Bring4th

Full Version: Pranic Healing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am very interested in the subject of pranic healing. I was wondering if anyone on this forum has any information to share?
Any information regarding websites, books, educational facilities and any possible self experience with the matter.

Any help is greatly appreaciated.

Thank you.
is that different from energy healing?
(08-13-2011, 11:08 AM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]I am very interested in the subject of pranic healing. I was wondering if anyone on this forum has any information to share?

How about; it is all the same thing, only how you go about it appears to be different.
I was thinking the same thing, just labels.
Ok so iv'e read a book or two... Pranic healing emphasizes on identifying energy blockages and treating them using prana / chi / energy.
They talk alot about the Twin Hearts meditation technique and how it could be very useful for a pesron who wishes to advance in the field.
A detailed proccess as to how to be able to see and feel prana and see people's auras, Understanding what each color represents.
A very interesting subject in my opinion. I was just wondering if anybody here has experience in these kind of things and if so, sharing it would be most appreaciated.
good question:

are these things all the same?

chi
qi
orgone
kundalini
prana
energy medicine
sexual energy
yin/yang

- -

for years, science considered electric effects and magnetic effects as distinct forces. Then they were united in the electromagnetism theory; a set of equations that links one to the other.

are we waiting for the same thing in the astral/etheric realm?