Bring4th

Full Version: Cancer and Other Degenerative Diseases as we near the Harvest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Moderator Note: These posts were split from Olio > Raw food and oral allergy syndrome

(08-02-2011, 07:50 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]And yet, we have the highest population ever... hmmmmm....

Not a very good quality of life though. Most people in 'civilized' countries are sick and take lots of drugs every day. Even the children. Children get cancer. There are now babies being born with cancer! And teenagers having heart attacks! And a high % of children have high cholesterol...

3DMonkey

Quality of life has gotten worse over the centuries? Do you think people didn't have cancer 3000 years ago, or heart attacks?
(08-03-2011, 01:05 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2011, 07:50 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]And yet, we have the highest population ever... hmmmmm....

Not a very good quality of life though. Most people in 'civilized' countries are sick and take lots of drugs every day. Even the children. Children get cancer. There are now babies being born with cancer! And teenagers having heart attacks! And a high % of children have high cholesterol...

And yet, 'they' also say that we are healthier than ever, live longer and deceases that would kill many of these 'unhealthy' people (with allergies, cancer, flu etc...) can survive now due the progress in medical science and practice. The quality of life has gotten way better for millions in the so called 'civilized' countries.
(08-03-2011, 01:39 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Quality of life has gotten worse over the centuries? Do you think people didn't have cancer 3000 years ago, or heart attacks?

Those were diseases of old age, and yes, people got them, but usually didn't live long enough to get them because they died of plague or war first. But centuries ago, children didn't get cancer. Teenagers didn't have diabetes or high cholesterol, both of which are reaching epidemic proportions among our youth. These diseases have definitely increased, presumably due to increased toxic conditions. You are young, but those of us over 40 will know what I'm saying is true: A few decades ago, children didn't get cancer. Now there is a large 'children's hospital' in every city and cancer amongst children is commonplace.

(08-03-2011, 01:42 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]And yet, 'they' also say that we are healthier than ever, live longer and deceases that would kill many of these 'unhealthy' people (with allergies, cancer, flu etc...) can survive now due the progress in medical science and practice. The quality of life has gotten way better for millions in the so called 'civilized' countries.

Haha, who is "they"? The same people administering cocktails of poisons to babies.

Yes, we live longer, but at what price? Look at the average 80-year-old. They have chronic conditions and are very sick, needing a cocktail of drugs just to get thru the day. Contrast that with societies like the Hunza, in which the elderly stay vigorous and vital, working hard and fathering children, well past their 100th birthday.

(08-03-2011, 03:08 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, who is "they"? The same people administering cocktails of poisons to babies.

Yes, we live longer, but at what price? Look at the average 80-year-old. They have chronic conditions and are very sick, needing a cocktail of drugs just to get thru the day. Contrast that with societies like the Hunza, in which the elderly stay vigorous and vital, working hard and fathering children, well past their 100th birthday.

Don't be so negative ;-) j/k But seriously, it depends on how we choose to look at things. I've had a lot of negative thoughts about our society/world once, until one time it hit me when I was flying over a city (in an airplane ;-)), and I saw the hospitals, social establishments like schools, kindergardens etc... and realized that I have been unfair. Because despite the thick veil, despite heavy negative influences and other difficulties in our so called 'orange ray societies' (as unity would put it), people are fighting. They are building hospitals, and other places for others, where those who are in need of it can be taken care of. They are trying. They are giving away their money, and other things that they can afford to strangers and voluntary organisations. They are providing their services, in forms like volunteering to Africa and other so called 'third world societies' to help others, and they are volunteering in their own home contries too. To me that says a lot about our world. People are really, really trying. Yes, yes, I am not blind, and I do see all the negative stuff too, but choose to see the goodness too.

As to "they" ;-) - I graduated from the nursing school about seven years ago, and throughout the whole education it was a general knowledge, a commonly established fact, that people do live longer nowdays, are healthier and have improved their quality of life with gigantic steps, only over the past, say, 30 years. This knowledge can be found in scientific research, reports, studies, investigations and surveys among the population. The discussions that we have been having based upon this knowledge is rather that our elderly population, because of the progress in medical science and practice, is a very fast growing population due their ability to live a healthier and longer life. This is something that is commonly accepted by nurses, doctors and other medical staff and personnel in hospitals and other medical establishments where I have been working over the last seven years, included two major swedish hospitals. I think that medical science and practice is struggling and working really hard to try to save as many lives as possible, and improve the quality of life of all population. Of course there are probably negative influences in this establishment as it is in all other places, but their basic and common goal is to save lives and improve the quality of life. And many times it is done thanks to these "poison coctails", which I think is an unfair calling, because of the respect to these efforts, this work, despite the previously mentioned thick veil and other major difficulties that exists on this planet. People are doing their best in my opinion.

