Bring4th

Full Version: What density level are Hatonn, Quo and Latwii?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have recently began reading the chanellings of hatonn and I really enjoy them they are very interlectual and I like the way they express their understanding.. In my opinion I would rank them the second best higher density beings, Ra being at the top of course.. I recently read this qoute from Hatonn

Quote:"one might say as did the teacher known to you as Jesus, “Be perfect, even as your Father is perfect.” That this is an unreachable goal within the illusions we both experience is undoubtedly so.

It sounds as if Hatonn is not that higher than us or maybe I have misinterpreted it.. what is the reason Hatonn is no longer contacted, and what is theirs and Quo and Latwiis density level if they ever were revealed.. Thanks

Love and Light

We Are One

Hatonn is 4D, Latwii is 5D and Ra 6D. The Q'uo group is combined of those three social memory complexes, into one group channeled by Carla, or L/L Research.
(08-03-2011, 06:42 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Hatonn is 4D, Latwii is 5D and Ra 6D. The Q'uo group is combined of those three social memory complexes, into one group channeled by Carla, or L/L Research.
Thanks! I knew Ra was 6D but I had no Idea about Hatonn and Latwii and I had no idea Q'uo was a combination of the three thanks!

Love and Light
We are one

I heard that Ra stepped down to 5D to help work with us better for the time being. Anyone else hear about this?
It is stated in the material. They are still 6th density Beings, but has been in 5th dimension since Egypt due the work. I'll look if I can find that quote later.
(08-03-2011, 10:55 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I heard that Ra stepped down to 5D to help work with us better for the time being. Anyone else hear about this?

Quote:14.4...There was a landing approximately 3,000 of your years ago also in your South America, as you call it. There were a few attempts to aid your peoples approximately 2,300 years ago, this in the area of Egypt. The remaining part of the cycle, we have never been gone from your fifth dimension and have been working in this last minor cycle to prepare for harvest.

Never really understood it though...
6th density - Law of One (Blending of Love and Light)
5th density - Light (or Wisdom)
4th density - Love (or Unity)

Because Ra is so close to the end of the 6th density (2.5 million years), it is greatly desired to remove remaining distortion. Because, although love and light was used to try elevate those of Egypt towards an early harvest (as the Pleiadians did in South America with the Mayans), naivety caused the distortions which advanced/increased the negative on Earth, exactly the opposite of the desired effect. Therefore, Ra found a glaring distortion in their light (wisdom) and as such works in the vibration of light (wisdom) to remove this distortion. This naivety was due to their own oh so harmonious densities, paired with the extreme duality which has been Earth third density.

This is one of the reasons for so many wanderers of Ra learning the lessons of light, incarnate.

It does not mean they are not sixth density at this time; they simply do lower density work.
AH! Finally an answer to the Orange Blossom Smell.

98.5 "...The orange blossom is the odor which you may associate with the social memory complex of fifth-density positive which is known to you as sound vibration, Latwii...."

Are there channelings by Latwii?
Lulu
(03-27-2012, 12:25 AM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]AH! Finally an answer to the Orange Blossom Smell.

98.5 "...The orange blossom is the odor which you may associate with the social memory complex of fifth-density positive which is known to you as sound vibration, Latwii...."

Lulu

Latwii is usually the one speaking when Q'uo group is channeled by Carla. Ra and Hatonn are there to add their vibrations. When Hatonn or any other group is speaking it is usually stated in the beginning, like: "We greet you in the love and the light.... blah-blah-blah... This is Hatonn speaking."

Shin'Ar

(03-27-2012, 01:13 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2012, 12:25 AM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]AH! Finally an answer to the Orange Blossom Smell.

Lulu

Latwii is usually the one speaking when Q'uo group is channeled by Carla. Ra and Hatonn are there to add their vibrations. When Hatonn or any other group is speaking it is usually stated in the beginning, like: "We greet you in the love and the light.... blah-blah-blah... This is Hatonn speaking."

Yeah, Right!
thanks Ankh! It will be interesting to listen or read up on Q'uo and see if he feels the same.

I only experienced the wonderful smell once, outdoors in the middle of the winter and there were no other possibilities for the fragrance around me. Besides I knew it was from him, he was with me at an evening event as a companion, communicating with me telepathically. I was completely high on his energy absorbing it, oozing love and humor at everything and everyone.

I wonder if he may also be the one who has toured me astrally and shown me a new beautiful potential world.

I am guessing he is also part of or assisting the ones who takes us into the refectory/mirroring experiences.
What about Yadda? : )
(03-27-2012, 12:31 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]What about Yadda? : )

What about Yadda? Don't understand what you specifically are asking and whom? BigSmile

Tenet Nosce is a Yadda expert.

Yadda Yadda

With their "throw all caution to the wind and just be joyful" attitude, along with the cheerful acceptance of the dark roles some of them played here on earth... I could only assume sixth density. But as far as I know there is no "official" word on that. Smile
(03-27-2012, 12:56 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]I could only assume sixth density.

