Bring4th

Full Version: 2009-03-28 - Crop Circles, Geometry, Carla's childhood, Dream Journals, Tarot, Intelligent Gateway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
13:50:01 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Welcome to today's Chat with Carla! Please help us keep the conversation organized by asking questions in the "Ask Carla Here" tab. The moderator will give each question to Carla in the order it was received.

13:50:42 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla will ask if the questioner has a follow-up, to which you may reply directly. Thanks for your assistance! :-)

13:51:16 ‹Bring4th_Steve› ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14:00:19 ‹oguz› hi Carla and steve

14:00:46 ‹peelstreetguy› Hello everyone!

14:00:47 ‹Bring4th_Steve› hey everyone! great to see you back, Peels!

14:00:54 ‹oguz› hi peel

14:01:05 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Oguz and Steve! Hey Peelstreetguy! Good to be with you! [heart icon]/[light bulb icon]

14:01:08 ‹peelstreetguy› It's good to be home

14:01:24 ‹oguz› Smile

14:01:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey peels - I'll bet! it is a hard old life, having to pay the bills! :^)

14:02:16 ‹peelstreetguy› yeah. Ican't seem to win the lottery, lol.

14:02:37 ‹Bring4th_Steve› You're having that problem too? That seems to be a common problem.. someone should fix that!

14:02:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Monica - while I'm waiting for Steve to give me a question, I'll share news from here - did I tell you all that the April 2012 Gathering here at Camelot is full now? More

14:03:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› There was a glitch at Blitzprint's end on shipping the new 101 book here, so instead of its being here in the 18th, they are now saying it will arrive on March 31st. Better late than never, eh?|-)

14:04:40 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Hi Carla! Oh wow, it's full already! Cool! But not cool, that I didn't get in. Oh well. Thanks for telling me!

14:04:52 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, everybody, chant: "We want a bail-out, we want a bail-out!" lol So whassup? any thing to share before we start Q and A?

14:05:08 ‹Bring4th_Steve› There's always Homecoming in September, Monica!

14:05:40 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, Monica, if you want to come, just send notive to contact@llresearch.org. Gary will start a waiting list and if someone drops out at the last minute, you're in! L/L xxx

14:05:48 ‹Bring4th_Monica› I'm looking forward to getting the book!

14:05:59 ‹Bring4th_Monica› OK I will do that - thanks Carla!

14:06:27 ‹Bring4th_Steve› I will share that I lost my father-in-law this week due to cancer. This is the third relative I've lost due to smoking-related illness. What a catalyst, huh?

14:06:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And I am looking forward to teaching from it at the Gathering in April! We'll see how it fares, how everyone likes it and how I like it when I see it!

14:06:58 ‹peelstreetguy› It will be nice when they arrive. I used to better late than never. Kind of a motto of mine.

14:07:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Wow! Steve, I imagine you are NOT a smoker! My sympathies to you and your family. L/L xxx

14:07:21 ‹peelstreetguy› Sorry to hear that Steve

14:07:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, what do you have for me?

14:07:57 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Thanks, it has been hardest of my wife, of course... But no.. I cannot get into smoking or to be around the smell..

14:08:00 ‹oguz› may God help you Steve

14:08:05 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Ok, Carla. Our first question is from Monica:

14:08:14 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Monica says: Hi Carla! Hi everyone! My first question is: why hasn't there been more discussion about crop circles? I know of only 1 reference by Q'uo in response to a question. But I would think it a topic worthy of much speculation and discussion. Any thoughts on that?

14:08:37 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Monica, typing on that-

14:09:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Monica, the subject of crop circles tends to be brought up in discussion, but not in questions, since they are very specific "glyphs" - that is, specific to sacred geometry.

14:09:58 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Generally speaking, specific questions do not get good results when asked of Confederation entities, due to their strictures on infringement on free will. More

14:10:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Perhaps another question might yield more. But in general the Confederation feels that these crop circles are an active part of people's process. More

14:11:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I think if the question were worded to include "What spiritual principles may I use to think about this topic" it would get a better reception. Follow-up, Monica?