As to cancer question - if I remember it correctly from one Q'uo session, the cancer increases because the planetary sphere of this planet is already of 4th density, meaning that thoughts are becoming things now. Thus, people who are inclined to negative thought patterns will see the results of these patterns manifesting in the physical reality as things, for instance cancer.
(08-03-2011, 07:39 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Don't be so negative ;-) j/k

I'm not being negative. I deal with people every day who were very, very sick, taking 6 or 8 or even 12 drugs per day, sometimes bedridden with pain or in a wheelchair, who then get off all meds and even off their deathbeds, just by changing the water they drink. And there are plenty of others being healed by using other alternative modalities. There is plenty of evidence as to why this happens, but the medical system in the US is so fixated on drugs, because they make so much $$, that they don't even recognize these simple, natural alternatives that help people.

I'm not referring to individual doctors, nurses and researchers who obviously chose their profession because they want to help people. I'm referring to the drug industry, as an industry.It's not negative to acknowledge that there are indeed STS entities at work here, keeping people drugged and sick. The US spends more $$ on medical care than all other industrialized nations put together. One would think we'd be the healthiest, right? But no. The US ranks #46 in the world, according to World Health Organization statistics, for health and longevity. Japan ranks #1, and they utilize allopathic methods for acute, emergency conditions, which is where they shine, but are far more prevention-based in their approach towards chronic, degenerative diseases.

(08-03-2011, 07:39 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]But seriously, it depends on how we choose to look at things. I've had a lot of negative thoughts about our society/world once, until one time it hit me when I was flying over a city (in an airplane ;-)), and I saw the hospitals, social establishments like schools, kindergardens etc... and realized that I have been unfair. Because despite the thick veil, despite heavy negative influences and other difficulties in our so called 'orange ray societies' (as unity would put it), people are fighting. They are building hospitals, and other places for others, where those who are in need of it can be taken care of. They are trying. They are giving away their money, and other things that they can afford to strangers and voluntary organisations. They are providing their services, in forms like volunteering to Africa and other so called 'third world societies' to help others, and they are volunteering in their own home contries too. To me that says a lot about our world. People are really, really trying. Yes, yes, I am not blind, and I do see all the negative stuff too, but choose to see the goodness too.

Both viewpoints are valid. Yes, people are trying, but it's so tragic that the drug industry has monopolized health care so that people are ignorant of the options available to them. When I drive thru the city, by far the most large buildings are all medical - hospitals, cancer treatment centers, doctors' offices, etc. The Yellow Pages even has a huge section in blue, because there are so many pages of doctors. It's a huge, huge, huge money-making industry. And it's bankrupting families, and it's bankrupting our country.

In my opinion, the negative far, far outweighs the positive in the medical industry.

If you would like to understand why I feel that way, then I invite you to watch just the first 5 minutes of this video:

http://vimeo.com/24821365

and check out how the drug industry tries to discredit those who actually heal themselves or others:

http://drday.com/tumor.htm#rumors

This is what we're dealing with. It's not negative to be aware of it. I see people everyday whose health has been ruined by the drug industry. It's horrible.

The positive is that people are beginning to wake up. Alternative health therapies are becoming more and more well-known, and people are beginning to take responsibility for their own health, instead of worshiping at the feet of the drug industry.

Yes, the health care providers have good intentions. But the way I see it, they are administering poison unwittingly, and could be so much more effective if they were educated about safe, effective, natural alternative options. I envision a time when the entire country has been transformed, and all those cancer 'treatment' [sic] centers transformed into fitness gyms!

(08-03-2011, 07:39 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]As to "they" ;-) - I graduated from the nursing school about seven years ago, and throughout the whole education it was a general knowledge, a commonly established fact, that people do live longer nowdays, are healthier and have improved their quality of life with gigantic steps, only over the past, say, 30 years. This knowledge can be found in scientific research, reports, studies, investigations and surveys among the population.

Respectfully, I don't agree with that, and for good reason. All one has to do is look around at all the sick people. Yes, they are living longer, because plagues have been largely eliminated, so infants dying from bubonic plague are no longer being factored into the equation when they compute average age of mortality. A classic case of figures don't lie but liars can figure. Those providing those statistics are the same people who won't admit that vaccines can trigger autism, who try to put doctors like Dr. Day out of business, who try to take natural herbs and supplements off the market, while peddling their toxic drugs. No, I don't believe them or trust them at all.

(08-03-2011, 07:39 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]The discussions that we have been having based upon this knowledge is rather that our elderly population, because of the progress in medical science and practice, is a very fast growing population due their ability to live a healthier and longer life. This is something that is commonly accepted by nurses, doctors and other medical staff and personnel in hospitals and other medical establishments where I have been working over the last seven years, included two major swedish hospitals.

