Bring4th

Full Version: What is happening to me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have began meditating every night now sending love and light to the world and those who need it and just being a peace with myself, for the past week I have felt very tired, confused, loss of memory problems and have had body aches and what seem like flu like symptoms... Its just an overwhelming tiredness that I could not explain... I posted this in the Archangel Michael channelling thread but I wanted to turn these experiences I am having into a thread because I want other people perspectives, "Archangel Michael" says its part of "ascension" or "initiation" as Ra calls it, I also explains have had wierd emotional ups and downs while meditating, just the other night I went from extreme peace and happiness to full on crying about the negativity in the world and the chaos and mass losses of innocent life in wars and violence, it was uncontrollable sadness which then went back to extreme peace before ending meditation..

Has anyone else had or are having these sort of experiences?

Love and Light

We are One

Also I have this weird feeling like everything feels different... I am beginning to see everything more and more as the illusion that it is... And in meditation I all of a sudden opened my eyes and began looking around my room and said in my mind "what a funny little illusion I have chosen to put myself in"... I felt different in a way while looking around it felt foreign to me in a way, like it wasn't my real home.. Very weird feeling..
Sounds like you are carrying too much weight on your back. Maybe you should stop "sending live and light to the world and those who need it". Maybe you should try focusing on loving yourself more, and preserving this love to yourself, atleast for now. Or atleast untill you feel that you have overcome this feeling of tiredness. Just a thought.
(08-05-2011, 08:25 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]I have began meditating every night now sending love and light to the world and those who need it and just being a peace with myself, for the past week I have felt very tired, confused, loss of memory problems and have had body aches and what seem like flu like symptoms... Its just an overwhelming tiredness that I could not explain... I posted this in the Archangel Michael channelling thread but I wanted to turn these experiences I am having into a thread because I want other people perspectives, "Archangel Michael" says its part of "ascension" or "initiation" as Ra calls it, I also explains have had wierd emotional ups and downs while meditating, just the other night I went from extreme peace and happiness to full on crying about the negativity in the world and the chaos and mass losses of innocent life in wars and violence, it was uncontrollable sadness which then went back to extreme peace before ending meditation..

Has anyone else had or are having these sort of experiences?

Love and Light

We are One

Also I have this weird feeling like everything feels different... I am beginning to see everything more and more as the illusion that it is... And in meditation I all of a sudden opened my eyes and began looking around my room and said in my mind "what a funny little illusion I have chosen to put myself in"... I felt different in a way while looking around it felt foreign to me in a way, like it wasn't my real home.. Very weird feeling..
Much love and light to you Zack,

This roller coaster of emotions is a reflection of your conception of self. When you look at the world, it reflects yourself back to you- meaning that the symbols and sign systems you create and use in your life reflect in your thinking, and therefore your experience of the world.

If I may, I would suggest some meditation upon these feelings. One at a time of course; pick a particular emotion you wish to explore. Then meditate on only one part of it (I break it down into physical sensation, emotional sensation, and mental sensations, or thoughts).

For example, if you are choosing the emotion of sadness, then focus first on the physical sensation. Explore how your body feels in this vibration. Is your stomach tight, or your shoulders painful? Do your temples feel like they have more pressure on them? etc. Just 'scan' your body with awareness, bringing to your awareness all the physical feelings that arise. Know that they are not permanent, they come and go as do all things. Explore each aspect of each emotion as you deem fit.

This type of meditation will help you find the sources of your emotions. If they seem to be coming from "somewhere" then they hold root in a particular definition or way you choose to define (and therefore experience) reality.

Perhaps this is your higher self telling you that you focused too much upon the change happening in the world, and that there is always peace to affirm in, and that is the eternal, infinite nature of yourself, or more precisely, your awareness (Ra stated that in time/space awareness/consciousness is a phenomena that occurs there, and in space/time we are in these physical bodies).

I hope this helps. These meditations might take a while or not...either way, give them the due time they deserve. If you are taking a 'long time' on exploring them, you are not being truthful to yourself. Do not be afraid. Explore all things, it will come to you when you are willing to face it.

I've had to recall many difficult times in my life to assimilate, and bring in these experiences into my awareness. Indeed, it's the most difficult times to recall that have the most effect/affect upon us. This meditation is easy, but you must believe this deeply- that you can do this, and you will be able to do it with ease. If you think it is difficult, then you will experience difficulty.

With this in mind, I hope you love and light in your journey. Know that many are sending their love and light to you, everyday, at this moment.

