Bring4th

Full Version: Hello (this might b a little long lol)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi B4th... Im T (my parents were illiterate lol, nah, jus short 4 my name)

Ok- 1st id like 2 say that i found this by randomly searching 'Law of One HOAX' lol... dont ask y i did, but hey, after finding this forum, i knew I was meant to! This place 'feels' great, and im pretty gd at picking up the energy that word are typed with, its weird. I would just like to say than you ALL, and a special Thank you to Carla and L/L Research, it sounds bad, but i didnt realise anyone from the 'team' was still alive, sorry. If i had hav known, i would hav been here ages ago! Here goes... (sorry for the length, i just wanted to giv varous aspects. And sori for my spelling, im very well educated but type how i like. sori again)

My story- My childhood was pretty 'normal', although my parents were told i was a very 'gifted' child by a family 'psychic' or sumthing of the kind. The only real things, apart from punishment lol, i remember from young, are- making up a WHOLE song about seeing a UFO- lyrics, chorus everything, and words were always the same even tho i never wrote them down (age 7/8), and not being able to fathom why things were how they r- it just didnt work logically 2 me, the world that is. 9-5, home, rest, sleep, weekend comes, party, back to 9-5...

So primary skool- i woz very reserved and slightly bullied up until year 3- wen i took martial arts classes, and from yr 4, I then turned into a show-off with these new skills i had learnd, and very gd i was at them 2! So primary school after yr 4 woz pretty much what i wanted 2 do wen i wanted to, no word of a lie. BUT the main thing is that- in MY yr 3 to 4, the school got a new Head teacher... He playd a massive role in my life, and i ONLY realised this a few years ago (im in my 20's). He DEFINATLY came to that school to help ME, yes, ME. PS- there r sum things ive left out that totally relate, but not really needed now.

So after developing a 'rep' for fighting in primary school, there were kids in HIGH school waiting for me so that they could 'test' me and c if the stories they heard were tru. So my dad (single parent) decided he wanted me 2 try out 4 a Private school. U hav 2 take a test 2 get in AND pay per term... and we wernt rich! Long story short- i passd the test with like a month prep (most hav a yr), AND got in the TOP 3 of every1 that took it, to earn a scholarship- only pay 1/4 fees per term! Luck?? lol- but the entrance exams were Verbal, and non-verbal reasoning- something i could relate to... its LOGICAL!! so NO problems learning that stuff!

This high school was a Catholic school, in a BIG way. the last independent 1 of its kind in London. So as u can imagine- me getting kickd out was NOT an option- so THAT pretty much stoppd the fighting- plus no1 was picking on me, i had nothing 2 prove or no reason 2 sho off. (yes maybe two fights in 6 yrs! but far from 1 a day!) But i saw kids allowed to stay 4 breaking major rules... it THEN dawned on me that MONEY rules, no matter what, yet im in this Catholic organization!? By the grace of 'God' (little joke lol) i managed 2 evade Confirmation, and 'health' jabs and other strange things that EVERYBODY in the school went thru, i just managed 2 b in the rong places at the right times! loool (only the catholics were confirmed!! had like 10% other religious backgrounds in my school) Remember- this is how i look BACK on it, at the time, i knew no better- as far as i was concerned, hahahaha- i got one ova on tha school! But time in school wasnt very pleasant- having to do boring work that made no sense outside of a class room, learning skills i would never use, teachers picking on me (although sum did love me, not a lot, maybe 2/3!)... etc.

So moving in2 'adulthood' now... i knew uni wasnt 4 me- the thought of studying something at the beginning of the year- just 2 go BACK and revise?? i never understood it- i understand the study-test method, or coursework method! Ive always workd that way- i had NEVER revised for exams yet still never got less than a C for anything- 11 GCSE's 3 A-Levels...
SO off to work i went... (yeh a lot of stuff happend in this period, but irrelevant at this point)

