Bring4th

Full Version: 2009-05-02 Site/book update, What's my purpose?, UFO bases, Carla's chart, 2012, Confederation questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
13:59:52 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Welcome to Carla's Saturday Chat! Please be sure to post any questions to Carla in the "Ask Carla Here" room, by clicking on the tab. You question will then be given to Carla in the order it is received. Thank you!

14:02:32 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› While we're waiting with bated breath for that first question of the afternoon, let me catch you up on L/L news - more

14:03:07 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Gary just finished a good meeting with me working on web site matters among other things and took off for Texas to see a Dave Matthews Band concert! More

14:03:58 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Tiffani will put him up overnight and go with him to the concert. She and her husband have just discovered that they are pregnant, and they are sooooo happy! I predict a little indigo baby for them next Christmas! More

14:04:57 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We're on the final stages of preparing The Alphabet Mosaics for print! I am excited to be able to offer it on Dana Redfield's behalf. More

14:05:57 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I'll be working to get an e-edition of that book ready for a niche on B4 and then I can start outlining on 102: The Outer Work. That will be my summer project! Steve, do you have a question for me?

14:07:22 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Yes, our first question is from Melchizedek:

14:07:28 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Mel says: I have been trying to find info on your new book, unsuccessfully, so I am just asking for a blatant plug. I am thinking of ordering it.

14:07:46 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Melch, typing on that!

14:08:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Melch, it is funny that you should ask! A lot of what Gary and I were talking about is just that - creating a more blatant way to plug the book, or a gathering that is upcoming or whatever. More

14:09:17 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Here's the pickle: When we only had one site, www.llresearch.org, that site announced our gatherings and new books, etc. So when Steve created B4, he simply linked to the LLR announcement. More

14:09:54 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Now that we have 2 sites, the LLR web guy wants B4 to carry the full announcement and LLR to have only a one-line announcement banner and a link. More

14:10:29 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So both sites currently have a link but no full announcement on the home page. Currently you have to go to "News" and "Events" to get announcements. More

14:11:12 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve will probably solve this glitch by rearranging the home page on B4 so that a paragraph of space is free for announcement banners - THEN you click to get the full skinny. So we are working on that. More

14:12:06 ‹Bring4th_Steve› (Steve is almost done with that, too!)

14:12:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› In order for this to work, he will have to alter the site slightly, to make it possible for Gary to work with the site as one would a blog, from here in Louisville - Steve is in DC area. So soon, yes soon, we will have banner announcements on both sites, with full details on B4. More

14:12:55 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The time delay before we get it worked out is unknown, as it depends on how many precious seconds Steve can steal from working two jobs and having both an infant and a toddler in his large, blended family! More

14:13:34 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Meanwhile, the book is up for sale on B4's store, so just click on the store and you have a secure-site place to buy the book! L/L xxx

14:14:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve what do you have up next?

14:14:29 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question is from Oguz:

14:14:32 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Oguz asks: hi, I heard that only those who were born after 1940 may graduate to 4th. Can this be true?

14:14:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Of course not! More

14:16:22 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We Players all have the same shot and are on the same game board, to use terminology from 101. I carefully detail how to make the choice of polarity and get ready to graduate in 101, so you might consider buying that, as I have now had some feedback from folks and they like the book, find it easy to read, and several have already written in to say it is a life-changing book for them. More

14:17:49 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Here's the simple rule for who graduates: Think of others 51% of the time or more. That's a simple rule, right? To put it another way, make the choice to polarize service to others, and stick to that choice when the rubber hits the road. Followup, Oguz?

14:18:06 ‹oguz› thanks

14:18:18 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› [flower icon]

14:19:09 ‹oguz› [heart icon]

14:19:14 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, what's next?

14:19:19 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question is from Peels:

14:19:25 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Peels asks: When I was a small child I used to ask my mom questions like, Why am I me? Why am I alone inside myself? I didn't like the idea of feeling alone inside myself and I couldn't figure out why I was who I am. These questions and feelings along with other things about me lead me to believe that I am a wanderer although I don't exhibit many of the common traits associated with wanderers. I can't figure out where I came from though. I was wondering if you think I might be a wanderer and if so, how do I figure out what density I came from?

