Bring4th

Full Version: On the Higher Self
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here are some quotes I plucked out of a search for the phrase "Higher Self". I will follow each quote with some preliminary thoughts and ramblings. Would like to hear thoughts from others as well.

36.1 Wrote:Questioner: In previous communications you have spoken of the mind/body/spirit complex totality. Would you please give us a definition of the mind/body/spirit complex totality?

Ra: I am Ra. There is a dimension in which time does not have sway. In this dimension, the mind/body/spirit in its eternal dance of the present may be seen in totality, and before the mind/body/spirit complex which then becomes a part of the social memory complex is willingly absorbed into the allness of the One Creator, the entity knows itself in its totality.

This mind/body/spirit complex totality functions as, shall we say, a resource for what you perhaps would call the Higher Self. The Higher Self, in turn, is a resource for examining the distillations of third-density experience and programming further experience. This is also true of densities four, five, and six with the mind/body/spirit complex totality coming into consciousness in the course of seventh density.

Here is the introduction of Higher Self into the material. Note the term was offered by Ra without having been used in the query. Moreover, the term was introduced in a response to a query for a definition of another term offered by Ra: "mind/body/spirit complex totality". So Ra is throwing out new terminology all over the place! Not to mention there are already so many conceptions out there of what the "Higher Self" is.

Ra says that there is a "dimension" where time does not hold sway. Dimension, not density. Ra proceeds to nevertheless describe some sort of developmental process and uses temporal words to describe it. The mind/body/spirit becomes the mind/body/spirit complex, which becomes the social memory complex and then the mind/body/spirit complex totality.

A query that comes to mind is: "Are all entities in third density in possession of the mind/body/spirit complex, and if so, how could one discern between those who do and those who do not?" What is Ra talking about here? Do rocks, plants, and animals have mind/body/spirit complexes? Are humans the only ones? Do all humans have mind/body/spirit complexes?

Now, here is another interesting thing: the mind/body/spirit complex totality comes into consciousness in the course of seventh density. So in developmental terms, we can envision a time "before" the mind/body/spirit complex totality comes into consciousness as one devoid of access to the Higher Self by any entities, whatsoever.

36.2 Wrote:Questioner: Then would the mind/body/spirit complex totality be responsible for programming changes in catalyst during a third-density experience of the mind/body/spirit complex so that the proper catalyst would be added, shall we say, as conditions for the complex changed during third-density experience?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The Higher Self, as you call it, that is, that self which exists with full understanding of the accumulation of experiences of the entity, aids the entity in achieving healing of the experiences which have not been learned properly and assists as you have indicated in further life experience programming, as you may call it.

The mind/body/spirit complex totality is that which may be called upon by the Higher Self aspect just as the mind/body/spirit complex calls upon the Higher Self. In the one case you have a structured situation within the space/time continuum with the Higher Self having available to it the totality of experiences which have been collected by an entity and a very firm grasp of the lessons to be learned in this density.

The mind/body/spirit complex totality is as the shifting sands and is in some part a collection of parallel developments of the same entity. This information is made available to the Higher Self aspect. This aspect may then use these projected probability/possibility vortices in order to better aid in what you would call future life programming.

Here we have one of a handful of examples where Ra comes out and says, "This is incorrect." Ra explains that the entity has access to the Higher Self, and the Higher Self has access to the mind/body/spirit complex totality. Again, do all entities have a Higher Self? If not, can entities who don't have a Higher Self get one? How?

36.3 Wrote:Questioner: Out of the Seth Material we have a statement in which Seth says that each entity here on Earth is one part of or aspect of a Higher Self or Oversoul which has many aspects or parts in many dimensions all of which learn lessons which allow the Higher Self to progress in a balanced manner. Am I to understand from this that there are many experiences similar to the one which we experience in the third-density which are governed by a single Higher Self?

Ra: I am Ra. The correctness of this statement is variable. The more in balance an entity becomes, the less the possibility/probability vortices may need to be explored in parallel experiences.

Now we have the introduction of a new concept, this time on the part of the Questioner. Not only does "Oversoul" enter into the conversation, but with that Ra is also commenting on another body of channeled material, and the channeler's (Jane Roberts') interpretation thereof, as expressed in the Oversoul Seven Trilogy. So this is another jam-packed statement.

Ra takes the opportunity to again correct a misconception, making note that a more balanced entity has less parallel experiences, rather than more.

36.5 Wrote:Questioner: Could you give an example of how this programming by the Higher Self would then bring about education through parallel experiences?

Ra: I am Ra. Perhaps the simplest example of this apparent simultaneity of existence of two selves, which are in truth one self at the same time/space, is this: the Oversoul, as you call it, or Higher Self, seems to exist simultaneously with the mind/body/spirit complex which it aids. This is not actually simultaneous, for the Higher Self is moving to the mind/body/spirit complex as needed from a position in development of the entity which would be considered in the future of this entity.

So the Higher Self appears to be existing simultaneously for us, but it is actually from the future. So this means there was a time in the past in which it did not appear to be existing simultaneously. This leads me to wonder if the transition point is something that is passed through by an entire species at once, or individually. Meaning... if one human has access to the Higher Self, do all humans have access to the Higher Self? If not, what must a human do to gain access to the Higher Self? Is it possible for everybody?

36.7 Wrote:Questioner: In that case my Higher Self would have a very large advantage in knowing what was needed since it would know, as far as I am concerned, what was going to happen. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect, in that this would be an abrogation of free will. The Higher Self aspect is aware of the lessons learned through the sixth-density. The progress rate is fairly well understood. The choices which must be made to achieve the Higher Self as it is are in the provenance of the mind/body/spirit complex itself.

Thus the Higher Self is like the map in which the destination is known; the roads are very well known, these roads being designed by intelligent infinity working through intelligent energy. However, the Higher Self aspect can program only for the lessons and certain predisposing limitations if it wishes. The remainder is completely the free choice of each entity. There is the perfect balance between the known and the unknown.

Again, Ra makes a correction. Also, highly significant that Ra is saying that even to a sixth density entity certain things are unknown.

36.8 Wrote:Questioner: I’m sorry for having so much trouble with these concepts, but they are very difficult I am sure to translate into our understanding and language. Some of my questions may be rather ridiculous, but does this Higher Self have some type of vehicle like our physical vehicle? Does it have a bodily complex?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The Higher Self is of a certain advancement within sixth-density going into the seventh. After the seventh has been well entered the mind/body/spirit complex becomes so totally a mind/body/spirit complex totality that it begins to gather spiritual mass and approach the octave density. Thus the looking backwards is finished at that point.

A bit redundant, but again Ra is pointing out that the Higher Self is an advancement, or an achievement, implying that it hasn't always existed. It is then something that must be created by an entity?