14:12:45 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Yes, I understand that they can't come right out and tell us exactly what they are, in honor of free will. It's amazing how many mainstream people can ignore them or say "they are all hoaxes" and they have the freedom to do that. I'd love to see more discussion among ourselves, though, just for fun and to see how everyone thinks about them.

14:13:00 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› While we are waiting for Monica, I'll just say that the most interesting work I have seen done on crop circles has been done by those fascinated with the Mayan calendar and the moment in time when the Sixth Sun dawns. L/L xxx

14:13:28 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I am for that - OK, Steve?

14:13:43 ‹Bring4th_Steve› sure!

14:13:55 ‹Bring4th_Monica› What is meant by the Sixth Sun dawning? (Answering directly since there aren't any new questions in the other chat tab yet.)

14:15:02 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK - I'll lead off. Hey Monica - the Sixth Sun is the beginning of the Mayan's new series of baktuns, 13 of which make a Sun. It is just another way of referencing that moment when the planets all line up with the exact center of the galaxy. More

14:16:56 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I know crop circles are for real. It only takes a relatively small bit of research to determine that much. I personally believe they are glyphs which speak to the sub-conscious mind, alerting it to the imminence of what J. Allen Hynek called "high strangeness". They not only say, "Look out!" They give the sub-conscious mind information not easily processed intellectually. Who else has a comment here?

14:18:18 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, one more comment from me - we recently received a beautiful "picture book" of outstanding crop circles and I am looking forward to browsing through it. Some of the designs are amazingly intricate. L/L xxx

14:18:54 ‹Bring4th_Steve› I noticed a lot of the crop circles as of lately are less of sacred geometry,

14:19:05 ‹Bring4th_Steve› and more of planet paths according to the solstice of 2012.

14:18:54 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Agreed on the genuineness of crop circles! But do you think they are just energetic formations or do you think our higher-density brethren are painting them for us?

14:19:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Monica - typing on that -

14:19:40 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› That is a good question. I can only offer my feelings on this, not having researched it exhaustively. More

14:20:34 ‹peelstreetguy› I saw a crop circle of a diamond. I think about the diamond as a symbol and wander what it means. anyone know?

14:20:58 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› My feeling is that it is Earth's nature spirits, aided by the energies of angelic presences, doing the alerting, in a very strong in-planet campaign to alert the humankind on board to the time of great shifts. More

14:22:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I can certainly make a case for ET involvement, or involvement by this planet's guardians. Could be! But I am resonating towards the planet itself, and its nature spirits, creating these energetic patterns. L/L xxx

14:22:28 ‹Bring4th_Monica› ok that works for me! And I will step aside now to make room for peels' questions.

14:22:50 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Peels, for the Ra group at least, the diamond or square shape equaled the Earth plane. More

14:23:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› there is a lot of sacred geometry in the Tarot, so they commented on these shapes. Generally speaking, it would refer to our physical-plane reality. Follow-up?

14:23:51 ‹peelstreetguy› yes...

14:24:44 ‹peelstreetguy› I was refering to the diamond shape that looks like the faceted stone. is there a difference in meaning?

14:25:05 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Peels, yes there is. Typing on that -

14:26:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The sky is the limit with this one, because depending on the facets of it, it could be an octahedron and be pointing to the tree of Life glyph, also a powerful glyph of our age. Follow-up?

14:27:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Peels, check out Drunvalo Melchizedek's "Flower of Life" for a very good discussion of sacred shapes. L/L xxx

14:28:00 ‹peelstreetguy› No thank you. I think about it and see it a lot. Sometimes I picture it as the crown chakra. I guess I should meditate on it

14:28:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Peels, that is always a good idea!! I doubt you could find a time NOT to use meditation to achieve more clarity! More

14:29:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I think the image of the faceted diamond as the "eighth chakra" or white ray, just above the head, is very apt. L/L xxx

14:30:22 ‹peelstreetguy› as yes, thank you. that makes perfect sense. Kether.

14:30:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Whassup next, Steve?

14:30:15 ‹Bring4th_Steve› We have a question from Oguz:

14:30:36 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Oguz asks: have entities you contacted (Quo, Ra etc..) told prophecies about the future?

