Bring4th

Full Version: I Found Out I Have a Crystal Aura....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
and not sure exactly what that means and what to think? She says that I can take on another person's aura by being by them which may explain why my whole life I've been able to 'sense' how people are feeling. Or why people my entire life have always felt comfortable around me and been able to tell me deep secrets about themselves even when I may have just met that person.

Anyone out there that can help?

I'm not sure but I think Dolores Cannon goes into differences between indigos and crystal children. Might relate in some way.
http://soulintegrity.org/node/31

You must be a "crystal child"?
sounds like you're an empath/crystal child... crystal children are very sensitive.
Thanks Pickle. I looked on that site and none of the colors they mention seem to fit me by description. I resonate strongly with Indigo. I'll have to go get one of those aura photos someday to see. I get the feeling I can shift my aura at will when I am in a high vibration. Stimulate my heart to produce more green, etc.

But I tend to live in a balance between green and indigo, so hard to say where I fit in.
First of all thanks for the feedback and link.

As for being a crystal child I'm not sure I'm ready to accept that yet. But after reading Pinkle's link I am scratching my head even more b/c nearly all of it describes me perfectly. I've read that having a crystal aura means I may take on another person's aura at the time around them. Which in some way makes sense b/c I have always been able to relate to anyone and I mean anyone throughout my whole life. I've always been really good at getting along w/ anyone and everyone and somehow have always been able to relate to nearly everyone I've ever met. I can also 99% of the time tell if someone is lying or not. You could say my b.s. meter is very strong and I've always had a hard time lying b/c I've always felt that other people can tell like myself if I am lying.

I've also been told I am an empath which IMO is obviously related to having a crystal aura in some form or fashion.

I'd love to know more if anyone else could help. also, maybe others can share their aura color and thoughts about the topic please?

Many thanks!!!

(08-22-2011, 03:29 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Pickle. I looked on that site and none of the colors they mention seem to fit me by description. I resonate strongly with Indigo. I'll have to go get one of those aura photos someday to see. I get the feeling I can shift my aura at will when I am in a high vibration. Stimulate my heart to produce more green, etc.

But I tend to live in a balance between green and indigo, so hard to say where I fit in.
Gemini....I've had a photo taken but also confirmed it recently w/ the SCIO machine which is able to clear the chakra's and cleanse the aura. Last week I had a bunch of red in my aura which she says is b/c I pick up on others aura's and if I do not clear them from mine it can stay w/ me subconciously.

Last week was my second session and I can say that I have never in my entire life felt so grounded. What I personally mean by that is I was so focused on just what was going on at that specific moment in time and nothing else really mattered. I wasn't thinking about things I could of or should of done or things that I may or may not do down the road which I've always had a problem with. A bit of ADD I suppose you could say. But my mind all my life has just been a machine that is CONSTANTLY thinking of scenario's.

I usually don't pick up on others unless I tune into them. Most of the time though my field feels really clear, with some blockages at chakras at varying levels. The Light coming in can be rather intense upon my chakras, particularly the heart and indigo. Sometimes the solar plexus, but I feel I maintain balance pretty well.

Sounds good about balancing your aura using the machine. There are many technologies for doing so, such as positive use of scalar technologies. You can look up 15Hz scalar field or mobius coils on Google for more. Research had found when a mobius coil is pulsed at 15Hz, it produces a scalar field that resonates very well with the human field. It filters out a lot of the background emfs and such. I do have one tool that I'm considering selling if you have interest. I've outgrown the need for it.
I am extremely interested. My email is cstephens@vicsteel.com

Many many thanks!

3DMonkey

3DMonkey

(08-22-2011, 03:37 PM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]First of all thanks for the feedback and link.

As for being a crystal child I'm not sure I'm ready to accept that yet. But after reading Pinkle's link I am scratching my head even more b/c nearly all of it describes me perfectly. I've read that having a crystal aura means I may take on another person's aura at the time around them. Which in some way makes sense b/c I have always been able to relate to anyone and I mean anyone throughout my whole life. I've always been really good at getting along w/ anyone and everyone and somehow have always been able to relate to nearly everyone I've ever met. I can also 99% of the time tell if someone is lying or not. You could say my b.s. meter is very strong and I've always had a hard time lying b/c I've always felt that other people can tell like myself if I am lying.

