Bring4th

Full Version: Corrected Information in Session 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Raman

This I find odd:

lawofone.info does not include this is same session. However, wiki does.

Session 16 Re-listened project this is added between questions #16.11 and #16.12:

Quote:Questioner: [What contacts has the Orion group made with our planet?]

Ra: I am Ra. Approximately four five thousand [45,000] years ago an attempt was made. It was not successful. Approximately two six oh oh, 2,600, years ago the group sent an entity of social memory complex to this planetary sphere. This effort met with some success but was in the space/time continuum lessened in impact. Since approximately two three oh oh, 2,300 years ago in your measure this group has constantly been working upon the harvest just as the Confederation.

Questioner: Can you name the entity that they sent 2,600 years ago?

I am Ra. This entity named by your peoples, Yahweh.

Interesting to note for me annotated in bold above.

Does this mean that the references to Yahweh refer to same persona? First a guardian positive then negative and part of Orion? MOrever, is not the whole SMC but just 'an entity' that belonged to that SMC?

Raman

In session 17 Ra corrects dates as 3,600 and 3,300.
did u say u got this from wiki? Initial thoughts r, intricate editing... dis-info at play? If not from wiki, and actually from the Law of One, then i must re-read with surrounding concepts. but it doesnt sound correct, although it is 5am lol

Raman

Yeah I need to find some time to research this although is most likely that it refers to the 'stolen name' by the Orions on the 3,600 influx. Q/A #24.3
That Q/A was on the audio tape of that session but not published in the books. The wiki version is the "relistened" version. The lawofone.info version will be updated as time permits.

You can see the differences between the original version and the relistened version of that session here: http://www.lawofone.info/show-diff.php?s...&sc=1&ss=1

Note this other interesting information from that session:

Quote:Questioner: Can you tell me what percentage of those are third, fourth, fifth, sixth etc., density?

Ra: I am Ra. A percentage seventeen for first density, a percentage twenty for second density, a percentage twenty-seven for third density, a percentage sixteen for fourth density, a percentage six for fifth density. The other information must be withheld. The free will of your future is not making this available. We shall speak on one item. There is a fairly large percentage, approximately thirty-five percent of the intelligent planets, which do not fit in the percentiles. These mysteries are of sixth and seventh density and are not available for our speaking.

Raman

Yes, very interesting. Free will of the future seems to be crucial in not being revealed. Very crucial.
Elsewhere in the Law of One, Ra mentions that the name Yahweh was hijacked by a negative entity, so the original Yahweh entity began calling itself the nameless one, which is why the Jewish make such use of the word "Hashem".

"The one known as Yahweh felt a great responsibility to these entities. However, the Orion group had been able to impress upon the peoples the name Yahweh as the one responsible for this elitism. Yahweh then was able to take what you would call stock of its vibratory patterns and became, in effect, a more eloquently effective sound vibration complex."
(08-25-2011, 08:16 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, very interesting. Free will of the future seems to be crucial in not being revealed. Very crucial.
In addition to not revealing info that would infringe on free will, Ra also does not reveal information having a certain potential for being misinterpreted.