Bring4th

Full Version: New channelling from Q'uo!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just yesterday an new channelling was released it is from way back it April which is a bit upsetting as I would like to know Q'uo's perspective on the overwhelming amount of events we have seen in the last few months and in their channelling absence anyway here is the link, also I know they won't return to channelling until September but I still got my hopes up lol

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0409.aspx

Love and Light

The session is a very fascinating in depth talk about Time/space.. Whats Weird is that last night I dreamt that I was in time/Space and I was being told how to distinguish between the two and how Time/space was just as real as space/time... This has happened to me many of times where I have a dream about something to do with the Law of One and the next day for some reason I decide to check for an update and the Qu'o session revolves around the topic I was dreaming about! Smile
This is probably one of the best Q'uo channelings I have ever read extremely fascinating and Enlightening! It talks about the nature of dreams and a very in depth look into time/space which I am not going to attempt to explain.. A must read!

Love and Light
I liked what they said: "It is well in third density to anticipate service in time/space by releasing your concept of what constitutes service."

This message resonates very well with the audiobook I have been listening to, Matthew, Tell me About Heaven. Good descriptions there about time/space (though he calls their realm Nirvana). It goes into the learning that takes place, and the various education centers, as well as entertainment and such they have.

Much Love and Light,

- Gemini Wolf
:idea: Man, that was one jam-packed session! I made it about two thirds of the way before ADD kicked in, but it has so much data regarding the densities and their experiences of time/space and space/time that I am eager to return after a break, and I know I will read it many times. Thanks for pointing it out, zack :exclamation: Heart