36.12 Wrote:Questioner: Let me take as an example the one that you said was called Himmler. We are assuming from this that his Higher Self was of the sixth-density and it was stated that Himmler had selected the negative path. Would his Higher Self then dwell in a sixth-density negative type of situation? Can you expand on this concept?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no negative beings which have attained the Oversoul manifestation, which is the honor/duty of the mind/body/spirit complex totality, of late sixth-density as you would term it in your time measurements. These negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complexes have a difficulty which to our knowledge has never been overcome, for after fifth-density graduation wisdom is available but must be matched with an equal amount of love. This love/light is very, very difficult to achieve in unity when following the negative path and during the earlier part of the sixth-density, society complexes of the negative orientation will choose to release the potential and leap into the sixth-density positive.

Therefore, the Oversoul which makes its understanding available to all who are ready for such aid is towards the positive. However, the free will of the individual is paramount, and any guidance given by the Higher Self may be seen in either the positive or negative polarity depending upon the choice of a mind/body/spirit complex.

So no negative beings have achieved the Oversoul or Higher Self manifestation, however guidance from the Higher Self may be seen in either the positive or negative polarity. OK, I have no idea what that means.

I do like the part about taking the leap into sixth density positive. It makes me wonder who might be taking such a leap right now! Also, this quote seems to imply that there is such a thing as sixth density negative, though it would appear to be quite sparsely populated.

36.15 Wrote:Questioner: Well then let’s say that when Himmler reaches sixth-density negative, would he realize that his Higher Self was positively oriented and for that reason make the jump from negative to positive orientation?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The sixth-density negative entity is extremely wise. It observes the spiritual entropy occurring due to the lack of ability to express the unity of sixth-density. Thus, loving the Creator and realizing at some point that the Creator is not only self but other-self as self, this entity consciously chooses an instantaneous energy reorientation so that it may continue its evolution.

Again, Ra makes a correction. States that 6D negative entities can and do exist, but would appear to have sort of boxed themselves into a position that requires them to make an instantaneous flip to the positive. Again, I wonder... who might be out there about to make such a flip! What would the effects be of such an event?

37.6 Wrote:Questioner: You said that each third-density entity has an Higher Self in the sixth-density which is moving to the mind/body/spirit complex of the entity as needed. Does this Higher Self also evolve in growth through the densities beginning with the first-density, and does each Higher Self have a corresponding Higher Self advanced in densities beyond it?

Ra: I am Ra. To simplify this concept is our intent. The Higher Self is a manifestation given to the late sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex as a gift from its future selfness. The mid-seventh density’s last action before turning towards the allness of the Creator and gaining spiritual mass is to give this resource to the sixth-density self, moving as you measure time in the stream of time.

This self, the mind/body/spirit complex of late sixth-density, has then the honor/duty of using both the experiences of its total living bank of memory of experience, thoughts, and actions, and using the resource of the mind/body/spirit complex totality left behind as a type of infinitely complex thought-form.

In this way you may see your self, your Higher Self or Oversoul, and your mind/body/spirit complex totality as three points in a circle. The only distinction is that of your time/space continuum. All are the same being.

Wait. The Questioner said that Ra said that each 3D entity has a Higher Self. Where did Ra say that?

41.21 Wrote:Questioner: Then would this be like a conscious reprogramming of catalyst? For instance, for some entities catalyst is programmed by the Higher Self to create experiences so that the entity can release itself from unwanted biases. Would this be analogous then to the entity consciously programming this release and using fasting as the method of communication to itself?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not only correct but may be taken further. The self, if conscious to a great enough extent of the workings of this catalyst and the techniques of programming, may through concentration of the will and the faculty of faith alone cause reprogramming without the analogy of the fasting, the diet, or other analogous body complex disciplines.

Here Ra says not only correct, but allow us to expand. This is also a relatively rare occurrence. Ra takes the opportunity to point out that reprogramming can occur with absolutely no changes to the diet or adhering to other bodily disciplines. What does this mean for yoga, tai chi, meditation, vegetarian/veganism, and so on? All paths are available... but which is the quickest? Are certain paths quicker for some people, and other paths quicker for others?

51.1 Wrote:Questioner: As we begin Book Three of The Law of One there are a couple of questions of fairly non-transient importance that I have and one that I consider to be of a transient nature that I feel obligated to ask.

The first is clearing up the final point about harvest. I was wondering if there is a supervision over the harvest and if so, why this supervision is necessary and how it works since an entity’s harvestability is determined by the violet ray? Is it necessary for entities to supervise the harvest, or is it automatic?

Ra: I am Ra. In time of harvest there are always harvesters. The fruit is formed as it will be, but there is some supervision necessary to ensure that this bounty is placed as it should be without the bruise or the blemish.

There are those of three levels watching over harvest.

The first level is planetary and that which may be called angelic. This type of guardian includes the mind/body/spirit complex totality or Higher Self of an entity and those inner plane entities which have been attracted to this entity through its inner seeking.

The second class of those who ward this process are those of the Confederation who have the honor/duty of standing in the small places at the edge of the steps of light/love so that those entities being harvested will not, no matter how confused or unable to make contact with their Higher Self, stumble and fall away for any reason other than the strength of the light. These Confederation entities catch those who stumble and set them aright so that they may continue into the light.

The third group watching over this process is that group you call the Guardians. This group is from the octave above our own and serves in this manner as light bringers. These Guardians provide the precise emissions of light/love in exquisitely fastidious disseminations of discrimination so that the precise light/love vibration of each entity may be ascertained.

Thus the harvest is automatic in that those harvested will respond according to that which is unchangeable during harvest. That is the violet ray emanation. However, these helpers are around to ensure a proper harvesting so that each entity may have the fullest opportunity to express its violet ray selfhood.

Fascinating information. I'm glad the Questioner went back and asked. Although I am curious that Ra says the third is a group that you call the Guardians. Who calls them the Guardians? L/L Research? Humanity? This was the first time I had heard of such a group.

61.7 Wrote:Questioner: Then the second question is, could you give an example of how feelings affect portions of the body and the sensations of the body?

Ra: I am Ra. It is nearly impossible to speak generally of these mechanisms, for each entity of proper seniority has its own programming. Of the less aware entities we may say that the connection will often seem random as the Higher Self continues producing catalyst until a bias occurs. In each programmed individual the sensitivities are far more active and, as we have said, that catalyst not used fully by the mind and spirit is given to the body.

Thus you may see in this entity the numbing of the arms and the hands signifying this entity’s failure to surrender to the loss of control over the life. Thus this drama is enacted in the physical distortion complex.

In the questioner we may see the desire not to be carrying the load it carries given as physical manifestation of the soreness of those muscles for carrying used. That which is truly needed to be carried is a pre-incarnative responsibility which seems highly inconvenient.

