Bring4th

Full Version: My Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brittany

These thoughts have really been building up inside of me, and I would like to share them before I explode.

I'm so tired of people being separated by what potential density they are from, or what planet or whatever. I hear people comparing it, even arguing about it, all the time. And I'm tired of "wanderer" being used as a blanket excuse for everything.

I am as guilty of this as anyone else. Finding out about the wanderer concept made me feel "special". It was a way to get over the boring, mundane routine of my life...I was an alien! That made it all exciting! It also gave me a reason to justify my poor social skills and my disdain for people in general. I was a wanderer! Surely it was the influence of being from another planet, and not my own laziness and energy blockages that made me completely unable to get along with people.

Also, every bad thing that happened to me was a "negative attack." Bad dream? Negative entities. Weird, violent thoughts? Negative entities. Got a chill up my spine? Surely it was all a plot of the demons to bring me to the dark side. It was a great way to make myself paranoid, and to make myself a victim. It was also a way to ignore all the inner work I so badly needed to do. Surely all this crazy stuff that was happening was all the fault of demons...it had nothing to do with the fact that I've been blocking off my lower charkas since I learned how to talk.

Ra described negative attack as a very rare and specialized thing, yet everyone I know seems to have a negative 5D entity trying very hard to overthrow their lives by making them trip while walking up the street. Now, I realize that some people DO have very real, very nasty negative greetings. I know it is a real phenomenon that occasionally requires very specific steps to be taken for protection, but I'm just so tired of this wave of paranoia that is causing my friends so much pain.

Beyond all this, I also became obsessed with where I was from. I spent too many hours and way too much money trying to get to the bottom of something that I purposefully chose to forget in this incarnation for what I now realize was a good reason. I don't remember because my purpose in this life isn't about some other planet. It's about Earth.

We are all 3D right now. We are humans, and we are in this together. What does it matter where we came from or where we are going to? What about NOW? We all chose to come here from whatever place to help this planet, so isn't helping it, regardless of whether you are 3D, 4D, 5D, 6D or 1'000'000D the most important thing?

I spent so long trying to figure out my past that I was forgetting about the life I'm supposed to be living. So I refuse to identify myself with any particular group, density or planet besides 3D Earth. In the face of planetary harvest, I can't see that stuff as important anymore. There is just too much work to do. I am casting off the title "wanderer". I'd rather go by "seeker", for my seeking will never stop, no matter what dimension I happen to be residing in.
Appreciate your openness ahktu. I've had some recent catalyst, in that many around me are in pain, confused, and feel somewhat helpless it seems. I think as the Light increases, it's going to cause us to be more of who we are.

These feelings you're having have probably been with you for awhile. So many factors building at an unconscious level. Increase of 4D energies are bringing a lot of stuff to the surface. If we can recognize the catalyst for what it is, it brings great opportunity for growth, particularly in this time of accelerated change.

True, it doesn't matter what D we are from at this current juncture. Though I do find it a bit fun pondering such things. I'm as curious an entity as anyone. Rather than wanderer, perhaps we see ourselves as Creator? That might have more an era of truth to it.

Much Love and Light,

Gemini Wolf
(08-15-2011, 01:11 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Finding out about the wanderer concept made me feel "special". It was a way to get over the boring, mundane routine of my life...I was an alien! That made it all exciting!

As far as I have found, I have met up with my wife through thousands of lifetimes on this planet. My concept of "wanderer" fits more with going backwards as a "tutor" rather than wandering away from "home planet". I have enjoyed lives on other planets, yet I am not a wanderer. Maybe there is just a lot that I have not found to fill in enough blanks.
(08-15-2011, 01:28 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]True, it doesn't matter what D we are from at this current juncture. Though I do find it a bit fun pondering such things. I'm as curious an entity as anyone.

I have curiousity up the wazoo BigSmile

And yes I can see that it does not matter, but it does and did affect my personal growth and ability to seek.
Actually, as an example, my older daughter would be classified by society as autistic. We have had a hard time communicating with her. Having other angles to view the issue helped a lot with understanding and building a better/different way to communicate. Instead of feeling anger at the act of mis-communication there is a new emotion of "wonder" as to how I can learn to communicate better. My finding answers to some of the seemingly worthless "labels" has helped greatly with my personal evolution and bettering myself as a Human.

