Bring4th

Full Version: A message in the sky?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow, check this out! Kinda blowing me away right now....

#mce_temp_url#

IT has blocked Youtube, facebook and a whole raft of other sites here at work....the fascists. Can you just give us a rundown?

Richard

3DMonkey

A perfect profile of a face in the clouds.

The face is awesome. From here in Texas, the storm looks heavenly.

[attach=428]
(08-04-2011, 10:36 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]A perfect profile of a face in the clouds.

[attach=428]
President James Madison in profile. How do you know that it wasn't computer-generated?

I don't, but the way that the cloud disperses by the end of the video (as well as the fence structure in front of it at one point) makes me think it would be pretty tough to do... Your suspicions are founded tho Tongue

Part of me wonders if this is a 'cloud ship' type of thought-form described by some channels... or a so-called "ascended master" Tongue

Either way, i'm taking it as a sign; a gentle reminder that there is much we don't understand.

3DMonkey

(08-04-2011, 10:45 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2011, 10:36 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]A perfect profile of a face in the clouds.

[attach=428]
President James Madison in profile. How do you know that it wasn't computer-generated?

It is so perfect, you would need to ask the question.

I have no idea. But, like I said, the storm itself is a more heavenly manifestation for me at this point in time Tongue

But, I don't think you watched the video, right? there was a point toward the end when he ran a ways to maintain the perspective that it looked liked a face. This was when it seemed the most authentic.

Meerie

I like it how at the end the face changes and the cloud face opens its mouth, as if to start puffing air / wind...
somewhere I read that clouds are being manifested by air spirits or devas.