14:30:52 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that Oguz

14:31:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I tried prophecy only once, in the early days of learning about channeling, when I was new to it. Don and I did a controlled experiment. More

14:32:07 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› In the spring of 1975, he asked the Hatonn group to show the channel - me - the places upon the Earth where disastrous weather or other natural events would take place. More

14:32:56 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I am no sort of geographer and could not name countries, but by describing what I saw, Don was able to pinpoint about a dozen places. He noted them and we put the information away. More

14:33:32 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The next spring, we got the little map Don had drawn out and sure enough, each place they had shown me had experienced a disaster. More

14:34:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However, in the intervening year I had become aware that it is the quest for specific information that detunes channels. And I did not want my channel to be detuned. More

14:35:24 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So I declined doing such work after that. Call me odd - people often do - but I would rather preserve this metaphysically oriented channel for good information about spiritual principles than find out about hurricanes. And it IS a choice. you can't use a channel for both physical and metaphysical info. Follow-up?

14:35:42 ‹oguz› thank you

14:36:19 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Thanks oguz. The next question is from PeelStreetGuy:

14:36:49 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Peel Asks: Some people on the forum, myself included, have expressed feelings of inertia or feelings of being lost or disconnected. Is this coincidence, or is something going on lately?

14:37:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Peels - typing on that-

14:38:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› IMO, what is happening is very characteristic of this end of the age. As 4-D energies more and more interpenetrate 3-D, it becomes progressively harder to work with 3-D energy. More

14:39:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› This means two things: firstly, the 4-D energy tosses everything you did NOT want to face about your shadow side up front and personal. Secondly, it has become harder to work on these issues using only 3-D tools like the intellect and linear thoughts. More

14:40:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So what you need to do is accept the disconnect from 3-D and go ahead and set your intention to connect to 4-D. Then go into meditation and pray for receiving 4-D resources from guidance. Let the meditation last as long as it feels "live". Then see how your feelings have altered. Follow-up?

14:41:25 ‹peelstreetguy› no, thank you. great to know!!!

14:42:57 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› A lot of times, when good people gather for a weekend of spiritual study, the group energy revitalizes everyone there. That's because the group's cumulative energy overcomes the growing disconnect with 3-D energy. L/L xxx

14:43:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Even a group such as this one can do that same thing! Hopefully, we all will come away from the chat today feeling a surge of energy. L/L xxx

14:44:23 ‹Bring4th_Steve› The next question is in two parts, asked by Monica:

14:44:29 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Monica asks: Carla, what do you think, in general, of the many techniques for channeling/directing energies, including chakra clearing, sex magick and the like, in comparison to working on the chakras according to Q'uo by dealing with the emotions and issues associated with that chakra? more

14:44:43 ‹Bring4th_Steve› In other words, when compared to the techniques given by Q'uo, those other techniques may seem rather artificial...but I don't want to totally write them off either. In other words, is visualizing a chakra being open and clear color, or mandalas, etc. effective, do you think?

14:45:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Monica, typing on that -

14:46:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Monica, I think I am open to trying the various other techniques out there. Different people always experience different results, so I am grateful there are options for those who do not resonate with the Confederation suggestions. More

14:46:24 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Wicca is very sharp on energy work and does a lot of good healing work. More

14:46:58 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Sex magic is iffy. One can work with sexuality in so many ways, and not all of those ways is STO in polarity. More

14:47:45 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I would be leery of sex-magic techniques which involve any restriction of the practitioners' bodies - their eyes or their hands. More

14:49:02 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It is so very easy for these energies to tip over into STS polarity when one partner has control over another. So I'd stay away from that, as it's too easy to upscrew! More

14:49:57 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I do think that mandalas are powerful tools for spiritual growth. Mazes are similar in their power. I think Dana Redfield's work in The Alphabet Mosaics, which I am editing now, also fit in this category. Follow-up?

14:51:27 ‹Bring4th_Monica› no follow up, thanks!

