Bring4th

Full Version: resonating and awakening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new to this site and basically relieved that a place exists that allows one to share experiences. I am up at the crack of dawn with tears running down my face because, for the first time ever I feel like I can understand the pattern of my life. I came across David Wilcock's 2012 Enigma video a couple months ago that turned me on to The Law of One and since I have been reading the material it's like a switch has been turned on, I find myself captivated by the whole experience and how it simply makes perfect sense to me. I look at my life and the description of wanderer given in the Law of One material seems to shed light on experiences that I have never been able to understand.

For example, I was born almost 31 years ago to a couple (my parents) who can simply be described as hippies. We lived on the first floor of the house that my dad was actively building that sits smack dab in a clearing surrounded by forest. I have been told stories about how my mother bathed me in the pristine creek that runs through the property and how my dad was building our house based on his childhood drawings of a house and essentially learned to do it through rented textbooks on carpentry from the nearby university. The reason I share such info is that almost 30 years ago my parents had another child, a baby boy who passed away from SIDS at about a month old. I was recently told a story about how my mother (an ER nurse at the time) performed CPR the whole way to the hospital and was unable to revive her child, upon coming home she was obviously an emotional wreck but she said when she got out of the car there was a baby deer on the porch sleeping. As my parents approached the house the deer got up as he stared at my mother and started slowly walking toward the forest, all the while staring at my mother. My mom told me she felt an incredible sense of peace and that everything is going to be OK. The next year to the exact day I was born. My parents have always suspected that I am the reincarnation of the first child....maybe, maybe not.

I know coincidences happen all the time but I have always had a feeling that not all coincidences are not always what they seem and that a meaning or purpose is around the bend. I have always felt aware of the cards I have been dealt in life if that makes any sense, almost like I picked my life situation.

The second part of my story is centered around the fact that my dad has always listened (almost exclusively) to the Grateful Dead, that I have been exposed to this music my entire life and it holds a special place in my heart. Recently I went to see Furthur which is what the band is named these days and the experience was amazing as it usually is, however this time, with the Ra material fresh in my thoughts, I was able to pick up on energy that the Grateful Dead are also communicating the Law of One. For example, Terrapin Station suite written by Robert Hunter/Jerry Garcia is full of symbolism that compliments the Law of One. In fact Robert Hunter states in an interview that "I saw my muses once. It was a very, very high time many years back. There were three golden presences in the room. It was a visual. I don't say I was straight at the time, but I will say it had a lasting effect on me. I have a feeling that there is something that helps me, gives it to me, sometimes. Terrapin starts out with a shameless invocation to that Muse." If anybody reads this and is interested and is not familiar with the band or the song I would recommend looking up the lyrics and listening to the song (which is usually not the entire suite).
An example of how these lyrics compliment the Law of One can be illustrated with the story of the song which emphasizes the value of bravery and love lost in absence of bravery. The song goes on to refer to Venus with the verse: Counting stars by candlelight all are dim but one is bright: the spiral light of Venus rising first and shining best. The grateful dead has always had a reputation for offering an experience like no other and the Grateful Dead community is from my experience, a generally loving and kind group of folks. They have toured for over thirty years and have a following unlike any other band in history. The Grateful Dead have always played music in a way that they are dependent on audience energy as a music energy force with titles such as "Love Light" and audiences singing along to chorus that states "Love is Real, not fade away."

It was pretty emotional for me to connect that my favorite music and the most insightful reading I have experienced has basically the same message-Love. Thanks for reading

Meerie

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for sharing your story. Yes I also love to see the symbols and synchronicities along the way Smile
Didn't know the Grateful dead still exist under another name.
Looking forward to hearing more of you! Heart
Cool story Smile Welcome.
Hello Eliza and welcome to your new crowd. Thanks for your story, which is lovely and very compatible with all of ours. I'm happy that the Dead are still moving hearts.
Welcome to the forum! I always love it when new people join I love when new people are awakened to the Law of One

Love and Light

We are One
Welcome to bring4th and thank you for sharing your experience , your parents sound very intuitive, are they interested in this kind of material too?
Hello Eliza,

My moment of "awakening" or that instantaneous "flip of the light switch" was amazing and no amount of letter symbols can describe the experience enough, to do it justice.