In the case of the scribe we see a weariness and numbness of feelings ensuing from lack of using catalyst designed to sensitize this entity to quite significant influxes of unfamiliar distortion complexes of the mental, emotional, and spiritual level. As the numbness removes itself from the higher or more responsive complexes the bodily complex distortions will vanish. This is true also of the other examples.

We would note at this time that the totally efficient use of catalyst upon your plane is extremely rare.

Here Ra specifically points to how the communications themselves are manifesting as physical distortions in the bodies of those present, specifically Carla, Don, and Jim. Ra suggests that these symptoms are the result of an inefficient use of catalyst, though points out that must humans use catalyst totally efficiently.

67.28 Wrote:Questioner: Thank you very much. I have a statement here that I will have you comment on for accuracy or inaccuracy. In general, the archetypical mind is a representation of facets of the One Infinite Creation. The Father archetype corresponds to the male or positive aspect of electromagnetic energy and is active, creative, and radiant as is our local sun. The Mother archetype corresponds to the female or negative aspect of electromagnetic energy and is receptive or magnetic as is our Earth as it receives the sun’s rays and brings forth life via third-density fertility. The Prodigal Son or the Fool archetype corresponds to every entity who seems to have strayed from unity and seeks to return to the One Infinite Creator. The Devil archetype represents the illusion of the material world and the appearance of evil but is more accurately the provider of catalyst for the growth of each entity within the third-density illusion. The Magician, Saint, Healer, or Adept corresponds to the Higher Self and, because of the balance within its energy centers, pierces the illusion to contact intelligent infinity and thereby demonstrates mastery of the catalyst of third-density. The archetype of Death symbolizes the transition of an entity from the yellow-ray body to the green-ray body either temporarily between incarnations or, more permanently, at harvest.

Each archetype presents an aspect of the One Infinite Creation to teach the individual mind/body/spirit complex according to the calling or the electromagnetic configuration of mind of the entity. Teaching is done via the intuition. With the proper seeking or mind configuration, the power of will uses the spirit as a shuttle to contact the appropriate archetypical aspect necessary for the teach/learning. In the same way each of the other informers of intuition are contacted. They are hierarchical and proceed from the entity’s own subconscious mind to group or planetary mind, to guides, to Higher Self, to archetypical mind, to cosmic mind or intelligent infinity. Each is contacted by the spirit serving as shuttle according to the harmonized electromagnetic configuration of the seeker’s mind and the information sought.

Would you please comment on the accuracy of these observations and correct any errors and fill in any omissions?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity has been using transferred energy for most of this session due to its depleted physical levels. We shall begin this rather complex answer which is interesting but do not expect to finish it. Those portions which we do not respond to we ask that you requestion us on at a working in your future.

Interesting what occurs here. Ra points out that the communication will be cut off due to a lack of physical energy available. I am not sure if they ever really got back to this.

68.6 Wrote:Questioner: Could you tell me what the plan of the fifth-density negatively oriented entity was and how it would have accomplished it and what the results would have been if it had worked?

Ra: I am Ra. The plan, which is on-going, was to take the mind/body/spirit complex while it was separated from its yellow body physical complex shell, to then place this mind/body/spirit complex within the negative portions of your time/space. The shell would then become that of the unknowing, unconscious entity and could be, shall we say, worked upon to cause malfunction which would end in coma and then in what you call the death of the body. At this point the Higher Self of the instrument would have the choice of leaving the mind/body/spirit complex in negative sp—we correct—time/space or of allowing incarnation in space/time of equivalent vibration and polarity distortions. Thus this entity would become a negatively polarized entity without the advantage of native negative polarization. It would find a long path to the Creator under these circumstances although the path would inevitably end well.

Very interesting. Ra corrects themselves, and comments on the negative plan. I imagine as soon as the negative plan started to be discussed, this opened a window for attack. Notice how quickly the contact could have been lost. Also makes me wonder what this kind of attack might look like on a mass scale.. "incarnation in space/time of equivalent vibration and polarity distortions".

68.7 Wrote:Questioner: Then you are saying that if this fifth-density negative entity is successful in its attempts to transfer the mind/body/spirit complex when that complex is in what we call the trance state to negatively polarized time/space, then the Higher Self has no choice but to allow incarnation in negatively polarized space/time? Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The Higher Self could allow the mind/body/spirit complex to remain in time/space. However, it is unlikely that the Higher Self would do so indefinitely due to its distortion towards the belief that the function of the mind/body/spirit complex is to experience and learn from other-selves thus experiencing the Creator. A highly polarized positive mind/body/spirit complex surrounded by negative portions of space/time will experience only darkness, for like the magnet, there is no, shall we say, likeness. Thus a barrier is automatically formed.

Ra makes another correction. Also states what a sort of temporary "prison" looks like for highly positive entities. I wonder if this is related to how it feels to be in 6D negative for a highly negative being.

69.4 Wrote:Questioner: Do I understand, then, that death, whether it is by natural means or accidental means or suicide, that all deaths of this type would create the same after-death condition which would avail the entity to its protection from friends? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We presume you mean to inquire whether in the death experience, no matter what the cause, the negative friends are not able to remove an entity. This is correct largely because the entity without the attachment to the space/time physical complex is far more aware and without the gullibility which is somewhat the hallmark of those who love wholeheartedly.

However, the death, if natural, would undoubtedly be the more harmonious; the death by murder being confused and the entity needing some time/space in which to get its bearings, so to speak; the death by suicide causing the necessity for much healing work and, shall we say, the making of a dedication to the third-density for the renewed opportunity of learning the lessons set by the Higher Self.

Here I note Don speaks of suicide. Also now he knows that suicide causes the necessity for "much healing work". So Don either forgot this, did not believe it, or didn't care, when he decided to take his own life.

Also I note that Ra offers gullibility as the hallmark of those who love wholeheartedly, and suggests that it is much more difficult for negative beings to manipulate those on the other side of the veil. Two intriguing points to ponder. What does this mean for Wanderer's who- due to their inability to penetrate the veil- become gullible. Might a negative being attempt to manipulate such a Wanderer through relationships with others that are not willing/capable of spiritual love?

69.9 Wrote:Questioner: Can you tell me the situation that the Wanderer finds himself in and the path back, why that path could not be the simple moving back into positive time/space?

Ra: I am Ra. The path back revolves, firstly, about the Higher Self’s reluctance to enter negative space/time. This may be a significant part of the length of that path. Secondly, when a positively oriented entity incarnates in a thoroughly negative environment it must needs learn/teach the lessons of the love of self thus becoming one with its other-selves.

When this has been accomplished the entity may then choose to release the potential difference and change polarities.

However, the process of learning the accumulated lessons of love of self may be quite lengthy. Also the entity, in learning these lessons, may lose much positive orientation during the process and the choice of reversing polarities may be delayed until the mid-sixth-density. All of this is, in your way of measurement, time-consuming although the end result is well.

