Bring4th

Full Version: Slavery, why does it exist?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My main hypothesis is that it originated out the natural human desire for abundance without labor.
But is that all there is to it?

Slavery has evolved throughout human history. It began as physical, overt slavery as was in Rome for purposes of empire, uniting land and peoples under one human-deemed-diety, Caesar. Natural born citizens of the empire would share the luxury of being his chosen people, that being free bread and circus. There was a desire for the maintenance of this system by those privileged to these free luxuries, and so the empire expanded to provide for this class. For numerous reasons, the empire collapsed but the strategy used to get it to this point, the Divide and Conquer strategy, also evolved. By the invisible hand of secret societies turned shadow governments, religion and economics were devised to turn future countries against each other till the day the modern Roman government could arise from the ashes.

It is said there are two certainties in life: death and taxes. I believe one plays off the other. Religion is there mainly to tell the people there is no way we know what's on the other side. You are naturally tainted and must obey all laws in order to enjoy life on the other side, or else you go to hell for all eternity. Taxes are a way to collect a portion of the fruits of labor, as currency was established to value and trade labor for other goods and services. In today's society it is collected to justify the expansion of the populace and the increasing standards of living.

One problem is we're living in a system of infinite growth in a world with finite resources. The bigger problem is that this can be solved, but the people with all the money wish to keep the present systems of slavery going. Zero-sum energy is suppressed even though Tesla developed blueprints on how to harness it. Free and infinite energy! There are documents and stories of the military utilizing the psychic abilities of others, mainly "remote viewing." Superpowers!? Just these two examples PROVE there's a world unlimited governing and linking our finite existence on Earth.

By disguising the pleasures of infinity as a realm one can only enter and enjoy through a life of unquestioning servitude and death, the people in power get to laugh and enjoy life's pleasantries without manual labor. They are the slave owners. The designers of our shackles.

I know Ra says its a trademark of the STS-philosophy, to enslave. But why? What do slave owners have to compete for? Is it to learn from the enslavement process to create the most self-absorbed philosophy of them all? It all becomes hierarchy in the end, I suppose.

3DMonkey

I think it spawned from childhood playground. Bully instinct. Crowd pleasing instinct. It just expanded from there.
Interesting. Kinda like, if you're the first one there, the playground's YOURS. Anyone else has to follow your rules. The "finders keepers" mentality.

That would also explain the follow through of people keeping "pure bloodlines" via incest and marriage for political/power purposes.

3DMonkey

Or that's just lust.

Haven't you ever been a child who realizes there are about 3 or 4 school mates that follow your every whim? That creates a sense of power, of righteousness, of greed, and you can have the entire school behind you if you play it to the fullest.
Sure. Is that maybe a piece of the previous octave that remains in us, the mover vs. the moved? I've already come to the conclusion that power isn't evil or strictly STS, but it can lead that way depending on the intentions and insecurities of the one in power.

I'm trying to think of a way for Everyone to have power. Power to survive anyway. The dimensional shift and the speeding of energies ensures creative satisfaction as thoughts becomes things and sustenance, as I imagine it, an apple plucked would regrow in a matter of moments.

Manual labor should only be a choice for improvement. Vegetables tended to in your own garden, given care and nurture naturally tastes better because it's like your tasting your own love and work put into it. It's worth the effort in that sense. Same thing goes with building a house, painting a painting, writing a script.

Otherwise, magic will do. Abra kadabra, dishes are clean. BigSmile
free energy, robots to do our bidding. would be nice.
I believe slavery was born from the idea programmed into the minds of early humanity that certain people were superior to others based upon their bloodlines.
There was an episode of "Kino no Tabi" (a wonderful light novel series published in Japanese that later on got turned into a 13-pieced anime and got some OVA-s also) where Kino visits a town where people have pretty much figured all out and all the works are done via robots. Yet, for some weird reason, not everything was happy after that, and people found themselves longing for work - and they made working 8-10 hours a day a neccessity again, even if the robotic "slave-like" work of humans were LITERALLY worthless. Just because too much freedom becomes boring after a point.

Anyway. I have met people (and my grandmother is one of them) who will subdue themselves and help others without getting anything in return - and I think that they are wonderful souls, and anyone who is hurting them is in a huge surprise and backlash in the long run (whenever that comes, even if it is the next life, or the one after that.). I think that in this density, experiencing the state of "being a slave" is a primary catalyst. Because if you have no unfair obligations to do, you cant really fly within your mind. In Hungary, pretty much our whole 1900-1950 writer scene was based upon near-starving, alcoholic people who were not able to get into a money-comfort zone, and THAT inspired them into writing such beautiful novels and poems.

