Bring4th

Full Version: Twin Flames
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have read that it is rare for twin flames to be incarnate together.

However it makes since to me that if you are a density wanderer from the 6th density, in order to incarnate again in duality you had to split yourself and wouldn't it seem likely that you wouldn't send your half off to another place?

Would not most wanderer twin flames be here? I have read that a twin flame reunion while in incarnation is one the most powerful energetic pulses and that these are key to the ascension. In my head I see the energy body of Gaia, her chakra/nervous system and imagine twin flame reunions are bright sparks. As Gaia develops her energy body more of these will occur and it seems that this may be one of our ultimate purposes to help her as wanderers, it to become one, become complete with our other half while in incarnation. Is this not how we move from duality?

Has Q'uo ever commented on the twin flame aspect? Thoughts? Please share! This is on my mind =)

LOVE
Hi sequoyah,

For future reference, you can search the Q'uo transcripts on google by using this function: site:llresearch.org [keywords]. Here is what I turned up:

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1226.aspx

Quote:S: Yes, Latwii, I have a question. What can you tell me, if anything, of the phenomenon known as twin souls?

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my sister. We find that this term and others among your peoples has become somewhat overworked, shall we say. There are among those who seek the truth many concepts which fascinate the mind. The very seeking of truth opens new vistas and presents the mind with information and experience of such a revolutionary nature, shall we say, that often it is difficult for the seeker to discern those concepts which have merit from those which merely attract attention. The concept of the twin soul, soul mate, and twin flame or twin ray is a concept which has some basis in what you may call fact, but which offers little of value in the seeker’s experience. Though there are entities who have from the great reaches of time and space as you know them come into the earth planes as groups and even as a type of mate, there is, in our humble opinion an overemphasis upon such a phenomenon to the point where the searching for one’s, shall we say, other half becomes a replacement for the searching for truth. Therefore may we say that such phenomena do exist, yet are quite insignificant when viewed in relations to the purpose for such incarnation.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_0406.aspx

Quote:Questioner: Can you tell me of the concept of soul mates?

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my brother. We find that this is a term which is most popular among many of those who seek the nature of truth among your peoples at this time, yet it is a term which has been somewhat misused, shall we say, in its most common usage. We find that the term of soul mates is reserved for those entities within your third-density illusion who have from incarnation to incarnation journeyed together and found the seeking of truth to be enhanced by joining in repeated incarnations in order that lessons begun and carried on at one time may be completed, as you might say, at yet another time. Those of the nature of soul mates may be many in number, not just two, and may be of many sexual natures in order that there might be the variety of the interaction between various entities in various incarnations.

May we elaborate in any further way, my brother?

Questioner: There’s also the term “twin flames.” Is that also soul mates or is this a different form of incarnation?

I am Latwii, and we believe that we might best answer this query by suggesting that the term twin flames is a term which is somewhat more specific in its use. Entities who are of this nature are, shall we say, somewhat more closely connected in the nature of their being and in the nature of their seeking. The entities will have found their individualization of consciousness as having sprung from the same root, shall we say. This is a concept which is somewhat difficult to explain in terms of your language, however, we shall attempt such.

The origin of the individualized nature of these entities is an origin which in many cases brings forth only one individualized portion of consciousness and sends it forth that it might gain further experience and continue through the process of evolution thusly. The twin flame concept springs from the dual aspect of the consciousness foci which then have the same origin within what you might call the upper levels of the second-density pool of consciousness. Thus, the entities who might fall within the designation of twin flame are somewhat like the Siamese twins that are the rare occurrence within your own illusion.

May we answer in any further way, my brother?

Questioner: Is there any way that one can tell if he has met his twin flame?

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my brother. We find that there are many ways one may know about the nature of another. In the case of which you speak, the recognition of such an entity could perhaps be first noticed in a certain unspoken feeling that is shared between the entities. The somewhat unconscious knowing of another might then expand in its expression to include what you may call the precognitive experience of another, that is to say, one may begin to anticipate the thoughts, words and actions of the other before they occur. Within the meditative or perhaps the dreaming state, one may discover certain experiences shared in other illusions making themselves known in symbolic fashion. The entities may then through continued interaction become aware that there is more to their current experience than meets the eye, and this may then be pursued in what you may call the hypnotic regression where the intent is to move into previous experiences in order to discover more of the shared experience which is, shall we say, magnetically drawn to this current experience.
Thanks for that Tenet, thanks for the questioner and thanks Latwii for answering. I wish though, Latwii, you could be specific. It sounds like only a small portion of us came here with the twin flame thing from what they say.

I can't imagine a more wonderful experience, for everyone involved, than the rejoining with the twin flame. If I am the programmer, who wouldn't want to program that?!?

Where I am confused is if I split myself into duality again, where is my other half? It seems like we'd all have twin flames, so if the average person doesn't.... then... Huh

Why can't they put it into 4 sentences. I wish I had the ability to communicate with these beings consciously during my awake time... oh the mystery.

