Bring4th

Full Version: Ages or Dimensions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe these videos I just watched were featured in Zeitgeist, but they got me thinking.

This is in response to a thread I just wrote about slavery.

The videos say that a lot of religions have much in common because they're astrologically based. Jesus, Horus, Krishna, Mithra have things in common such as:
-Born of a virgin
-Born on Dec. 25th
-12 Disciples
-Performed miracles
-Dead for 3 days
-Resurrected

That these people were created to humanize the sun. "The christian religion is a parody on the worship of the Sun, in which they put a man whom they call Christ, in the place of the Sun, and pay him the same adoration which was originally paid to the Sun." -Thomas Paine

This thread isn't about the existence of Jesus or Krishna, but the consistency of their stories throughout the precession of the equinoxes, from the age of Taurus, Aries, Pisces (now) and soon Aquarius. They state that Moses through down the commandments when seeing his people worshiping an idol, a golden bull. Moses symbolized the movement into the age of Aries, the Ram, and "this is why Jews to this day still blow the ram's horn." Mithra also killed a bull according to its mythology upon transition into the Age of Aries. It also says Jesus was born around 4 B.C. and the age of Pisces (two fish) began around 1 A.D. Jesus's symbol to this day is the fish... This is funny, In the Bible, Matthew 14:17 it says that Jesus fed 5000 men (besides the women and children :rollingeyes: ) with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish. Obviously impossible, but the symbology is consistent.

So what has come to humanity throughout each age advancement? The pagan astrological symbolism is consistent throughout human history, and yet, I can't think of any significant way humanity has bettered itself throughout the progression. Civilization has progressed, yes. Technology, ok. I briefly scanned wikipedia, and it says some astrologists claim there are "rule" changes inherent in each age. Possible. Anyone know anything about the rules of the previous ages or the aquarian age?

I guess the big question is, if we're expecting a dimensional shift, why at the end of this age? or the beginning of the next one? It doesn't seem like anything so significant occurred in the other ages. Maybe every three ages, we evolve into the acceptance and understanding of the new rules of the next dimension. IDK, just postulating. Any ideas, folks?

3DMonkey

On top of that is the Archetypal Structure. This is the way the human Mind works. The reason it continues to repeat itself is because it is derived from the same place- the Mind. It represents itself as it creates itself, and it follows the same basic pattern- if you are able to reduce it down enough to see the pattern.
Geez, 3DMonkey, you're on a roll!

And I suppose as it keeps following its pattern age after age its supposed to get better and better through ad infinitum. But I also see a pattern of violence in the transitions from taurus to pieces. I'm hoping this pattern changes, as a killing of the fish into the age of the water bearer would mean, symbolically, killing the teachings of jesus.

maybe its not killing, but integrating and evolving them.. surely the age of taurus taught us something before aries came into town.
actually Jesus was born on some other day.
True. It's really not that important, but the fact christianity swallowed and transformed a lot of pagan holidays to use for their own is a bit disconcerting.

3DMonkey

(08-20-2011, 02:04 PM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]Geez, 3DMonkey, you're on a roll!

And I suppose as it keeps following its pattern age after age its supposed to get better and better through ad infinitum. But I also see a pattern of violence in the transitions from taurus to pieces. I'm hoping this pattern changes, as a killing of the fish into the age of the water bearer would mean, symbolically, killing the teachings of jesus.

maybe its not killing, but integrating and evolving them.. surely the age of taurus taught us something before aries came into town.

I think the Archetypal structure will remain, only its applications will change. Like from the active energy of making laws to "move forward" in Aries to realizing compassion is required by fellow man in Pisces. The archetype Aquarius is that of group intelligence; bringing the air quality of information to the ideal of brotherhood brought forth by Pisces. Whenever dealing with the zodiac, we can also look to the opposite for some intel. In the case of Aquarius, it is Leo of the Sun shining forth self expression. The age that we are entering having much to do with what we see now- the internet connects us all and, at the same time, gives us each more opportunity to express our creativity (our creations).

That's all just food for thought.

I could be wrong, but I think Atlantis was of the reciprocal age, that is the Age of Leo with Aquarius being the underneath influence. The major concentrations being of the Personal Creations Shining forth with the technology being the subset. I think, by comparison, we could say that our coming age has a major concentration on the group technology structure and self expression the "sub factor".

3DMonkey

this lends itself quite naturally to the social memory complex achievement of the idea of fourth density
I remember supposing, without ANY research, that the Hindus' great respect for the cow is a leftover from the Taurean age and Spanish bullfighting is a remnant of the ending of the Taurean. Moses was pissed at his followers for worshiping a calf because they were trying to hold onto the old Taurean way.

Aries came and, at the end, shepherds were a big part of the Baby Jesus story. When Jesus grew up and started his program, he told his followers he would make them "fishers of men," ushering in the Piscean age.

Now we are witnessing the end of the Piscean, much to the unhappiness of fundamentalist Christians and Muslims, and the start of the Aquarian.

Do I really believe this? Eh <shrug>. It doesn't matter whether I do, so I don't give it much thought. Wink

3DMonkey

Haha to your conclusion.

You forgot to add that Moses brought in the sacrificial lamb...Aries.... Get it?
Did those stories truly make it through thousands of years though?

I don't know. We have an archetypal concept that matches our human physics so I think are human interpretation could find semblance in the archetypal concept in the celestial physics. The "illusions" should similar if not symmetrical, right? ... Or, at the least, we recognize our own movements of societal mind by what we attribute it to.
(08-21-2011, 04:43 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]You forgot to add that Moses brought in the sacrificial lamb...Aries.... Get it?

Good one! It fits very well! Cool
I think the Zodiacal energy is something on a region of space. But humans tried to look at the stars behind that space and invented constellations that would remind them of the astrological energy behind that region of space. For example, the Taurus (Bull) symbolizing persistence and strength. That's why people were praying and sacrificing Bulls, Rams and teaching Fish symbolism. But in reality, that is not necessary. The original archetype is there; Aquarius is a bearer of knowledge and the duality between group-mentality and individualism, it is also the duality between social alienation and humanitarism and futurism.

You can see all these things growing nowadays. Internet, human rights, science, individualism, groups, globalism, a totally different energy from the Piscean age. Who cares about religion nowadays? That is the old Piscean way. But nowadays who doesn't have an email, computer or social network account? That is the new Aquarius way.

I believe that when Pluto enters Aquarius in 2020 we will see completely different world views, just like it happened in the end of 18th century (with all those scientific, social, industrial and urban revolutions). The same has just happened as Uranus transited Aquarius in the nineties and early millenium, with the beginning of mobile phones and the internet; the same will repeat by 2090, with astonishing new inventions.

3DMonkey

(08-24-2011, 08:33 AM)irpsit Wrote: [ -> ]the same will repeat by 2090, with astonishing new inventions.

Relative to that generation, of course
I don't have a social network account. I stay away from all that.

Though I do use Messengers. Just not Facebook and the like.

3DMonkey

(08-24-2011, 10:23 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have a social network account. I stay away from all that.

Though I do use Messengers. Just not Facebook and the like.

This forum is 1,000 times better than facebook
^ Agreed. Though I do use FB, but I credit that to being single and in college. Not to mention social rep, networking. As an actor, it is necessary to stay on top of things socially.

Anyone ever ponder the idea of an organic internet? Humans connected to each other through a server not unlike the Akashic records, our brains being our computers? They do transmit and receive frequencies if properly attuned to the higher vibrations!
I agree. I can feel the energy transmitted through pictures on the web.