Excellent quote on the Wanderer's path. Note that Wanderer's are in negative space/time. I repeat, negative space/time. Not only is it negative, but it is thoroughly negative.

Also Ra says that the primary lesson for Wanderer's to learn is love of self. Ra does NOT say that the primary lesson for Wanderer's is to learn to love and accept others, no matter how much of an energy drain they are. If another person does not have access to the Higher Self, what purpose would the Wanderer serve by allowing them to remain in close proximity?

70.7 Wrote:Questioner: Why is the Higher Self reluctant to enter negative time/space?

Ra: I am Ra. The Higher Self is reluctant to allow its mind/body/spirit complex to enter negative time/space for the same basic reason an entity of your societal complex would be reluctant to enter a prison.

We are in a prison, folks! Painting the walls and planting some trees might make the prison more beautiful, but it is still a prison. We are not free to "create our own reality" as we see fit. At least, that's my takeaway.

70.8 Wrote:Questioner: What I am trying to understand here is more about the Higher Self and its relationship with the mind/body/spirit complex. Does the Higher Self have a sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex that is a separate unit from the mind/body/spirit complex that is, in this case, displaced to negative time/space?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The Higher Self is the entity of mid-sixth-density which, turning back, offers this service to its self.

The Higher Self is primarily self-serving.

70.10 Wrote:Questioner: Am I correct in assuming that all of the mind/body/spirit complexes that exist below levels of mid-sixth-density have a Higher Self at the level of mid-sixth-density? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

All mind/body/spirit complexes have Higher Selves. But not all entities have mind/body/spirit complexes. Who is who?

70.11 Wrote:Questioner: Would an analogy for this situation be that an individual’s Higher Self is manipulating, to some extent shall I say, the mind/body/spirit complex that is its analog to move it through the lower densities for the purposes of gaining experience and finally transferring that experience or amalgamating it in mid-sixth-density with the Higher Self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The Higher Self does not manipulate its past selves. It protects when possible and guides when asked, but the force of free will is paramount. The seeming contradictions of determinism and free will melt when it is accepted that there is such a thing as true simultaneity. The Higher Self is the end result of all the development experienced by the mind/body/spirit complex to that point.

Again, the Higher Self is a result of development. Hence it is not present from the beginning. There is a time "before" and "after" the Higher Self have been developed.

70.14 Wrote:Questioner: Oh yes. Sorry about that. It slipped my mind. Now, if a positive entity is displaced to negative time/space I understand that the Higher Self is reluctant to enter the negative time/space. For some reason it makes it necessary for the mind/body/spirit complex to incarnate in negative space/time. Why is it necessary for this incarnation in negative space/time?

Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, let us remove the concept of reluctance from the equation and then secondly, address your query more to the point. Each time/space is an analog of a particular sort or vibration of space/time. When a negative time/space is entered by an entity the next experience will be that of the appropriate space/time. This is normally done by the form-making body of a mind/body/spirit complex which places the entity in the proper time/space for incarnation.

Interesting. So if Wanderer's find themselves in a negative space/time, then on another level they must have entered a negative time/space. Sounds like the Wanderer's are imprisoned. But can you really imprison a Wanderer against their will? If so, how? Why? Is the Wanderer even meant to break out of the prison? Or simply to serve their sentence then leave?

What is really going on here?
I've been wanting to make this topic for a while, never had time...glad you did this. Very helpful.

Edit note: it seems that, near the end, you plucked some questions out of context of session 69. You made some conclusions based on a misunderstanding of the questions. It has to do with the discussions of Wanderers tricked into entering negative time/space. I tried my best to clear things up.

(08-22-2011, 01:10 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Here are some quotes I plucked out of a search for the phrase "Higher Self". I will follow each quote with some preliminary thoughts and ramblings. Would like to hear thoughts from others as well.

36.1 Wrote:Questioner: In previous communications you have spoken of the mind/body/spirit complex totality. Would you please give us a definition of the mind/body/spirit complex totality?

Ra: I am Ra. There is a dimension in which time does not have sway. In this dimension, the mind/body/spirit in its eternal dance of the present may be seen in totality, and before the mind/body/spirit complex which then becomes a part of the social memory complex is willingly absorbed into the allness of the One Creator, the entity knows itself in its totality.

This mind/body/spirit complex totality functions as, shall we say, a resource for what you perhaps would call the Higher Self. The Higher Self, in turn, is a resource for examining the distillations of third-density experience and programming further experience. This is also true of densities four, five, and six with the mind/body/spirit complex totality coming into consciousness in the course of seventh density.

Here is the introduction of Higher Self into the material. Note the term was offered by Ra without having been used in the query. Moreover, the term was introduced in a response to a query for a definition of another term offered by Ra: "mind/body/spirit complex totality". So Ra is throwing out new terminology all over the place! Not to mention there are already so many conceptions out there of what the "Higher Self" is.

Ra says that there is a "dimension" where time does not hold sway. Dimension, not density.

Ra seems to use the terms dimension and density rather interganibly throughout the material. It can be confusing Huh

Tenet Nosce Wrote:A query that comes to mind is: "Are all entities in third density in possession of the mind/body/spirit complex, and if so, how could one discern between those who do and those who do not?" What is Ra talking about here? Do rocks, plants, and animals have mind/body/spirit complexes? Are humans the only ones? Do all humans have mind/body/spirit complexes?

Ra explains that there is a difference between mind/body/spirit and mind/body/spirit complex, the latter becoming complex due to the veil. I'm not sure about 1D, but 2D entities have mind/body, and 2D is working towards developing a spirit to become a mind/body/spirit complex. This is talked about discussing the L&L cat, Gandalf. In the incarnation where a 2D entity gains self-awareness and becomes harvestable, it develops spirit.

Tenet Nosce Wrote:Now, here is another interesting thing: the mind/body/spirit complex totality comes into consciousness in the course of seventh density. So in developmental terms, we can envision a time "before" the mind/body/spirit complex totality comes into consciousness as one devoid of access to the Higher Self by any entities, whatsoever.

This question holds no sway regarding the simultaneous nature of existence. Time is only an illusion, and all things exist in true simultaneity. So there is no time "before" the totality, or "before" the Higher Self. Terming the Higher Self a "future self" is, in my opinion, an oversimplification for us trapped in an illusion of time.

Tenet Nosce Wrote:
36.2 Wrote:Questioner: Then would the mind/body/spirit complex totality be responsible for programming changes in catalyst during a third-density experience of the mind/body/spirit complex so that the proper catalyst would be added, shall we say, as conditions for the complex changed during third-density experience?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The Higher Self, as you call it, that is, that self which exists with full understanding of the accumulation of experiences of the entity, aids the entity in achieving healing of the experiences which have not been learned properly and assists as you have indicated in further life experience programming, as you may call it.