Maybe it's better in Sweden. Here in the US, it's common for anyone over 50, or even younger, to be on several meds for high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, etc. It's common for the husband to have heart disease and prostate cancer while the wife has diabetes and breast cancer, and the kids have either ADD/ADHD, asthma, or allergies. This is the common picture. I used to sell health insurance (for only a year because I was so bad at it, and just couldn't handle having to turn away the people who needed it the most) and I was shocked each time I saw people who looked healthy at first glance, but then learned of the severity of their problems. Many of them were very frustrated and explained to me how they had started out with 1 drug for a specific problem, but then it caused side effects, so they were given another drug to counteract the side effects of the 1st drug, but then the 2nd drug caused new side effects, so then they were given another drug, and so it went until they were taking 10 meds and were sicker than before!

Yes, sometimes drugs are necessary, but they are waaaaay overused. For the record, I think the medical system is top-notch for acute emergency situations like car accidents, broken bones, heart attacks, snake bites, gunshot wounds, etc. But for diabetes, cancer and heart disease? It's a scam to make $$.

(08-03-2011, 07:39 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I think that medical science and practice is struggling and working really hard to try to save as many lives as possible, and improve the quality of life of all population. Of course there are probably negative influences in this establishment as it is in all other places, but their basic and common goal is to save lives and improve the quality of life.

At the level of individual health providers, yes, of course they care about helping others! I think the reason we are disagreeing is that we're viewing the situation from different angles. I'm not talking about doctors and nurses, most of whom do mean well. I'm referring to the level of the industry...the drug companies who profit many many billions by keeping people sick and drugged. At that level, no they don't want people getting well! If they did, then why do they scoff at those who actually are healed, such as Dr. Day, calling them quacks? At the level of the industry, they ridicule and discredit alternative healing modalities, despite overwhelming clinical evidence that they are safe and effective. Their ridicule of homeopathy is a prime example. They gave lip service to testing homeopathy but they applied the wrong kind of protocol, to skew the results they wanted. I could cite plenty of examples...

(08-03-2011, 07:39 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]And many times it is done thanks to these "poison coctails", which I think is an unfair calling, because of the respect to these efforts, this work, despite the previously mentioned thick veil and other major difficulties that exists on this planet. People are doing their best in my opinion.

Ankh, I meant no disrespect towards those in the medical profession. If not for modern medicine, neither my son nor I would be alive today. I am very grateful that those doctors, nurses and that hospital were available when I had complications giving birth. I am very grateful that painkillers exist, so that I could have surgery without feeling pain. I am very grateful that these institutions exist, for emergencies like car accidents.

I am trying to convey a distinction between acute conditions and chronic conditions. And, my use of the term poison cocktails was in reference to vaccines. I stand by my assertion. I've met too many mothers who had beautiful, healthy toddlers who were developing normally, learning to talk, etc. and then the very next day after getting injected with that poison coctail, were autistic. Now those families' lives revolve around caring for this high-needs child who was denied a chance at a normal life. It's just tragic.

Please understand that I'm not saying all drugs are poison cocktails. I was referring to vaccines. But most drugs do have toxic side effects and are thus poisonous. (Just read the warning on the label of your fluoride toothpaste!) There are times when drugs are certainly appropriate! It's not a black-and-white issue. I just believe they are way overused, and in many cases, do more damage than good.

(08-03-2011, 07:39 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]As to cancer question - if I remember it correctly from one Q'uo session, the cancer increases because the planetary sphere of this planet is already of 4th density, meaning that thoughts are becoming things now. Thus, people who are inclined to negative thought patterns will see the results of these patterns manifesting in the physical reality as things, for instance cancer.

Yes, I agree, cancer certainly has a spiritual, emotional and karmic component, just like everything else. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to educate people about the physical factors that are contributing to their cancer. I think that when people are ready to heal, they will find a method by which they can be healed. There are so many physical ways to heal cancer, it would be comical if it weren't so sad.

I hope this clarifies my stance, Ankh. Again, no disrespect intended towards your profession. I appreciate and respect what you do. My complaint is with the industry, not people like you!

3DMonkey

My solution : do not go to the doctor.
Dear Monica, I did not take offense regarding my profession. How could I? I hardly regard it as work as service can not be more direct or obvious than the one I provide in my "job" =)

I understand your points of view. And I agree with many of your opinions. I am also pro-alternative medicine/methods to be used in the health care system. Nevertheless, I do not agree with some of your points. I don't think that this one is right and that one is wrong, as there are good and bad in all of the systems.

