Bring4th

Full Version: Hug a Tree
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So something strange happened.. lately I've taken to going to the neighbourhood park to meditate whenever I get the chance.. because I like being outdoors better than indoors, and I figured it's a good way to connect with the earth better. There is one particular tree that is stunted but bends over to form a little alcove, and I love to sit in there and connect with her and her baby that has sprouted up beside her. I feel guilty that I haven't gone in about a week, and last night I was looking up YouTube with the channelings, and this one made me laugh!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Komurosan#p/u/6/HQB_bZXVQik

It's from Metatron, and later in his message he talks about connecting with the earth, and urges all of us to literally go and hug a tree! This is from 3 days ago. The dreams I used to have as a teenager about the "one-faced man", my mother insisted was Metatron, and I find it funny that he has given a message for all to do the very thing that I felt compelled to do already without knowing why.. so MAYBE (just maybe) he and I might be linked in some way.. or it's an uncanny coincidence.. I have no clue..

But my thought is that over the next 24 hours.. if anyone is interested in joining me.. it would be nice to go to our favourite tree, or just pick a tree, and if we made the effort for at least 5 minutes to simply connect with nature and let our light shine forth, what goodness could that bring to our mother earth??

Let me know if anyone does it! I'll be going back to my little tree tonight
i love trees and have always randomly hugged them, more when i was a kid and did it intuitively.
i'm gonna try your tree thing! tomorrow though Tongue
it's sync, and of course you are linked with metatron, aren't all the angels there for us and linked with us through unity of somekind?
yes we are linked with all, but I've always felt like I know him somehow, more than the others, but I don't know why yet
(08-09-2011, 05:45 PM)Nyu Wrote: [ -> ]But my thought is that over the next 24 hours.. if anyone is interested in joining me.. it would be nice to go to our favourite tree, or just pick a tree, and if we made the effort for at least 5 minutes to simply connect with nature and let our light shine forth, what goodness could that bring to our mother earth??
There are some really nice (huge!) trees in the park next to Carla's yard....are you coming to Homecoming?

Whats homecoming Eddie?

Brittany

My favorite tree got cut down, but I love hugging trees in general. Smile
beautiful! and Ahktu you look nice too!
Oh you're pretty ahktu! What a lovely smile. What a shame the tree is gone, but trees are like puppies, they all need love! It might sound silly but I feel so invigorated by meditating under a tree, in a way I don't get by staying inside, and when I sit under this tree I feel like its actually happy that I acknowledge it, and on top of that its like all the other trees see what I'm doing and it makes them happy too. Tell that to anyone who isn't on this forum and people would think I'm nuts lol.

Meerie

Trees are so awesome! I have two favorite trees behind the house, I like to go out and simply watch and admire them.
One of them is small and crooked, and in the spring time around its root it had a nest of lovely yellow and white flowers. I could see how the flowers strenghtened and accentuated the trees aura in a way, it looked more beautiful and in vigor than ever. Then the caretaker came and mowed the lawn and cut off all the beautiful flowers :@
and then the trees whitish aura faded.
(08-09-2011, 06:35 PM)Nyu Wrote: [ -> ]Whats homecoming Eddie?
Homecoming is our gathering every year (at Carla's home, in Louisville, KY). This year it's August 26th-28th. Information is here:

http://www.bring4th.org/news/index.php?newsid=93

As many may know there is a meme/program, started in Australia I was told, where people go out to main shopping areas holding a sign saying, "Free hugs!" I have enjoyed a brief hug a few times, and as one guy with a sign said, it is just about restoring some humanity and social contact. And indeed, it is funny to see the looks on faces of people who steer clear! Smile
lol i'd steer clear cuz i'm a germophobe Tongue or i might hug, depending on bravity
(08-10-2011, 11:34 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]lol i'd steer clear cuz i'm a germophobe Tongue or i might hug, depending on bravity

Haha; you gave me a smile, and I thank you! You would enjoy a hug from me, I am pretty certain. And there is no more risk from germs in a hug than walking past someone. A cough or sneeze throws germs around in a sudden blizzard some feet from the one doing the deed. You may well be at greater risk of infection from a full-on snog, but that would not be on offer from me unless I am well used to your germs and various other factors kick into play. Wink
Argh I have to get out of the city. I went to spend time with my tree last night, it was late, cold, raining and I thought for SURE I'd be able to be alone for a bit but nope! there's always people and their dogs around, and every single time the dogs come seeking me out, and it totally ruins the peace Sad I love the dogs and all, but is there no place that is untouched even for a moment? *sigh*
What a shame your peace was interrupted, I adore trees, the feel of their roots reaching down into the earth while their branches reach up into the sky, makes me want to stretch and elongate and ground myself Smile

When my little boy was a baby he used to talk to trees and always loves reaching up to touch them - we lived beside a river at the time next to some spectacular willow trees so thet were quite a prominent part of his younger life