Bring4th

Full Version: Holly Molly !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Get a load of that !

[Image: image2re.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
This is from that same sunspot that's been blasting m-class flares directly at Earth for a couple days now right?
I cannot sleep in the current heat. I hope it is not leading to even warmer days...

http://goo.gl/X9qSu
[Image: Full-Res-Barbury-MG8955.jpg]
You know Peregrinus, I posted somewhere else here that I have visions of the sky lighting up, and having had visions of many current 'disasters' I think there may be more to it than idle imagining.

In my vision it is not the earth-killing heat of a massive solar flare as in the film Knowing, but a vastly brighter, pure white light radiating upon and through everything. It makes me think of atomic weapons, but that feels wrong too. Not that my visions of things are as things will definitely be, but I tend to keep them in mind as they are so often messages to myself.

Thank you for posting that image. If that is a message from our 'space brothers' (awk, I love those 1950's sci-fi terms!) then it is one of hope, as in, "Yep, see these huge emanations! But look; little earth is ok in the bottom corner". I know I will lose my soft clumpy earth body someday not too far off, but my soft clumpy earth brain likes to feel safe for now.
The question is, since many hyper-intuitive people have disparate ideas of sun-based cataclysms, what makes any single one more compelling than another. That's right, it's whatever promotes one's personal bias at the expense of what actually may happen.
I am not sure that I understand "at the expense of" Zenmaster, but I think I see your point in general. I am pondering the thought that what I may be having a vision of is subtle light radiating outward and through everything, enlivening and uplifting, so to speak. As to cataclysmic events, I love the sci-fi aspects of such things (makes for good films and so on) but do not care for anxiety inducing memes. I think we have enough to get anxious about in day to day life without looking for a mass death end-of-world scenario!
'At the expense of' is a way of stating what is excluded by a particular focus of desire. Since the desire is for its own sake, there is indeed an expense. 'Hey look at this aspect that I believe is particularly important'. I'm not going to tell you why, since that is 'obvious' to those 'in the know'.
(08-07-2011, 03:34 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]'At the expense of' is a way of stating what is excluded by a particular focus of desire. Since the desire is for its own sake, there is indeed an expense. 'Hey look at this aspect that I believe is particularly important'. I'm not going to tell you why, since that is 'obvious' to those 'in the know'.

Laughing! Thank you for clarifying.
(08-07-2011, 02:42 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]The question is, since many hyper-intuitive people have disparate ideas of sun-based cataclysms, what makes any single one more compelling than another. That's right, it's whatever promotes one's personal bias at the expense of what actually may happen.

magnetic field.

since the planet is the source generating that magnetic field, any pressure applied to magnetic field from the other end would eventually end up in the source that is generating the magnetic field - the planet itself.

and yes, earthquakes increase a lot during times of high magnetic pressure. just keep watching nict co jp and rsoe edis simultaneously

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

actually you brought this point up multiple times, and me and others responded to this multiple times.
I certainly do not understand this conversation. But a website with a seemingly real-time image of ongoing planetary disasters? Genius! Now, where are my razor blades and poison..?
Ah yes, the manifold disaster map that conveniently allows one's free association to manufacture desirable planetary cleansing scenarios.
(08-07-2011, 06:11 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Ah yes, the manifold disaster map that conveniently allows one's free association to manufacture desirable planetary cleansing scenarios.

are you saying that the causation in between magnetic field/magnetic field pressure and earthquakes is a manufactured one ?

Raman

(08-07-2011, 11:42 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2011, 06:11 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Ah yes, the manifold disaster map that conveniently allows one's free association to manufacture desirable planetary cleansing scenarios.

are you saying that the causation in between magnetic field/magnetic field pressure and earthquakes is a manufactured one ?

He is just being sardonic. He just wants things unchangeable and peachy (for him).

3DMonkey

(08-07-2011, 12:30 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2011, 11:42 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

He is just being sardonic. He just wants things unchangeable and peachy (for him).

I think he is saying anyone is free to look to current activity with a mind toward a cataclysmic/Harvest/2012/End Of Days scenario. Free as one will.