a way of manifesting a soul mate PLEASE BE KIND ENOUGH TO GIVE GUIDELINES

Even though your intentions are clear, you may have subconscious programs running that interfere with attaining your goal. A subconscious program could be: relationships aren't safe because I always get hurt; or, I will be abandoned so I will leave first; or, I don't deserve love because my father left us; or any possible scenario unknown to your conscious mind.

You can have all the conscious intentions in the world, but if your subconscious mind is in conflict, it will rule out.

The work you need to do here is on your subconscious beliefs. Start to pay attention to your inner and outer dialogue. Do you have language such as: I am not lucky with relationships; or, I never seem to find the right mate, etc. Once your attention and intention is on this, you may have breakthroughs. Then, after you are aware of your subconscious programs, you can REprogram for success.

(02-17-2012, 06:22 AM)W1981 Wrote: [ -> ]Secondly, I feel like I've reached a point (possibly after awakening or feeling I may have been awakened) where i really do not know what I want to do with my life or where I want to move to, or even if I want to move anywhere else. It now feels that everything is stale and I'm getting restless, feeling out of tune more and more. Any advice on that would be appreciated.

When I feel this way I tell myself: I am always in the right place at the right time. The thing is, sometimes we need a rest and some introspection. If you are feeling restless, I would exercise more. Other than that, be totally open to listening to the prompts that will guide you on the next steps of your journey.
Smile

Cyan

(08-02-2011, 11:49 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to hear some examples of anyone who has had success manifesting something. The point being, that it gives us all some practical ways in which to go about it.

I will site one example of manifesting something for myself. I was a published illustrator, but wanted to shift my career to writing. So I had some business cards printed as Author/Illustrator. 2 months later a publisher/client called me and asked if I wanted to write a book for them on a subject I knew very little about.

Dunno if this applies, but biggest example i've had of manifesting "magik".

Moonbow

Very large symbol drawn into a parking lot with a car while meditating caused 3 person to have hallucinations after entering said parking lot. I was focusing on intentionally contacting either Ra or similar entities, one friend who is known for being a liar felt nothing, one who later started to intentionally suck energies from plants started to feel nauseous and i felt like a thousand pair of eyes was looking down on me and I was walking into some kind of gigantic hall. Could be all placebo but i'm usually quite strick about this.

Asking the spirits (thinking about it, not verbally) to show that magik works. A friend that was holding a bottle of Poppers (increases bloodflow to brain) noticed that said bottle was surprisingly heavy all of a sudden, bottle had been refilled to over 50%. Doing this without me noticing it would be extremely difficult for my friend. On the order of jumping from a airplane without a parachute and surviving.

Best as I can understand it, that bottle filled itself while my friend was holding it in his hand. Either he opened it (has a very distinc bitter smell that i am used to smelling) and filled it covertly with more water (smell was stronger after fill, not weaker, so should not be water added) or he had a other entirely similar bottle in his pocket and he switched them, which is unlikely as I noticed the bottle had the exact same tear pattern on the plastic as my previous one (i'm slightly ausbergic about these things, i tend to notice odd details like that)

So, thats my top three, moonbow appeared when I was outside with friends and said out loud it woul dbe nice if I see something that makes me feel good now, and all of a sudden a moonbow on the horizon that stayed there for like 30-45 minutes as it travelled across the sky and then vanished on the opposite side.

Was a calm, beautiful winter night in a empty forest patch/parking lot.

Anyway, those are my manifestations. As i would explain the concept manifestation. If you talk about more mundane getting up and going to the LOO is manifesting your desire to go to the LOO.
(02-17-2012, 06:22 AM)W1981 Wrote: [ -> ]Has anybody manifested a boyfriend/girlfriend for a stable long-term relationship ever? I been at it with positive thinking for the last 8-9 years but my affairs are both limited and short lived, never flourish into anything deep, with the exception of a very recent 7 month relationship :@. If anyone's gotta a way of manifesting a soul mate PLEASE BE KIND ENOUGH TO GIVE GUIDELINES

I may chime in here, dont know if this will work for you.

Clear your mind of all thoughts, then proceed to make a list of attributes you want in your mate (dont believe in a soul mate, that would include pre-determination and thus make your wishes irrelevant) the concept of a soul mate is probably what is messing with you entirely.

