Bring4th

Full Version: Opening your third eye naturally?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody know how this can be done or how people do this I read alot of people doing it but how do they do it?

Love and Light

We are One
Hi zack. I think that different people have different ideas of what the third eye can do for them. If you would like to perceive people and things better, like auras, and improve your intuition, then I suggest that you meditate awhile to start growing your awareness subconsciously. Don't even "strain" to enable the third eye because it might distract from whatever method your subconscious mind uses to do it.

After awhile, or even now if you already meditate regularly, suggest to yourself that you want to be ready to perceive with the third eye. That will start the preparation of your attitude about that new information. You want the subconscious and the conscious to accept the new data to use only for the highest good, not to gain some advantage.

You may fall into a funk if you don't start "seeing" with your eye right away. That's natural and very human. Your eye will give its information very gradually, so just know that it will open at the right time and work better from there.

I just remembered something that happened to me years ago. I would "feel" my third eye blinking, as if it were in the middle of my forehead. That makes no rational sense, so I conclude that it was a way for me to know that the eye was now functioning. I haven't felt that in a long time now, but I'm satisfied that I still have the intuition, especially if I can be relaxed. With me at least, stress is the enemy of such sensitivity. Confused
(08-04-2011, 05:30 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]I just remembered something that happened to me years ago. I would "feel" my third eye blinking, as if it were in the middle of my forehead. That makes no rational sense, so I conclude that it was a way for me to know that the eye was now functioning. I haven't felt that in a long time now, but I'm satisfied that I still have the intuition, especially if I can be relaxed. With me at least, stress is the enemy of such sensitivity.

Some people I trained in energy work of various kinds not long ago said that they experienced a 'huge blinking eye' like the ones in in an Ostrich tail display, or the 'pyramid eye'. They said it was blinking and looking at them, and they each described it in the same way. It was not an effect I tried to cause, nor one which many people experienced. They did become very intuitive and clear sighted thereafter though.

I would say that not rushing things is the best way. As you say, Kycahi, stress is the enemy of sensitivity.
What do you mean by third eye Zack? Are you referring to the indigo, or pineal, chakra?
Zack, if you come to Homecoming, I will show you one technique for doing this...one that has worked very well for me.
(08-04-2011, 06:16 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by third eye Zack? Are you referring to the indigo, or pineal, chakra?
Yes third eye is another term for indigo chakra or pineal gland.. It has been used for centuries in fact it is in many cultures one example is the indian culture of the red circle in the middle of the forehead this represents the third eye.. very interesting stuff
(08-04-2011, 07:07 PM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2011, 06:16 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by third eye Zack? Are you referring to the indigo, or pineal, chakra?
Yes third eye is another term for indigo chakra or pineal gland.. It has been used for centuries in fact it is in many cultures one example is the indian culture of the red circle in the middle of the forehead this represents the third eye.. very interesting stuff

The path you take is your's completely, and I don't wish to influence that. However, I would like to share an understanding I gained from the Ra material regarding this matter. One of the most popular methods of achieving an open indigo chakra is what many people call "raising the kundalini serpent."

First, take into consideration this passage:
Quote:18.11 Questioner: Did this entity, then, even though he intellectually understood the Law of One, misuse it and have to go through this healing process?
Ra: I am Ra. This entity became, may we use the vibration sound complex, overstimulated with the true nature of things. This over-stimulation resulted in behavior that was beyond the conscious control of the entity. The entity thus, in many attempts to go through the process of balancing, as we have described the various centers beginning with the red ray and moving upwards, became somewhat overly impressed or caught up in this process and became alienated from other-selves. This entity was positive. However, its journey was difficult due to the inability to use, synthesize, and harmonize the understandings of the desires of the self so that it might have shared, in full compassion, with other-selves. This entity thus became very unhealthy, as you may call it, in a spiritual complex manner, and it is necessary for those with this type of distortion towards inner pain to be nurtured in the inner planes until such an entity is capable of viewing the experiences again with the lack of distortion towards pain.

