Bring4th

Full Version: Dolphins and Whales
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm reading an article here: http://www.psychicchildren.co.uk/3-1-Dol...hales.html

I found this quote interesting: "Will their lives be given in vain? The other group took a step toward humanity, showing what is possible if we make the choice of peace. Do you remember when we [the Psychic Children] told you how you will be able to tell which path humanity has chosen? If the whales and dolphins begin interacting with humans in closer ways, then you will know you have chosen well. But if they retreat and die, then you will know that the road ahead will be very difficult."

Also, the dolphin crop circle on the next page is fascinating.

- Thomas
I guess all the beaching and mass die offs don't bode well for us? Sad
I do not normally follow much about dolphins and whales on the Internet as such a lot of it seems to be mushy made up nonsense. The link to the http://joanocean.com led me to reading a lot of fascinating things (once had stopped gagging at the site's My Little Pony style portal page!) In particular I found the articles about Sasquatch a great read, as I have had many similar experiences out in the 'wilds' of the UK over the years (though not with Sasquatch).

I have no yes/no thought one way or the other regarding marine mammals committing suicide to show us that our way of life is terribly wrong, but we do keep seeing articles here about beaching deaths. Recently it was a pod of small whales, now this today; http://goo.gl/RmrEH. I have not done any research into whether such incidents are on the increase, whether they happen at particular times, or are just the current news buzz because reporters are looking for anything to fill pages. Interesting though.
she copied my name!
I dont know that they are committing suicide.. I think the signals we use, maybe HAARP, and also the general state of the planet is causing it.
(08-09-2011, 04:40 PM)Nyu Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know that they are committing suicide.. I think the signals we use, maybe HAARP, and also the general state of the planet is causing it.

I read elsewhere that they are beaching to send the message that life here is not well, and playing with people to send the message that things are well. I take that with a pinch of salt though.

I also read that ultra-low frequency sonic waves used by submarines and ships is causing them terrible distress and disorientation. But then armed forces who think strapping bombs to dolphins and training them to self-detonate is a good idea are not going to be too concerned about what ULF carrier waves do to them.
dolphins may commit suicide by quitting breathing, dunno about beaching.
(08-09-2011, 05:09 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]dolphins may commit suicide by quitting breathing, dunno about beaching.

What?! Is there any account of a dolphin doing that? Can people do that?

I suppose the beaching thing is whales only, and there seems to be a lot of it on UK beaches these days. It might be the time of year though. I have not looked into it really.
yeah dolphins are conscious breathers. if they fall asleep they stop breathing.
(08-09-2011, 05:36 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]yeah dolphins are conscious breathers. if they fall asleep they stop breathing.

I do not know much about dolphins except that they are smart and interfere with tuna fishing. Wink How do they sleep then..?
they don't sleep, they slumber.
This reminds me of something that I read in, I think, Uri by Andrija Puharich.

Puharich had a team of people with him in Israel doing first research on Uri Geller. Before they left on this trip, they had done a little digging into material on how evolved were dolphins. One day some of the team members had a conversation about dolphins, going over all that they had uncovered. The next day a newspaper headline said that a few dolphins were spotted for the first time in an estuary or someplace in Israel. They got word, channeled probably, that they had attracted those dolphins by thinking about them so much. They were told not to do that again because their thoughts had power over dolphins due to their psychic work.
(08-09-2011, 06:40 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]They got word, channeled probably, that they had attracted those dolphins by thinking about them so much. They were told not to do that again because their thoughts had power over dolphins due to their psychic work.

Interesting. The dolphin woman site (link is somewhere above) has some interesting material about telepathy with dolphins and Sasquatch. Of course it works with almost any creature, and I find it an easy way to get flies and other insects to exit rather than squishing them because they go around and around the room.

Cats, dogs and others are good at sending and receiving mental images, so being around dolphins and whales must be quite an experience.
that's interesting.
Sasquatch isn't Bigfoot, imo. isn't BF there for karma relief, why would they have special powers?
The military straps bombs to them? That makes me beyond ill. then again everytime there's UFO activity the military likes to shoot at them, so brightness isn't their best attribute..
(08-09-2011, 06:49 PM)Nyu Wrote: [ -> ]The military straps bombs to them? That makes me beyond ill. then again everytime there's UFO activity the military likes to shoot at them, so brightness isn't their best attribute..

Yes, there were lots of tests with dolphins and seals, and dogs in the past, where they would strap on a bomb and a mouth activated switch, and train them to press the button when under a boat or next to a submarine and so forth. (Not the dogs of course; it was armoured vehicles in their case).

Someone once asked me why our other-family did not show themselves properly and give the world their technology. My immediate answer was that the first thing the armed forces would do is strap a hydrogen bomb to a ship and see how well it worked as a delivery system.
it's a cutthroat business.
What was it Semjase said in Billy Meiers reports? We can't even greet our neighbours across the street yet, how can they trust us to greet them? Wake uuuup peeeople!
huhwut? who Semjase?
It was amazing, thank you Monica.
(08-31-2011, 08:28 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Humpback Whale Shows AMAZING Appreciation After Being Freed From Nets
All I can say is WOW! What an amazing experience, even to watch the video. Thank you for sharing that!
According to Alex Collier, a man claiming to have direct contact with Andromedan ETs, our humanity will 'fail' (in the context of joining the galactic community) if we let them become extinct.

Wonderful video Monica, thanks :¬)
You're quite welcome. Heart
Thank you for contributing more info on such a grave situation!

Thank you Monica for the extraordinary video. I had seen this short film previously and it was great to watch it again. Smile
The whale expressing her thanks at her returned freedom by jumping and splashing with joy, is wonderful to see. And, the perseverance of these lovely people in freeing her from the nylon net in spite of the very poor means at hand is amazing! They had only one very small knife ... but surely, a big heart!

This gives us hope...

Also there is a Qu'o transcript about dolphins, whales and porpoises as well as some exchange of views in another thread. The transcript offers much valuable information about the 3D STO level of these wonderful living and fully sentient beings.
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=507

Heart

Just want to tell that last week I was in Loro parque, which is some kind of world wide wild life foundation, as I understood it anyway. And among many animals there they had orca wales and dolphins.

Dolphins were cool, and you could feel how they were looking at you and smiling - and much to my disappointment, although complete understanding, we were not allowed to come close to these animals and touch them.

But the orca whales... Wooaaa... I got waves and waves of tears in my eyes, and really felt this big lump in my throat, because all I wanted to do is cry due the energy coming from these beings, but I felt that it wasn't appropriate to cry among all other people there.

Anyway, what I wanted to say is that the energy that I felt that Orca whales were radiating was this thick, dense and amazing *love*. It touched you! It was like a fourth dimensional vibration incarnated in second/third density bodies and I have not experienced this, this far!
(09-17-2011, 09:50 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]Also there is a Qu'o transcript about dolphins, whales and porpoises as well as some exchange of views in another thread. The transcript offers much valuable information about the 3D STO level of these wonderful living and fully sentient beings.

Heart

They are not 3d entities and do not come from earth.
What is water ? What 'work' do they do?
(02-04-2012, 09:49 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2011, 09:50 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]Also there is a Qu'o transcript about dolphins, whales and porpoises as well as some exchange of views in another thread. The transcript offers much valuable information about the 3D STO level of these wonderful living and fully sentient beings.

Heart

They are not 3d entities and do not come from earth.
What is water ? What 'work' do they do?

Q'uo said cetaceans are 3D entities and more spiritually advanced as a species than most humans.