Bring4th

Full Version: hieroglyphics on covers of Law of One books
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if this has been answered before, but I'm curious as to the meanings of the egyptian hieroglyphs on the covers of the Law of One books. I searched a previous thread on the question but it seemed to die out before any answers.
thanks RonAl
I'd like to know the answer as well. Apparently, Jim designed the 4 cartouches. They're not quite like the 8 on the significator-of-mind card.
I finally sent off an email and received a reply from Gary admin. for L/L Reasearch. thanks Gary
{A seeker asked just this question a couple/few years back. I saved Jim's answer at the time. Moving from left to right, the first cartouche is the pharaoh's name:Ikhnaton
The second is new name the pharaoh adopted: Aten.
The third was his wife Nefertiti.
The fourth is for Sekhmet, who Jim believes was perhaps the brother of Ikhnaton,
Hope that helps!
with love/light
Gary}
A seeker recently asked about the meaning of the cartouches that grace the cover of the Law of One books.

When I sent the individual the same information that I had previously sent Ron (which he later posted to this thread), the seeker asked a follow-up question about the accuracy of the meaning of the fourth cartouche.

I asked Jim if I had the information right, and learned that I apparently mis-recorded what he said about the fourth cartouche.

He said that the fourth is supposed to represent Smenkara, who some believe was brother of Ikhnaton, not Sekhmet. Sekhmet, Jim believes, was a dark God of Egyptian myth.

Following is the correct meaning of the cartouches according to James McCarty:

Moving from left to right, the first cartouche is the pharaoh's name: Ikhnaton

The second is the new name adopted by the pharaoh: Aten.

The third was his wife Nefertiti.

The fourth is for Smenkara, who Jim believes was perhaps the brother of Ikhnaton.

2.2 "In the Eighteenth Dynasty, as it is known in your records of space/time distortions, we were able to contact a pharaoh, as you would call him. The man was small in life-experience on your plane and was a … what this instrument would call, Wanderer. Thus, this mind/body/spirit complex received our communication distortions and was able to blend his distortions with our own. This young entity had been given a vibratory complex of sound which vibrated in honor of a prosperous god, as this mind/body complex, which we call instrument for convenience, would call “Ammon.” The entity decided that this name, being in honor of one among many gods, was not acceptable for inclusion in his vibratory sound complex. Thus, he changed his name to one which honored the sun disc. This distortion, called “Aten,” was a close distortion to our reality as we understand our own nature of mind/body/spirit complex distortion. However, it does not come totally into alignment with the intended teach/learning which was sent. This entity, Ikhnaton, became convinced that the vibration of One was the true spiritual vibration and thus decreed the Law of One."