I think that use of each drug (whether this drug is created by the industry or the alternative 'medicine') should be investigated, researched and approved by independant system, which is exactly what is done in Sweden. And the medicines that are today used in the health care system have been approved after years of research, reports and investigations! This says something about their quality. Each body then (which is the product of the mind and particular chosen distortions) can react very differently to the same drug. The purpose of drugs that have been approved is that they help more than they do the damage. That is why it is stated in the fields where side-effects are listed that the side-effects might occur in 1 in 100, or 1000, or sometimes even 1000 000 cases. Recent studies also show that this information, about the side-effects, have the nocebo effect (as the opposite to the placebo). Nevertheless, I do believe that we should put more effort into research of alternative 'medicine' and practice, which is already done in Sweden. But we have to have patience. We all do what we can. And I don't think that it's wise to put alternative 'medicines', without the careful and thorough research and investigation out in the market. Because it is people's lives that we are talking about here. And I do get sceptic when the so called 'doctors' of whatever science are working in alternative 'medicine' facilities, and thus doing the research that confirms their already established beliefs/biases. I do not have any problems with them doing the research, but when it's done, the result of this research should be proven by an independent government organisation, which is already done in Sweden. Do you see what I mean?

By the negative influence, I mean that I've heard that the drug industry is negatively, or STS, influenced. But I can not know that for sure, as I have never worked there myself. But as with all industry which is trying to survive by selling products, it is probably so. But you have to remember that it is not that industry which is giving drugs to the patients. It is doctors who prescribe these drugs to their patients. And as with all humans, some of us are more service to others oriented and thus care about what they are doing in their everyday lives, and some of us are lesser caring due the personal problems.

Overall I agree with you that this is not a black-or-white issue. It is a complicated issue with lots of grey shadows, but I do not believe that some few horrible examples is the right way to approach this topic. If we use the vaccin as an example, lives that have been saved by this invention outnumbers far, far, far the tragic events that might have happened. (I have been studying the vaccination and immune system.) Nevertheless those tragic events should not be hidden, but investigated and open for everybody, together with honest information about the positive effects vaccin is having on the survival of infants, children, adults and elderly people. From the inside view I can only offer the horror doctors (the doctors, not the medical industry) are feeling towards that people might stop giving their children vaccin, as they know what potential disaster it can cause not only for these families, but for the whole mankind, if enough people stop taking the vaccins and some of the decesases from the past that used to reap millions of lives all over the world, once again take roots in our multinational, global society, where we travel like never before (thus spreading the deceases, fast).
(08-03-2011, 01:35 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I do not agree with some of your points. I don't think that this one is right and that one is wrong, as there are good and bad in all of the systems.

I specified that there is obviously good in the conventional medical system.

(08-03-2011, 01:35 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I think that use of each drug (whether this drug is created by the industry or the alternative 'medicine') should be investigated, researched and approved by independant system, which is exactly what is done in Sweden.

Are you sure it's independent? Drug testing is extremely expensive. Here in the US, the drug companies test their drugs, and often release drugs to the public that aren't safe. We have commercials airing on tv outlining the risks of commonly used drugs, including such side effects as sudden death. Check out mercola.com for an eye-opener on the drug industry. I don't agree with Dr. Mercola on diet, but he does a great job of exposing the corruption in the medical industry.

If Sweden's medical system isn't corrupt, then you are lucky indeed! Here in the US, the FDA is in bed with the drug companies. That's like letting the fox guard the henhouse! They most definitely do NOT have our best interests at heart! There is so much evidence to what I'm saying that it would require its own thread, and I really don't have time to list it all. But you can learn a lot on mercola.com and http://www.naturalnews.com/Index.html if you're interested.

(08-03-2011, 01:35 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]And the medicines that are today used in the health care system have been approved after years of research, reports and investigations!

Here in the US, drugs are often approved after only a few months. They aren't safe. It's a scam. A single person dies from a tainted batch of a natural supplement and they remove it from the market, but every year something like 100,000 people die from drugs used correctly, and they stay on the market.

(08-03-2011, 01:35 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]This says something about their quality.

Then you have a better system than we do. That's not how it is here in the US.

(08-03-2011, 01:35 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]The purpose of drugs that have been approved is that they help more than they do the damage. That is why it is stated in the fields where side-effects are listed that the side-effects might occur in 1 in 100, or 1000, or sometimes even 1000 000 cases.

There are many flaws in that, such as underreporting of side effects. This is quite documented regarding vaccines.

(08-03-2011, 01:35 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think that it's wise to put alternative 'medicines', without the careful and thorough research and investigation out in the market. Because it is people's lives that we are talking about here.

Hundreds of thousands of people die each year from allopathic medicine. This is fact. It's extremely rare for anyone to die from natural healing protocols. There just isn't any comparison.

(08-03-2011, 01:35 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]And I do get sceptic when the so called 'doctors' of whatever science are working in alternative 'medicine' facilities, and thus doing the research that confirms their already established beliefs/biases.

Ankh, we are coming from 2 different paradigms here. Again, part of it might be that we're in different countries. But what you are saying applies to the drug research here, much more than to natural medicine.

