Bring4th

Full Version: "free energy" through magnets?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could direct me to a "Free energy" device that runs through magnets. I have been interested in magnetic "free energy" for a while and now my moms friend has had her electricity shut off and doesn't have much money to even get food and now needs to try and get back electricity. So I thought that if I could find a cheapish "free energy" device(magnetic specifically because that kind of technology really resonates with me so does all of tesla's work) that is proven to work that I could put together and then try and get her(my moms friend) to install it. Which would really help my moms friend a lot. Also I am getting the feeling to set up a "free energy" device suddenly and no matter how far my mind wanders I find myself returning to this kind of information. The problem is that I haven't yet found specific details on how to put this kind of thing together. Which is why I am asking you guys for help finding "free energy" tech.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus

Also this thread could be used to detail and document your attempts at free energy technology.
I would also like free energy. Thank you.
Conifer, it's a very nice and genuine request you are making to try to help another. Unfortunately, if this sort of information were readily available to anyone, especially in some form which is easy to construct at home, none of us would be paying for energy right now. In fact, the world-wide energy crisis would not exist. This sort of information would be the biggest (public) scientific breakthrough pretty much ever and I don't suspect you'll have much luck with your search. But if you do, let us know, because I would also very much like free energy.
Que the conspiracy theorists...

3DMonkey

Spanish?
(08-26-2011, 09:00 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Spanish?
Que as in BBQ

3DMonkey

Cue? Tongue sorry, couldn't resist the opportunity.
(08-26-2011, 09:35 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Cue? Tongue sorry, couldn't resist the opportunity.
You got it. thanks.

Raman

(08-26-2011, 08:44 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Que the conspiracy theorists...

As per Ra, info?

3DMonkey

I know how to get free energy. It's called Time Before The 17th Century.
(08-26-2011, 09:51 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2011, 08:44 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Que the conspiracy theorists...

As per Ra, info?
No.

Zen are you being dismissive of "free energy"? Because the way I use it is the idea of tapping into a variety of huge energy sources. Like The Zero point field, or the massive amount of electricity in the air all around us. But mostly I am referring to tapping into the Zero point field which is an actuality not something to be scoffed at. It has been caculated that the energy in the space between two people 5 feet apart(I think it was 5 feet it might have been 3 but 5 feels more correct) is enough to boil the worlds oceans. So just think about how much energy there is in the whole universe. And if the universe does go on infinitely then there is an infinit amount of energy possible to tap into. And if one could make a receiver capable of tapping into it and then distribute that to everyone for free then it would be free energy(or in the way that the term is used if you could create a passive receiver that was capable of taking in the Zero Point Energy without using energy to draw it in then it would be free energy. So i just wrote all of that to better explain what I mean by "free energy" and because I got the energy from zenmaster's post that reminds me of skepticism,sarcasm, and disbelief. Also in several channelings the entity's being channeled imply that drawing energy from the zero point field is possible with current technology. Also just because something(current scientific thought) is thought to be true doesn't mean it is actually correct. I mean we are a child race we haven't even been here(our current technological level) 300 years and yet we have the arrogance to say that we know what the laws of physics are and that perpetual motion is impossible or that nothing can go beyond the speed of light. Well what if we just haven't done it yet. That is like saying the person you just met at the grocery store didn't exist until you met them. Just because there existence wasn't know before hand doesn't mean they didn't exist. That is all for now.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus

And what is wrong with conspiracy theory? Sometimes it is correct like 9/11 manufactured so we could go to war. Or the oil companies suppress technology that takes profit away from them. Those are proven facts(so I guess they aren't theory) and the devil(it is funny because in his pictures he looks really malevolent Smile ) J.P Morgan taking away funding from Tesla and keeping other investors from investing in his wireless transmission of electricity because he wanted to make profit and tesla wanted everyone to gain for free. There are a lot of "concpiracy theories" that actually make a lot of sense and in some cases have a lot of evidence to back them. Like the whole idea of the illuminati. I don't know if there is a group of people descended from atlantis who are running things but I do know that there exist the bilderberg group and that they are very suspicious and I don't get a good vibe from them. And that the very existence of The bilderberg group points towards the theory of the illuminati. And now completely of topic who watches Doctor who and who else is super stoked for the new episode Let's Kill Hitler? And who else absolutely loves the eleventh doctor. Smile?
(08-26-2011, 10:11 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]Zen are you being dismissive of "free energy"? Because the way I use it is the idea of tapping into a variety of huge energy sources.
A simple examination of the human condition reveals there is obviously 'free energy' (a variety). That's why it's compelling. Not only is it useful in practical matters, but it is allegory for spiritual transcendence and why 3D 'strives toward the light of 4D'. That and UFOs.
"The technology of which you, as a social complex, are so enamored at this time is but the birthing of the manipulation of the intelligent energy of the sub-Logos". Apparently, the separating (veiled) mindset prevents this discovery because the principles involved are not amenable to our euclidian/cartesian worldview. We have to do some re-learning first. Our epistemological/philosophical foundations are literally keeping us in a box - a universe that is a container of matter.
(08-26-2011, 10:31 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2011, 10:11 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]Zen are you being dismissive of "free energy"? Because the way I use it is the idea of tapping into a variety of huge energy sources.
A simple examination of the human condition reveals there is obviously 'free energy' (a variety). That's why it's compelling. Not only is it useful in practical matters, but it is allegory for spiritual transcendence and why 3D 'strives toward the light of 4D'. That and UFOs.
"The technology of which you, as a social complex, are so enamored at this time is but the birthing of the manipulation of the intelligent energy of the sub-Logos". Apparently, the separating (veiled) mindset prevents this discovery because the principles involved are not amenable to our euclidian/cartesian worldview. We have to do some re-learning first. Our epistemological/philosophical foundations are literally keeping us in a box - a universe that is a container of matter.
Do you think that the fact that this technology exists yet is kept a secret is a result of the societal mindset you talk about? In other words, are the reasons it is secret metaphysical instead of (or also) practical?

