Bring4th

Full Version: Orion influenced entity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have this user on youtube who calls himself "Icself" and he added me as a friend so I see all of his posts, and he believes that there is One creator in the Universe and that is him and that he is "alone" in this universe which he creates with his mind, everyone else is supposedly created by him and do not exist in reality, he is the One Creator.. He believes he is the only one who knows this... Now this to me sounds alot like the orion philosophy of separation from everyone else and that they are the one creator and that service to self is the correct path... Ra did say that Orion takes advantage of weaker minded people to impose their philosophy, this guy genuinely believes he is "The creator" and alone in the universe he does however believe that the universe is made out of light and that this is all their is and that life is just an illusion..

When I started reading and watching this guys post I felt complelled to send him a message of the Law of One and includes links to the Law of One Books PDF files and explained it in great detail to him.. I never got a reply... Because in his understanding there is no such thing as unity, he said "once you accept that you are alone then you can progress"... This to me sounds very Orion influenced... What do you guys think.. I think he is one interesting person.. Here is one of his daily updates..
Quote:"the idea of "we" is a conceptual idea, not a true experienced fact of
life, when you say "we are all" you are referring to the people that
exist my inside my imagination, to accept those people as real is to be lost
in my own mind. My truth is what I know from my physical experience of life,
for me there is only one creator in my life, and that creator is me, everybody
else is being created by me, the dirt outside my house is more real than the
"we" in my mind, and you are words Smile"
Quote:Love is a negative emotion that deals with wanting and needing, so love is for losers, it's the most favorite emotion Satan plays with, because it's a package deal with hate, jealousy, and envy automatically included in that deal

Quote:ILLUMINATI = everything is my creation, so there is nothing to care about, only my hologram

if you're unable to accept that you create the whole world beyond you, then your world is limited to whatever I say... YES Smile

Just reading over those quotes again makes me realise he is most definitely influenced by the orion group he believes the illuminati is good and promotes it, he may even be a member of them for all we know and he without a doubt believes in power over others... Saying that everything is his creation so there is no one else to care about is definite service to self...
Like all great truths, the individual is both right and wrong simultaneously.
If this is what he needs to go 'progress' in this life, then this will help him learn, however it will only go so far. The creator experiences itself in infinite ways, and this is no exception of course. What he truly believes, he will experience. But his philosophy is then truly disunity- as he will experience only himself. That limits the amount of catalyst he has to experience through out his life. He offers others the greatest catalyst however, as a shining example of what STO do not wish to be...So let us thank him for that, and his great sacrifice to himself to be this example.

Perhaps one day he will crawl out of the STS side, and be shot back into STO. There is not much catalyst to learn from from STS besides what you offer yourself as an example to others.

Brittany

Both paths are valid. The ability to choose the negative OR positive path is why we have free will. Without the choice, we are robots. STS people will behave in STS ways, and free will entitles them to do so. In my opinion, the thing we should concern ourselves with is making sure OUR actions are positive.
It seems he has decided his path. May he perfect it to harvestability so he can come closer to density of unity, and realize that he alone is not the creator.
Quoting him (from YouTube channel )

"Every person is right about what that person thinks or says about their life and the life of others, because each person has their own personal hologram. I am right about everything I say for me, and there is no way I can be wrong, because I accept that everybody is right. When you say I am wrong you are right, because me being wrong is only right in your version reality.. YES Smile"