14:19:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, peels -

14:21:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Firstly, in terms of this lifetime and playing the Game of Life to win, it does not matter whether you are a wanderer. The reason it becomes important is that many wanderers suffer a lot until they realize that the things about them that are not "normal" are due to their being from elsewhere and from other densities. More

14:22:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› For figuring out which density you have come from, the simplest way is to look at your incarnational lessons. if you seem to be all heart but need wisdom, you are either a 4th or 6th density wanderer and are working to bring more wisdom into your balance of energies. More

14:23:12 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› If you are an intellectual and feel wiser than most, then you are a 5th density wanderer who is hoping to open his heart in the hurly-burly of this life's passion-play. Follow-up, peels?

14:23:50 ‹peelstreetguy› I kind of feel all of those things

14:23:57 ‹peelstreetguy› confusing!

14:24:28 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So you need both open-heartedness AND wisdom? Hmmm! More

14:25:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› As to how to know for sure, one answer is that you do have some symptoms of being a wanderer, that feeling of isolation and the feeling that earth is not your home. More

14:26:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Another answer is that you may never know for sure. But keep observing yourself and perhaps this question might be answered for you in a moment of insight, down the road. Is there a follow-up, peels?

14:26:22 ‹peelstreetguy› yes...

14:27:57 ‹peelstreetguy› I feel like I have much compassion and wisdom, but it's all about balance. I feel lik a juggler who keeps dropping the balls and becoming discouraged then forgetting that I was trying to juggle in the first place.

14:28:14 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› typing on that, peels -

14:28:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You have put your finger on perhaps the most common challenge of being a Player, aka a spiritual seeker. More

14:29:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› it is truly all about remembering who you are (a Player of the Game of Life) and why you are here (to have a great Game, an as Ra put it, know yourself, accept yourself and become the Creator.) More

14:31:27 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And you're right - it is all about balance. That is why having some practice which includes silence each day for a period of time is so helpful. it gives you time while awake to consolidate and integrate new learnings and to sit with current catalyst non-judgmentally. You soon become more skilled at remembering to play the Game and the juggling gets better accordingly. More

14:32:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It is well to recall that for jugglers, dropping the balls is part of the art. Even the best jugglers drop their balls sometimes. The art of it is in making the recovery of the balls as entertaining as the regular juggling. More

14:32:45 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› My husband is a juggler, although he no longer does it much, as he is too busy earning money by gardening and is too weary at night to practice. More

14:33:38 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› But back in the day, he would often juggle and his skill at recovering dropped balls was a point of pride for him. he would make outrageous faces and do all sorts of funny movements while getting the balls back. I would just fall out roaring with laughter. More

14:34:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So the watchword is, remember! And when you do forget, start over with no judgment. Every day is a new day! Every moment is a new moment! Don't be afraid to fail, just hit "reset" and start again! Follow-up?

14:35:47 ‹peelstreetguy› no thank you. that was very insightfull. I must learn to keep remembering the game I'm in. thank you!!

14:36:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› My pleasure, dear Peels! You are a [gift icon] to me! L/L xxx

14:36:25 ‹peelstreetguy› :>

14:36:40 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, what is next? Or should I natter for a while?

14:37:03 ‹Bring4th_Steve› I would natter for the moment, Carla. :-)

14:37:14 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And that I will! More

14:37:40 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› My catalyst lately has been about tasking, for one thing.More-

14:38:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It stands to reason that when you create a new web site, the patterns need to be altered to accommodate the new arrangements. More

14:38:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And we had gone through one generation of that alreday back in the winter as we launched at Christmastide. More

14:39:24 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› When 101 came out, it sparked a new crisis in "what goes where and how", because of the tangled conundrum we had to face, which I talked about earlier today. More

14:39:58 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› There were some fairly strong people involved (not Steve, who while strong is always very easy to talk with and work with). More

14:40:05 ‹Bring4th_Steve› ha!