Then make said list, and focus on it, memorise it and walk around it with every day.

Then focus on clearing your mind of the "i want this just to prove that it works" that will also f*** things up entirely, also from experience.

After that, keep an open mind and say to the universe "Hey, i think you can hear me, who ever is running this joint, here is a list of all the attributes i want in my potential mate" then you can end it with "if this happens i will believe that the universe is self-sentient" but that sometimes causes a flicker of doubt "maybe i'm just doing this to prove that it works" and that will once again return you to your source.

Be honest about the attributes you want, then just make a list of said attributes and get to hunting, with the open mind that says that the universe will provide you with the appropriate mate.

Seems to work for me, speaking as someone who asked the universe for a "i want a good looking woman with no real issues in life whom I can just hang around with, and hump my brains out"

The result of my manifestation was a 21 year old woman who works as a model and a waitress, and we have to agree to no thave sex for a while because we are both too bruised and cut to continue right now BigSmile Gives time for cuddles Wink

Cant guarantee it will work but make a list, be honest that you want it, then just go for it and use all methods at your disposal to get the kind of mate you want =) Seems to work for me.

(02-17-2012, 06:22 AM)W1981 Wrote: [ -> ]Secondly, I feel like I've reached a point (possibly after awakening or feeling I may have been awakened) where i really do not know what I want to do with my life or where I want to move to, or even if I want to move anywhere else. It now feels that everything is stale and I'm getting restless, feeling out of tune more and more. Any advice on that would be appreciated.

Congratulations, that is the most important state in your life.

Try to force yourself to go deeper into that. What you are going through is, or at least was for me, your soul trying to slow you down because you arent listening to your own advice.

Your problem isnt that you dont know what you want with your life, but that you are too afraid to go for what you want, that fear makes you unable to take risks, you see life as a "sitution" that is "unfulfilling" and needs "advice".

Let me be frank, asking for advice is amongst the worst things you can do, as any advice would send you going faster, and if you feel stale you should go stale. When hungry, eat, when thirsty, drink, when feeling stale, go stale until another desire appears. Dont try to understand why, just seek to experience. Until you have your own life plan which comes from studying your own life as a opportunity for the highest possible personal amount of pleasure you will be ready to live your life, until then, stop, drop and let yourself think.

Thats my take, for what its worth.

Meerie

Well, manifesting a partner to have sex with is not exactly rocket science... you dress up, go out, have a couple drinks to loosen up your tongue and then everyone should be capable of hooking up with someone.
If that is what you want and fulfills you, fine.
It always left me empty.
What is a lot more difficult is to find someone to really connect and relate to on a deeper level, apart from merely physical attraction - and I guess that may be what W1981 meant with "soulmate".
(02-18-2012, 12:09 PM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Well, manifesting a partner to have sex with is not exactly rocket science... you dress up, go out, have a couple drinks to loosen up your tongue and then everyone should be capable of hooking up with someone.
It always left me empty.
What is a lot more difficult is to find someone to really connect and relate to on a deeper level, apart from merely physical attraction - and I guess that may be what W1981 meant with "soulmate".
Sex without love is like a blunt pencil.
Pointless.
Great sex opens the Heart
Wink

Cyan

(02-18-2012, 12:09 PM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Well, manifesting a partner to have sex with is not exactly rocket science... you dress up, go out, have a couple drinks to loosen up your tongue and then everyone should be capable of hooking up with someone.
It always left me empty.

I feel so too, which is why I said its the reason he is alone.

Force someone on a pedestal based on religious belief (belief in soul mate) will probably make you difficult to please. Perfect match is an impossibility I think. Searching for an impossibly good match does usually end with you being alone. What I Was saying is simply this. Open your heart to the concept that any random person on the street could be your soul mate, and approach everyone as such. We are all one soul in the grand scheme anyway.
I make it a point to do web/graphic design work for free for charitable organizations when I find a lull in my workload. Churches, food banks, etc. This has turned out to be my most effective marketing tool by a long ways.

