Bring4th

Full Version: The suicide of Don Elkins: taboo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do not know who in these forums may have been close to Don, and as there is no search function in the forums (at least in my browser) I cannot find posts which relate to this. Also, I feel a delicate touch is just basic politeness in asking about such a subject.

That being said, are there B4th topics regarding Don leaving the world in the way he did? Is there much information elsewhere? Most of what I find says that he 'descended into mental illness and took his own life'. Some L/L Research pages relate that he had contact from negative entities and spiralled into illness and suicide.

I guess what I am asking is why, when he knew so much, had lived through such wonderful times and directly participated in the Ra communications, did he pull away from others and find himself seeing no other option than a bullet? It seems very strange to me, that knowing what he knew he would choose to leave this world so quickly.

Did he suffer from 'mental illness' in the sense of some chemical imbalance in his brain, or some pathology in his family line? Did something in the Ra materials send him over the edge? Did some other entity entice him so subtly but powerfully into seeing a quick way out as feasible?

I think it is important to have some idea as to what went on, as many could simply pass by the Ra materials due to this event. I know almost nothing about it, hence my questions, but I will understand if answers are not forthcoming.

3DMonkey

I actually learned all about it thru this forum. Someone will certainly soon direct you to the threads where there is plenty to read on the subject. Sorry I can't find em either. Just a heads up Smile
is this the thread you mean 3d?

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...ght=elkins

i don't think there is an overall search but each section of the forum has its own search function - if you scroll down it's on the bottom right
I don't know too much either, but from my layman's view of it, negative influences probably played a very large part.

Didn't Carla find herself stepping out into traffic at some point as well? If I remember correctly, she said it was like her mind was seized and she just did it without thinking... I wouldn't put it past the Orion group if true.
Aha, thank you Lorna. I was doing the brain dead thing of looking in the top right corner for a Search box. Thank you for the link, too. I will have a read tonight and when I return home next week (probably will not be online much if at all for some days).

I suppose my immediate human thought is along the lines of; How can someone so involved in something so wonderful go down that road and want out? It seems very strange to me, and I wonder how many people it has put off due to initial anxieties? Well, I shall read and see what I discover.
(08-10-2011, 04:55 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know too much either, but from my layman's view of it, negative influences probably played a very large part.

Didn't Carla find herself stepping out into traffic at some point as well? If I remember correctly, she said it was like her mind was seized and she just did it without thinking... I wouldn't put it past the Orion group if true.

I have seen others 'attacked' in this way, and have been 'done over' myself a few times, but light and compassion win out in the end. Whether it is 'the Orion group' in particular (unless using that as a tar-all name) I do not know.

Though that leads me to another line of thought... Why would any attacks be so stupidly obvious..?
Book 5 holds some considerable information on the topic. Your question is answered rather specifically in depth near the end of the book, including the last few sessions along with the Epilogue.

http://www.llresearch.org/library/the_la...book_5.pdf

You'll see it was a rather spiritually complicated issue, including a type of energy exchange between him and Carla that led to his condition. I hope this helps.
(08-10-2011, 05:10 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Book 5 holds some considerable information on the topic. Your question is answered rather specifically in depth near the end of the book, including the last few sessions along with the Epilogue.

http://www.llresearch.org/library/the_la...book_5.pdf

You'll see it was a rather spiritually complicated issue, including a type of energy exchange between him and Carla that led to his condition. I hope this helps.

Thank you 'Bridge.
Ah sheesh, just an addendum. In looking at the thread Lorna posted a link to I find I have 'liked' a post of Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth. So I skimmed and missed so much. Shamefaced. Sad
A friend of mine once said, "too much light too fast can blind you".
I'd been wondering this extensively myself, how the person who directly communicated with Ra and learned EVERYTHING of the Law of One (even the part where entities who take their own lives will need to spend much time healing and have to go through their 3D cycle all over again) would resort to such a thing. Where is the light or love in stripping the gift away from yourself you have been given?