14:40:07 ‹Bring4th_Steve› ;-)

14:40:37 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It was my admin and the other web guy, for LLR, who were butting heads. It got somewhat toxic between them and I needed to intervene. More

14:41:27 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› My admin is totally right in his point of view, IMO. However, the LLR web guy is a valued, wonderfully efficient and amazing volunteer, and when he says he doesn't want to do something, we really have to listen. More

14:42:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I can also see the LLR web guy's point of view, but it is inconvenient for me, in that his desire NOT to have full announcements of our gatherings and new books on llresearch.org puts us into a mode where Steve absolutely has to do some work, cramming that into his life which is already bursting at the seams! More

14:43:22 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, that's the situation. And I was maundering to myself, "Why am I, a naive, non-tech, creative person spending hours in administrative work? Then it hit me - more -

14:44:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Honey, I said to me, you're not doing admin people-mediation work, you're a Player and this is a gift to you! This is where you get to put your beloved people first and any worldly goals second! This is where you practice all kinds of 4-D moves like patience, tolerance, harmonization of viewpoints and blue-ray communication! More

14:45:21 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› When I realized that, I got back on to the game board and am now playing for all I am worth! How am I doing, Steve? Do you feel loved and supported while we go through this?

14:46:05 ‹Bring4th_Steve› oh, yes! Very much so.. lol

14:46:46 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I am soooo glad to hear that! Hopefully, so do Gary and Ian! And we will get this solved, I am sure! OK, Steve, what's next?

14:46:55 ‹Bring4th_Steve› I will also add,

14:47:39 ‹Bring4th_Steve› that I do believe there is a lot of similarity as to what will work best between the two sites. The only differences so far has been in the "how". But after speaking with Gary today, it seems we have reached a great compromise to make sure everyone's ideas are met.

14:47:46 ‹Bring4th_Steve› With little to no re-work.

14:48:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Praise the Lord! :-)

14:49:07 ‹Bring4th_Steve› :-) Ok, so we have our next question from Ensubasi:

14:49:16 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Endsubasi asks: I ask what Carla thinks about underground secret alien human bases like the Dulce base in New Mexico.

14:49:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, Endsu -

14:50:03 ‹endsubasi› I have seen these bases in my dreams, as well as reptilians

14:50:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Firstly, let me say that I do not know about that. I have done no original research on it. More

14:50:49 ‹endsubasi› But Ra tells this bases

14:51:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› That being said, I can tell you that wherever there is a place known locally as magical - Mt. Shasta, Mt. Fuji, any mountain - there is almost always a local legend that there are UFOs inside the mountain. More

14:52:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› When Don and I were in Mexico - Tepoztlan to be exact - in 1978, there was a mountain nearby, and it came with a local legend that there was a UFO base inside the mountain. And this was an old legend, not modern but centuries old. More

14:52:32 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I know that mountain was magical, because of the following experience. More

14:53:18 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The first day I arrived there - we were being put up by a charming count in a mansion which overlooked the base of the mountain - I went outside after I unpacked for Don and me. More

14:54:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Sitting on their huge patio, I gazed at the mountain. It was making horrible faces at me. At first I thought it was my astigmatism, but it kept on and kept on. So I decided that I would sit there and offer myself to the mountain for inspection.

14:55:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I sat there, closed my eyes and "thought" to the mountain, "This is me. I am a person who wishes to be known by you. Please examine my heart and decide whether or not I am acceptable to you." More

14:55:43 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I kept talking to the mountain and every once in a while, I would open my eyes. about two hours later, I saw that the faces in the mountain were smiling at me. More

14:58:18 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Anyway, my guess is that not only that mountain but all mountains are alive. Whether or not there are UFO bases inside them, there is a kind of powerful intelligence inside them which is literally out of this world, being entirely metaphysical. So at least on the level of symbology, I would validate those stories. there is something unearthly going on within that New Mexico mountain! Follow-up?

15:00:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Oh, Endsubasi, as to your having dreams and seeing reptilians, remember that symbology is big in dreams. Are they reptilians or are they symbols indicating some negative-polarity aspects of that mountain, or of your feelings, especially your fears, concerning this story. L/L xxx

15:01:17 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Do you have a follow-up question, Ends, or should I ask Steve for the next question?

15:01:22 ‹Bring4th_Steve› There are also some great stories and testimonials on the web about Mt. Shasta in Washington State, as well.