6 hours of my time given for free without asking for anything in return just showing enthusiasm about giving back and doing a good job can get me up to 3 web-site referrals I've noticed. Pretty amazing, I just try to not expect business to come from it and operate off of the desire to give. (Sometimes my mind still gets greedy unfortunately)
This is how I got my current job:

I needed a new job, but didn't know which one. I actually did not know in which area of my profession, I belonged. So in one meditation, I was able to focus every fiber and every cell on that thought. Surprisingly for me now, this went very well.

The thought was to be in service to the One Infinite Creator. Since I did not know what I was good at in my profession, I turned myself to the Creator with the desire to serve It in the way It find appropriate. This is very difficult to describe in words. Words were used to frame the postulate, but they were more *felt* or thought with the entire being, more or less, than expressed in language (but which also is very important, as it helps to frame your desire in the physical). The short story of this postulate, was that I would serve where I was mostly needed, and where my abilities, which I did not know of that moment, would come to bloom. It has to be that way, in order for me to serve the Creator in a most beneficial way. It was visualized in a very clear way, and you let your desire to paint this image forward, at the same time as you melt with this visualization.

What is done afterwards, is a personal choice, that one probably need to feel in regards to what resonates. Some do a little ritual in order to manifest this desire/thought in the physical. Some carry this desire within them wherever they go or do. Some say that the postulate is like a bird. If you hold it in your hands, it can not reach the sky. You have to set it free, i.e. forget about it, and not to think about it after it is done. I did the last thing.

In regards to the soul mate issue: another Wanderer visualized his soul mate in the similar ways as I described above. He visualized her nature, traits, characteristics etc, and then focused on that thought for some minutes. Then he set it free, and never thought about it. He met that girl 9 months and 9 days later, they married and lived happily ever after as far as I know.

What is of *importance*, in my very humble opinion, when doing this is following. This is magic that you are to do. And since we are third density beings behind the veil, we do *not* want to REprogram our own pre-incarnational choices without having a bigger/clear picture. We do *not* want to cause any disturbance in oneness. I am telling this in order to be humble when doing this. And with that I mean, after this visualization is done - melt with another thought/visualization - that what you wish must serve the highest good in the One Infinite Creation. Desire by your whole being that you do *not* want to cause *any* disharmony to anyone or anything. And that you fully accept if your desire can not be fulfilled. That you only want what is for the best for oneness/One Infinite Creator. Then you let this process take or not take its course without any expectations of the result.

Another thing that I want to add is that if I would do the soul mate calling, I would not visualize his traits, nature, etc etc. But the *purpose* of meeting this soul mate, as I did in the job visualization. I would call for him, in order to serve the One Infinite Creator in a more efficient way. So how he is, how he looks, what he is or is not, I would not visualize as I don't know these details, but the intelligent infinity does. Only knowing that what is best for you, is equally best for the intelligent infinity - visualization and focus on that thought, is enough, imho.

When/if doing this visualization it is of most importance to be able to sustain focus on this thought/work. It is not done, again imho, having parts of the mind wandering around, thinking about dinner, or bills to pay. I have no idea how I managed to focus like that last time I used it, but I remember that it was a total focus/merging with that thought.

Cyan

The specifics of what I did were simple.

"If my life matters to the universe then I ask that in exchange for burning off my "positive karma" that I be given a mate with the following attributes:

List here."

2-3 weeks later I met a 18 year old model woman with millionaire parents and have been happily engaged for 3½ years.

Hey thanks Diana and Cyan for the advice. I will try and see where it takes me.

In regards with my "stale" period, I am enjoying it atm and trying to figure out what it is I want to do next but that will come.

For the rest of the matter...the fact alone that people are taking the time to reply to my own questions within the context of another thread, is -to me- a certain type of manifestation too, so maybe you can add to the list Diana :-)

Great experiences and examples of manifestation being posted :-)

Manifesting is mostly routine. Here is an example outside of routine.

My eyes have been attracted to a certain version of Land Rover for some time. I hadn't actually wanted to go after one, but I felt a strong attraction regardless.

My vehicle was possibly on its last legs as far as the transmission, and the amount of underbody rust that had developed. I knew I couldn't sell it and get enough to buy a decent replacement vehicle.

I had contemplated "manifestation", understanding the rules of the system. My logic had taken over, understanding that I would have to open up a hole in my personal world for a new vehicle to fall into. I was not in a position to displace any other part of my life, so I decided against "manifestation".