14:51:45 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, ayadew, I just noticed that an anagram of your name is day-awe! [flower icon]

14:52:07 ‹ayadew› haha I have not :> what does it represent

14:52:16 ‹ayadew› ah now I see

14:52:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Confused! Hey, C-jean!

14:52:26 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Thanks Monica. Since we're on the topic of Ayadew, why not take the next question from him?

14:52:34 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Ayadew asks:

14:52:37 ‹Bring4th_Steve› I have not studied Ra's take on tarot card much, but is there any deck in existence that is very compatible with their version? (art, design, etc)

14:52:39 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› solid, Jackson!

14:53:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, typing -

14:53:16 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Yes, there is. It is the C. C. Zain deck. More

14:54:28 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› His group, the brotherhood of Light or Church of Light - can't recall - puts out an Egyptian Tarot that is quite satisfactory. I think it is still in print. Follow-up?

14:55:00 ‹ayadew› thank you Carla, I will research it ! [heart icon]

14:56:09 ‹ayadew› having some trouble

14:56:14 ‹ayadew› no thank you Carla =)

14:58:51 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve tells me we have a hiatus in questions, so I'll ramble a bit more on Tarot -

14:59:24 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› A lot of folks like the Crowley deck since it is gorgeous, and the same is true of the Rider deck. More

15:00:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I tend to stay right away from the Crowley deck, since at the time of his life when he developed it, he was in a STS phase of his magical work, and I do not like the basic vibration of the cards. More

15:01:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The Rider deck is pretty nice to work with, no bad vibes - at least for me - but I like to work with the Egyptian deck, since we are so steeped in The Law of One, which first came in at the time of the Egyptians. L/L xxx

15:02:52 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Logos! Good to see you! [flower icon]

15:03:02 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, our next question is from Confused:

15:03:12 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Confused asks: My question is based on the following verse from Book III, Session 75 – "... For those who seek further, the consequences of martyrdom must be considered, for in martyrdom lies the end of the opportunity, in the density of the martyr, to offer love and light. Each entity must seek its deepest path." Can you please ask Carla to comment and elaborate on the verse?

15:03:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Confused - typing on that -

15:04:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› This response from those of Ra came in answer to Don's asking my question, if I am not mistaken - More

15:04:15 ‹Logos924› you too Carla! I guess we started early today?

15:04:47 ‹Confused› Yes Carla. I am particularly intrigued with the part "...for in martyrdom lies the end of the opportunity..."

15:04:55 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› They basically told me that I could carry on as I had been, with no rest, and end up perishing from the work or I could maybe take a little break and refresh my energies. More

15:05:27 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I was so focused on doing these Ra sessions that I did not want to take any time off. Neither did Do or Mick(Jim). More

15:05:51 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› we knew these sessions were special. However we also knew that I was getting really weary. More

15:06:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I took the situation into prayer and meditation and thought about it with my daylight mind as well. More

15:07:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I reluctantly decided that I wanted to live longer rather than persist in the sessions, so Don sent Mick and me to North Carolina's shore for two weeks and I did nothing but sleep and jump waves. I think it extended my ability to do the sessions by quite a bit. Follow-up?

15:08:27 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Oh, I see you're especially interested in the phrase, "for in martyrdom lies the end of the opportunity. Typing on that -

15:09:25 ‹Confused› Yes Carla.

15:09:48 ‹Confused› I have one more question on the following verse from Session 1- "There is nothing else which is of aid in demonstrating the original thought except your very being, and the distortions that come from the unexplained, inarticulate, or mystery-clad being are many. "

15:09:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It's pretty simple. Take Jesus. He could have scurried off to Kashmir and taught for another 20 years. (Some say He did.) Or he could go to Jerusalem and take the hit. He chose to offer up his life, and that ended his opportunity to influence people with his teaching. More

15:10:18 ‹Confused› What is 'Original thought' and how does it connect with martyrdom?

15:10:21 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› But with his choice, he created an icon for the ages, which in its way was a more powerful gift than his parables. L/L xxx

15:11:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, Confused, typing on "original thought"

15:12:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› This is one of their ways of referring to the Creator. The original Thought, or Logos, to the Confederation, is made completely of unconditional love, which is the nature of the Creator. You will see the phrase, "one great original thought" a lot in our channelings. Follow-up, Confused?

