Bring4th

Full Version: Leaked Rare Video Missile Hitting Pentagon on 9_11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I feel this is the one event/subject that can truly change the world on a dime in terms of our direction. If 9/11 is ever proven to be a false-flag, the rest will be easy. It was far too visceral an event, and the fear-mongering they have participated in will be the nail in the coffin of the TPTB.
(08-23-2011, 12:26 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]I feel this is the one event/subject that can truly change the world on a dime in terms of our direction. If 9/11 is ever proven to be a false-flag, the rest will be easy. It was far too visceral an event, and the fear-mongering they have participated in will be the nail in the coffin of the TPTB.

general energy dynamics define the direction a society takes. as long as the energy situation on this planet does not change, people will just forget this or any other revelation and continue with their lives.

3DMonkey

I agree with both of you. (will watch Video this evening)
Something I've never been clear on...what about the plane they claimed hit the Pentagon? Was it a fake flight? Surely there is some sort of passenger list available...have any relatives, if they exist, spoken about the incident or anything?
http://911review.org/Wiki/Flight77Passengers.shtml

There are some irregularities about the passenger list. The damage to the pentagon compared to the size of a 757 is also an interesting argument. The damage was not representative of the size or scope of the plane that size, in some opinions...

I read somewhere that it also could have been a disguised drone that looked similar to a 757, but was much smaller and packed with explosives. That is the other part that didn't make tonnes of sense; the airplane full-on exploded like a missile when it hit the Pentagon, when other 757 crashes caught on tape do not show the same behavior.

For myself tho, the most telling evidence is that Donald Rumsfeld admitted the Pentagon had lost 2.3 Trillion dollars the day before. Guess where most of the records on those types of things were kept? The wing of the pentagon that the airplane crashed into. I love coincidences.
(08-23-2011, 01:26 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Something I've never been clear on...what about the plane they claimed hit the Pentagon? Was it a fake flight? Surely there is some sort of passenger list available...have any relatives, if they exist, spoken about the incident or anything?

they claimed a full passenger jet hit pentagon, despite there were no parts of a jet of that size anywhere in the wreckage, no bodies no belongings, nothing. there isnt a single accident in world history that an aircraft was so effectively destroyed without any trace. even in crashes in the sea, belongings from passengers remain at least. here, nothing was remaining.

3DMonkey

That conflicts with a wonderful story I read about a woman who witnessed the souls leave the plane before it hit. .... I like that story...
@3DM - you never know what kind of souls presided inside that thought-form at that time. Maybe she was mistaken on the source of those souls? They could have been negative in origin too. We can all be right! Tongue

(08-23-2011, 12:26 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]I feel this is the one event/subject that can truly change the world on a dime in terms of our direction. If 9/11 is ever proven to be a false-flag, the rest will be easy. It was far too visceral an event, and the fear-mongering they have participated in will be the nail in the coffin of the TPTB.

I agree, which is why I think the issue is so important. Everything would change.

We can all help make this happen by supporting http://ae911truth.org/ They are running ads on mainstream tv! http://rememberbuilding7.org/10/

Good find, unity. This should be plastered all over FaceBook and go viral.
(08-23-2011, 01:50 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]There are some irregularities about the passenger list. The damage to the pentagon compared to the size of a 757 is also an interesting argument. The damage was not representative of the size or scope of the plane that size, in some opinions...

I read somewhere that it also could have been a disguised drone that looked similar to a 757, but was much smaller and packed with explosives. That is the other part that didn't make tonnes of sense; the airplane full-on exploded like a missile when it hit the Pentagon, when other 757 crashes caught on tape do not show the same behavior.

For myself tho, the most telling evidence is that Donald Rumsfeld admitted the Pentagon had lost 2.3 Trillion dollars the day before. Guess where most of the records on those types of things were kept? The wing of the pentagon that the airplane crashed into. I love coincidences.

What convinced me was seeing the desk, computer and book in the office at the Pentagon, all unscorched. We're expected to believe an entire airplane was vaporized, but a wooden desk and book remain unscorched?

Since then, there is so much forensic evidence, that it's totally a no-brainer. Anyone who believes planes caused the collapse of those 3 towers hasn't taken the time to actually look at the evidence, at least no recently, since the researchers are much more organized with the forensic evidence now. It's that overwhelming.

http://rememberbuilding7.org/10/

3DMonkey

(08-23-2011, 01:16 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

general energy dynamics define the direction a society takes. as long as the energy situation on this planet does not change, people will just forget this or any other revelation and continue with their lives.

Taking a personal look: I do believe that it was part of a plan. The third building coming down is enough info for me. I don't forget the revelation it caused in me. However, it is out of sight, out of mind, and I have continued on with my life believing there is nothing I can do about it.

I think hogey11's "if" is too big of an "if". But "if" it did happen, I think it would change the "energy situation" unity100 mentions.
(08-23-2011, 01:16 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]general energy dynamics define the direction a society takes.
Sounds like something out of Operations Research Technical Manual (TM-SW 7905.1).

(08-23-2011, 10:20 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]However, it is out of sight, out of mind, and I have continued on with my life believing there is nothing I can do about it.

There is plenty you can do about it! If each person just contributed a small amount - whatever they can afford - together we can run ads to awaken the rest of the country.

http://ae911truth.org/en/take-action/533...oject.html