Bring4th

Full Version: More Elenin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I have heard of Elenin before but never really got into does anyone know more about it.. Here is a recent video explaining it and the 2012 cycle change of course they go with the doom and gloom which we may see some of but not as bad as they make out.. Anyway let me know what you think.

And here is the weird NASA video that he was talking about that was sent out to all NASA employees..

Now I believe something will happen in 2012 and events will speed up in 2012 just like they have this year... I am not saying there will be a big catastrophe on December 2012 even Qu'o said there will no longer be an extinction level event like Ra saw coming back in the 80's because of the many who have and are awakening and are changing the consciousness of the planet... But I do hope there is something in 2012 that changes the structure of our society for good... I am not saying mega death I could never wish that upon and other self.. I just mean something that upsets and changes our society as it cannot continue the way it is with people being more interested in sports and entertainment and the latest break up than spirituality, the universe and all it encompasses.. As long as all these material objects and so called entertainment technologies exist their cannot be some kind of consciousness shift.. in my opinion they must go hand in hand... So I am hoping that there is something that upsets society such as a solar flare that disrupts all the power stations of the earth.. Because it is not until something drastic happens that the masses will begin to awaken from their sleep.. Something must happen that changes our society for good.. I believe there will be a massive conscious shift in 2012.. I believe it has already well and truly began though, just look at more and more people awakening every day people beginning to talk about liberty and freedom and again and love for others and standing up against tyrant governments.. I believe this is only the beginning and it is going to increase dramatically over the next year..

Anyway they are just my thoughts...

Love and Light

We are One
this resonated with me for this thread

(08-19-2011, 04:58 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]I believe... I believe... I believe...

Cool, but personally, I do not believe anything. We are One? No. When I am one then there is no need for thoughts and beliefs because oneness is oneness. While I am acting and thinking as a human being then I am separate, feel separate, and have separate thoughts. It is how it is.

I hope that does not sound facetious. What I am trying to say is that we are one in oneness 'behind' the illusory world, but in our human illusion we are separate and can have all the fun we want in seeing everything and each other as separate.

These kind of videos are either fun or scary depending upon your perspective. As to the "Weird NASA video"; what was weird? Just some American guy rambling on about how their huge company is 'family' (erm, no) and acting like what they think is true for the world (erm, a big no).

For every 'scientist' with amazing projections about the future there are a whole lot more who disagree. And they all have 'proof'. For every 'anti-scientist' with amazing projections about the future there are a whole lot more who disagree. And they all have 'proof'. What a fun game!

My advice? Live life, be good to others, and enjoy your time here. We were all born, and will all grow old and die just like everyone else. And we will take our stupid dreams with us. Just like everyone else.
Well, personally I love to see these kind of lectures. They really get my heart bumbing from excitement. Will see what's up with Elenin and all the stuff there are about it. I think this is extremely exciting and fun to watch!

http://vimeo.com/27240681
Seen this video yet? It's about the same subject basicly, telling that things will start to go down on 28. October. However, it does point out that the scenarios presented in the video are merely few out of all the possible futures, since it's impossible for anyone to predict perfectly. As I recall the date was just approximation too.

Brothers, enjoy the show!

3DMonkey

(08-19-2011, 06:30 AM)sticker_ninja Wrote: [ -> ]this resonated with me for this thread

hahahaha. Thank you for that. I was mesmerized. I couldn't stop trying to see what is inside this guy. What is in his head to give him the audacity to tell this to a group of people. And, what are the people thinking that in the room listening to it? Aaaaahhhhh. I'm a zombie now.
(08-19-2011, 08:48 AM)Xplosiw Wrote: [ -> ]Well, personally I love to see these kind of lectures. They really get my heart bumbing from excitement. Will see what's up with Elenin and all the stuff there are about it. I think this is extremely exciting and fun to watch! Brothers, enjoy the show!

Yay! Enjoy. And I say that without a trace of sarcasm. We can enjoy whatever we wish to, and in doing so we learn for ourselves, yes? I do hope none of my posts ever come across as telling others what to do, because I respect our choices to think long and hard or just dive in an be an idiot. It is all fun!
what happened on 17th, cuz that was two days ago. i think that guy is just preaching fear.
but it's always fun to see if there's an apocalypse. Tongue

I have a wide range of personal and group findings about this. This happens to be parallel to one of the findings. We should have a small solar system crossing with our own. Not too much mention in the media, but it surprises me when there is.
Someone mentioned that this looks like the winged annunaki symbol.

It looks like the "meteor" down in Peru. Have you ever seen such a slow meteor?
according to latest pictures, Elenin is "fading":
http://members.westnet.com.au/mmatti/sc.htm

http://sydneystargazers.com/2011/08/27/c...th-august/

but that is somewhat expected as per this video:

not really sure if this capacitor theory really resonates with me as truth or just somehow want it to resonate as truth, but it does ... I am definitely confused Smile

BTW, could also post few other "interesting" materials, but so far, that's the only video which somewhat resonates with me. The speculation about being a dwarf star is definitely false.
Hello,

Maybe I've missed to introduce myself with the first post above, and that's not really well-mannered. My name is Kaloyan and i'm born and live in Bulgaria. The Law of One ways are continuously changing my way of life since late 2009 and I am really thankful that the LOO information is presented and supported by the founders of this community and it's members.