15:12:55 ‹Confused› How does that connect to martyrdom Carla? Why is the choice of the martyr a deeper reflection of the original thought?

15:14:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Confused - could you clarify? I don't see a necessary connection between the original thought and martyrdom. What passage are you referring to?

15:14:40 ‹Confused› No Carla, there are no passages in specific that connect the issue.

15:15:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, Confused, then I will take your question as is - typing -

15:15:38 ‹Confused› I was wondering the role of martyrdom in the scheme of 'original thought'?

15:15:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The choice of the martyr - to die for another, that another may live, or live more fully - is known throughout the world. More

15:17:24 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› it is not only Jesus who martyred himself that others may be redeemed. Bring it down to the everyday of soldiers falling on grenades or over mines to protect their fellow soldiers. And regular people rising to an occasion and running into a burning building to save a child. Or remember when the plane went into the Potomac some years back, and this gentleman jumped in from his car and saved five people before drowning? More

15:18:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Since the fullest expression of STO polarity would be sacrificial giving, and since the giving of the physical life is the ultimate gift, such martyrdoms would indeed be a deep expression of the Logos. More

15:20:00 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However as one who sees the value of retaining the life and dedicating that life to continuing to serve, I believe that it is an equal expression of the Logos to live and serve, given that your deepest resonance is to that option and not to giving one's life. I see both as equal, and the choice, open, between love and wisdom in the circumstance of martyrdom. Follow-up?

15:20:51 ‹Confused› Yes one last...Are there any archetypes within the tarot that depict the original thought in detail?

15:21:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Confused, typing on that

15:22:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Many of the twenty-two archetypes depicted in the Tarot contain references to the Logos. When you see the sun figure or sun-like rays, that generally brings in the Logos. But even though there is a tarot image, The Sun, in the Archetypes of Spirit, I would not say that it is a detailed depiction of the Logos. Follow-up?

15:38:57 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, Confused was satisfied with your last answer, and we now have a new question from Logos924.

15:39:02 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Let me know when you're ready.

15:41:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Ready!

15:41:15 ‹Bring4th_Steve› ok. Logos924 asks: How helpful do you think dreams can be in regards to spiritual evolution? How have they helped you?

15:41:34 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, Logos - typing on that -

15:41:50 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I feel that dreams can be very helpful to a spiritual seeker. More

15:42:28 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Here is a really obvious example from long ago in my life: there was a time when I was going through a divorce from my first husband. More

15:43:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› He had really outdone himself in creating drama throughout our marriage, and now he had asked for a divorce. I felt as though my world were being blown up. More

15:43:54 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I dreamed that I was running through a wildflower meadow towards a cabin. When I came nearer, I saw my first husband on the front porch of the cabin, getting ready to push down the plunger on dynamite. More

15:44:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› When I reached the porch, he set off the dynamite - and the whole cabin sprung forth with flowers. The walls, ceilings, floor, all the furniture was covered with beautiful flowers. More

15:44:56 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So I knew that even though my world was indeed being blown away, the result would be wonderful! More

15:45:23 ‹Logos924› that's a beautiful dream!

15:45:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Then I got involved with Don Elkins. He asked to move in with me. Having just come off a tough marriage, I was cautious. Then I had a dream -

15:46:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› In the dream, I was in a burning house. Don was cruising by on the river by my house in a houseboat. More

15:47:05 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› He came to shore and rescued me, carrying me to his houseboat. As we watched my old house burn, he turned to me and said, "Are you sure you want to go with me? Because if you do, you will never see dry land again!" More

15:48:02 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› That set my mind at ease. Who needs dry land when you're headed towards deep waters that call to you! So I took the chance and took him on. And just a few things have worked out well since I made that decision, eh? lol! Follow-up?

15:48:37 ‹Logos924› lol thanks!