The way I interpret this is that the entity, Aleister Crowley, spent too much time trying to open energy centers (possibly prematurely) and was not able to integrate all experience in an effective and balanced manner.

Ra describes a "safe" method of "raising the kundalini," or opening energy centers, here:

Quote:49.5 Questioner: Will you expand on the positive and negative polarizations in general and how they apply to individuals and planets, etc.? I think there is a correlation here, but I’m not sure.
Ra: I am Ra. It is correct that there is a correlation between the energy field of an entity of your nature and planetary bodies, for all material is constructed by means of the dynamic tension of the magnetic field. The lines of force in both cases may be seen to be much like the interweaving spirals of the braided hair. Thus positive and negative wind and interweave forming geometric relationships in the energy fields of both persons, as you would call a mind/body/spirit complex, and planets.

The negative pole is the south pole or the lower pole. The north or upper pole is positive. The crisscrossing of these spiraling energies form primary, secondary, and tertiary energy centers. You are familiar with the primary energy centers of the physical, mental, and spiritual body complex. Secondary points of the crisscrossing of positive and negative center orientation revolve about several of your centers. The yellow-ray center may be seen to have secondary energy centers in elbow, in knee, and in the subtle bodies at a slight spacing from the physical vehicle at points describing diamonds about the entity’s navel area surrounding the body.

One may examine each of the energy centers for such secondary centers. Some of your peoples work with these energy centers, and you call this acupuncture. However, it is to be noted that there are most often anomalies in the placement of the energy centers so that the scientific precision of this practice is brought into question. Like most scientific attempts at precision, it fails to take into account the unique qualities of each creation.

The most important concept to grasp about the energy field is that the lower or negative pole will draw the universal energy into itself from the cosmos. Therefrom it will move upward to be met and reacted to by the positive spiraling energy moving downward from within. The measure of an entity’s level of ray activity is the locus wherein the south pole outer energy has been met by the inner spiraling positive energy.

As an entity grows more polarized this locus will move upwards. This phenomenon has been called by your peoples the kundalini. However, it may better be thought of as the meeting place of cosmic and inner, shall we say, vibratory understanding. To attempt to raise the locus of this meeting without realizing the metaphysical principles of magnetism upon which this depends is to invite great imbalance.

49.6 Questioner: What process would be the recommended process for correctly awakening the kundalini and of what value would that be?
Ra: I am Ra. The metaphor of the coiled serpent being called upwards is vastly appropriate for consideration by your peoples. This is what you are attempting when you seek. There are, as we have stated, great misapprehensions concerning this metaphor and the nature of pursuing its goal. We must generalize and ask that you grasp the fact that this in effect renders far less useful that which we share. However, as each entity is unique, generalities are our lot when communicating for your possible edification.

We have two types of energy. We are attempting then, as entities in any true color of this octave, to move the meeting place of inner and outer natures further and further along or upward along the energy centers. The two methods of approaching this with sensible method are first, the seating within one’s self of those experiences which are attracted to the entity through the south pole. Each experience will need to be observed, experienced, balanced, accepted, and seated within the individual. As the entity grows in self-acceptance and awareness of catalyst the location of the comfortable seating of these experiences will rise to the new true color entity. The experience, whatever it may be, will be seated in red ray and considered as to its survival content and so forth.

Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience.

Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator.

Where these energies meet is where the serpent will have achieved its height. When this uncoiled energy approaches universal love and radiant being the entity is in a state whereby the harvestability of the entity comes nigh.

Basically, I feel like the best and safest way to "naturally" open your third eye would simply be to perfect Ra's balancing technique. You are given the experiences you need in order to progress through the energy centers. Once you are confident in your ability to integrate catalyst into your being, you may request more abundant an intense catalyst. Just be careful, you will receive it, and you probably already know that catalyst isn't necessarily pleasant until it is integrated.

It is my personal opinion that trying to achieve this without proper balance and without taking full advantage of offered catalyst would cause great imbalance, and Ra says many times that balance is key to harvestability.