(08-03-2011, 01:35 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I do not have any problems with them doing the research, but when it's done, the result of this research should be proven by an independent government organisation, which is already done in Sweden. Do you see what I mean?

You mean Sweden's government isn't corrupt? Wow, you are lucky! Here, the drug companies influence the government. The medical industry is the biggest cash cow in our country. They make more $$ than all other industries put together. Keeping people sick is big business!

(08-03-2011, 01:35 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]If we use the vaccin as an example, lives that have been saved by this invention outnumbers far, far, far the tragic events that might have happened.

Whether or not to vaccinate my son was the most agonizing decision of my parenting career. I researched the issue thoroughly, and I disagree with you very strongly. If you are interested in learning why, then I would refer you to this thread:

Life on Planet Earth > the amish dont get autism: VACCINES

The whole thread has a wealth of info on both sides of the debate, but in particular, I invite you to view this excellent expose of the vaccine industry. You will likely be shocked at what you find out!

Vaccination: The Hidden Truth

(08-03-2011, 11:31 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I agree, cancer certainly has a spiritual, emotional and karmic component, just like everything else. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to educate people about the physical factors that are contributing to their cancer. I think that when people are ready to heal, they will find a method by which they can be healed. There are so many physical ways to heal cancer, it would be comical if it weren't so sad.

Interesting that I would find this doc right after folks ask me about switching things off in the body.

Certain of the children who
had full blown AIDS and have been found to be free of the disease are
Shift children who don’t want anything to do with the AIDS
journey. They came into this plane of consciousness to check out the
journey and then get right out of here. So they programmed this journey
to get AIDS, but then they found that they liked it here. They thought,
“Wow, this is really great.” So they clicked off the gene.
In Signature Cell Healing, you learn about clicking genes on and off, and
other such things. These are things a Shift child can do. Some of these
children are clicking off the AIDS gene completely and some are clicking
it off just enough to give you something to work with. Their journey is
mind-boggling. They will teach you how to turn off cancer genes, AIDS
genes, etc. It’ll be some time before that happens, however.
Some of these children will be coming into the journey with all sorts of
abnormalities, for which they will simply click
Dear Monica,

It seems that we might have different systems. Yes, the average time it takes for a drug to be approved is about 3-5 years. The time it takes to undergo all the testing is about 10-15 years. It has to undergo a tremendious research and investigation before it will be put on the market. If it pass that control, the price and it's effect is also controlled. If there already are similar drugs (it is allowed to be only 5 similar drugs), and this specific drug does not have anything better to come up with, it can only be put on the market if the price is lower. I think that the average time for every drug to have all rights reserved is about 5 years (to cover the scientistific research etc). After that any other company can manifacture the same drug, at much lower cost, which is almost always done too. The governmental investigation company is independent. Swedish media does a good job of investigating any possible relationships, bribes and corruption. All the government documents (except those concerning national security) are free to access.

As far as I know there is no win/loose for doctors for underreporting. But I am not a doctor myself and thus, do not know that for sure. I am trying to not jump into the assumptions of firm nature, without having the knowledge. What someone says, is usually balanced with something different that someone elses say. Some things are just hard to know for sure, and firm opinions can act as an obstacle in understanding.

I don't mean that someone would die from alternative 'medicine', although it can happen. What I meant is that some persons (naive or old or desperate) might stop taking their needed for the survival medication because they start to believe in someone who (might or might not be a believer without the facts) tells them to start taking a 'medication' that has not been proven to have any effect! The tragic outcome of that can be death, which in Sweden is governed by law and can lead to imprisonment.

I have quite strong opinions about vaccin too, and I will take a look at those threads when I have more time. But I am interested in the research and investigations that are done by actual doctors/scientists, with no other biases accept saving lives, and not fear based information that is trying to spread well, fear.
(08-03-2011, 04:51 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that we might have different systems.

Drug companies are multi-national.

(08-03-2011, 04:51 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]some persons (naive or old or desperate) might stop taking their needed for the survival medication because they start to believe in someone who (might or might not be a believer without the facts) tells them to start taking a 'medication' that has not been proven to have any effect! The tragic outcome of that can be death

In most cases, people only try alternative methods when they're desperate, because the conventional drugs-based methods didn't work. There are many, many, many thousands of success stories of people who were dying after enduring the chemo or other 'conventional' therapies, but then fully recovered after switching to alternative therapies.

The reverse - people doing well on drugs and then dying from alternative therapies - are extremely rare, by comparison.

Further, there are 100,000 deaths every year from conventional drugs. It's the 4th leading cause of death in the US. But those giving the drugs aren't put in prison. No one is being held accountable for all those deaths.

(08-03-2011, 04:51 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I have quite strong opinions about vaccin too,

I used to think anyone who didn't vaccinate their kids was guilty of child abuse! That's how strongly I felt in favor of vaccines. But my eyes have been opened.