I've also been told I am an empath which IMO is obviously related to having a crystal aura in some form or fashion.

I'd love to know more if anyone else could help. also, maybe others can share their aura color and thoughts about the topic please?

Many thanks!!!

(08-22-2011, 03:29 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Pickle. I looked on that site and none of the colors they mention seem to fit me by description. I resonate strongly with Indigo. I'll have to go get one of those aura photos someday to see. I get the feeling I can shift my aura at will when I am in a high vibration. Stimulate my heart to produce more green, etc.

Gemini....I've had a photo taken but also confirmed it recently w/ the SCIO machine which is able to clear the chakra's and cleanse the aura. Last week I had a bunch of red in my aura which she says is b/c I pick up on others aura's and if I do not clear them from mine it can stay w/ me subconciously.

Last week was my second session and I can say that I have never in my entire life felt so grounded. What I personally mean by that is I was so focused on just what was going on at that specific moment in time and nothing else really mattered. I wasn't thinking about things I could of or should of done or things that I may or may not do down the road which I've always had a problem with. A bit of ADD I suppose you could say. But my mind all my life has just been a machine that is CONSTANTLY thinking of scenario's.

Man! I definitely relate to that. Absolutely.

When I'm in a group the "auras" are intermixing and become overwhelming. I've always contributed it to being too aware of each person's dynamics interacting with each other persons; hypersensitive observation is what I thought it was.
Now I'm reading Pickle's link. OMG. very cool
yeah i can't be in groups often. it feels like their energies are superimposing.

3DMonkey

(08-22-2011, 03:24 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]http://soulintegrity.org/node/31

You must be a "crystal child"?

The description in that link is me to an effin T!! No buts about it.

Only the part about engaging in sexual relationships would seem wrong, but when I think about it, they have always been the one to come on to me. Now doesn't that just fit the role!

I'm like 4 colors at once Sad

WHY AM I SO CONFUSED?!?

Meerie

hey that is good, man! we only have one and you get to have FOUR!!! Wink
I have the crystal aura too, and the empath thing fits me as well. one of my sensitive friends sees me surrounded by bright light.
(08-22-2011, 04:03 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]According to the details, I have a Crystal Aura.

http://www.auracolors.com/en/personal-au...-quiz.html

http://russellrowe.com/aura_colors_test.htm

I came up a violet. I will ask the self in the morning. BigSmile

3DMonkey

My wife is a "sensitive/nurturing tan" http://soulintegrity.org/node/30

This fits her exactly as well.
I wonder if that's why my entire life I've been so touchy/feely? I've also my entire life been what you could call an amateur masseuse. In fact, my whole life I wanted to be one but in the end didn't want it that bad I suppose b/c I didn't want to attend the chiropractic college.

As for the part about absorbing knowledge....that REALLY defines me as well and it's not always from books. A lot of times it's just watching the way people act. I always seem to 'scan' people up and down and can always pick up some sort of vibe from it. It is hard for me to talk about this but it also helps. I'm a very humble person to say the least and throughout my life have built others up which usually somehow builds myself up or at least I 'feel' good about it. I've never been all that comfortable w/ complements and would MUCH MUCH rather give them out and actually give them out quite often.

For what it's worth a couple months ago I'm not sure if I had some sort of 'cleansing' or changing of the body/mind/spirit but I can safely say that it was perhaps the toughest time of life. These days I am doing MUCH better but it's still hard when I really don't have anyone in my life to talk about this stuff b/c the majority of people don't want to talk spiritually or about this sort of stuff whether it's true or not. It doesn't matter to the masses. They'd rather chat about American Idol or some other meaningless show. While I keep wanting to wake people up. But it's hard b/c I've come to realize either people do not want to be aware or are not ready to be aware.

Thanks for listening and thanks for all the feedback and discussion.