The mind/body/spirit complex totality is that which may be called upon by the Higher Self aspect just as the mind/body/spirit complex calls upon the Higher Self. In the one case you have a structured situation within the space/time continuum with the Higher Self having available to it the totality of experiences which have been collected by an entity and a very firm grasp of the lessons to be learned in this density.

The mind/body/spirit complex totality is as the shifting sands and is in some part a collection of parallel developments of the same entity. This information is made available to the Higher Self aspect. This aspect may then use these projected probability/possibility vortices in order to better aid in what you would call future life programming.

Here we have one of a handful of examples where Ra comes out and says, "This is incorrect." Ra explains that the entity has access to the Higher Self, and the Higher Self has access to the mind/body/spirit complex totality. Again, do all entities have a Higher Self? If not, can entities who don't have a Higher Self get one? How?

This is a good question, as Ra says that not every entity will graduate all densities, and since the totality comes into being in 7D, and Higher Self in 6D, I would assume that an entity would have to have the chance to reach full evolution of the mind/body/spirit in order to have a Higher Self. Tricky...

Tenet Nosce Wrote:
36.5 Wrote:Questioner: Could you give an example of how this programming by the Higher Self would then bring about education through parallel experiences?

Ra: I am Ra. Perhaps the simplest example of this apparent simultaneity of existence of two selves, which are in truth one self at the same time/space, is this: the Oversoul, as you call it, or Higher Self, seems to exist simultaneously with the mind/body/spirit complex which it aids. This is not actually simultaneous, for the Higher Self is moving to the mind/body/spirit complex as needed from a position in development of the entity which would be considered in the future of this entity.

So the Higher Self appears to be existing simultaneously for us, but it is actually from the future. So this means there was a time in the past in which it did not appear to be existing simultaneously. This leads me to wonder if the transition point is something that is passed through by an entire species at once, or individually. Meaning... if one human has access to the Higher Self, do all humans have access to the Higher Self? If not, what must a human do to gain access to the Higher Self? Is it possible for everybody?

I think the key to this is Ra's statement, "which are in truth one self at the same time/space." I think the "time in the past in which it did not appear to be existing simultaneously" would simply be from our perspective of time. We have access to the Higher Self, so it exists simultaneously, but in our view of time, it is from the future...the nature of our view of the future does not comply with the nature of simultaneity.

I would guess that if an entity has the potential to reach 7D, as we know many possibility/probability vortices exist for every bit of existence, that entity would have a Higher Self. An even wilder guess is that, if an entity reaches 3D, they possess that potential. Graduation from 2D to 3D seems to be a big, difficult step. But once one has awareness of self, I'd imagine the possibilities explode.

Tenet Nosce Wrote:
36.7 Wrote:Questioner: In that case my Higher Self would have a very large advantage in knowing what was needed since it would know, as far as I am concerned, what was going to happen. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect, in that this would be an abrogation of free will. The Higher Self aspect is aware of the lessons learned through the sixth-density. The progress rate is fairly well understood. The choices which must be made to achieve the Higher Self as it is are in the provenance of the mind/body/spirit complex itself.

Thus the Higher Self is like the map in which the destination is known; the roads are very well known, these roads being designed by intelligent infinity working through intelligent energy. However, the Higher Self aspect can program only for the lessons and certain predisposing limitations if it wishes. The remainder is completely the free choice of each entity. There is the perfect balance between the known and the unknown.

Again, Ra makes a correction. Also, highly significant that Ra is saying that even to a sixth density entity certain things are unknown.

While at the same time, the Higher Self knows just enough to get an entity to the point of achieving the same development the Higher Self exists with.

Tenet Nosce Wrote:
36.8 Wrote:Questioner: I’m sorry for having so much trouble with these concepts, but they are very difficult I am sure to translate into our understanding and language. Some of my questions may be rather ridiculous, but does this Higher Self have some type of vehicle like our physical vehicle? Does it have a bodily complex?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The Higher Self is of a certain advancement within sixth-density going into the seventh. After the seventh has been well entered the mind/body/spirit complex becomes so totally a mind/body/spirit complex totality that it begins to gather spiritual mass and approach the octave density. Thus the looking backwards is finished at that point.

A bit redundant, but again Ra is pointing out that the Higher Self is an advancement, or an achievement, implying that it hasn't always existed. It is then something that must be created by an entity?

Again, I feel like it is simply the potential of an entity to reach 7D which would produce a Higher Self. And, again, my personal guess is that this potential is reach graduation to 3D from 2D.

Tenet Nosce Wrote:
36.12 Wrote:Questioner: Let me take as an example the one that you said was called Himmler. We are assuming from this that his Higher Self was of the sixth-density and it was stated that Himmler had selected the negative path. Would his Higher Self then dwell in a sixth-density negative type of situation? Can you expand on this concept?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no negative beings which have attained the Oversoul manifestation, which is the honor/duty of the mind/body/spirit complex totality, of late sixth-density as you would term it in your time measurements. These negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complexes have a difficulty which to our knowledge has never been overcome, for after fifth-density graduation wisdom is available but must be matched with an equal amount of love. This love/light is very, very difficult to achieve in unity when following the negative path and during the earlier part of the sixth-density, society complexes of the negative orientation will choose to release the potential and leap into the sixth-density positive.

Therefore, the Oversoul which makes its understanding available to all who are ready for such aid is towards the positive. However, the free will of the individual is paramount, and any guidance given by the Higher Self may be seen in either the positive or negative polarity depending upon the choice of a mind/body/spirit complex.

So no negative beings have achieved the Oversoul or Higher Self manifestation, however guidance from the Higher Self may be seen in either the positive or negative polarity. OK, I have no idea what that means.

I do like the part about taking the leap into sixth density positive. It makes me wonder who might be taking such a leap right now! Also, this quote seems to imply that there is such a thing as sixth density negative, though it would appear to be quite sparsely populated.

It is inevitable that an STS entity will make the switch to STO in 6D, thus being able to create a Higher Self for that entity. However, two questions later Ra points out something very important:

Quote:36.14 Questioner: Was Himmler in any way in contact with his Higher Self at that time when he was incarnate during the 1940s?
Ra: I am Ra. We remind you that the negative path is one of separation. What is the first separation: the self from the self. The one known as Himmler did not choose to use its abilities of will and polarization to seek guidance from any source but its conscious drives, self-chosen in the life experience and nourished by previous biases created in other life experiences

It seems that STS entities, if Himmler is a decent example of most STS entities, simply choose not to use guidance. So the Higher Self is sort of pointless to a negative entity.

Tenet Nosce Wrote:
37.6 Wrote:Questioner: You said that each third-density entity has an Higher Self in the sixth-density which is moving to the mind/body/spirit complex of the entity as needed. Does this Higher Self also evolve in growth through the densities beginning with the first-density, and does each Higher Self have a corresponding Higher Self advanced in densities beyond it?