15:02:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Tom C! How the heck are ya? kicking some sass, I'll beet?

15:03:05 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Steve, I see that Endsu is no longer here, so do we have a next question?

15:03:28 ‹Bring4th_Steve› yes, the next question is from Melchizedek:

15:03:32 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Mel asks: We know Ra from a long time ago, that is why we so are interested in the Living the Law of One book, and we wonder if there is any different information on the harvest coming to light as things change so rapidly now.

15:03:51 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, oguz -

15:04:26 ‹oguz› Smile

15:06:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› There is a ton of information out on that and more all the time! I like John Major Jenkins' work on the Mayan calendar, as he is incredibly methodical and does his homework very well. I like William Henry's work on 2012. If you type "2012" into the Google search function, you will get 238 million entries. That will keep you reading for a few minutes! More

15:08:50 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And if you type "2012 site:llresearch.org" into the Google search window, you will come up with 107 places to click on. Typing in "harvest site:llresearch.org" will give you 180 places to read more, including all the info in The Law of One - the best resource on this subject anywhere, I think. I trust our information the most because I know exactly how it was gathered. Follow-up?

15:11:49 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Since there is apparently no follow-up from you, oguz, I will mention that in sifting all this information it is extremely important to keep your discernment and discrimination front and center. More

15:12:28 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› A lot of this kind of information is fear-based, and if it is channeled, that channeling is polluted because of 2012 being regarded with fear. More

15:13:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› When the questions are fear-based, the channeling cannot hold a service-to-others tuning, and when the tuning drifts, we start getting stuff like the info on the reptilians, etc.

15:15:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› whenever questions to a channel are either specific to worldly things or fear-based, the channeling's tuning drifts and the service-to-others polarity is lost. Then you get information like the reptilians, doomsday, etc. I personally think 2012 is going to be like Y2K, a non-event. It is certainly a metaphysical event of great importance, but physically I think the world will wag on as usual. L/L xxx

15:16:10 ‹melchizedek27› Thank you

15:16:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, do we have another question?

15:16:15 ‹Bring4th_Steve› The next question comes from that guy Steve:

15:16:20 ‹Bring4th_Steve› :-)

15:16:29 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Steve asks: Carla, there has been some discussion in the forums about Ra's message not sounding quite like the messages from Ra that you consciously channel now. I feel that some people have not realized that Q'uo is actually made up (in part) by the Ra group, but Ra has some "helpers" to get the thought bubbles to you in a way you can understand consciously. Can you give a bit of a refresher on who it is you are channeling when you enter into your Q'uo sessions? In other words, do the Q'uo messages still come from Ra directly, but are then stepped down in vibration from Latwii and then to Hatonn?

15:16:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Oh, him!;->

15:17:02 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I surely can, Steve - typing on that

15:17:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The Ra sessions were done in trance and they are distinctively different from conscious channeling I did before, during and after that contact with those of Ra. More

15:19:02 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I had worked with the channeling since 1974, when I learned to channel, trying to get better at it. You can read my conclusions about that in a speech I gave in 2007 at the International UFO Congress. It is all about how the channeling at L/L Research started and developed. more -

15:20:03 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› One thing which I found helped the channeling was for me to tune to my highest and best state and then ask for the highest and best contact which I could carry in a stable fashion of the unconditional love of Jesus the Christ. More

15:21:03 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Shortly after Don died and the Ra contact was discontinued, I began getting Q'uo. We asked Q'uo who he/she was, and they said that they were a principle made up of three social memory complexes. More

15:22:56 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› There was Hatonn, a fourth-density SMC. There was Latwii, a fifth-density SMC and my favorite contact before Ra came through. And there was Ra, a sixth-density SMC. Together they would consider the questions. Then either Latwee (Latwii) or Hatonn, usually Latwee, would do the actual sending of the concept bubbles. Hatonn usually only comes through as the speaker when the questioner is in great need of unconditional love as well as information. Is there a follow-up, Steve?

15:24:40 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Thanks for going over that again, I know it is often discussed. Can you also consciously channel Latwii? And if so, do they have to get stepped down through Hatonn?

15:25:02 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Steve, typing on that.