I do not agree with the slavery at all. But I do recognize its value for both side: the slavers will have to face what they are/were doing, and the slaves are allowing themselves to shine, even under such artificially created limitations.
i would never long for work. maybe people long for purpose though.

i create art when i'm happy, not when i'm suffering. it's not all like that for all people. i wish people wouldn't generalize like that.
(08-20-2011, 05:15 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i would never long for work. maybe people long for purpose though.

i create art when i'm happy, not when i'm suffering. it's not all like that for all people. i wish people wouldn't generalize like that.
It is not a generalization, if you meant me under "people" ;)
It is just that if you were born with THAT "subdue-compatibility", you wont mind it, compared to as if you were not.
If you hate it, then it is a concept that you will not tolerate in this life. Surely that holds a few lessons in it, but that is for you to experience, or avoid.

well all i know is i only get to the happy creating place when i'm totally happy. i think that's the new way of creating.
In the ancient days, many conquering leaders would tell the losers that they could live as before but pay a tribute fee to the winner. That worked in many cases, but sometimes the losers resented this and fought on OR the conquerors were selfish, and so they would take the able-bodied men and beautiful women (and vice versa) into slavery of one sort or another. Humans being what they were/are, over time the winners turn into losers and tables turn, OR the slaves contribute to the improvement of the conquered and gain freedom.

In other scenarios, such as the newly-conquered Western Hemisphere, plantation owners needed labor and determined that slavery was a better investment and faster solution than paid labor. Eventually, humans determined that this is not smart and very reprehensible, so it mostly went away.

The STS kind of enslavement is a way for the enslavers to earn harvest and for the enslaved to acquire some catalytic experience for the One.
Slavery comes from people believing they are better than another race, or person. It actually stems from fear or ignorance of the race, or people, because they are different than oneself. We need to be more like a furnace filter. By this, I mean to say that we have to learn to filter the junk that we hear everyday about other people. We still judge people today by what they wear, drive, live in, etc. You remember,
Slavery was in Bible times. The Pharoah in Egypt held God's people under slavery because they were of a different race. Just an added note - the comment on religion.... we are not meant to follow all of the rules or be condemned to hell. The rules are there to show us that there is no way we can follow all of the rules, therefore, we need to trust in Jesus' death on the cross as sacrifice for our sinfulness. Faith in Him is what assures us a place in Heaven. We certainly cannot earn it on our own!

3DMonkey

uh....oh....
"The Fourth Level — DQ Blue vMEME Code that engenders transcendent purpose, impulse control; creates abstract causes, principles, explanations, and orders, while imposing authority-driven command structures. "

Some people just have that nature to have power over others and exploit it. I think also it could be a way to clear karma. For example, if there was a deed you need to atone for, being a slave could help wash that karma away. Its complicated in its true purpose, but I am fully against slavery.

Whats more interesting is that modern-day humans are WAGE slaves, meaning they have to work a certain amount of hours to make a living, unless you are filthy rich. This slavery is rather covert than overt. But think of it this way. We are programmed to get up at a certain time for work, work so many specified hours, do only certain tasks, and best of all, do what you're told! All so you can put food in your belly, a roof over your head, and clothes on your back. Just basic essentials for survival are owned and marketed. Now that is downright blasphemy!!

But then comes the perks.....cars, better houses, and gadgets like Playstation 3 and iPods. For the record, I love my iPod...the music that is on it. But it's designed to keep people in ignorance and wanting material goods. This leads us down a doorway of debt and people work a lot more hours just to pay for their debts because god forbid they need to keep that great credit!

Our way of life teaches us that to be successful in life, we need to spend thousands of dollars for college and then get a good paying job and have lots of money and a family. Period!! And even though America doesn't see the ugliest parts of this system, we are still slaves to corporations and governments as long as the current system continue......which it won't.

Also, we are incarnated in a 3D world for those lessons. Slavery is allowed to happen by the integration of positive and negative energy. Thats how the game is here. So in a very deep sense, it has a purpose. But even a 3D world can have a utopia for so long, via free energy and spiritual understanding. Earth has all of the ingredients ready for an easy 3D living environment, like free energy. It exists, but the Elite DO NOT want this to happen. They can't stand the reality of a self sufficient society without their control. They are control freaks. Having all of the worlds money does not suit them.

So we would all be happier in a 3D experience where the basics are provided for via technology, while still learning the 3D lessons we need. Their would be work, but not the mundane work we are used to. It would be like a scaled down version of positive 4D.
Anyone ever credit lack of free energy to the difficulty in one discovering it and not to the PTB's suppression upon every discovery?

Also, the people that complain that there is no free energy, have they ever bothered to invent it? This victim/slavery mentality is conveniently self fulfilling.
Well it was discovered and PTB took it for themselves, so yes I do feel like a victim. A lot of misery in this world could have been avoided and thats the sad part.

If you think the world can sustain itself the way it currently is, you are sorely mistaken. Yes, Americans can live comfortably right now, but what are you going to do when China or India whats a piece of the pie in the Middle East oil game to sustain their populations of 1 billion+? It can't and will only lead to war.

Hell, all you really need is to plant hemp all over and that would practically solve a lot of energy problems without getting into anything real scientific.

Sorry, but I don't like the fact that a certain number of people can OWN oil fields and natural gas to make a an enormous profit at the expense and misery of others.
(10-07-2011, 12:11 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone ever credit lack of free energy to the difficulty in one discovering it and not to the PTB's suppression upon every discovery?

Also, the people that complain that there is no free energy, have they ever bothered to invent it? This victim/slavery mentality is conveniently self fulfilling.

(10-07-2011, 02:45 AM)GreatSpirit Wrote: [ -> ]Well it was discovered and PTB took it for themselves, so yes I do feel like a victim.
Good for you.