Namaste~

3DMonkey

(08-23-2011, 04:02 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2011, 04:03 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]According to the details, I have a Crystal Aura.

http://www.auracolors.com/en/personal-au...-quiz.html

http://russellrowe.com/aura_colors_test.htm

I came up a violet. I will ask the self in the morning. BigSmile

You do appear to have the fervency within
You may not like to hear this, but upon reading further on the Violet description, it actually confirms for me exactly how I had you pegged.
I got a 9 for violet.

I also got a 9 for sens/nurture tan. I don't feel it is fully accurate.
Just tried it again..........

11 Violet
9 sens/tan
9 green
9 yellow

I would bet even your current mood can influence these.
10 Indigo. 9 Crystal.

I didn't agree with what they say about green.
I too just today found out I have a crystal aura. After reading the description I already knew all this about myself, but it is now all condensed information and I had no idea I was this way because I have a crystal aura. To read this about your self is sort of a downer. However, the good news is that you can balance out your crystal aura. I must admit is is very lonley being a Crystal and I am hopeful that I have found a place where there are others. I have already done much of the psychological work underlying my "Crystal" tendencies and now I am wondering how to [u]BALANCE[/u] my aura. Has anyone come accross information regarding this??? Any information is appreciated!Angel

Brittany

Here are three aura photos I have had taken over a period of years.

In this one, the earliest, I was in the very early stages of awakening and was going through some tough times. My colors are pretty washed out and almost all one shade.

[img][Image: scan0005.jpg][/img]

This one was taken some time later, when I was in the full stages of awakening and training with my abilities. Now the strength of my aura nearly drowns out my face. Still not much color variation. Also, the first real appearance of that face-like shape right in front.

[img][Image: 228143_213529115331485_100000231959183_7...2442_n.jpg][/img]

In this last one, taken right as I was making a renewed dedication to service not more than a few weeks ago, the colors are still very strong, and now there are a lot more of them. The little guy in front is still there, too.

[img][Image: scan0001-1.jpg][/img]

In each picture I have those trademark bands over my head. That is supposed to represent my guidance/higher self system. I've had plenty of psychics note that I have some "heavy hitters" on my team. Smile The little dude in front is supposed to be a guide as well.

So basically, the aura shifts constantly, and more color is actually a good thing, as in my opinion it shows a multifaceted and balanced personality. I don't think it's a good idea for people to lump themselves into categories just because of what "color" they are, like "Oh, you are red. You must be an aggressive person!" Chances are they were just emotional about something at that moment. Whenever my husband gets really angry I often see flashes of red over the top of his head. The aura reacts to emotions, and, especially in empaths, can also react to the energy fields of those around it as well.

To me "Crystal aura" is just a fancy way of saying empath, and you'd be hard pressed to find any awakened person who doesn't possess some level of empathy...especially those in dual-activated bodies, which I think you possess, Daydreamin. It's a sign of fourth density!
ahktu those pics are AWESOME! And I agree that being empathic and having a Crystal aura seem to go hand in hand. I've come a long way in the last few years but I've come to the realization I am an Indigo w/ a Crystal aura. Although, those two titles were nothing more than to help me figure out who I AM. And this original post along w/ doing research on empathy I've been able to take control of my emotions and I AM sharpening my tools everyday! Empathy being one of my tools.

I go every 3/4 weeks to get some energy work w/ a SCIO machine which is also able to clear my aura and chakra's. I sometimes take a pic of it w/ the before and after she clears my aura.

In the first pic you can see the red circle of energy in the top left corner which is an example of me having a crystal aura and you can see it's someone/something else's energy. A while ago I'd of referred to it as a negative entity but these days I know better than to empower the energy w/ some sort of fear.

I actually very rarely have any orange or red for whatever reason and normally lots of blues and greens and some indigo.

Just looking at the pics you wouldn't know I have a Crystal aura but if you look in the second pic you can see the 'crystals' at the bottom and top. The colored circles are the 'crystals'. Sometimes there's another one and normally they're all a 'whitish/clearish' color. It's a little easier to see when you're just looking at the computer and actually know what you're looking for. She has shown me where the crystals are which is the only reason I know what to look for.

As you can see in the first pic Aura Pic Before Being Clensed

After My Arua's Been Cleansed