Just my input, do with it as you wish.
I agree with bridge, it's a journey of learning and accepting yourself that naturally raises vibrations to that area. I can't imagine someone telling someone specifically 'how' since everyone is unique and you'd 'infringe'. The 'third eye' is not an object or a goal to open for its own sake, it's the consequence of attaining or allowing for something deeper.
In order to activate the indigo ray, the rays below (with the exception of the blue ray) must be flowing energy freely without partial or blockage. Ra stated that the green ray activation may be used to "springboard" to the indigo, bypassing the primary ray, blue.

Although Ra did not state so (because this was not in existence yet), I believe that a consciousness level of 500, according to Dr. David Hawkins map of consciousness , is required, and that activation of the indigo comes at the level of 700.
(08-05-2011, 12:27 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]In order to activate the indigo ray, the rays below (with the exception of the blue ray) must be flowing energy freely without partial or blockage. Ra stated that the green ray activation may be used to "springboard" to the indigo, bypassing the primary ray, blue.

I am not so sure that this is what Ra meant by green being the "springboard" to indigo. Blue is a primary ray. Bypassing blue would be imbalanced and work in blue is done much sooner than work in the indigo. I know that at one point Ra states that "green springboards to indigo," but I feel this was either a miscommunication or easily misinterpreted.

Quote:39.10 Questioner: I sense that there is fruitful ground for investigation of our development in tracing the evolution of the bodily energy centers because these seven centers seem to be linked with all of the sevens that I spoke of previously, and these seem to be central to our own development. Could you describe the process of evolution of these bodily energy centers starting with the most primitive form of life to have them?
Ra: I am Ra. This material has been covered previously to some extent. Therefore, we shall not repeat information upon which rays dwell in first and second density and the wherefores of this, but rather attempt to enlarge upon this information.

The basic pivotal points of each level of development; that is, each density beyond second, may be seen to be as follows: Firstly, the basic energy of so-called red ray. This ray may be understood to be the basic strengthening ray for each density. It shall never be condescended to as less important or productive of spiritual evolution, for it is the foundation ray.

The next foundation ray is yellow. This is the great steppingstone ray. At this ray the mind/body potentiates to its fullest balance. The strong red/orange/yellow triad springboards the entity into the center ray of green. This is again a basic ray but not a primary ray.

This is the resource for spiritual work. When green ray has been activated we find the third primary ray being able to begin potentiation. This is the first true spiritual ray in that all transfers are of an integrated mind/body/spirit nature. The blue ray seats the learnings/teachings of the spirit in each density within the mind/body complex animating the whole, communicating to others this entirety of being-ness.

The indigo ray, though precious, is that ray worked upon only by the adept, as you would call it. It is the gateway to intelligent infinity bringing intelligent energy through. This is the energy center worked upon in those teachings considered inner, hidden, and occult, for this ray is that which is infinite in its possibilities. As you are aware, those who heal, teach, and work for the Creator in any way which may be seen to be both radiant and balanced are those activities which are indigo ray.

Quote:40.4 Questioner: Then bodily energy centers for an individual, assuming that the individual evolves in a straight line from first through to eighth density, would then be activated to completion if everything worked as it should? Would each chakra be activated to completion and greatest intensity by the end of the experience in each density?
Ra: I am Ra. Hypothetically speaking, this is correct. However, the fully activated being is rare. Much emphasis is laid upon the harmonies and balances of individuals. It is necessary for graduation across densities for the primary energy centers to be functioning in such a way as to communicate with intelligent infinity and to appreciate and bask in this light in all of its purity. However, to fully activate each energy center is the mastery of few, for each center has a variable speed of rotation or activity. The important observation to be made once all necessary centers are activated to the minimal necessary degree is the harmony and balance between these energy centers.