Ra: I am Ra. To simplify this concept is our intent. The Higher Self is a manifestation given to the late sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex as a gift from its future selfness. The mid-seventh density’s last action before turning towards the allness of the Creator and gaining spiritual mass is to give this resource to the sixth-density self, moving as you measure time in the stream of time.

This self, the mind/body/spirit complex of late sixth-density, has then the honor/duty of using both the experiences of its total living bank of memory of experience, thoughts, and actions, and using the resource of the mind/body/spirit complex totality left behind as a type of infinitely complex thought-form.

In this way you may see your self, your Higher Self or Oversoul, and your mind/body/spirit complex totality as three points in a circle. The only distinction is that of your time/space continuum. All are the same being.

Wait. The Questioner said that Ra said that each 3D entity has a Higher Self. Where did Ra say that?

Even if Ra didn't, I think the fact that they did not correct Don is a decent indicator that it is a true statement.

Tenet Nosce Wrote:
69.4 Wrote:Questioner: Do I understand, then, that death, whether it is by natural means or accidental means or suicide, that all deaths of this type would create the same after-death condition which would avail the entity to its protection from friends? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We presume you mean to inquire whether in the death experience, no matter what the cause, the negative friends are not able to remove an entity. This is correct largely because the entity without the attachment to the space/time physical complex is far more aware and without the gullibility which is somewhat the hallmark of those who love wholeheartedly.

However, the death, if natural, would undoubtedly be the more harmonious; the death by murder being confused and the entity needing some time/space in which to get its bearings, so to speak; the death by suicide causing the necessity for much healing work and, shall we say, the making of a dedication to the third-density for the renewed opportunity of learning the lessons set by the Higher Self.

Here I note Don speaks of suicide. Also now he knows that suicide causes the necessity for "much healing work". So Don either forgot this, did not believe it, or didn't care, when he decided to take his own life.

Also I note that Ra offers gullibility as the hallmark of those who love wholeheartedly, and suggests that it is much more difficult for negative beings to manipulate those on the other side of the veil. Two intriguing points to ponder. What does this mean for Wanderer's who- due to their inability to penetrate the veil- become gullible. Might a negative being attempt to manipulate such a Wanderer through relationships with others that are not willing/capable of spiritual love?

I don't think that the manipulation they are talking about is the type you are talking about. The question stemmed from Don asking about the trance state Carla was in, and the dangers involved. Apparently, in this state, it is easy to be "tricked" by a negative entity and be placed into negative time/space. The question was simply to clarify that this type of trickery was not possible upon death. I don't think they're referring to gullibility as you speak of it.

Tenet Nosce Wrote:
69.9 Wrote:Questioner: Can you tell me the situation that the Wanderer finds himself in and the path back, why that path could not be the simple moving back into positive time/space?

Ra: I am Ra. The path back revolves, firstly, about the Higher Self’s reluctance to enter negative space/time. This may be a significant part of the length of that path. Secondly, when a positively oriented entity incarnates in a thoroughly negative environment it must needs learn/teach the lessons of the love of self thus becoming one with its other-selves.

When this has been accomplished the entity may then choose to release the potential difference and change polarities.

However, the process of learning the accumulated lessons of love of self may be quite lengthy. Also the entity, in learning these lessons, may lose much positive orientation during the process and the choice of reversing polarities may be delayed until the mid-sixth-density. All of this is, in your way of measurement, time-consuming although the end result is well.

Excellent quote on the Wanderer's path. Note that Wanderer's are in negative space/time. I repeat, negative space/time. Not only is it negative, but it is thoroughly negative.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but I think you have misunderstood the conversation out of context of the material. They are not referring to all Wanderers, only a particular Wanderer who was tricked and placed into negative time/space. The question right before this:

Quote:69.8 Questioner: Has a Wanderer ever been so infringed upon by a negative adept and then placed in negative time/space?

Wanderers on Earth are NOT in negative space/time.

Tenet Nosce Wrote:Also Ra says that the primary lesson for Wanderer's to learn is love of self. Ra does NOT say that the primary lesson for Wanderer's is to learn to love and accept others, no matter how much of an energy drain they are. If another person does not have access to the Higher Self, what purpose would the Wanderer serve by allowing them to remain in close proximity?

Again, this is after being placed in negative time/space and incarnating into negative space/time. They must learn STS because they're in an STS environment, and must develop as such.

Tenet Nosce Wrote:
70.7 Wrote:Questioner: Why is the Higher Self reluctant to enter negative time/space?

Ra: I am Ra. The Higher Self is reluctant to allow its mind/body/spirit complex to enter negative time/space for the same basic reason an entity of your societal complex would be reluctant to enter a prison.

We are in a prison, folks! Painting the walls and planting some trees might make the prison more beautiful, but it is still a prison. We are not free to "create our own reality" as we see fit. At least, that's my takeaway.

Again from the misunderstanding...we are not in prison! Wanderers tricked into entering time/space are in "prison."

Tenet Nosce Wrote:
70.10 Wrote:Questioner: Am I correct in assuming that all of the mind/body/spirit complexes that exist below levels of mid-sixth-density have a Higher Self at the level of mid-sixth-density? Is this correct?

All mind/body/spirit complexes have Higher Selves. But not all entities have mind/body/spirit complexes. Who is who?

This clears up the earlier confusions. You'll find in the material that Ra says that post-veil 3D entities have mind/body/spirit complexes.

Tenet Nosce Wrote:
70.14 Wrote:Questioner: Oh yes. Sorry about that. It slipped my mind. Now, if a positive entity is displaced to negative time/space I understand that the Higher Self is reluctant to enter the negative time/space. For some reason it makes it necessary for the mind/body/spirit complex to incarnate in negative space/time. Why is it necessary for this incarnation in negative space/time?

Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, let us remove the concept of reluctance from the equation and then secondly, address your query more to the point. Each time/space is an analog of a particular sort or vibration of space/time. When a negative time/space is entered by an entity the next experience will be that of the appropriate space/time. This is normally done by the form-making body of a mind/body/spirit complex which places the entity in the proper time/space for incarnation.

Interesting. So if Wanderer's find themselves in a negative space/time, then on another level they must have entered a negative time/space. Sounds like the Wanderer's are imprisoned. But can you really imprison a Wanderer against their will? If so, how? Why? Is the Wanderer even meant to break out of the prison? Or simply to serve their sentence then leave?

I think there was a lot stemmed from a misunderstanding of some questions taken out of context for you. Not all Wanderers are in negative time/space, only the ones who have been tricked. And you can not imprison a Wanderer against their will...this question clears it up.

Quote:69.15 Questioner: This is a point that I find quite confusing to me.