How could negative entities even target him? Isn't forcing him to terminate himself sort of breaching free will? I can't imagine anything short of his being possessed be the reason for it.

3DMonkey

(08-10-2011, 04:45 PM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]is this the thread you mean 3d?

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...ght=elkins

i don't think there is an overall search but each section of the forum has its own search function - if you scroll down it's on the bottom right

Yes. Thank you.

I found kycahi's anecdotes and Tenet Nosce's deep inquiries to both be very revealing on the subject.

Taboo? Yes definitely. I refrain from comment due to my bluntness.
Hi Kiko,

Here is a Google search within Bring4th.org for "don elkins suicide"- it will take you to the various threads on the topic.

I would also highly recommend taking a look at information sourced outside the Bring4th community as well. Here is a general Google search for "don elkins suicide".

It is, of course, a delicate subject and some here did know Don personally. I did not. But from what I know of Don, I get the feeling he would want others to shine the spotlight of investigation on this unfortunate occurrence and to learn something from it.

Personally, pretty much already everything I have to say on the topic at this time is already strewn about the various threads, so it bears no purpose to repeat it all. In my opinion, Don's suicide is a smoking gun which points to the idea that something about the protection rituals was not sufficient to ward off an attack. The idea has also been put forth elsewhere that ALL rituals drain energy to 4D STS. I think this is an interesting concept that deserves further exploration.

If it is indeed true that one day we might have the ability to contact these types of beings on a wide scale, it would behoove us to understand how to deal with such dark entities, as they are not going to simply go away. They are somehow tied into the very fabric of existence, and performing a necessary function even if they themselves do not fully realize it.

In my opinion, there are already a concerning amount of individuals out there who would believe that just because a channeled entity spouts off a few quips about "love and light", or because they feel peace or bliss when contacting such an entity, that is sufficient to prove that the entity can be trusted. As this is clearly not the case for 3D entities, I don't see how it would be sufficient for entities of any other density. Perhaps excepting 7th- but nobody seems to be talking to us from there...
Quote: The idea has also been put forth elsewhere that ALL rituals drain energy to 4D STS. I think this is an interesting concept that deserves further exploration.
I have looked into where our energy goes when around cable programing or web. Interesting stuff for sure.
Are you talking about being programmed by the tv Pickle?

Could be, though I don't watch tv myself.
Nope. My wife had mentioned this "energy suck" sensation whenever in the same room as a tv that is on. We looked into it and found that it funnels our energy to the astral. Same with the web. Not a tv or pc hardware, but the programing from it. Didn't happen to find whether it was symbol/sigil based or something along those lines.

This connects with what someone found using interdimensional sight to validate a source of attacks on me. He said he was seeing intermittent beams of EMF and ELF hitting me in the back of head. I had noticed that most of the painful attacks were in view of cell towers. He said the source of my attacks came from lower astral, using things like cell towers, tv, web, etc, for focal energy. He also mentioned this is common for those involved in quantum mechanics which I thought interesting. There is a lot more I found, but yeah, in many cases our energy gets funneled off to negative entities.
Well, if the channelings I've read are right we should have to put up with EMF too much longer as Earth moves into higher density that is incompatible with these waves.
I get the picture tech will not be available to us. With that in mind I want to be in different territory by then.
Ra mentions that the use of "outer technology" for communication and travel may persist through 5D. STO is more likely to adapt disciplines to do these things without technology sooner, but there's the possibility it may be with us until we near the end of 5D.

----

Edit: realized this may not be related to your comment Pickle, I interpreted it wrong I think. You feel our specific type of technology may be crippled in the near future on Earth? I have felt like that too.
Kind of like how technology has vanished in periods before.

That would sure force a change in consciousness. It would almost be like restarting progress.

One theory I had heard is that remote viewers cannot see anything significant beyond a point because the world connectedness will vanish when technology does. Very good chance it is simply electricity that goes. That will cause everything to stop in its tracks.