Neways- i hav stumbled upon a career in the 'arts' [Image: smile.png] and its amazing how my life just ENABLED/S me to continue along this path. But where i hav ended up is FAAAAAR from where i started, lets just say, ive seen the other side of the path... i was ready to fuk with Grimoires and all sorts- i had mentally prepared and everything... it seemd the 'right' thing to do at the time, especially given the direction im heading in terms of a 'career'... I had evaluated the world as is, from a socially 'norm' point of view, and decided i had to make moral sacrifices in order to survive well here- or so i thought! Smile

BUT NOW [Image: smile.png] - wel i was awoken by a Luciferian- HIDDEN HAND... a real one that dwells in the confines of the earth, and is rarely seen on this stage of conscious reality. But what he said to me made sense- for the 1st time in my life!! (after goin 2 a catholic school i realised that there is no 'God' how they interpret, ive also never been sure y religions fight differences, instead of putting togetha all the similarities an seeing if there is a general message minus all the dissinfo...) Back to this Luciferian- how he described the story of giving Eve (garden of Eden) a CHOICE, resonated with me, it made so much sense- it woz logical in my opinion! He also described the 'problem' with Yahweh amongst other things. Although he could not impact on the Law of Confusion at the same time, he did make some comments that are easy to gain a derivative from. Anyways i gathered that his story must bare a slant of bias on his Soul Memory Complex's side as he relays it. So i satisfied my curiosity- i started research, and among many places, it has lead me here.

The REAL awakening came from coming across the Law of One, after many nights of researching the 'illuminati', the occult, channeling etc... i found it in a very very random way!! It lead me 2 understand the world, see negative provocations more, and helpd me to live by MY MORALS, i choose what is 'right' and 'wrong', although my conscience tells me after aswell! lool I also found the answer to my biggest problem- trigger emotions, im working on them constantly now! but ive found that u get the best opportunity to control ur ego, wen uve let it get outta hand [Image: smile.png] (if u understand, the opportunity to say 'sorry' and make amends, is a MASSIVE one, probably better than any achievement made by avoiding/suppressing those deemd 'negative' emotions)

And when i came across the Law of One- ive never felt so connected to an 'idea' or thesis in my life. It just resonated in an unbelievable way with me. The feeling was like- "YESSSSSS, THERE IS MEANING TO THE WORLD, I WAS CORRECT, s*** ISNT MEANT TO BE LIKE THIS!!) i was happy, more happy than ive probably ever been. I couldnt ignore it- that and my comp screen smashin wen i started 2 read it and other stange things!! Oh yeh- i gav my dad a copy 4 xmas just gone... and wel, he swears he put the book down nex 2 his bed- it is now GONE!! and now weird stuff wud happen in his room! I do find it amusing in my strange way!

**By the way, the Law of One hit me like a brick, as i was about to embark (unwillingly) on a STS path (although i didnt realise it to be that at the time). Its so hard to describe, but so amazing to feel, to kno that my guides or certain entities, even maybe myself, is/are watching over me, helping and guiding me. I know i hav a purpose/mission, and there was no way 'they' were going to let me get 2 caught up in the perceived reality of this world.

If uve taken the time out to read my post- thank you so much, it really is appreciated, time is precious. Id jus like to say that The Law of One is pretty much how i try and live my life- i work on me, everyday.

plz dont comment on my spelling- im very wel educted in terms of the schooling system in place, i just choose to write how i want, i hope u can all 'translate' easy enuff lol.

I found another forum b4, an it had great energy, but the energy has been wiped in the past few months, i can feel it. I think thats y i was sent here, that was like my 'trial' period. Each and every one of YOU, with you posts and well wishes/ positive thoughts contribute to my growth, so thank you. I dont hav enough thanks, thinking about this forum and the threads ive read make me want to cry with happiness, and im a mid-20s dude! lol

That is ME- Tza 3DP (3rd Density Positive)
Love, Light and Peace be with you.

PS- L/L Research- I owe so much to you. Thank you.

3DMonkey

Great story, Tza 3DP. Welcome.

You sound like you have experienced many of the same things as people here. It also sounds like you figured much of it out on your own.

I am very curious about this: "a real one that dwells in the confines of the earth, and is rarely seen on this stage of conscious reality". It sounds very interesting. I'd love to hear you expound your experience.
thanks for responding. I cant say that i have met the person, but that is what they claimed. I have no reason to disbelieve this.

