Bring4th

Full Version: Something i noticed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello dear friends. I had this thought that i wanted to share. I could write more about it and put in some more effort and details but im kind of short on time. So here goes:
Wherver there is a revolution or any type of mass demonstration, around the world, You wont find natural disasters occuring at the same time. And the exact opposite applies. The countries that are epxeriencing the natural disasters in an excessive manner, are countries that do not have mass demonstrations. My idea is that there is this energy that has to be directed to anywhere by anything. If its not us, then the planet will take care of it.

Could anyone prove me wrong? Or could this theory hold some truth? I would say that there has to be a connection between our conciousness and the planet's. And thats how it is manifesting.
(08-11-2011, 10:09 AM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]Hello dead friends.

Is this a mistype or freudian slip? Tongue
I had this theory also, but.... had to say it is not neccessarily always the case.
Here in Hungary, august 20th is a national holiday. At night, 9pm, in every big city, people go to the riverside (30,000+ in every city where population is above 70-80k) and there are huge fireworks.

I started to wonder how come that there is always a good weather at that night.
Then, when I had a similar theory, a few years ago, a sudden, yet HUGE storm became quite a partybreaker in the capital city, wrecking havoc, leaving quite a few dead and a lot more injured, and causeing panic.

Storms are storms. You can shelter yourself from them, but eventually, when one wants to hit you, it will. No hiding from it. Not even if you are in huge groups.
R and D are awfully close to each other on a keyboard, I'm guessing typo
wow! i never had a typo like this before xD Sorry my dead friends BigSmile