(08-03-2011, 04:51 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]and I will take a look at those threads when I have more time. But I am interested in the research and investigations that are done by actual doctors/scientists, with no other biases accept saving lives, and not fear based information that is trying to spread well, fear.

Why do you seem to imply that doctors/scientists have no biases, but parents whose children were stricken have biases and are "spreading fear"?

If anyone has a bias, it's those who profit. Who profits from the sale of drugs? The same people doing the studies. That is bias.

3DMonkey

I think most success stories are never known. This is why I don't take your pessimistic view, Monica.

Call me crazy, but I believe many many people have cured themselves from cancer never even having known they had cancer. I believe it. I believe that many many people have experienced the healing of love never consciously realizing their body had something out of whack. Take me for instance, I've overcome cancer, ulcers, heart disease, anurisms, and Ive never been diagnosed with any of it. Why? Because I don't have any need for a doctor to assess what I can assess myself. Smile
(08-03-2011, 06:28 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I think most success stories are never known. This is why I don't take your pessimistic view, Monica.

Call me crazy, but I believe many many people have cured themselves from cancer never even having known they had cancer. I believe it. I believe that many many people have experienced the healing of love never consciously realizing their body had something out of whack. Take me for instance, I've overcome cancer, ulcers, heart disease, anurisms, and Ive never been diagnosed with any of it. Why? Because I don't have any need for a doctor to assess what I can assess myself. Smile

I agree with you, so I'm puzzled as to how you consider that "pessimistic".

You sure are young to have already has so many diseases. That's awesome that you overcame them!
We seem not to agree on many stuff. Although I am aware of the problems, I'd like to see the efforts and the work of human kind in more positive colours. I think that we are heading in the right direction all that we can. People are really trying hard. Then how it works in US I do not know, as I have never been there.
LoL our quality of life is supposedly going up while the quality of health goes down.
(08-03-2011, 07:34 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Although I am aware of the problems, I'd like to see the efforts and the work of human kind in more positive colours. I think that we are heading in the right direction all that we can. People are really trying hard.

We agree on this! I'm seeing a huge awakening! People are taking responsibility for their health and changing their lifestyles, and are being healed! It's beautiful to behold! I'm seeing a shift from being victim and expecting a 'professional' to administer a quick fix (drug) to becoming empowered, and actually embracing the healing catalyst and reclaiming life! If this trend continues, the landscape of our country will be transformed!

The difference is, that we are coming from different paradigms. I see the shift as moving away from conventional medicine, which I consider a large part of the problem.

Where we agree, is that people are trying to help others, in whatever way they can.

3DMonkey

(08-03-2011, 07:40 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]LoL our quality of life is supposedly going up while the quality of health goes down.

That's only cause we are smart enough to keep the weak ones alive these days.
(08-03-2011, 09:20 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]That's only cause we are smart enough to keep the weak ones alive these days.

True. And, there are new weaknesses that didn't exist before...like children getting diabetes and cancer.

3DMonkey

(08-03-2011, 09:55 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2011, 09:20 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]That's only cause we are smart enough to keep the weak ones alive these days.

True. And, there are new weaknesses that didn't exist before...like children getting diabetes and cancer.

I'm not so sure those didn't exist throughout time.
(08-03-2011, 10:00 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not so sure those didn't exist throughout time.

Just ask your parents or grandparents if they ever heard of children, or babies, getting cancer or diabetes back in the 1940s, 50s and 60s. They were able to detect cancer then. They will tell you it was very rare, if at all.

(08-03-2011, 09:20 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2011, 07:40 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]LoL our quality of life is supposedly going up while the quality of health goes down.

That's only cause we are smart enough to keep the weak ones alive these days.

Kept alive for the purpose of making money off their sickness. Since when have you ever seen a synthesized cure?

We are smart enough to cure, just like the old shamans have always been smart enough to cure. Thing is it is darn near illegal to cure anything.
Good points, 3DM.

3DMonkey

(08-03-2011, 07:34 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]We seem not to agree on many stuff. Although I am aware of the problems, I'd like to see the efforts and the work of human kind in more positive colours. I think that we are heading in the right direction all that we can. People are really trying hard. Then how it works in US I do not know, as I have never been there.