A few days ago, my work place shut down on account of a snow storm arriving. I was on my way home, and right before coming to a stop light and making my turn, a car shoots through the light that was green for me. Instead of thinking anything of it, I continued on, and ignored my turn, and went straight on a different route. This was not normal.

I come to the first stop sign and test my brakes on the new snow. Everything feels good. As I get closer to the second stop I begin to touch the brakes, and suddenly the car just takes off. It almost felt like it was speeding up. I was tapping the brakes at first, then just tried to steer it since I was going to go through the stop sign. As I slide into the intersection I see lights coming towards me. I hit the gas thinking I can speed up and move out of the persons way. Nothing happens, I continue slowing down in the street and get T-boned by the other vehicle.

I went sideways and up over a curb into a yard. Almost before I came to a stop I was jumping out and checking on the other driver. Now here's the fun stuff. First I am an a****** out to prove something, then he complains about how his new truck is wrecked. I just smiled and stayed right there looking for signs of any physical issues from him. His wife happened to notice that there was a baby seat showing up through my window that was now gone. But for some reason he never noticed.

Now, throughout this, I never thought anything about my car. I had sold the rest of my vehicles in planning to move, so now I had no vehicle. But for some reason I was detached. I just kept worrying about how the other guy was doing. For about 3 days.

As the days go by I mention to my wife how strange it was that I was not stressed about the whole ordeal. On the 3rd day it struck me, that the whole thing was a test. My position was a test. I then checked into it, and yes we both had a lesson in a way, and my own reaction was a "pass" you could say. I then find more interesting details of the ordeal...........

From the moment before detouring my route, I lost free will. Or at least free will/ego was not in full control. I was "impulsed", and followed the impulses. My Soul was temporarily taking the helm from the ego. I was not wearing a seat belt and there was a very noticeable "cushion" around me during impact. This is something I have not experienced since I was a teenager.

I had asked for insight as to what really happened. I was pointed to an archangel, and one I had never heard of, Raguel. I had found that there was what could be called a command sent down through the line, to place the both of us in a collision course.

I now own the car that was "attractive", plus I was paid out more than the vehicle cost, and more than I paid for the vehicle that got wrecked. For me, the vehicle was a manifestation, even though I had decided against a manifestation attempt.

So looking into this archangel, here is the fun stuff..........
Quote:Raguel is known as the angel of justice and harmony. He works for God's will to be done in human relationships, so they can experience fairness and peace. Raguel also works for God's will to be done among his fellow angels, supervising their work on the assignments God gives them and holding them accountable. People sometimes ask for Raguel's help to: overcome mistreatment and get the respect they deserve, resolve conflicts in their relationships, solve stressful problems in mutually beneficial ways, bring order out of chaos, remain true to their spiritual convictions under pressure, and fight injustice through helping people they know who are neglected or oppressed.

Quote:Each Archangel has specific qualities that distinguish their characteristics and their specific angelic responsibilities. Archangel Raguel is considered a leader within the Angelic Realm, responsible for overseeing the other archangels and angelic beings. Raguel ensures that those within the Angelic Realm are working harmoniously, acting in alignment with divine order, and honoring all divine laws.

Raguel will help us to discover that without compromising our truth or giving away our power, we can realize and experience peace and harmony, even within what we may perceive as a challenging circumstance.

I find this one funny since the snow had just hit...
Quote:In the Revelation of John, Raguel is referred to as an assistant to God in the following account: "Then shall He send the Angel Raguel, saying: Go and sound the trumpet for the Angels of cold and snow and ice, and bring together every kind of wrath upon them that stand on the left."

---------------------

The best description I have understood for an archangel is to take the definition of "arc". Inside us is a divine spark, which is a visible orb or ball of light inside us, visible to some who meditate. Invoking an archangel is just creating a connection, creating an "arc" of energy and routing it through you.

A good analogy is to imagine the center of a Plasma Ball as being the creator energy, and you as the finger touching the side. The plasma "arc" that is a sudden visible connection between the center and you, is the archangel. This is how I view it anyways. Many people see a classic angel which is just a thought form created by the archangel.
Pages: 1 2