Bring4th

Full Version: Good 'cancer cure' or fun film..?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As so many things these days are hoaxes, or publicity to attract money paying viewers, I am not sure if this film about a 'big pharma' attempt at cover up and theft of patents is true or just a 'for fun' production..?

Has anyone researched this, or do you live in the area or know any of the people involved?

http://goo.gl/JYTkj
(08-05-2011, 07:08 AM)Kiko Wrote: [ -> ]As so many things these days are hoaxes, or publicity to attract money paying viewers, I am not sure if this film about a 'big pharma' attempt at cover up and theft of patents is true or just a 'for fun' production..?

Has anyone researched this, or do you live in the area or know any of the people involved?

http://goo.gl/JYTkj
You mean this: its a trailer for the movie

I do not know what to think of it Ra states that Cancer is curable through understanding the catalyst and forgiving the other self... I would not put it past that they make big money out of cancer treatment and how do we know kemo therapy does not actually increase cancer because if you look at people who have cancer they go and have the treatment and after kemo the cancer seems to randomly be all over the body in new spots, the radiation could possibly be increasing the cancer cells and they are yet to have fully studied this who would know... Now this movie although I have only seen the trailer looks as though it may raise some good issues, some people are sceptical that this movie was made so that companies of highly expensive alternative methods... All I know is that almost anything is curable through positive energy and meditation and that it often far out weighs heavy chemicals that mask the pain..

Love and Light

We are One

It's real. Dr. Burzinski has extensive documentation. His patients have been verified cancer-free by conventional testing. He has a 25% success rate, as compared to about 7% success rate of some conventional 'therapies.'

However there are other alternative doctors with far higher success rates. Dr. Bernardo and Dr. Budwig reported about 95% success rates.

See also:

Cancer is Curable Now

Dr. Bernardo on Cancer

Dr. Bernardo claims that if the person truly wants to be healed, his methods will work every time. I've heard him speak and I've met people who did his program and I believe him.

There are many others as well.

Edit: Just saw zack posted the same video.
(08-05-2011, 01:17 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]It's real. Dr. Burzinski has extensive documentation. His patients have been verified cancer-free by conventional testing. He has a 25% success rate, as compared to about 7% success rate of some conventional 'therapies.'

Hi Bring4th_Monica. I think I read elsewhere that you were in nursing, and now running a Kangen Water business? Having done lots of healing work with people over many years, I know that cancer is not what the 'medical profession' say it is. I never promise to cure people, but always offer hope, and see people become well very quickly.

In one case where the result was a measurable 50% reduction in tumour size after a few sessions, I knew that the base cause was the person and her relationship. It showed when her husband hated the fact that she became well very quickly. There was nothing I could do about that. Sadly, I do not know what happened as he curtailed the sessions of 'woo woo' and she acquiesced.

Thank you both for giving me some feedback.
If emotional imbalances such as anger engenders cancer, is there a conspiracy to make one angry? Who is ultimately responsible for listening to our own bodies?