Bring4th

Full Version: Ramblings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tonight as I was holding my daughter a thought popped into my mind that the reason that water broke for her at 22 weeks was a result of coming from a different sphere, this time around being her introduction to this planet. I told my wife to find out where this thought came from, and whether it was true. So she is a 6D wanderer having never incarnated on this particular planet. What popped into my head was a telepathic thought/message that supposedly came from source we find.

After checking my family, my two older children are 5D wanderer, wife and youngest 6D wanderers, ..........and myself? Just a lowly 3D that has 4D activated LoL. This connects with my ascension concept/understanding that the religiously taught ascension is real for those individuals that came from higher levels. It would be the point where they decide to return to their native vibration. I came to this after finding that it is possible for my wife and children to ascend, but not me.

Interesting stuff for me. Smile
(08-15-2011, 12:15 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Tonight as I was holding my daughter a thought popped into my mind that the reason that water broke for her at 22 weeks was a result of coming from a different sphere, this time around being her introduction to this planet. I told my wife to find out where this thought came from, and whether it was true. So she is a 6D wanderer having never incarnated on this particular planet. What popped into my head was a telepathic thought/message that supposedly came from source we find.

After checking my family, my two older children are 5D wanderer, wife and youngest 6D wanderers, ..........and myself? Just a lowly 3D that has 4D activated LoL. This connects with my ascension concept/understanding that the religiously taught ascension is real for those individuals that came from higher levels. It would be the point where they decide to return to their native vibration. I came to this after finding that it is possible for my wife and children to ascend, but not me.

Interesting stuff for me. Smile
I have been having this same thought, that there is more than one branch of "ascension", one staying here and changing this world, harvest by dead and some going by ascension... to me its make sense... most wanderer has no purpose of staying here, unless choosen to stay for some especific reason....

Fantastic that you've discovered which densities your family is from. I get the feeling I'm from 6D, but for some reason I feel that I enjoy 5D more. Perhaps it's because 5D is freer, and we're working on lessons ourselves rather than as a social memory complex. Ra mentions how 5D is an extremely free density. I think it would be the most fun. 6D is like back to work in balancing.

I wonder if there's any rule that says if we're 6D that we have to go back to 6D and not spend some time in 5D or maybe being of service in 4D to help those who are transitioning from 3D. After listening to the Matthew, Tell me about Heaven audiobook, I've got such love for those in 4D, that if I were of higher density I'd want to be in their realm to offer my services.

So Andres, do you think it's a conscious choice of whether we stay here to help or go on into ascension?

There's so much learning available in the higher densities, and a much higher perspective from which to help, so I'd probably take the first opportunity presented to me to ascend.

My mom lives with me, and I don't know if she has made a choice or not. She's open to the concepts, though I feel stuck in much of the drama of 3D. I keep thinking that I'd want her to go before me, because I could handle temporarily being separated from my mother much better than she could handle being separated from me if I were to go first. I know because I went out of town for 5 months and she was very destitude.

(08-15-2011, 11:26 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Fantastic that you've discovered which densities your family is from. I get the feeling I'm from 6D, but for some reason I feel that I enjoy 5D more. Perhaps it's because 5D is freer, and we're working on lessons ourselves rather than as a social memory complex. Ra mentions how 5D is an extremely free density. I think it would be the most fun. 6D is like back to work in balancing.

I wonder if there's any rule that says if we're 6D that we have to go back to 6D and not spend some time in 5D or maybe being of service in 4D to help those who are transitioning from 3D. After listening to the Matthew, Tell me about Heaven audiobook, I've got such love for those in 4D, that if I were of higher density I'd want to be in their realm to offer my services.

So Andres, do you think it's a conscious choice of whether we stay here to help or go on into ascension?

There's so much learning available in the higher densities, and a much higher perspective from which to help, so I'd probably take the first opportunity presented to me to ascend.

My mom lives with me, and I don't know if she has made a choice or not. She's open to the concepts, though I feel stuck in much of the drama of 3D. I keep thinking that I'd want her to go before me, because I could handle temporarily being separated from my mother much better than she could handle being separated from me if I were to go first. I know because I went out of town for 5 months and she was very destitude.
Well i think that multiples realities may happen because, there are just too much information in any of this 3 ways (four if one consider doom as an option), there are to many entities incarnated and not incarnated giving information for this type of situation, and that just mean that there is a calling and therefore a creation being make in mind, so it could mean that there is many posiblities...

David wilcock line
L/L Research line
and many from people here in south america, that almost nobody in other places here... so i am lucky because i am hearing many sources of information, and all resonate with me, and make perfect sense, so it is and exciting moment..

(08-15-2011, 04:43 PM)AndresOr Wrote: [ -> ]Well i think that multiples realities may happen because, there are just too much information in any of this 3 ways

LoL at a moment of humor we asked about alternate selves in other dimensions. What was funny is that the alternate selves were doing the same thing at that moment.

It makes me think that you have alternate selves to a point, while at the extreme end of the variable that "self" may have alternate selves farther removed from yourself. Pretty crazy stuff. Eventually it may turn into real questions on concepts for me.
(08-16-2011, 01:44 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2011, 04:43 PM)AndresOr Wrote: [ -> ]Well i think that multiples realities may happen because, there are just too much information in any of this 3 ways

LoL at a moment of humor we asked about alternate selves in other dimensions. What was funny is that the alternate selves were doing the same thing at that moment.

It makes me think that you have alternate selves to a point, while at the extreme end of the variable that "self" may have alternate selves farther removed from yourself. Pretty crazy stuff. Eventually it may turn into real questions on concepts for me.
i dont mind like alternative realities, but in many posibilities in this 3 ways, and many been able to choose any of those or many others... it is not a fix thing.... and about pararel realities i really dont thing too much about that... it is too complicative and no so much helpfull or practical, at least that you make a really good contact with parerel selfs----