Bring4th

Full Version: UFO Sightings Hit Prime Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is an excellent collage of tv news footage of UFOs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ5bwKco2...ture=share
While we're on the topic, has everyone seen "I Know What I Saw"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIeGeE0uDJg

It's the best UFO documentary I've ever seen. It came out earlier this year, and focuses on a recent press conference held by former Arizona governor during the famous Phoenix Lights (whose name escapes me). It brings government officials, military officials, and pilots from all over the world to talk about their UFO experiences, and some with HARD evidence. Hundreds of "trained observers." I was blown away by this documentary and shocked when it didn't become more popular than it is.
(08-19-2011, 10:17 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]I was blown away by this documentary and shocked when it didn't become more popular than it is.
Why were you blown away, and why were you shocked?

After a BBC radio worker saying on air recently that he saw a bright light in the sky darting around while driving to work near London, it seems someone filmed similar events some days before in the same place. An interesting clip, best watched in HD.

http://goo.gl/ilsOl
(08-20-2011, 01:38 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2011, 10:17 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]I was blown away by this documentary and shocked when it didn't become more popular than it is.
Why were you blown away, and why were you shocked?

I'd never done much in-depth UFO research (had my own experiences, didn't need to), so the fact that so many government/military officials were coming forward at one event blew my mind. I had also never known that the man behind the Disclosure Project was the former governor of Arizona (I had seen him but I didn't know who he was). I was also unaware that there was any hard evidence at all for UFO's.

I was shocked because this documentary was made right in the middle of a huge UFO/alien fad. Ancient Aliens and UFO Hunters were and still are incredibly popular on the History channel, and these shows border on outrageous while this documentary is so well made and presents such solid testimony and evidence from "trusted officials" (instead of the crazy hair guy from Ancient Aliens).

Also because, as Don and Ra touched on in the material, while the documentary provided no proof for extra terrestrials existing, it provides very solid proof that there is technology available which would solve our energy problems on Earth. I still can't seem to get my friends to care about that. I don't understand really. I care about that fact much much more than any sort of extra terrestrial disclosure. I guess it's silly for me to be shocked this documentary wasn't well-known, but I figured that hard proof of such advanced technology would be at least partially as exciting for others as it was for me.
omg! my mom keeps saying she can't watch the show cuz of the crazy hair guy! lololol
You have to take the UFO-related interpretations with a grain of salt. The ambiguity involved necessarily engages the hopes and fears in the unconscious and people inevitably use events as an excuse. Being a victim of 'forces outside ones control' puts one in a powerless position, and therefore one which requires little or no responsibility for action. As we know, people like to reinforce their own repression. Most of the popular 'whistleblowers' are full of it, and those that aren't often have no context to describe what they think they saw. 4D phenomena is not, and never will be, amenable to conventional explanation - our knowledge currency.
(08-20-2011, 11:35 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]You have to take the UFO-related interpretations with a grain of salt.

I agree, and I tend to do so. For some reason the idea of fully material ships (being in 3D as it were) does not gel with my own experiences, my intuition, or my non-material friends. I do not worry about it. But then I am happy with overlap of realities, as we might call it, so whether something is of one dimension of being or another is of no matter to me. There are other more important things in life I feel, such as being decent and helpful to others. It is all fun though.
Hi all,

I just read this and thought that it was interesting. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-hi...s-14606660

It could have been a mainstream craft or object of some sort but it could also have been a extraterrestrial/governmental aircraft. I mean it was described as a ballon which means spherical and it was claimed to be blue. It dove into the lake and they can't find it. It has in common aspects of USO's such as it flew into the water and then disappeared not to be seen again and it was spherical. So I thought that this might have been a possible Extraterrestrial/governmental craft.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus

This is pretty much an exact image of what I saw minus the red light, even the right angle, facing south. I had seen a light shoot across the sky horizontally, and first thought based on speed was shooting star. Then the realization that it was not a meteor but a craft. Then the realization that there could not be a human in that craft at that speed.

About that moment it vanished, then I caught movement in front/above and when I looked up I saw what looked like this, slowing and turning above me, then returning the direction it came from. Since then I have found that it was aware of my awareness of it, came up to me, then found that I was not important or worthy of notice, and left.
[Image: p2003_0201_weyauwega1.jpg]

Also, this is not my first sighting, only the first to check me out.
Get a camera next time.
(08-21-2011, 10:30 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Get a camera next time.

In the 30 seconds it took to play out I think i would have missed it if I ran into the house to get the camera. RollEyes

Raman

(08-21-2011, 10:30 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Get a camera next time.

Why? Sometimes this can be very personal..no need to get a camera.