Peace, love and light to you my brother. I hope my experience may illuminate your path so you can find the next step.

Adonai.

Just remember that all of Creation is within us. So sending this light inward is as important as sending it externally.
(08-05-2011, 08:25 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone else had or are having these sort of experiences?

I will add some thoughts of my own in case they might be of help, though I agree with some other answers in that you may need to greatly reduce or stop trying to send energy to others and the world in general.

Unless you have had some form of attunement and training in energy work, you will most likely find your own energy being drawn off as you are choosing to 'send' to others. If this is what is happening, you may become debilitated and even very ill. Just a thought to bear in mind.

Regarding your 'things seeming unreal' experiences, these could be many things of course, including dietary problems causing mental instabilities, lack of proper sleep, meditating too long or inappropriately and going 'floaty', and so on. They could also be that you are awakening to other levels of being close to this one, often called the astral, other dimensions, the spirit world, and so on. If this is so, you will probably again need some basic guidance and training so you do not become disoriented or burn out and feel crazy.

You may not want to hear this on a forum where people are encouraging each other to be spiritual and 'progress' in their self-learning, but it may be worth you stopping for a few days or a week or two in order to take stock. Perhaps visit a few spiritual teachers and see who feels good to be with, and stay away from the ones who want a lot of money or who seem like they are trying to prove something or be something they are not. Intuition should guide you.

I would not wish to influence or give much more advice other than to rest for a time, stop trying to save the world, and as others have said, focus on yourself and ensure you are well and balanced. I would suggest that many wanderers have the tendency to want to serve so much that they sacrifice their own emotional and physical health. I am one such, and I am still learning that sacrifice serves no purpose except to burn out too soon. My best wishes on your journey!
Zack, all of these sound like possibilities of what you're experiencing. It would be very tough for anyone to "spiritually diagnose" your symptoms besides yourself, but I'll offer what I feel may be possibilities in addition to what has been mentioned.

First off, you mentioned that you are now meditating every night. This can offer a type of cleansing to the mind, especially if you're focusing your will on becoming more pure. Achieving this in the mind will cause the body to follow suit. Your body will systematically start cleansing your organs of toxins and other unwanted material just like you are cleansing your mind and spirit. This could cause all of the symptoms you mentioned, especially the exhaustion, aches, and flu-like symptoms. My best advice would be to drink A LOT of water. This will help dilute the toxins and help your body deal with passing them easier. Reducing toxin intake would also help in the long run. Eating fresher foods with less preservatives etc.

Secondly, it is possible catalyst is being offered to your body that your mind or spirit have missed. Ra states that if we do not take advantage of catalyst offered to us in life, it will be offered to the body. This could also cause all of the symptoms you describe. Do you practice Ra's balancing technique in your meditation? If not, I highly recommend it. Simply trying to overcome the sadness, anger, or fear you may experience in life by replacing it with calmness only solves the problem temporarily, and is not an efficient use of catalyst. Inefficient use of catalyst is sent to the body. If you would like, I can reference and highlight Ra's balancing technique and their words stressing the importance of it here in this thread.

Good luck.
(08-05-2011, 08:25 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]I have began meditating every night now sending love and light to the world and those who need it and just being a peace with myself, for the past week I have felt very tired, confused, loss of memory problems and have had body aches and what seem like flu like symptoms... Its just an overwhelming tiredness that I could not explain..

a similar situation is going on with me (despite flu like symptoms and pain - tho if i gave in both were possible, along with memory loss) but i am holding.

there are 2 possibilities i am considering -

1 - the advent of 5th day of 9th wave of mayan calendar is causing these. the fact that society seems to come into vibrations rather late, does not help - they would be retaining vibrations of the 4th night that was just past well into the apex of 5th day - it seemed like they did in the previous cycles. 4th night was an especially negative one. it would take some time to totally lose its effects on the society.

