Bring4th

Full Version: On the Higher Self
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(11-17-2011, 11:36 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Why, when I request this help, must I rely on intuitive notions instead of direct perception?

I think it's to preserve your free will. You have to choose blindly, otherwise the choice doesn't carry the same weight.

3DMonkey

(11-17-2011, 11:36 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2011, 05:44 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I don't remember if it were Ra or Q'uo that stated, to the effect, "What you do not see is more important than what you do see". Knowing we are in an illusion with numerous other planes of entities co-existing here and now, that offer their help to us in ways many cannot begin to imagine, or choose not to, opens endless possibilities for those that are aware.

If it is so important, I wonder, then why can't we see it?

Why, when I request this help, must I rely on intuitive notions instead of direct perception?

I hope this is an authentic quote we're dealing with here, or else I'm gonna look stupid in the end Confused Maybe it isn't "more important". Maybe it is "just as important". I dunno.

Ummmm, I think it's plain as day. You appear to be thinking that "what you can see but is not visible to you right now" is important. That's not the plain text. The "request" for help is an inquiry into mystery. This is "just as important" if not more so. The way I see it looking for something is just as important as finding something, and you don't necessarily need to find what you were specifically looking for.
(11-17-2011, 11:44 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2011, 11:36 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]If it is so important, I wonder, then why can't we see it?

You cannot see it because it chooses to not be visible to you.

Well, if it is so important, why does it choose that?

Quote:
abridgetoofar Wrote:Why, when I request this help, must I rely on intuitive notions instead of direct perception?

Because you are still allowing your rational mind to demand "proof". This demonstrates to the Universe that you are not yet prepared to receive information and awareness through direct perception.

What's the method of thinking in that logic? Why does wishing to see perceivable proof mean that I'm not ready to see perceivable proof? Doesn't that seem more like a cop-out?

The wish to see and experience something perceivable beyond random OOB, UFO, and unexplainable experiences doesn't originate in disbelief.

Quote:Flip-flop-feelings and severe emotional states also signal a lack of preparedness. I speak of this from experience.

I do not experience these things.

(11-17-2011, 11:46 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2011, 11:36 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Why, when I request this help, must I rely on intuitive notions instead of direct perception?

I think it's to preserve your free will. You have to choose blindly, otherwise the choice doesn't carry the same weight.

(According to Ra) the humans of old did not have to rely on these intuitive notions. With the wild infringements on free will present in our reality, I don't find perceiving these "unseen" things to be such a great violation of my free will, especially when I desire to see them so.
(11-17-2011, 02:51 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Ummmm, I think it's plain as day. You appear to be thinking that "what you can see but is not visible to you right now" is important. That's not the plain text. The "request" for help is an inquiry into mystery. This is "just as important" if not more so. The way I see it looking for something is just as important as finding something, and you don't necessarily need to find what you were specifically looking for.

I guess the virtue in mystery is something that escapes me at times.
(11-17-2011, 03:22 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ](According to Ra) the humans of old did not have to rely on these intuitive notions. With the wild infringements on free will present in our reality, I don't find perceiving these "unseen" things to be such a great violation of my free will, especially when I desire to see them so.

By humans of old, do you mean before the veil? That's a long time ago!

What are the wild infringements on free will you're thinking of?
"Humans of old" being the humans that Ra and other Confederation groups interacted with directly, or the consistent UFO sightings, etc.

As far as infringements on free will, the lack of freedom. Imprisonment, torture, or even being trapped in our society without any other alternatives to living. One could argue that "free will" is simply the freedom to choose how to react to these things, but then wouldn't it be the same for directly perceiving the "unseen?"
If you could see and talk with Ra or some other Confederation group, how would that change things? Wouldn't they still have to respect your free will and only give you hints?

The clearest communications I've had from my higher self have been through dreams. Also some intuitive perceptions are very clear, although those apparently don't satisfy you.

Do you personally feel imprisoned, tortured, trapped, etc. or are you empathizing with those who are?
(11-17-2011, 07:59 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]If you could see and talk with Ra or some other Confederation group, how would that change things? Wouldn't they still have to respect your free will and only give you hints?

The clearest communications I've had from my higher self have been through dreams. Also some intuitive perceptions are very clear, although those apparently don't satisfy you.

It's not that intuitive perceptions don't necessarily satisfy me...I'm more going off on a tangent and allowing my skeptical side to attack my intuitive side here. I get very bored and disinterested in this reality sometimes, though that seems to come in cycles.

Honestly I can't pinpoint my desire to experience more than this reality. Sometimes it's non-existent and sometimes it's burning.

Quote:Do you personally feel imprisoned, tortured, trapped, etc. or are you empathizing with those who are?

Empathizing in a more literal, suffering sense. I wouldn't compare my feelings to the physical or emotional pain and torment that some experience in this world. But there are times I feel like the will of others is forced upon me, and I often feel trapped in this body, behind this veil.
(11-17-2011, 08:16 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]I get very bored and disinterested in this reality sometimes, though that seems to come in cycles.

Honestly I can't pinpoint my desire to experience more than this reality. Sometimes it's non-existent and sometimes it's burning.

But there are times I feel like the will of others is forced upon me, and I often feel trapped in this body, behind this veil.