It is the function of the free will of the positively oriented entity to move into the negatively polarized time/space. However, it is also a function of his lack of understanding of what he is doing. I am sure that if the entity had full understanding of what he was doing he would not do it. It is a function of his negatively polarized other-self creating a situation where he is lured to that configuration. What is the principle with respect to the first distortion that allows this to occur since we have two portions of the Creator, each of equal value or of equal potential, but oppositely polarized and we have this situation resulting. Could you tell me the philosophical principle behind this particular act?
Ra: I am Ra. There are two important points in this regard. Firstly, we may note the situation wherein an entity gets a road-map which is poorly marked and in fact is quite incorrect. The entity sets out to its destination. It wishes only to reach the point of destination but, becoming confused by the faulty authority and not knowing the territory through which it drives, it becomes hopelessly lost.

Free will does not mean that there will be no circumstances when calculations will be awry. This is so in all aspects of the life experience. Although there are no mistakes, there are surprises.

Secondly, that which we and you do in workings such as this carries a magical charge, if you would use this much misunderstood term, perhaps we may say a metaphysical power. Those who do work of power are available for communication to and from entities of roughly similar power. It is fortunate that the Orion entity does not have the native power of this group. However, it is quite disciplined whereas this group lacks the finesse equivalent to its power. Each is working in consciousness but the group has not begun a work as a group. The individual work is helpful for the group is mutually an aid, one to another.

Raman

Unbound

I have a strange feeling I am going through this negative leap to positive. Call it a hunch.
(08-22-2011, 03:58 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]I've been wanting to make this topic for a while, never had time...glad you did this. Very helpful.

Thank you for your thoughtful and detailed reply. It has ben very useful in clearing up certain points of confusion in my mind.

My apologies- it has taken a while for me to get back to this thread.
Thank you for this summary. Reading through your posts led to a very insightful meeting with my self!

it's so wonderful!
(08-22-2011, 03:58 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Ra explains that there is a difference between mind/body/spirit and mind/body/spirit complex, the latter becoming complex due to the veil. I'm not sure about 1D, but 2D entities have mind/body, and 2D is working towards developing a spirit to become a mind/body/spirit complex. This is talked about discussing the L&L cat, Gandalf. In the incarnation where a 2D entity gains self-awareness and becomes harvestable, it develops spirit.

OK. So in continuing that train of thought, Gandalf is harvested to 3D, now endowed with a spirit. Gandalf does not yet have a Higher Self. Yet some of Gandalf's peers DO have Higher Selves. Right?

abridgetoofar Wrote:This question holds no sway regarding the simultaneous nature of existence. Time is only an illusion, and all things exist in true simultaneity. So there is no time "before" the totality, or "before" the Higher Self. Terming the Higher Self a "future self" is, in my opinion, an oversimplification for us trapped in an illusion of time.

But it is still a process. Something came before and after. For example, Ra talks about how the 22 archetypes were an evolution over previous creations. Each creation has its own "Alpha" and "Omega", in the linear sense of time. But there is also a progression which occurs outside of space/time creations. I don't think we really have the appropriate language to describe this.

abridgetoofar Wrote:This is a good question, as Ra says that not every entity will graduate all densities, and since the totality comes into being in 7D, and Higher Self in 6D, I would assume that an entity would have to have the chance to reach full evolution of the mind/body/spirit in order to have a Higher Self. Tricky...

Right. It doesn't happen until it happens. But once it happens, it is as if the Higher Self had been there all along...?

abridgetoofar Wrote:I would guess that if an entity has the potential to reach 7D, as we know many possibility/probability vortices exist for every bit of existence, that entity would have a Higher Self. An even wilder guess is that, if an entity reaches 3D, they possess that potential. Graduation from 2D to 3D seems to be a big, difficult step. But once one has awareness of self, I'd imagine the possibilities explode.

Sure, but a potential and an actual are different. Everybody has the potential to learn geometry. Not everybody actualizes that potential. So if geometry is a prerequisite to calculus, then those who did not learn geometry cannot take that particular set of lessons.

abridgetoofar Wrote:While at the same time, the Higher Self knows just enough to get an entity to the point of achieving the same development the Higher Self exists with.

The only way the Higher Self "knows" is because it was previously in a state where it was "not known".

abridgetoofar Wrote:Again, I feel like it is simply the potential of an entity to reach 7D which would produce a Higher Self. And, again, my personal guess is that this potential is reach graduation to 3D from 2D.

Again, I am saying that just because all 3D entities have the potential to develop the Higher Self, doesn't mean that they have yet. Also the Higher Self is 6D, not 7D.

abridgetoofar Wrote:It seems that STS entities, if Himmler is a decent example of most STS entities, simply choose not to use guidance. So the Higher Self is sort of pointless to a negative entity.

I don't know that he is a decent example of what I am talking about. Himmler was not an adept.

abridgetoofar Wrote:Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but I think you have misunderstood the conversation out of context of the material. They are not referring to all Wanderers, only a particular Wanderer who was tricked and placed into negative time/space. The question right before this:

Yes, it appears I went too far with the plucking there. Thanks for catching that!

Thanks for this summary thread, helped clarify a few things for me too Smile

Unbound

Just a comment there on what you just said Tenet. Yes, Gandalf would have a Higher Self, because all beings simultaneously exist in all densities at once.
Also, all states exist in potential, so even if everyone doesn't graduate from every density that is really only just in one state of reality. Realistically, there MUST be a time-stream in which everything goes perfectly harmoniously.
I think that as time goes on we continuously raise our perception density. It may be slow, but it happens.
(11-08-2011, 08:59 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think that as time goes on we continuously raise our perception density. It may be slow, but it happens.

But if all time is now in an infinite singularity of expansion and contraction then that could mean you exist on all planes at all times. I believe Ra stated that we exist in all densities in potentiation while you remain incarnate in yellow ray activation upon this illusion that we currently enjoy. Thus you are the totality, but our perceptions are skewed due to the veil of forgetting. We have difficulty to fathom unity due to the shear amount of evidence of separation that assaults us at each moment. Until we drop the supposition and embrace pure faith.

Love + Light Heart
But what density are we consciously perceiving at the moment?

Unbound

This is a difficult question, since we are technically perceiving all densities at this moment. However, the manner in which these densities organize themselves to our perceptions is dependent upon the focus of our consciousness. This is the difference between having a `normal` reality and say, a schizophrenic reality, or drug-induced reality. Nothing is ever created or destroyed, only rearranged. Everything that is, is right here, with us.
Is it a difficult question? As far as "consciously perceiving" goes, there is a 4D sphere that we cannot see or perceive in any manner. 5D and 6D spheres only exist in potentiation on Earth right now, so there would be nothing to perceive. When I look around, I consciously perceive 1D, 2D, and 3D. I do not see (consciously perceive) 4D, 5D, or 6D.