We have real people that try real hard like everywhere else. Rules and regulations frustrate everyone. My experience with the People, the ones actually hands on helping, are real people that try real hard.
my gran is 85 and her best friend died from diabetes when they were kids - and she died because it had gone undiagnosed. my gran still talks about her, and the saddness of dying from a condition so easily treated now simply because it wasn't 'noticed' then
these conditions have always been around, but so often will have been undiagnosed
i know this certainly isn't your intention, but i feel quite uncomfortable reading some of the discussions above. illnesses manifest for many reasons, physical and spiritual - how many illnesses and conditions manifest for teach/learning purposes? to curtail lifestyle for inward seeking reasons? or to learn lessons of patience or love?
I work in the diabetes industry. I will say it is not an honest method or a cure.
(08-04-2011, 04:04 PM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]my gran is 85 and her best friend died from diabetes when they were kids - and she died because it had gone undiagnosed. my gran still talks about her, and the saddness of dying from a condition so easily treated now simply because it wasn't 'noticed' then

That condition is called 'juvenile diabetes' and yes it has always been around, but now kids are getting what used to be considered 'adult onset diabetes' which has certain risk factors (like being overweight, etc.) which didn't used to affect kids. Now, with so many kids overweight and eating huge amounts of refined sugar, what used to be an adult disease is now affecting kids, as well as affecting a greater number of adults.

More Kids Getting Adult Diabetes

Quote:(CBS) Once a true medical oddity, children with adult diabetes are becoming commonplace.

Doctors blame the twin evils of too much food and too little exercise and fear a tragic upswing in disastrous diabetic complications as this overweight generation reaches adulthood.

At hospitals everywhere, boys and girls who range from chubby to hugely obese are being diagnosed in unprecedented numbers with type 2 diabetes. Most are barely into their teens. Some are as young as 6.

This disease used to be called adult-onset diabetes, since it rarely occurred before middle age. But over the past decade, it has slowly become clear this is now a disease of the young, as well.

Just how frequently is uncertain, since nationwide statistics are still being gathered. Nevertheless, doctors are convinced they see the leading edge of a dangerous shift, one that will inevitably lead to kidney failure, blindness, heart attacks, amputations and more as these young people live another 10 or 20 years with their diabetes.

..."Unless we make a significant alteration in their lifestyles, they will likely progress to a deteriorating course of insulin resistance, pre-diabetes and diabetes," says Dr. Francine Kaufman, endocrinology chief at Children's Hospital Los Angeles and president of the American Diabetes Association.

It's well-established that the modern lifestyle is the culprit. Children used to be active, playing outdoors or working, throughout history. Kids watching tv and playing video games, while drinking sodas, which didn't exist until this century, is a recent phenomenon. It's reasonable to acknowledge that lifestyle is a factor.

I also respectfully disagree that diabetes is "easily treatable." Insulin-dependent diabetes must poke themselves several times a day, and even with insulin the diabetes isn't always controlled. I know people who are insulin-resistant and risk death even with 'treatment.' We all know of people who have died from diabetes in recent years, or who have had their feet amputated. I personally wouldn't consider that a very effective treatment.

However, Dr. Gabriel Cousens has been able to permanently reverse severe cases of diabetes in just 30 days. Not just decrease symptoms, but effect a complete healing:

http://www.gabrielcousens.com/PROGRAMS/R...fault.aspx

This is what I'm referring to, Lorna: The effectiveness of conventional 'treatment' pales in comparison to alternative methods, when it comes to chronic, degenerative diseases. (Of course, conversely, conventional methods are the best for acute, emergency conditions.)

(08-04-2011, 04:04 PM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]these conditions have always been around, but so often will have been undiagnosed

The above-linked article and other 'official' sources indicate that there is indeed a dramatic increase in cases. They explicitly state that it isn't just from better diagnostics.

(08-04-2011, 04:04 PM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]i know this certainly isn't your intention, but i feel quite uncomfortable reading some of the discussions above.

Can you elaborate as to why you feel uncomfortable?

(08-04-2011, 04:04 PM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]illnesses manifest for many reasons, physical and spiritual - how many illnesses and conditions manifest for teach/learning purposes? to curtail lifestyle for inward seeking reasons? or to learn lessons of patience or love?

Gosh, all of the above! All illnesses, all suffering, all...everything...is part of the teach/learning process. Isn't that what this whole 3D experience is - catalyst? But do we ignore the cries for help from a suffering person, just because we know they attracted that suffering on some level? No, we try to help them, right? If we see a gross injustice perpetuated by obviously STS entities that is suppressing information that could help literally millions upon millions of people, do we stay silent? Or do we try to expose the cover-up and make the healing resources available, so that people can choose them if they wish?

monica i know type 2 diabetes is on the rise and i know it has very clear links with lifestyle factors, but that wasn't what you said - you implied childhood cancer and diabetes was so rare as to be almost unheard of decades ago - they weren't, but they were very, very often misdiagnosed or undiagnosed.
what makes me uncomfortable i guess is that for people impacted upon by these sorts of conditions your words, to me, sound as though they lack compassion. but i know you are a very compassionate person which is why the statements above jar with me
i also believe that the increases in many illnesses, chronic conditions, suffering may also be linked to the oncoming harvest, this is THE time for learning. in my experience one of the most significant pre-incarnative choices that one can make to foster growth is the choice to suffer, to feel pain or limitation, both for our own growth and those around us. and that learning may be as simple as learning to take personal responsibility for lifestyle choices, or it may be as complex as the impact of an early death rippling across a family and a community.
talking about devastating childhood illnesses in this way is incredibly emotive, especially when one of our b4th forum members posted not so long ago about his daughter suffering from leukemia, i guess what i'm trying to say is that your passion is admirable, but please tread gently
Type 2 is almost 100% curable and sometimes so is type 1. Type 1 accounts for less than 10% of all cases of diabetes.