Those comments remind me of the talk Ankh gave at Homecoming in Louisville this year about visions and experiences she sometimes has of other realities and the intense longing for home that they create in her.

Steve Tyman told me that it's fairly typical symptomology of a Wanderer.
(11-17-2011, 07:59 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]The clearest communications I've had from my higher self have been through dreams.
If I ask to dream about something I always dream about it and get the answer. Has never failed and the quality of the dream experience conveys a lot of info.

(11-17-2011, 08:30 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Steve Tyman told me that it's fairly typical symptomology of a Wanderer.
I'm thinking a wanderer probably from another sub-logos.

(11-17-2011, 03:22 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if it is so important, why does it choose that?

It is not so important. One can live a fulfilled and successful life by soul standards being completely ignorant that such a thing even exists. At least up until now.

abridgetoofar Wrote:What's the method of thinking in that logic? Why does wishing to see perceivable proof mean that I'm not ready to see perceivable proof? Doesn't that seem more like a cop-out?

I admit this didn't make sense to me for a long time, and I have posts out there in Internet-land railing against this. I don't really know how to explain it, but there were some good examples in Dolores Cannon's The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth where explanations were given for various contact scenarios or lack thereof.

Each seemed like a logical explanation in and of itself. But taken together I was able to get a sense of how things here really look like to those on the other side.

abridgetoofar Wrote:The wish to see and experience something perceivable beyond random OOB, UFO, and unexplainable experiences doesn't originate in disbelief.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if you later came to learn that you actually were having lots of these experiences, but chose to keep them from your own memory for some particular reason which doesn't make sense to you just yet.

abridgetoofar Wrote:I do not experience these things.

Then you are good to go on that one!

3DMonkey

(11-17-2011, 03:22 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]I guess the virtue in mystery is something that escapes me at times.

Nobody is perfect.

("Nobody" is my first name Tongue)
(11-17-2011, 11:33 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2011, 03:22 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]I guess the virtue in mystery is something that escapes me at times.

Nobody is perfect.

Nobody, or everybody?

3DMonkey

(11-18-2011, 12:17 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2011, 11:33 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]

Nobody is perfect.

Nobody, or everybody?

Imperfect is the new perfect.
Isn't everything perfect seeing as it all comes directly from the creator which is the perfect expression of all things as it created them.

-Conifer16-
Adonai Vasu Borragus
The point of not seeing all there is, is found in Ra's description of the reason for implementation of the veil.
(09-24-2011, 11:29 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
abridgetoofar Wrote:Again, I feel like it is simply the potential of an entity to reach 7D which would produce a Higher Self. And, again, my personal guess is that this potential is reach graduation to 3D from 2D.

Again, I am saying that just because all 3D entities have the potential to develop the Higher Self, doesn't mean that they have yet. Also the Higher Self is 6D, not 7D.

You have to reach 7D, the density where the mind/body/spirit totality/beingness resides, which is what creates the Higher Self before it turns itself to the Creator.

I think that as soon as the entity enters 3D, and develops the spirit complex, it gains what is called Higher Self. But I might be wrong.

Tenet Nosce Wrote:
abridgetoofar Wrote:It seems that STS entities, if Himmler is a decent example of most STS entities, simply choose not to use guidance. So the Higher Self is sort of pointless to a negative entity.

I don't know that he is a decent example of what I am talking about. Himmler was not an adept.

I don't think that Higher Self is pointless to the negative entity. STS and STO are just two different paths to the same thing. And I think that the negative entities, adepts or not, can choose to have a guidance from the Higher Self too. That path, as the positive path, is still leading to the same source, right? And Higher Self residing in mid sixth density, is without the polarity, as far as I understand it. In the discussion of negative beings having hard time with the merging with Higher Self is due the necessesity to recognize other selves as the Creator, while they previously have seen only themselves as the Creator, which positive beings have much, much easier time with.

(11-17-2011, 08:16 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]I get very bored and disinterested in this reality sometimes, though that seems to come in cycles.

My life can be freaking awesome, and still from time to time I find myself being in a melancholic mood, not present, being "some place else". When I "return", at times I don't even know where I've been. But I feel the pain inside, because I miss something very deeply. It's getting better though, and work in consciousness is what has been of aid for me in that matter.

One of my biggest incarnational lessons in this life time, as far as I understood it, is to wake myself up more, and more, being more aware, more conscious in order to learn to be present in the now.

abridgetoofar Wrote:But there are times I feel like the will of others is forced upon me, and I often feel trapped in this body, behind this veil.

I recognize this. Since I moved out of my parent's house, I have been seeking and desiring a total freedom. But, the circumstances sometimes are such, that you still feel being trapped, either by yourself, or other selves, or life in general. It's getting better though, with years. I think it depends on the shift your consciousness makes as it progresses, and you learn to recognize the Creator in all things and beings, so instead of feeling trapped you start to appreciate it. (Much easier said than done, and I am not there yet!). BigSmile
Higher self, lower self, middle self, teeny tiny toe self... After chopping the self into so many pieces, I decided to mix all the parts together... now I am just the Mixed Salad Bowl Self. Division got boring. Now, I like to add.
Pages: 1 2