3DMonkey

I have been thinking lately. Our tribal ways are fading. The truth is, we can't get anything done unless we have people supporting us. We thrive on a band of loved ones who are with us to celebrate the day we stood up to our boss and walked out- sure, it could be a tragedy of career... but, the triumph, the personal explosion of freedom, we should all cheer and celebrate our loved ones during these times as a unit.

I have grown up all alone. In my years trying to build family, I am beginning to see how life really works. We don't do anything of ourself. We accomplish things only as much as we receive support from others. In this way, it behooves us to go about what people believe in us to achieve (positive of course). If you ever find yourself in a position where people you know for a fact love you are encouraging you to take some step you are unsure of, take a moment and consider that their love for you is the most important, not failure. If you have people around you who, in one unified voice, tell you they see you doing something, do it.

I don't have that group (in-laws being the biggest challenge... ten years and I'm just starting to establish SOMEthing), and I need to find that group. I need to be in that group for others that I love and others that I will find to love.
Hi Ahktu, I really enjoyed your post. I feel we all need a little "shake" once in a while to keep us in the present.
Thanks!
(08-15-2011, 01:11 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]There is just too much work to do. I am casting off the title "wanderer". I'd rather go by "seeker", for my seeking will never stop, no matter what dimension I happen to be residing in.
Sounds like a positive action, I guess - even though you are obviously rejecting your own sanitary creation of how others identify with the concept. 'Wanderer' is Carla's word, not Ra's. And Carla got it from George Hunt Williamson.

Bravissima, ahktu! Obviously at a recent point, you acquired a little more blue. We all have things to do and people to meet, so let's get going with STO and then report back here, rather than muse on ourselves and the Universe.

Major hug with pats on back! Cool Heart Smile
(08-15-2011, 02:55 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have that group (in-laws being the biggest challenge... ten years and I'm just starting to establish SOMEthing), and I need to find that group. I need to be in that group for others that I love and others that I will find to love.

Can I be in that group as well, please?

OK, got to run...time for office.

Brittany

(08-15-2011, 08:17 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2011, 01:11 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]There is just too much work to do. I am casting off the title "wanderer". I'd rather go by "seeker", for my seeking will never stop, no matter what dimension I happen to be residing in.
Sounds like a positive action, I guess - even though you are obviously rejecting your own sanitary creation of how others identify with the concept. 'Wanderer' is Carla's word, not Ra's. And Carla got it from George Hunt Williamson.
I don't recall saying Ra came up with the term "wanderer", or anyone for that matter. I do recall saying that I have had the personal experience of a large group of people becoming obsessed with it. I did not say you specifically have done this, or any specific person, but that I have observed it in enough people for it to bother me. I have no problem with you disagreeing with me, but please don't put words in my mouth.

(08-15-2011, 09:40 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2011, 08:17 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
I don't recall saying Ra came up with the term "wanderer", or anyone for that matter. I do recall saying that I have had the personal experience of a large group of people becoming obsessed with it. I did not say you specifically have done this, or any specific person, but that I have observed it in enough people for it to bother me. I have no problem with you disagreeing with me, but please don't put words in my mouth.
Nothing really to disagree with, it's a personal opinion that has to do with non-acceptance. You finally let it become a catalyst for change, which seems positive because it rejects the idea of a group mindset and embraces individuality. The words we use to describe what we don't accept don't really matter after all.

I get the frustration, you have no idea how many things that people say don't sit with my own understandings and how many times I think I won't come back because I'm not finding whatever it is I'm looking for etc, but if there is one thing I've learnt that I felt compelled to remind everyone of, is that it is not up to any of us to judge whether or not someone else is or isn't a wanderer, or if what they have experienced is or isn't really a psychic attack, or anything about their thoughts or lives at all. None of us can know what is true for someone else. Sure maybe you think they are ridiculous for thinking some of the things they do, but we can all be ridiculous in our thoughts, and when the time comes for us to know our own truths - either we will have been right, or we will have been wrong. It's no biggy really..