Heart
I don't truly know yet if my partner and I are twin souls but I think we are because together we are 100% better/stronger than singular, we have started being able to communicate telepathically in certain circumstances, and I had a memory that we have been through thousands of lifetimes together. it feels strange telling others that he is my soul mate because the world puts a fickle romantic spin on it when its not like that at all. Being intimate together is MINDBLOWING and after a few years now has never faded at all, in fact its still growing.

a good thing to read on it is Alex Greys Transfigurations because he was born awake and is married to his soul mate and they in my opinion are a very very powerful expression of human evolution.

3DMonkey

(08-25-2011, 01:59 AM)Nyu Wrote: [ -> ]I don't truly know yet if my partner and I are twin souls but I think we are because together we are 100% better/stronger than singular, we have started being able to communicate telepathically in certain circumstances, and I had a memory that we have been through thousands of lifetimes together. it feels strange telling others that he is my soul mate because the world puts a fickle romantic spin on it when its not like that at all. Being intimate together is MINDBLOWING and after a few years now has never faded at all, in fact its still growing.

a good thing to read on it is Alex Greys Transfigurations because he was born awake and is married to his soul mate and they in my opinion are a very very powerful expression of human evolution.

My wife and I often think about the same topics at the same times of day. I'll be at work, and I'll text her about something we had forgotten about and she will reply that she had just remembered it too and took care of it. Or I'll think of something we should do for a friend or family member, text her my idea, and she say 'I just got off the phone with them.' This happens very often.

Ironically, she is not always in the same frame of mind as me regarding sex... lol... The Universe Angel
Haha 3dm, I don't know if it makes our partners "twin flames" or just another soul that has decided they would prefer to have their journey with you. The relationship isn't always perfect (we both come from bad experiences in our past which have distorted our physical personalities a little) but our higher selves are in constant communication.

Ps I feel like a thread killer. When I interact with them they always seem to die.. Sad

3DMonkey

(08-25-2011, 04:22 PM)Nyu Wrote: [ -> ]Haha 3dm, I don't know if it makes our partners "twin flames" or just another soul that has decided they would prefer to have their journey with you. The relationship isn't always perfect (we both come from bad experiences in our past which have distorted our physical personalities a little) but our higher selves are in constant communication.

Ps I feel like a thread killer. When I interact with them they always seem to die.. Sad

I thought it would be funny to not reply to that Wink

You must not be posting in the hot topics threads Wink
Eh, those are boring :p

3DMonkey

Hahahaha. They wouldn't be if you posted in them Tongue
Oops. I'm fostering delinquency
Nup, if I posted in them everyone else would suddenly scatter (like a gunshot in a forest). I shall continue to quietly observe from afar. Haha

3DMonkey

That power might be appreciated by some Wink
I Heart you too monkey Smile
Ps we can't be the only ones who have love, what do other partnered members think??

seejay21

(08-26-2011, 05:40 AM)Nyu Wrote: [ -> ]I Heart you too monkey Smile
Ps we can't be the only ones who have love, what do other partnered members think??
did i just hear gunshots? Blush

(08-26-2011, 05:40 AM)Nyu Wrote: [ -> ]Ps we can't be the only ones who have love, what do other partnered members think??

We think of taking inspiration, hope and strength from you. Best wishes to you and your partner, always!
I have a twin flame, as so to speak, although not in a sexual relationship as most assume them to be.

A 'best friend', although those words do not do it justice :¬)

A blessing in this incarnation.

Alex Grey's work is astounding. CoSM is awe inspiring. A must see :¬)

3DMonkey

Sex is so over rated anyway
(08-25-2011, 04:51 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Ironically, she is not always in the same frame of mind as me regarding sex... lol... The Universe Angel

Well, the little ones must be preoccupying her mind. I guess when children come into the picture, for the wife, they become the center of the universe and the husband slightly moves off to the sides.

Meerie

(08-25-2011, 12:40 AM)sequoyah Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for that Tenet, thanks for the questioner and thanks Latwii for answering. I wish though, Latwii, you could be specific. It sounds like only a small portion of us came here with the twin flame thing from what they say.

I can't imagine a more wonderful experience, for everyone involved, than the rejoining with the twin flame. If I am the programmer, who wouldn't want to program that?!?

Where I am confused is if I split myself into duality again, where is my other half? It seems like we'd all have twin flames, so if the average person doesn't.... then... Huh
From what I have read on the subject, twin flames originated from the same soul, so the connection is much closer than with a "normal" soulmate, with whom you may have been sharing pastlives, etc. And we have much more soulmates than twinflames.
So when you find your twin soul it is very special, like meeting your other half. However twinflames need not necessarily be incarnate here at the same time, your twin flame could be in between incarnations or act as a guide for example, or visit you in your dreams. The thing is they are with us all the time but we are not necessarily aware of.

3DMonkey

(08-26-2011, 06:56 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2011, 04:51 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Ironically, she is not always in the same frame of mind as me regarding sex... lol... The Universe Angel

Well, the little ones must be preoccupying her mind. I guess when children come into the picture, for the wife, they become the center of the universe and the husband slightly moves off to the sides.