Since I chose to write my first words in the forum on this elenin topic, I'd like to follow up briefly:The comet appears to be disintegrating/braking apart in the last 2-3 days as per the Sydney Star Gazers site: http://sydneystargazers.com/. This has happened in the past with another similar comet - the S4 in the 2000.

Wonder if the YOWUSA video (posted above) resonates with some other forum members. Their capacitor theory is somewhat reasonable and possible, but i cannot evaluate it as probable anymore. Would be really thankful if someone could share what their instinct says.

Kind Regards,
Kaloyan
Good video. I am excited to see what happens next. I don't for a minute believe it's Planet X considering Mr. Nassim Haramein already had satellite evidence from a few years back of a large planet sized object coming through our system and leaving without doing any harm. He said that it was the possible Planet X and I believed him because he's much more smarter then lot's of the other people on this little rock of love. I think it's a classic example of Red vrs. Blue....capture the flag scenario you see in all the video games. Cyan(ide) is blue and deadly to us but since it's a negatively charged satellite and NASA just recently told us citizens of Earth that there is a proton ring around our home then I think if that when the 2 meet it'll be some intergalactic sexual activity with bright lights and lots of potential for catalysts. Stay tuned, get in tune and be sure to fire up the old AM radio and bunny eared televisions set to the static channels. They digitized cable to cut us off from the black/white noise. It's all so complicated. Enjoy!

good article, thank you!

so far, the capacitor theory cannot be dismissed as the dimming behavior is sort of expected. Funny, now it came to a point that the mask has been put completely, now would Kachina decide to remove it's mask ...

Cheers!
this is interesting:
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/311009

but it doesn't make much sense. The latest video explains the positions of the planets and they just don't match ...

Raman

Has anybody come across with info about Elenin=Maldek's planetary logos (I know it sounds extreme and might not make sense but I find it very interesting).
How about Elenin=another comet? (wait, that would not be as entertaining)

Raman

how about you think you know=but you don't?
(09-01-2011, 08:26 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]how about you think you know=but you don't?
Nope, don't think I know and didn't say I did. I tend to agree with the most plausible and conventional knowledge for this particular spectacle which has been rather ordinary and conventionally explainable. Believe what you want.

Raman

No its not that dude. I posted a question and you had an already smart ass answer. If you did not hear about the topic, why to answer without thinking? If you read my post I do not believe either way, I just find it interesting.
(09-01-2011, 08:48 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]No its not that dude. I posted a question and you had an already smart a$$ answer. If you did not hear about the topic, why to answer without thinking? If you read my post I do not believe either way, I just find it interesting.
Don't get so worked up about my opinion and things will be better for you.

[Image: inconceivable.jpg]

Raman

(09-01-2011, 09:07 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2011, 08:48 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]No its not that dude. I posted a question and you had an already smart a$$ answer. If you did not hear about the topic, why to answer without thinking? If you read my post I do not believe either way, I just find it interesting.
Maybe I should mention....Calleman?.....

(09-01-2011, 09:27 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=2906&d=1314926181]
Cannot see image
(09-01-2011, 09:39 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2011, 09:07 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
Maybe I should mention....Calleman?.....
Great thing about that is it'll be over in a couple of months. Unless he decides to write another book...

Raman

Says Ra...
(09-01-2011, 09:39 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]Cannot see image

Fixed BigSmile
(09-01-2011, 09:39 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I should mention....Calleman?.....
the events are perfectly in line with the evolution of consciousness timeline. If the maths are correct, since this week (Aug 30), we are in the 6th day and that's the time for something new to be presented. The 6th night begins at Sep 19 and continues till Oct 8th. The final 7th day starts on Oct 9 (till the 28th), but my feeling is that we will not actually experience this 7th day as linear time - it will require us to move to a higher energy density realm.

Mr Pickle, this article you showed last night (gmt+2 here) is amazing. It's very interesting how the author perceives the out of phase energy which is possible to be unleashed at the time of the passing. And the image on the back of the 10 franc bill is shocking!
[Image: CH180.JPG]

What is very interesting is that the red orbit is not elenin - it's something, which is outside of the orbit of mars. Nothing, known to us is expected there on Sep 27 '11. Also the missing planet, which currently sits between Mars & Jupiter (where the asteroid belt is) - a thought pass through my mind - as Ra says, as part of the Harvest process, we, from the space/time will unite with those of the time/space.

Could it be that these two missing/unknown objects are waiting us in time/space?
[Image: chf100_8_back_horizontal.jpg]
This one trips me out. Replacing the evolution of monkey to man with a new period of evolution? Reboot?
Then I wonder about money itself, and the purpose behind the printing. Looking at the USA money it looks like it highlights capitalism and war, while it enforces slavery and debt.
all recent Swiss banknotes are quite informative: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banknotes_o...wiss_franc . I also found this, which has few good images: http://www.banknotes.com/ch.htm

the ruling bloodline is required to hint/provide real information by the higher self. It's no wonder this info is present and I am very glad that we are one of the few who realized it within our lifetimes Smile
Took some time to review the rest of the content at http://endgametime.wordpress.com/. Have to say that it's full of false and distorted facts.

The guy behind it appears to be seriously confused imo, unfortunately. By this, i'm not saying it's all false - there is what to learn from his writings, but there's too much distortion in it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14