Do you think that sixth density positive would be channeled in conscious way? Just thinking how picky Ra was, about looking around for an appropriate group for a long time, and that they are a narrow banded contact, and have distortion towards removing the mind complex from body/mind/spirit complex in order to not have their words become distorted... I wonder if other sixth density are less picky about that perhaps... BigSmile
(03-27-2012, 01:40 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2012, 12:56 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]I could only assume sixth density.

Do you think that sixth density positive would be channeled in conscious way? Just thinking how picky Ra was, about looking around for an appropriate group for a long time, and that they are a narrow banded contact, and have distortion towards removing the mind complex from body/mind/spirit complex in order to not have their words become distorted... I wonder if other sixth density are less picky about that perhaps... BigSmile

I'm sure there are all kinds! If I had to guess I would say Ra was/is especially cautious seeing as how they unintentionally mucked up so much here.

My belief is that Yadda is fifth density, as Latwii. The reason to differences between Latwii and Yadda in speakingness, might be because of following:

Q'uo Wrote:Jim: Who are you as Q’uo as you speak to us?

I am Q’uo. I am two social memory complexes, the one you know of as Ra, and the one you know of as Latwii. .../.../... We chose a language this instrument knew, and used the word meaning “who,” or “which.” It was designed to make the instrument ponder this very point, and we are delighted (in the) results so far, for we of Latwii have been able, with the help of our teachers, those of Ra, to offer information in a way which is clearer and more compassionate, perhaps, than we of Latwii, in and of our own social memory complex, could accomplish. We find that our senses of humor are not at all the same, and so we have attempted to give up our sense of humor, that the higher sense of humor or wisdom informed by compassion may do its subtle work in these meditations.

January 7, 1990

Hatonn joined Q'uo principle later because there was a calling from the group channeling Q'uo at that time, for a vibration of love.
(03-27-2012, 01:40 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]

That is because Ra wanted to give the Law of One with the least distortions possible. And IMHO they succeeded. Smile

Shin'Ar

I figure he probably smells like diatomaceous earth!
(03-27-2012, 03:20 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Hatonn joined Q'uo principle later because there was a calling from the group channeling Q'uo at that time, for a vibration of love.

thanks for this clarification Ankh.

I had seen Q'uo described as three memory complexes, and somewhere else as two. This explains the discrepancy.

Q'uo announced themselves to Carla in 1986. I wonder when exactly that Carla knew/suspected that Ra was participating in generating the answers.
February 11, 1996

Q'uo Wrote:The principle which speaks through this instrument, as each knows, is a created collaboration between those of the social memory complex known to you as Ra and that known to you as Latwii. This combined fifth and sixth-density vibration was that which was called to your group at the time of this instrument’s reception of our signal. However, as the one known as B made a decision to establish the residence in order to be a part of this group, week by week, there was a call for the compassion and loving attention which the ones of Hatonn so beautifully personify.

This is the adjusted balance which we feel shall be the appropriate mixing of information and that which you have no real word for in your language that we can find but that this instrument would call the emotional tone. The call for the one known as Hatonn had been such that it was always, shall we say, aware of these transmissions, for it has a long established contact with this group. However, we have been pleased with the way the new blending of energies matches the call of your particular group as it is made up at this time. The portion of this collaboration which speaks through this instrument is the voice of Latwii. However, both those of Hatonn and those of Ra are able to share in the process of creating that which we offer this instrument.

The perception that this instrument has had of the ones known as Hatonn is, in our opinion, a sign of this instrument’s fastidiousness. We are pleased that this instrument is careful and does challenge those energies and essences which she perceives, whether or not she grasps the reason for their approaching your circle of seeking. We would commend this instrument for its care in attempting to retain a precise tuning. This is greatly appreciated by us.

same session Wrote:B: I am curious about Hatonn’s calling to this particular group. I am curious as to the origination of the call. Was it a call resulting from the blending of the energies of this particular group?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. The call was the addition of your presence to this circle in a more, shall we say, stabilized manner. It is those of Hatonn’s estimation that the compassion that they have to offer by their very nature is a quality which would be helpful to your own beingness. Thus, they have responded with their presence.

Is there any further query, my brother?

B: No, not at this time. Thank you.

I am Q’uo, and we thank you, my brother. Is there another query?

R: Was it the same when I joined the circle? I am curious.

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. It is the case, my brother, that when entities who seek the ability to give and receive that quality of love that is most closely aligned with compassion that the entities of Hatonn respond, for it is their hallmark that is able to meet most sufficiently the desire of a new member to feel the inspiration and the compassion together in the kind and quality of messages offered by Confederation contacts in this group, this call which was indeed offered by your presence in this circle some time previously and which those of Hatonn were happy to offer.

Is there a further query, my brother?

R: No. Thank you. I greet the brothers and sisters of Hatonn.

I am Q’uo, and we thank you as well, my brother.
it's like you don't even talk to me anymore Ankh

you just Q'UOTE stuff @ me

BigSmile
(08-19-2012, 02:16 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]it's like you don't even talk to me anymore Ankh

you just Q'UOTE stuff @ me

BigSmile

Woooaaaa? I did reply to your email, but you never responded to meeee *runs away crying*

Sorry. Must be my Wanderer mind. It's still in home density, and hasn't landed yet. Hello dear friend.

BigSmile/Heart