Bring4th

Full Version: how does god feel our pain?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have dry skin, and sometimes my skin cracks. i don't even notice. i imagine to the cells it's not as tiny a deal.

does god feel us like that? that our pain doesn't hurt it at all? it's some buzz in the ear like a mosquito?

oh and here's a nice song to sooth your minds.

They usually say truth hurts, Oceania.
but it doesn't hurt god. and i think truth hurts is based on a closed system. not godscale. infinity means we never really know what's truth or not except moment to moment. but does god feel any of it enough to care?
(08-13-2011, 09:01 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]but does god feel any of it enough to care?

A even more fundamental question has to be answered before attempting this. What is 'god'?

3DMonkey

Yes, what is God?

I told you Ocean, it's like a drug that when filtered through the liver creates chemical actions in the body that are enjoyable to the body, if not for a short while. We are liver cells to God's body, so to speak. If God is everything, and we serve God, then our pain is his pleasure. We've been down this road. Why else would it not matter to the "One" which path we choose? We are the system that is Creation. LOL, keeping with the analogy, without us, Creation wouldn't have anyone to filter out the alcohol, and then the Cosmos would dissolve the rest of the organs :0!
(08-13-2011, 09:03 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2011, 09:01 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]but does god feel any of it enough to care?

A even more fundamental question has to be answered before attempting this. What is 'god'?
You and I and everything in existence is god we are all One consciousness made up of love and light split into infinite parts to experience ourself.. but of course you already knew that. And Oceania of course god cares about you.. Would you ignore yourself..

We Are One

Love and Light

Evidently Creator experiences agony as well.

"The concept of the Christ was this: that intelligent infinity, as experienced by the Logos and with the bias of the Logos, would enter a third-density experience, not erasing the one known as Jesus’ personality or being, but coming into the closest possible harmony with that being. There needed to be one who wished to sacrifice an incarnation to the ever-increasing pleasure and agony of the Creator, experiencing what this instrument would call the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune."

http://www.llresearch.org/newsletters/is...987_4.aspx

3DMonkey

It's kinda why we can't serve others without serving ourselves. Jackass says, "heck, when I make it to 5D, I'm gonna be awesome, and I'll look down at 3D, at laugh cuz I'm up here. I made it biiitchezzzzz". If we really wanted to serve, we stay here in this agony, now wouldn't we?
(08-13-2011, 09:32 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Evidently Creator experiences agony as well.

"The concept of the Christ was this: that intelligent infinity, as experienced by the Logos and with the bias of the Logos, would enter a third-density experience, not erasing the one known as Jesus’ personality or being, but coming into the closest possible harmony with that being. There needed to be one who wished to sacrifice an incarnation to the ever-increasing pleasure and agony of the Creator, experiencing what this instrument would call the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune."

http://www.llresearch.org/newsletters/is...987_4.aspx
(08-13-2011, 09:32 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]thank you very much for that link! It was very informative