Once you "get-it", things speed up and the amazing experiences/epiphanies/ah-ha moments come to your open heart, mind and soul.

You true journey has just started, don't look back....only forward.

Heart
Interesting story about your birth. I've had something similar with my own (though not nearly as beautiful).

The only thing my Mother has ever wanted growing up was to have children, and raise them lovingly. This was her only aspiration.

Her first child unfortunately died from complications at birth. (He survived the delivery, though had breathing difficulties, had to be hooked up to a breathing machine, and eventually passed away shortly after.)

From what I'm told, after this, my mother had lost the will to live. My father was desperately worried that she'd let herself die, as she would plainly state on a daily basis. She felt the only thing she had ever wanted was taken away from her at the first sight of it.
She stopped eating, stopped caring, and this went on for quite some time.

I'm not told every detail of this period of my parent's life (I don't feel like it's my place to ask about these dark times).

Anyway, i'm assuming my mother eventually got over this severe pain, because years later they had my sister, who still lives to this day. Then my 2 older brothers came in turn as well.
(I'd like to point out at this time that none of my siblings were born in an actual delivery room, save for the first child who did not survive [one was born at home in the kitchen, another at home by the stairs, and the other in a hallway at the hospital]).

Each of my siblings were born in different areas. (one in Ontario[CA], one in Tennesse[US], and the other I believe somewhere in south of Quebec[Ca]).

When my mother was pregnant with me, (I'll make this part short as this is usually the lenghty part when i tell this story) there was a long period of back-and-forth visits to doctors, who each told a different story.
One would say she was not pregnant, but had a tumor.
Another would say she IS pregnant, no tumor.
And others would say that she IS pregnant, AND has a tumor.

Needless to say, after 3 successful births, combined with the risk of carrying a child while allowing a tumor to grow, my father was opting for an operation (in which case doctors made it clear that the child [namely myself] would likely not survive this operation, but it was the only way to remove the tumor safely).

My mother however, could never have accepted this. She would NOT lose another child, even if her own life was on the line, and the birth wasn't likely to be successful either.

So per my mother's decision, she went on with the pregnancy, gave birth to a healthy Me, and the tumor was successfully removed post-birth with little to no complications. (tumor never returned).

Here is the interesting part: I was born in the same hospital as my mother's first son (who died at birth), and delivered by the same doctor. It's almost as if this was a 2nd chance.

However, I do not believe that I am the reincarnation of this first child. In my case, I whole-heartedly believe that the first child (Patrick), was his own individual person, who for some reason had decided to provide our family with this catalyst for experience, which resulted in much pain at the time, though again much hope and rejoyment at my own birth.

I feel that this first child, my brother, still watches over me today. And I have felt this presence at times. I have even seen a friendly face in my mind. A familiar face, with a smile. Someone I had not met in this life, and yet, we were very close to each other, and I had very detailed image of his face. It was not imagined from other sources, it just seemed genuine. (I found it interesting that he wore glasses. ^_^ Both my parents, and my older sister and I have vision problems, though only my parents wear glasses at times)

I have also been told by psychics that a "Brother-figure" is watching over me at all times. I had originally interpreted this as my first Dog Whiskey (whom I perceived as a real brother, still to this day), though i see now that it could easily be my first big brother, keeping an eye over us. ^_^

Just wanted to share this. (this is my 1st post here).
Thank you for hearing me out, feels good to share.
Welcome in the forums, Eliza!

I hope you get to involve yourself with conversations about stuff you might like/resonate with - this is an amazing place to be. And now it just become better and even merrier.