Bring4th

Full Version: Lawofone.info reliable?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This initial post is to continue from another thread where Zenmaster gave me cause for thought regarding the Tarot. Using the site http://lawofone.info and searching for 'Egypt' produced the following amidst the search results. I would be grateful if anyone can tell me if that site is a reliable source for Ra material.

Questioner: I am sorry that we have had such a long delay between the last session and this one. It couldn’t be helped I guess. Could you please tell me the origin of the tarot?

Ra: I am Ra. The origin of this system of study and divination is twofold: firstly, there is that influence which, coming in a distorted fashion from those who were priests attempting to teach the Law of One in Egypt, gave form to the understanding, if you will pardon the misnomer, which they had received. These forms were then made a regular portion of the learn/teachings of an initiate. The second influence is that of those entities in the lands you call Ur, Chaldea, and Mesopotamia who, from old, had received the, shall we say, data for which they called having to do with the heavens. Thusly we find two methods of divination being melded into one with uneven results; the, as you call it, astrology and the form being combined to suggest what you might call the correspondences which are typical of the distortions you may see as attempts to view archetypes.

Questioner: Then am I correct in assuming that the priests of Egypt, in attempting to convert knowledge that they had received initially from Ra into understandable symbology, constructed and initiated the concept of the tarot? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct with the addition of the Sumerian influence.

Questioner: I will also assume, and I may not be correct, that the present list that I have of twenty-two names of the tarot cards of the Major Arcana are not in exact agreement with Ra’s original generation of the tarot. Could you describe the original tarot, first telling me if there were twenty-two archetypes? That must have been the same. Were they the same as the list that I read to you in a previous session or were there differences?

Ra: I am Ra. As we have stated previously, each archetype is a concept complex and may be viewed not only by individuals but by those of the same racial and planetary influences in unique ways. Therefore, it is not informative to reconstruct the rather minor differences in descriptive terms between the tarot used by us and that used by those of Egypt and the spiritual descendants of those first students of this system of study.

The one great breakthrough which was made after our work in third density was done was the proper emphasis given to the Arcanum Number Twenty-Two which we have called The Choice. In our own experience we were aware that such an unifying archetype existed but did not give that archetype the proper complex of concepts in order to most efficaciously use that archetype in order to promote our evolution.
(08-08-2011, 10:38 AM)Kiko Wrote: [ -> ]This initial post is to continue from another thread where Zenmaster gave me cause for thought regarding the Tarot. Using the site http://lawofone.info and searching for 'Egypt' produced the following amidst the search results. I would be grateful if anyone can tell me if that site is a reliable source for Ra material.
It's certainly reliable. βαθμιαίος created and maintains it.

3DMonkey

[Image: smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-067.gif]

That's news to me. Thank you βαθμιαίος. This was the site I first found and read LOO from.
Also, with Carla's blessing, around 6 years ago, I started a wiki site he maintains at wiki.lawofone.info. The idea was for people to start their own personal pages on the wiki, but never really had time to promote it. Since then, he's done a lot of great work on the 're-listening project' painstakingly verifying each word on each wiki page from tape.

Raman

Yes those 2 sites are fantastic. Thank you.