Quote:48.6 Ra:...The patterns of activation of an entity of high seniority will undoubtedly move with some rapidity to the green-ray level which is the springboard to primary blue. There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary energy for it requires that which your people have in great paucity; that is, honesty. Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with otherself. Having accepted that an harvestable or nearly harvestable entity will be working from this green-ray springboard one may then posit that the experiences in the remainder of the incarnation will be focused upon activation of the primary blue-ray of freely given communication, of indigo ray, that of freely shared intelligent energy, and if possible, moving through this gateway, the penetration of violet-ray intelligent infinity. This may be seen to be manifested by a sense of the consecrate or hallowed nature of everyday creations and activities.

I personally would not so easily dismiss blue as a stepping stone to indigo, for STO entities anyways.
Having activated the indigo, personally, I can say that I did no work in the blue ray to achieve this, though my blue ray was open and did not require work. Perhaps if one is partially or fully blocked in the blue ray, then indigo activation will not be achieved, but I cannot be sure of this.

I activated indigo before but in the past it was much more effective. Now it's seemed to have closed down.

Yeah, like Pere I went from heart to indigo. Actually both seemed around the same time. Indigo was very strong. My blue at that time was very weak I didn't think it would grow. But blue has. I mostly do work with heart now.

Unbound

There is a manner of coming to understand the third eye which I recently discovered. When we are looking with two eyes, we are in fact looking with our third eye. A simple experiment is this: close one eye, then the other. Each time you see a different perspective, however when you open both they blend together to create a third perspective, producing our idea of depth perception. Now, if you think about your conscious focus, you will realize that unless you are focusing "between" your vision (straight forward) your focus is in fact dominated by one of your eyes or the other. When you look to the right, your right eye becomes the dominant focus, with the left becoming peripheral. With practice you can begin to learn to switch the eye focus at will, even if you are looking in the same direction. This, I believe is one of the basic physical appearances of the third eye, where you can imagine a triangle of consciousness which flows between the two eyes and the pineal gland, the third eye thus being the inner directional focus and the two projectors of the eyes being the "first distortion".

Here's a fun one to think, does "white" light come from the sun, and then only break in to colours after it has been "reflected" back out from us? I have been pondering reality construction and realized that everything in the illusion does not all formulate at once, although the speed by which it happens makes it seem this way, but in fact there are steps whereby layers are applied based on divisions and distinctions of light, what do you guys think?

That is, the first would be light in to "shadowed" and "illumined", so 1 to 2, producing the triple by synthesis, then we somehow divide in to the 7... it's a little confusing in my mind right now aha

3DMonkey

(08-06-2011, 07:50 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]There is a manner of coming to understand the third eye which I recently discovered. When we are looking with two eyes, we are in fact looking with our third eye. A simple experiment is this: close one eye, then the other. Each time you see a different perspective, however when you open both they blend together to create a third perspective, producing our idea of depth perception. Now, if you think about your conscious focus, you will realize that unless you are focusing "between" your vision (straight forward) your focus is in fact dominated by one of your eyes or the other. When you look to the right, your right eye becomes the dominant focus, with the left becoming peripheral. With practice you can begin to learn to switch the eye focus at will, even if you are looking in the same direction. This, I believe is one of the basic physical appearances of the third eye, where you can imagine a triangle of consciousness which flows between the two eyes and the pineal gland, the third eye thus being the inner directional focus and the two projectors of the eyes being the "first distortion".

Here's a fun one to think, does "white" light come from the sun, and then only break in to colours after it has been "reflected" back out from us? I have been pondering reality construction and realized that everything in the illusion does not all formulate at once, although the speed by which it happens makes it seem this way, but in fact there are steps whereby layers are applied based on divisions and distinctions of light, what do you guys think?