Children certainly reduce the windows of opportunity. I was more making a joke to my male frequent preparedness.
Great answer, Meerie. I concur ;-)
(08-27-2011, 03:39 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I was more making a joke to my male frequent preparedness.

Ha! 3, it is said that healthy self-deprecation is the highest and most wisest form of humor. No wonder I misunderstand you a lot, because I am not yet up there with your level of humility and vulnerable openness.
(08-26-2011, 06:42 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Sex is so over rated anyway
I always joke that people who say that must have not done it right yet haha :p

Meerie

Post deleted.
Blush
(08-25-2011, 01:59 AM)Nyu Wrote: [ -> ]I don't truly know yet if my partner and I are twin souls but I think we are because together we are 100% better/stronger than singular, we have started being able to communicate telepathically in certain circumstances, and I had a memory that we have been through thousands of lifetimes together. it feels strange telling others that he is my soul mate because the world puts a fickle romantic spin on it when its not like that at all. Being intimate together is MINDBLOWING and after a few years now has never faded at all, in fact its still growing.

Thank you for sharing that, Nyu. This is a quote by Ra about what you wrote above:

RA Wrote:83.16 Questioner: Could you expand on what you mean by that interaction of polarized entities in piercing the veil?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall state two items of note. The first is the extreme potential for polarization in the relationship of two polarized entities which have embarked upon the service-to-others path or, in some few cases, the service-to-self path. Secondly, we would note that effect which we have learned to call the doubling effect. Those of like mind which together seek shall far more surely find.

Do you feel that you two are like minded? I can totally agree with the doubling effect. But Latwii also mentions (in Tenet's post), that people who seek for each other, do that instead of seeking the truth, which confuses me a bit...
Uh wow, defensive much? I was joking at 3dm and his wife, not at people in abusive relationships (which is totally different and didn't even get a mention until you brought it up)

*sigh* can anyone tell me how to delete my account? I can't find a button for it in the dashboard thing

Meerie

I apologize, Nyu and I deleted the post. Please don't leave.
I am very sorry.
Blush
(09-06-2011, 11:06 PM)Nyu Wrote: [ -> ]Uh wow, defensive much? I was joking at 3dm and his wife, not at people in abusive relationships (which is totally different and didn't even get a mention until you brought it up)

*sigh* can anyone tell me how to delete my account? I can't find a button for it in the dashboard thing

Dear Nyu, I am asking you to reconsider your choice as well. Your contribution is very valued in this forum. Sometimes misunderstandings happen though, especially when people talking over the internet. I can assure you that Meerie is a very wonderful and loving soul, and never meant to hurt you. As you, she and I, as everyone else on this forum, are seeking and trying to understand that sometimes hidden love. It is your choice to leave or to stay of course, but I think that we would all benefit if you stayed.

With much love and light!
(09-04-2011, 01:06 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
RA Wrote:83.16 Questioner: Could you expand on what you mean by that interaction of polarized entities in piercing the veil?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall state two items of note. The first is the extreme potential for polarization in the relationship of two polarized entities which have embarked upon the service-to-others path or, in some few cases, the service-to-self path. Secondly, we would note that effect which we have learned to call the doubling effect. Those of like mind which together seek shall far more surely find.

Do you feel that you two are like minded? I can totally agree with the doubling effect. But Latwii also mentions (in Tenet's post), that people who seek for each other, do that instead of seeking the truth, which confuses me a bit...

They are different forms of seeking dear sister. One is seeking the Creator with another of like mind, while the other is spending one's time seeking a partner.
(09-07-2011, 07:46 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2011, 01:06 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]

They are different forms of seeking dear sister. One is seeking the Creator with another of like mind, while the other is spending one's time seeking a partner.

*laughing* Thanks, mate. Really laughing out loud right now. Feels like being back at the schoolbench BigSmile Thank you for the clarification, my dear brother.

Brittany

I've experienced it, and the energy between us was so powerful it felt like our molecules might rip apart if we even touched each other. Due to the fact that many circumstances kept us from joining each other, we both suffered a great deal of pain, as the force of attraction was insane and nearly irresistible.

It was like having an exact mirror of myself in male form, and seeing through such a clear mirror was disturbing to me. It forced me to acknowledge many parts of myself that I desired to keep hidden. It felt like too much far too quick. The emotional toll was extravagant.

I can only hope this person is leading a wonderful, joy-filled life now. I hope the complete joy I've found in my heart is mirrored to him.
(09-07-2011, 11:25 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I've experienced it, and the energy between us was so powerful it felt like our molecules might rip apart if we even touched each other. Due to the fact that many circumstances kept us from joining each other, we both suffered a great deal of pain, as the force of attraction was insane and nearly irresistible.

It was like having an exact mirror of myself in male form, and seeing through such a clear mirror was disturbing to me. It forced me to acknowledge many parts of myself that I desired to keep hidden. It felt like too much far too quick. The emotional toll was extravagant.

I can only hope this person is leading a wonderful, joy-filled life now. I hope the complete joy I've found in my heart is mirrored to him.

That was so beautiful! Heart (I want to go home...)
Pages: 1 2