2 - muslim 'holy month' ramadan came. muslims worldwide are subjecting themselves to hunger from 03.00 at night (last meal) until 20.30 the next day. not to mention that, they are also continuing their daily activities during this hunger - in all its energy demand. i felt the effects of this every year, but this year it seems especially sharp. i have the symptoms you speak about throughout the day, and in addition a shear force that seems to tear me from my left hand side towards left and downwards, accompanied with a stress/pressure on my lower abdomen like a huge grained sanding paper being rubbed, and a huge pressure in my solar plexus. (one pertains to bodily functions - the lower abdomen of orange chakra, the other societal interactions, the yellow, overlaps with the situation). its as if my body is straining as if it was hungry for a long time. the moment they start eating, the weight goes away from my left hand side. and i am able to concentrate well again, and the symptoms go away. also the abrasion in my lower abdomen goes away, but the pressure in solar plexus only lessens.

i am actually used to this to an extent over the years. however, this year it is especially sharp and effective. i dont know the reason. maybe it is due to 9th wave of mayan calendar and the incoming vibrations (which seem to be linked to solar flares). however i very much hope that this doesnt continue as it is. because as 29 days of hunger progresses it used to get worse incrementally. (actually people themselves tend to become nervous and a lot of fights and quarrels ensue in between people towards the end).

it is also possible that someone who is in close communion with me is going through that ordeal every day too. (there is someone who generally induces a lot of wear/tear on me like that actually, and he may be going through that practice).

or is it possible that i am more sensitive than i was in the past years.

however it is, the symptoms are similar.

Thankyou everyone for your heartfelt posts! BigSmile I feel much better today I took into account what many of you said and meditated on sending love and light through me and I feel much better today! Also about the water thing I have not been drinking as much water as I should because my towns water is fluoridated and I have rain water in a plastic container but I just found out plastic is also poisonous to the body with BPA... I dont know what to do..
Zack, Monica is the resident expert on healthy water. I'd ask her about it.
I'd say its definitely just your spirit spring-cleaning itself.. it's a good thing! I'm surprised and delighted at how fast these things are all happening to you Zack, and at such a young age. You are truly blessed and meant for great things! Heart
Zack231..

I feel you again brother. Haha, being the same age as me, I totally know how you feel.

I felt like that when I had so much ambitions in me. So much ambitions and desire to brighten up EVERYTHING around me, to my family to those that have hated me and neglected my efforts.

Don't you EVER forget yourself though. That's when the draining begins, because it's your body and your mind that starts to hate YOU. Loving begins with ourselves (in the unselfish way of course), and then you start to extend it out, one at a time, allowing your mind and your body to adjust.

It sucks to be young. Having such intense motivations and urges.. and failing to satisfy them.

Do what you can when you're here. You are never alone.

Keep on shining brother!
(08-07-2011, 12:34 AM)Xenos Wrote: [ -> ]Zack231..

I feel you again brother. Haha, being the same age as me, I totally know how you feel.

I felt like that when I had so much ambitions in me. So much ambitions and desire to brighten up EVERYTHING around me, to my family to those that have hated me and neglected my efforts.

Don't you EVER forget yourself though. That's when the draining begins, because it's your body and your mind that starts to hate YOU. Loving begins with ourselves (in the unselfish way of course), and then you start to extend it out, one at a time, allowing your mind and your body to adjust.

It sucks to be young. Having such intense motivations and urges.. and failing to satisfy them.

Do what you can when you're here. You are never alone.

Keep on shining brother!
Wow I didnt know you were only 18 as well! Yes I know exactly where you are coming from with intense motivations and Urges..Lol yeah I just want to go out there and help people in other countries I feel so sorry for them in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, somalia in africa.. But I feel confined as though its unachievable at my age..

Good to find someone else awake and aware at the same age!

Love and Light
(08-08-2011, 07:04 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]Good to find someone else awake and aware at the same age!

Now, now, zack, please do not give us oldies an inferiority complex here. As such, too many catalyst to deal with :p
(08-08-2011, 11:11 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2011, 07:04 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]Good to find someone else awake and aware at the same age!

Now, now, zack, please do not give us oldies an inferiority complex here. As such, too many catalyst to deal with :p

And may I say to you 18 year olds, do not think that your urges to effect change are only due to youth. When you are three times that age and have the same incessant drive inside you to make things better, but still can do little about it, then tell me about frustration! (But of course, change is about free will, so we cannot change things to our way of better, right..?)
Yes, I have experienced this and continue to. Though this isn't the density of wisdom, I've been learning to be somewhat wiser with the way I offer love and light to others and Earth. Although it's nothing but ecstasy to do so and the energy acquired during so is quite intense, there is after effects for me that can persist for a days time or two. I still practice this, only with more discernment in how I do it, making sure I receive equal treatment rather than giving all I have away.

I suggest practicing different modes of the meditation you are practicing, making sure to keep a certain amount of reserve within you however you do so. Only experimentation, trial and error, and the like can really tell you how best to maintain yourself.