That is, the first would be light in to "shadowed" and "illumined", so 1 to 2, producing the triple by synthesis, then we somehow divide in to the 7... it's a little confusing in my mind right now aha

As usual, Azrael, I love it. My first thought (since you asked) is that I hope that you are maintaining records of your findings for reflection at a later date. BigSmile I know you will surprise yourself in the future.
(08-06-2011, 07:50 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a fun one to think, does "white" light come from the sun, and then only break in to colours after it has been "reflected" back out from us? I have been pondering reality construction and realized that everything in the illusion does not all formulate at once, although the speed by which it happens makes it seem this way, but in fact there are steps whereby layers are applied based on divisions and distinctions of light, what do you guys think?
The wavelength of the vibration of light that the human eye is able to see is so limited it is remarkable that we see at all. If one breaks down light that is visible to us into the colors, red through violet, and corresponds those to a piano... it uses seven keys. If one were to add keys so the piano stretched to the sun... that is the remainder of the spectrum which the human eye is unable to detect.

Color is simply a specific vibration, a wavelength, and our eyes interpret this wavelength as a specific color. The third eye does works in both the spectrum which we see with the eyes, as well as far beyond that.
Pere, so when we feel energy, is that like another wavelength of light that our eyes don't pick up, but we feel instead?
The energies of Creation are Love and Light. Both can be felt, yes, regardless of the inability to view them in the extremely limited human spectrum of sight.

Take, for example, the solar waves of intense energy emanating from the sun at this time. These energies, interacting with the atmosphere, entering a visual wavelength we can perceive, become aurora borealis. Whether we see the aurora or not doesn't mean the energies are not there; they are.

The same goes for other densities, the multitude of craft currently in the vicinity of our planet, inner and outer plane entities... everything we cannot 'see' but is there.
This isn't really anything to do with the third eye I guess (or maybe) but I have started noticing that when I change my focus to include all things at once, foreground and background, that I get those flashes of light more easily and more frequently. What Azrael said reminded me of this..

Greetings Smile ,, I’m new to this forum
I’m also in the process of opening my third eye, using the techniques from a book written by Samuel Sagan: Awakening The Third Eye
It can be downloaded (free) from the address below:
http://www.clairvision.org/books/ate/fre...d-eye.html

So far i can see aura around a person, though i can not perceive its color clearly, and it seems to be 'weak', just like a weak glow of light.. i still need a lot of practice Smile
Welcome Miau! I like your post and your name. Thanks for the info.

Unbound

Let us think for a moment, that we can see more than just what we see. Think of your peripherals, to the side and to the top suddenly all expanding, enabling you to see more and more simultaneously. To open the third eye and to use it to penetrate the veil is to expand your vision so that you may see the full working pattern which surrounds you. It allows you to "open" your consciousness so that you may become aware of more than simply a single plane of two dimensions, and instead you shall truly SEE the third dimension as it is interwoven with all the other dimensions, rather than the illusion of its separation through the duality of the eyes. The trinity of vision gives 3D its substance, and indeed gives physicality its substance.
(08-04-2011, 06:08 PM)Kiko Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2011, 05:30 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]I just remembered something that happened to me years ago. I would "feel" my third eye blinking, as if it were in the middle of my forehead. That makes no rational sense, so I conclude that it was a way for me to know that the eye was now functioning. I haven't felt that in a long time now, but I'm satisfied that I still have the intuition, especially if I can be relaxed. With me at least, stress is the enemy of such sensitivity.

Some people I trained in energy work of various kinds not long ago said that they experienced a 'huge blinking eye' like the ones in in an Ostrich tail display, or the 'pyramid eye'. They said it was blinking and looking at them, and they each described it in the same way. It was not an effect I tried to cause, nor one which many people experienced. They did become very intuitive and clear sighted thereafter though.

I would say that not rushing things is the best way. As you say, Kycahi, stress is the enemy of sensitivity.

I've seen these eyes before. There were around 5-7 sitiuated around my brother and myself. They were floating or stationary above us, and they were obviously interested in us. They were no doubt observing. It was a wild experience, and they looked like peacock feathered around the eye. I've also seen "The Eye".

I don't know how much work you've done and how much unblocking and subsequent crystalizing you've done on your instrument. However my opinion is not to focus on third eye to much, and especially not in the beginning of performing energy work. Until the lower three are crystallized and flowing largely unimpeded. I highly doubt any consistent or substantial work in indigo can be accomplished. My opinion is to configure oneself For joy in and of every moment.