Bring4th

Full Version: Latest UFO Sighting UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I'm Suzanne and a newbie and I just wanted to add this to the mix ... the comment at the end is what we
have known all along
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14387365

(08-05-2011, 05:47 AM)Suzanne 1746 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I'm Suzanne and a newbie and I just wanted to add this to the mix ... the comment at the end is what we
have known all along
Welcome to the forum! interesting link I don't know what to think of it, seems like he is telling the truth and UFO sightings will probably be increasing so as to advertise and awaken people to infinity.. Although Ra did state that the majority of UFO sightings are orion or even secretive human technologies..

Love and Light

We are One

(08-05-2011, 08:19 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]seems like he is telling the truth and UFO sightings will probably be increasing so as to advertise and awaken people to infinity.. Although Ra did state that the majority of UFO sightings are orion or even secretive human technologies.

Having lived in the UK all of my life I have read of many well recorded and even photographed ufo/paranormal occurrences. While Ra say that most are STS entities throwing a spanner in the works, I feel fairly sure that some are human created machines which use field technologies to affect gravity and thus the weight of a craft.

Personally, I am not so sure that ufo incidents awaken people to infinity. I would think that at best (at a conscious level) they would make people wonder about how such ships could travel light years. Imagine a 'slide ship' drops in from another dimension to appear in this one, and a few day trippers pop out to say hello. My daft picture of it is something like this;

[redacted version]

"We come in peace. (Shoot to kill!)"
nah, i think people are aware of hyperdimensional travel, from scifi movies. Stargate, Star Trek etc. wormhole technology and hyperspace windows. so i'd recommend them to watch better scifi. ZZzz
(08-05-2011, 01:12 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]nah, i think people are aware of hyperdimensional travel, from scifi movies. Stargate, Star Trek etc. wormhole technology and hyperspace windows. so i'd recommend them to watch better scifi. ZZzz

I was meant to be silly Smile
(08-05-2011, 08:19 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2011, 05:47 AM)Suzanne 1746 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I'm Suzanne and a newbie and I just wanted to add this to the mix ... the comment at the end is what we
have known all along
Welcome to the forum! interesting link I don't know what to think of it, seems like he is telling the truth and UFO sightings will probably be increasing so as to advertise and awaken people to infinity.. Although Ra did state that the majority of UFO sightings are orion or even secretive human technologies..

Love and Light

We are One
(08-05-2011, 08:19 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the welcome and comment Love, Light and Unity Suzanne