15:26:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, I imagine I could get any of the Confederation entities if I asked. But I do not ask for a specific contact, just the highest and best contact I can carry in a conscious, stable manner. I added the part about conscious after Don died. I did not want to do any trance work without both Jim and Don there as batteries. More

15:28:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Latwii would not have to be stepped down through Hatonn, no. I can handle 4th and 5th density level sources fine. The tuning for 6th density is very narrow band and for me to run that is punishing, even with two good batteries who love me purely. Any question further, Steve?

15:28:39 ‹Bring4th_Steve› yes, one more question on Latwii:

15:29:03 ‹Bring4th_Steve› I noticed that they are a very funny (humorous) group, and it was only when they detected that the channeling circle did not understand their brand of humor, they decided to appear a little more direct and serious. But when I learned more about conscious channeling and that you have to interpret the "thought bubbles" that come from Latwii, how are you able to interpret their humor and pass it on as you have so well in the past? I would think that if you were trance channeling Latwii, that their unique humor could shine through easily. But since

15:29:21 ‹Bring4th_Steve› you are interpreting their messages, I was curious as to how you translate their humor so effectively.

15:29:38 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, Steve -

15:29:52 ‹Bring4th_Steve› (knowing how to capture their "play on words", too)

15:30:24 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You have attended a channeling intensive workshop, the very first one, in fact, so you have some sense of how the process works. Perhaps you perceived more than just the thoughts involved. More

15:31:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Anyway, I perceive all kinds of things other than just the thoughts. And I think when people listen to or read the channelings, they also can feel some of the energy that goes with their responses to our questions. More

15:32:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So when I am doing the translating of concepts into words, I try to include the sometimes complex feeling-tones that accompany the concepts, among these feeling-tones being their sense of humor, which does indeed shine brightly through. I have always greatly valued Latwii's sense of humor! But Ra was a funny SMC, too - just very dry humor! Follow-up, Steve?

15:33:09 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Yes, it's true, it's remarkable that even though the messages are going through a conscious filter such as yourself, that you can still express each entity's personality and energy just as well. That's all from me on Latwii. :-)

15:34:29 ‹Bring4th_Steve› We have about a half hour left, everyone. If you have any questions you'd like to ask Carla, feel free to post them in the Ask Carla Here room.

15:34:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, Steve. One more thing I thought of after I finished was that it undoubtedly helps that I have a wide and deep love of humor. I love to laugh and see humor more than most people do, I think, in everything. Perhaps that helps me catch their humor. Thanks for the kind words about my channeling, BTW! [flower icon]

15:35:02 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Shall I vamp again, Steve?

15:35:26 ‹Bring4th_Steve› If you are so inclined, Carla! :-) We are awaiting a couple of brave questions...

15:36:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, I'd rather respond to questions that chat, but am endlessly capable of chatting while the brave questions are being formed! Jump right in any time! More

15:37:39 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We are in the midst of the biggest event in our year here in Louisville, today, with the running of the 135th Kentucky Derby. Imagine - it was first run in the 1870s, right here, same place, same track and basic structure, although it has been very much added on to. More

15:39:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I love horses and it is such a treat to see these beautiful animals gallantly running. I enjoyed Rachel Alexandra's wonderful run yesterday! It was so cool to see the jockey patting her neck while she was racing, telling her, good girl! No waving of the crop or anything coercive. Such love between man and horse, and such a love in that horse for running! More

15:40:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› But it does cause me a pang to think that a horse had to be put down last week in practice, as it took a bad step and broke its leg in 5 places. and horses must stand almost all the time. They flounder if they lie down too long, and die from tangled bowels. More

15:40:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I just pray that all the gallant horses make it through this race coming up in a couple of hours! More

15:41:14 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I will watch the run for the roses, wearing my hat, of course - and my jeans! lol :> Steve, Do we have a question?

15:41:27 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Yes, we have a question from Logos:

15:41:31 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Logos asks: Do you ever read your horoscope or have you ever looked up your birth chart?