15:48:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› While I am waiting for follow-up, I'll talk about how to do a dream journal -

15:49:46 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› To do a dream journal - and it is the only way to fly if you want to work with your dreams - get either your laptop, already on and set to your writing software, or pen and paper. Also invest in a small penlight or computer light - you don't want bright light. More

15:50:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› When you wake up from a dream, IMMEDIATELY start writing it down. Get every detail you can remember. More

15:50:26 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› At first this will be more difficult than when you get used to this. More

15:50:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› With each repetition, your mind will cooperate more and you will start to recall much more as time goes on. More

15:51:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› before you go to sleep each night, consciously set your intention to learn from your dreams. Ask you guidance to help you. Ask your angels to help you. Then get all set up for recording the dreams and go to sleep. The rest is just a matter of following through. L/L xxx

15:52:27 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question comes from C-Jean:

15:52:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK

15:52:32 ‹Bring4th_Steve› C-Jean asks: Carla, did you have time to check on "Oprah & Eckhart, New Earth" videos ?

15:53:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, C-Jean - no, I have not! However I did happen to see a review of them and it was very positive. I gotta look those up! L/L xxx

15:53:38 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, do we have a final question?

15:53:48 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our final question is from Peels:

15:53:54 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Peels asks: Going back to the faceted diamond shape. I can see in my minds eye the diamond above the head, peircing down to the head in the middle of a crown of multicolored light which sits atop the head. I'm thinking maybe that the diamond can function like a pyramid and funnel the power from above into the energy body. Does this make any sense?

15:54:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Peels - typing on that -

15:55:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Peels, it is not the diamond that functions like a pyramid but the energy body itself. The eighth chakra is like the final half-spiral of the pyramid, where it rounds out into a candle-flame shape at the gateway to intelligent infinity. The multi-colored light is the violet-ray chakra, which shows a complete read-out of energy levels at any given moment. More

15:56:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The diamond shape of the gateway chakra is another way of describing that burst of energy at the gateway. Follow-up?

15:57:21 ‹peelstreetguy› I see the diamond as clear light. kind of liquid like

15:57:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› What powers the gateway and calls the energy from above or beyond the gateway into the energy body is the will of the person, who has set his intention to bring information and/or inspiration down through the gateway from the menu of options when the gateway opens. Follow-up?

15:57:47 ‹peelstreetguy› would that be kether on the tree of life?

15:58:07 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Peels, typing on the liquid question -

15:58:52 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› There is an area between space/time and time/space (+ the gateway space) that is indeed like liquid, so that makes perfect sense. More

16:01:40 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It would not be kether, however. You have to see the tree of life as growing upside down. So only the very bottom of the tree of life, maya, is in 3-D. it is better when studying the tree of life to see that as a way of looking at the various energy expenditures of a lifetime. Some are of the left or female pillar, some are of the right or male pillar and some are of the androgynous or middle pillar. And the whole thing is a way of thinking about the relationships within the archetypal mind. I would not want to try to pin a chakra's energy to a point on the tree of Life. I think the Sephiroths

16:01:43 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› More

16:01:51 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› explicate the entire

16:02:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› "sea" of the deep mind and the roots of consciousness. L/L xxx

16:03:02 ‹peelstreetguy› ahhh, thank you. [heart icon]/[light bulb icon]

16:03:28 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, would you like to take one more, or wrap for the week?

16:03:46 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We seem to be out of time, guys! I apologize for the glitches, and thank you all so very much for sharing energy with me today! it has been grand! Love/Light in infinite supply to all of you, and have the greatest week ever! [heart icon]/[light bulb icon] xxx

16:04:07 ‹C-JEAN› Carla, you are a gift from the universe, tu us ! B-) \//_

16:04:11 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Ok, you too! Thanks for putting up with the occasional glitch.. :-)

16:04:21 ‹Lavazza› Cheers Carla! Until then

16:04:30 ‹peelstreetguy› I wish you all health, happiness and spiritual growth, Amen!

16:04:38 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Lavazza, please hold onto that question for next time, ok?

16:04:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, please save that "one more" for next week - I am pressed for time at this end. L/L xxx

16:04:50 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Yep, sure thing Carla

16:05:00 ‹Lavazza› I will indeed, thanks Smile

16:05:01 ‹Logos924› thank you very much everyone! L/L ®