But there are numerous 'cities' scattered throughout the earth, inside of it. So i am lead to believe anyways, but this rings true to me 4 sum reason, and also i kno of a few cities that used to b underground. And he lived in one of them. I may b rong however.

3DMonkey

Ah! Not the juicy story I hoped for Wink. Oh well, just the same,.... where is your current journey taking you spiritually these recent days?
Sori to disappoint :-P lol And its a weird one right now. Im stagnating as far as meditation goes for sum weird reason... basically i just dont do it, even tho everything in me is telling me 2 Sad but in terms of external catalyst, so much is happenin. But i feel im attracting more 'draining' people as i progress, whereas just b4 and thru 'waking up' the negative people around me seemd to disappear 4 woteva reasons. Now im either attracting those that i can teach/learn from, or those with there toes dipped into the STS path... its weird/hard to explain. Not many, only 4 or 5, but i have more frequent contact with a couple than i would like. An in one case, being loving and helping has got in in like 24/7 contact with one! Irony of life hey! I love it really! But dammmmn, I mean i love the person, and help daily or try to, but they r draining at times, or just to privvy 2 trigger emotions and acting off of them. But i'll always b Morals over Money, or anything else for that matter! So although i complain a little, i do appreciate the opportunities given, even if i cant c it now.

Meerie

(08-24-2011, 11:55 PM)Tza 3DP Wrote: [ -> ]Im stagnating as far as meditation goes for sum weird reason... basically i just dont do it, even tho everything in me is telling me 2 Sad but in terms of external catalyst, so much is happenin. But i feel im attracting more 'draining' people as i progress, whereas just b4 and thru 'waking up' the negative people around me seemd to disappear 4 woteva reasons. Now im either attracting those that i can teach/learn from, or those with there toes dipped into the STS path... its weird/hard to explain.
hehehe... that is just how I feel right now, too. Problems with meditating but lots of external catalyst. however I found out that sometimes you just have to put a "stop" to the draining energy sucking people. let them go drain somewhere else, but not me Tongue . And it feels good! it is important to protect the self .
Welcome to the forum!
by the way there is a "hidden Hand" thread on the "other resources channeled forum".

Thank you Meerie, gonna go check out that thread now, would b interesting to hear wot others thought of that.

And yeh, reading thru these forums, i think ive realised i need to put a stop to those people instead of trying to 'help' them. i can c the manipulation the try and hide so easily, i just think 'realllllyyyyyyy' lol I think i'll always try and help up 2 a point, that point being the one where it becomes clear that they dont WANT to 'change/wake up' yet, so i let them b, as hard as it is Sad

Quick question, when u drop the 'drainers' out, how do u feel? I kinda feel a little guilty that i didnt try more/harder, but try and think that if i did, maybe i wud slip into loosing my polarity, is that selfish?! loool

Meerie

Haha… you may also have a bit of helpers syndrome, don’t you?
The way I view it now, I am not responsible for anyone elses path or growth. And I do not like being proselytized, so I try not to proselytize others either.
With some people, talking is like being in front of a big black hole, once you pass event horizon you get sucked in and no turning back. They will not accept opinions differing from their own and they will push their agenda no matter what.
Eventually you have to make a choice (if you come to see that communication is always one-sided and it is always you who has to compromise and stuff)… is it worth my time?
Or do I prefer to spend time with folks that are on my wavelength, instead?
If that is selfish, then so be it. But as I said, I am not responsible for others, only for myself. And that includes protecting my self from energy vampires, for example.
It is easy on a forum like that (thank god there is “igno” lol) but in real life there is no igno button of course.
But IRL you can also say “thank you” and move on (except if maybe the energy sucker is your boss or your best client lol, then it might not be so easy)

There aren't really many around me who are on my wavelength, so I tend to keep to myself pretty much.
(08-25-2011, 09:40 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]There aren't really many around me who are on my wavelength, so I tend to keep to myself pretty much.
I know exactly what you mean. But, I still like having friends. Even ones not on my wavelength. It adds to the tapestry. Smile