Unbound

Really? Are you sure about that? How would you expect to perceive those dimensions? Why are the ones below 3D included?
Why can't we see 4D light-beings in all their glory then?

3DMonkey

Think abstractly and you can see them all.
(11-10-2011, 12:32 AM)UnifyingFactor Wrote: [ -> ]Until we drop the supposition and embrace pure faith.
How "pure" is that faith? Embracing tends to require an act of will. It's all part of an upward spiral.

(11-12-2011, 10:18 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Why can't we see 4D light-beings in all their glory then?
The exact same reason we can't see 3D light-beings in all their glory.

(11-12-2011, 01:46 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]I do not see (consciously perceive) 4D, 5D, or 6D.
4D is a different octave of both body and mind than 3D. The perception of 4D, while in 3D, is due to a reflection of 4D on a 3D body/mind. Our 3D 'astral' inner-plane is the closest approximation of and connection to 4D physicality, but that's a shadow of another dimension.

3DMonkey

(11-12-2011, 11:26 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]4D is a different octave of both body and mind than 3D. The perception of 4D, while in 3D, is due to a reflection of 4D on a 3D body/mind. Our 3D 'astral' inner-plane is the closest approximation of and connection to 4D physicality, but that's a shadow of another dimension.

That means eyeballs won't work, right?

Unbound

This doesn't make sense to me. The observer transcends the organism it seems.
Discussions like this one are fun but, IMHO, don't do anything for our 3D selves. We don't know or perceive things precisely because we are living in the Third Density. Rejoice in being in this very frustrating existence because of the opportunities we have for choosing and boosting polarity.

If that's true, you may ask, why did Ra dictate so much teasing information through the L/L three? I dunno except that it helps a bit to satisfy curiosity about the real and true universe, given that we perceive so little of it. I'm happy to read and resonate w/the Law of One, and have faith that a better universe is out there and that it's supremely benevolent. How can it not be, when I am it and it is me? It also reminded me, in case I needed it, that I'm supposed to be serving others, showing unconditional love, and nudging the natives to make the Choice. :idea: Smile BigSmile

I posted this not to shut off the discussion but to ease any anxiety that someone may have about the necessarily incomplete information in it.

3DMonkey

(11-12-2011, 02:24 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]This doesn't make sense to me. The observer transcends the organism it seems.

What is a lightning storm? A living storm or conglomeration of electrostatic charge releasing into the environment? An organism itself or an expression of electricity?

Unbound

It's both, but they both stem from the elemental archetype, the archetype oversees the manifestation by creating the form, or formula, for it. Or rather, all lightning is an output from the formula, dually calculated and created instant by instant. We don't all see lightning the same, so we are part of the lightning equation IF WE SEE it, and this changes the lightning, we put our reflection in it, understand that all things have spirit, they have life-energy in them, when we connect with a phenomenon we access a part of it that is equal to ourselves. So, the electricity, is an expression of an archetype, which is part of YOU, which is part of the local consciousness, which for some reason felt they needed some lightning. You can talk to lightning too, there's a LOT of information there.
(11-12-2011, 02:32 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]Discussions like this one are fun but, IMHO, don't do anything for our 3D selves. We don't know or perceive things precisely because we are living in the Third Density.
Ah, but we do perceive things. But those things are subject to 3D limitations. Many of those limitations are not fixed, even in 3D, and often reflect attitudes which are holding fast to unnecessary 'distortions'. So yes, attempting to determine the nature of these perceptions can indeed provide a way to know our 3D selves. Actually, it can be a very effective way to learn and one of the reasons we are constantly subjected to our own incongruous biases.

(11-12-2011, 07:30 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, but we do perceive things. But those things are subject to 3D limitations. Many of those limitations are not fixed, even in 3D, and often reflect attitudes which are holding fast to unnecessary 'distortions'. So yes, attempting to determine the nature of these perceptions can indeed provide a way to know our 3D selves. Actually, it can be a very effective way to learn and one of the reasons we are constantly subjected to our own incongruous biases.

Excellent reply, zm. Before I read the LOO about its First Distortion, I had derived a First Law of Metaphysics, which said that we would never ever have conclusive proof of the existence of the real universe, given that we could only see, feel and measure our subset of it. I did allow, though, that we would get glimpses here and there to accept or reject. That could give rise to a kind of faith.

Those glimpses are like tiny presents for those willing to notice and accept. I have tended to accept. Cool
(11-13-2011, 03:23 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]I did allow, though, that we would get glimpses here and there to accept or reject.

I have found the Universe to be more than willing to provide glimpses upon request, yet they appear carefully constructed so as to make it easy for others to maintain plausible deniability.

(11-15-2011, 02:13 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]I have found the Universe to be more than willing to provide glimpses upon request, yet they appear carefully constructed so as to make it easy for others to maintain plausible deniability.

Yes, precisely! Our Universe is thoughtful that way. Heart
Please accept my apologies for being off topic to the name of the thread, but in light of recent conversation, I thought I may add a little clarity.

Perception... density... dimensions... all made of love and light. So why then are we limited in this 3D perception? For one thing, on the back of the eye is a filter. This limits perception to the visual range of seven colors, the same colors as the energy bodies, or the colors of the rainbow. Are there more colors? Of course there are, Infra red and ultra violet are just two commonly known ones. What then, of others? To begin to grasp what we cannot "see", let me use the following example.

Correspond the seven colors within the human visual spectrum range to keys on a piano. Now then, if we were to want to know how many spectral colors we can't see... well, there aren't quite enough keys on the piano. Begin adding keys off to one side and continue to add them until... the piano extends to the sun. Those keys, each being an spectrum of light... are what we do not see.

I don't remember if it were Ra or Q'uo that stated, to the effect, "What you do not see is more important than what you do see". Knowing we are in an illusion with numerous other planes of entities co-existing here and now, that offer their help to us in ways many cannot begin to imagine, or choose not to, opens endless possibilities for those that are aware.
(11-15-2011, 05:44 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I don't remember if it were Ra or Q'uo that stated, to the effect, "What you do not see is more important than what you do see". Knowing we are in an illusion with numerous other planes of entities co-existing here and now, that offer their help to us in ways many cannot begin to imagine, or choose not to, opens endless possibilities for those that are aware.

If it is so important, I wonder, then why can't we see it?

Why, when I request this help, must I rely on intuitive notions instead of direct perception?
(11-17-2011, 11:36 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]If it is so important, I wonder, then why can't we see it?

You cannot see it because it chooses to not be visible to you.

abridgetoofar Wrote:Why, when I request this help, must I rely on intuitive notions instead of direct perception?

Because you are still allowing your rational mind to demand "proof". This demonstrates to the Universe that you are not yet prepared to receive information and awareness through direct perception.

Flip-flop-feelings and severe emotional states also signal a lack of preparedness. I speak of this from experience.

Pages: 1 2