Catalyst can be looked at as a challenge. Since the majority of diabetes cases are curable I would say that the challenge becomes the choice to buck the norm and cure the self. Not too far removed from the concept of self gratification that is the norm of the beginning of 3rd density incarnation.
(08-04-2011, 06:50 PM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]monica i know type 2 diabetes is on the rise and i know it has very clear links with lifestyle factors, but that wasn't what you said - you implied childhood cancer and diabetes was so rare as to be almost unheard of decades ago

They were very rare, compared to the rate we see today. Had you ever heard of a teenager having a heart attack, until a couple of decades ago? How about babies being born with cancer?

(08-04-2011, 06:50 PM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]- they weren't, but they were very, very often misdiagnosed or undiagnosed.

That's not what the statistics say, as evidenced by the news report I posted.

(08-04-2011, 06:50 PM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]what makes me uncomfortable i guess is that for people impacted upon by these sorts of conditions your words, to me, sound as though they lack compassion.

Wow. Sad That saddens me, to be so misunderstood.

It is precisely because of compassion that I do what I do. I work all day helping people find alternative healing. I hear the horror stories of how the chemo didn't work, the drugs didn't work...and they or their loved ones lie dying, desperately searching for answers. I witness, on a daily basis, these people find healing, and then they go out shouting from the rooftops. I witness their indignation that no one told them sooner. I witness their grief when they find solutions, too little too late.

It is because of compassion that I strive to expose the corruption and let people know that there are alternatives available, so they can choose.

CANCER is curable NOW

(08-04-2011, 06:50 PM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]but i know you are a very compassionate person which is why the statements above jar with me

Which statements? Please clarify, because I have no clue what you're referring to. How is stating that our modern lifestyle has resulted in greater numbers of chronic diseases, uncompassionate and jarring? Huh

(08-04-2011, 06:50 PM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]i also believe that the increases in many illnesses, chronic conditions, suffering may also be linked to the oncoming harvest,

Of course. I agreed with you, in my last post, that there are always spiritual reasons for physical catalyst.

But are you saying that you disagree with me, that we should still try to awaken people about physical causes? Or should we just watch them suffer, because, after all, it's their catalyst? That, to me, sounds uncompassionate. That is the very reason for catalyst - to evoke compassion in us! If we are responding to suffering with compassion and do what we can to answer the call for help, isn't that an appropriate response? Q'uo has indicated that it is; by stating that humans' response to catastrophic events like tsunamis generate a lot of compassion, and that's a good thing.

(08-04-2011, 06:50 PM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]this is THE time for learning. in my experience one of the most significant pre-incarnative choices that one can make to foster growth is the choice to suffer, to feel pain or limitation, both for our own growth and those around us. and that learning may be as simple as learning to take personal responsibility for lifestyle choices, or it may be as complex as the impact of an early death rippling across a family and a community.
talking about devastating childhood illnesses in this way is incredibly emotive, especially when one of our b4th forum members posted not so long ago about his daughter suffering from leukemia, i guess what i'm trying to say is that your passion is admirable, but please tread gently

In what way? I'm confused. Ironically, I actually find your statements a bit jarring. I'm sure you don't mean to imply that we shouldn't try to help others, but I'm reminded of when I went to a New Age-type church and shared with a couple of people my problems at the time. They just said, "Must be your karma." Whereas, when I went to a Christian church, they immediately started praying for me.

I know we have the same goals, but apparently we aren't communicating our mutual compassion very well. I know beyond any doubt that both you and I do have compassion for others. I can tell that you do. I'm sorry for not conveying that I do too. And I'm sorry if anything I said unintentionally offended anyone who has lost a family member. I honestly am. But I'm at a loss. How do we discuss world events, and how we can improve the planet, without addressing these realities? I'm sorry that a member lost a family member. We all have, at one time or another. My own parents both died from chronic diseases directly related to lifestyle. Obviously there were karmic components. But that isn't stopping me from helping others to avoid the same fate.

As we near the Harvest, some people are choosing to be healed of those very same diseases, because the catalyst has already accomplished its purpose. Those are the ones who will find a healing method, whether conventional or alternative, that works for them. But we have to do our part in offering it to them, if we have the knowledge. To withhold the knowledge would be uncompassionate.

Pages: 1 2