15:41:50 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey logos, typing on that -

15:42:40 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I have had several people volunteer to cast my horoscope. My birth date is 7-16-1943, at 6:42 a.m., Lake Forest, IL, if you'd like to check my chart out. More

15:43:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I am a cancer, with leo rising. I share my date with Mary Baker Eddy and Red Skelton, which kind of sums up my basic personality - a natural priestess who loves to laugh and often I crack myself up, as did Skelton! lol! More

15:43:59 ‹Logos924› hahaha

15:44:43 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› There is a little thumbnail horoscope in our daily paper, and I sometimes look at it. It is a little worse than the weather report as far as accuracy goes! Not so good! But I would say the carefully cast horoscope is pretty accurate. Is there a follow-up, Logos?

15:45:31 ‹Logos924› haha no, but thanks for the info. i'll have fun looking it up later

15:45:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› L/L, Logos!

15:46:12 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› What's next, Steve?

15:47:32 ‹Bring4th_Steve› I have a question about the types of questions we can ask the Confederation:

15:47:37 ‹Bring4th_Steve› I have read in many places on LLResearch.org that the Confederation is very sensitive not violate the Law of Free Will or the Law of Confusion in response to our questions. When in a group session and asking the Confederation questions, is it ok to ask about facts relating to the human body? Or is that type of information considered transient since the confederation wishes to speak on behalf of love and understanding? I would like to ask questions about health and the body--something not widely discussed in the archives--but I am unsure whether that kind of subject matter would be redirected by the Confederation into an answer that is not so specific.

15:48:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that question, Steve -

15:48:56 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I have found that it is the way you ask the question that creates the possibility of a good answer, when it comes to specific questions. More-

15:49:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› If you asked, "What foods are best to eat," you might not get a very good answer, especially if that constituted something that was part of your active process now. More

15:51:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However if you ask, "what are the spiritual principles I can best use as I think about the question of the best diet for my body's health? I would welcome any info you can give me that does not infringe on my free will." Then that way of phrasing the question to include spiritual principles and free will gives them the widest possible arena for a good answer. Does that help?

15:52:29 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Yes, so basically asking about the body's inner-workings would be a little bit off the path of spiritual principles and would likely not garner a direct response...

15:52:43 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Right, Steve. More

15:53:12 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Anything can be part of a spiritually oriented person's path, so any subject, basically - if it is not fear-based - is a possible area for questioning. More

15:53:51 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› But this Confederation bunch is from elsewhere and therefore must be especially careful not to infringe on free will and get involved in local karma! More

15:57:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› As to the March 28th channeling (I peeked in on the 'ask Carla here' space) - I just sent that in to Ian today. He usually processes them quite quickly. L/L xxx

15:58:44 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Great!

15:58:51 ‹peelstreetguy› Wonderful. I think Gary asked my question during that session.

15:59:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Well, guys, we just have a couple minutes, so I will take some time to thank you for such a great conversation. I love to exchange energy with you, you all feel so good! Blessings, dear ones! I'll see you next weeek! More

15:59:40 ‹melchizedek27› Blessings!

15:59:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Oh, yes, peels, you're right - your question is in there. I remember running across your name. More

16:00:56 ‹oguz› [rose icon]

16:00:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I want to let you know that I take off from June through August from all outer work like channeling, counseling and teaching, to give myself some retreat time so I can hit it again in the fall and have another good year of all of the above. So my last Saturday live chat will be the next to last Saturday in May - the last Saturday I will be teaching a channeling intensive. More

16:02:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I will miss the company! But I have learned that it is very good to pace myself, especially as I grow older physically. We'll be talking again in the fall, though, I promise! Just keep watch on the announcements! Steve will put it in the calendar on B4. More

16:02:45 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So bye-bye for now and go with the infinite Creator until we meet again! L/L xxx

16:02:59 ‹peelstreetguy› I wish you all health, happiness and spiritual growth, Amen!

16:02:37 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, will you have time for any personal channeling sessions before your summer break? Or do you advise us to hold off until the fall?

16:03:03 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Oh, I could work one in - got a candidate?

16:03:21 ‹Bring4th_Steve› You're looking at him!

16:03:26 ‹Bring4th_Steve› lol

16:03:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And handsome he is! OK, arrange it through Gary! And for now, L/L xxx

16:03:55 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Thanks for your time with us today, Carla!

16:04:08 ‹oguz› (l)

16:04:12 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› My privilege, sire!