This question assumes that the Ra material concerning this is correct, which I am otherwise as incredulous about it as Don was.
Unfortunately I am not 100% sure what you are saying and as a consequence I can't start a discussion of the ideas presented. But from what I do understand I agree with you. So could you please elaborate. And if I Understand correctly what you are saying I think a discussion would be interesting. I think that you are saying that we need to either start over and try and build a worldview based on concepts that are presented in the Law of One. Or go through our current view and change the stuff that is seperationist(not a word I know) to something more unity like. And I love that quote because it implies that there is so much more to be discovered. And that the adventure is just beginning(from our point of view right now.)( We have been having an adventure for billions of years.)
(08-26-2011, 10:58 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]
Do you think that the fact that this technology exists yet is kept a secret is a result of the societal mindset you talk about? In other words, are the reasons it is secret metaphysical instead of (or also) practical?

This question assumes that the Ra material concerning this is correct, which I am otherwise as incredulous about it as Don was.
Setting aside the Ra Material's indications on the subject, society is asking a 'question' and getting the answers in mirror form. The technology or any tool is a reflection of the particular mindset. To attempt to create a free energy device to me is like what the alchemists were attempting to do by transmuting lead into gold, or finding the philosopher's stone or the prima materia. The secret is being kept from society due to non-acceptance of those aspects of the self. In other words, the principles on which 'free energy' are based are those aspects of self which are rejected. They must be (re)discovered by someone that is willing to 'go there'. If it is simply handed to society, it would be disastrous due to lack of preparation.

(08-26-2011, 11:16 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2011, 10:58 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]

Setting aside the Ra Material's indications on the subject, society is asking a 'question' and getting the answers in mirror form. The technology or any tool is a reflection of the particular mindset. To attempt to create a free energy device to me is like what the alchemists were attempting to do by transmuting lead into gold, or finding the philosopher's stone or the prima materia. The secret is being kept from society due to non-acceptance of those aspects of the self. In other words, the principles on which 'free energy' are based are those aspects of self which are rejected. They must be (re)discovered by someone that is willing to 'go there'. If it is simply handed to society, it would be disastrous due to lack of preparation.

Right, I understood fairly well what you meant without regard to Ra's words on the matter. I guess I was trying to put some metaphysical backing towards the drama that Ra describes regarding "free energy." Basically, why would the military have been able to gain access to this technology with regard to the metaphysical principles you describe? And Ra describes the reason for this technology being kept secret "so that the surprise may be retained"...would this simply be a "practical" reason with a larger metaphysical reason behind it?

It's merely curiosity, I don't expect there's an answer with real substance.
(08-26-2011, 11:33 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Right, I understood fairly well what you meant without regard to Ra's words on the matter. I guess I was trying to put some metaphysical backing towards the drama that Ra describes regarding "free energy." Basically, why would the military have been able to gain access to this technology with regard to the metaphysical principles you describe?
Because access would be controlled and compartmentalized, presumably. And if so, obviously by those that are doing that very well, perhaps with 4D-'STS' aid.

(08-26-2011, 11:33 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]And Ra describes the reason for this technology being kept secret "so that the surprise may be retained"...would this simply be a "practical" reason with a larger metaphysical reason behind it?
I see it as a practical reason, as with any control or warfare-use scenario. Although the buildup suggests preparation.

(08-26-2011, 11:33 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]It's merely curiosity, I don't expect there's an answer with real substance.
I can understand, the speculations tend to be so misinformed and 'greedy' or overly suspicious as to be counter productive and stifling. Hope and fear about the unknown prevent actual curiosity and learning about it.
(08-26-2011, 11:02 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]I think that you are saying that we need to either start over and try and build a worldview based on concepts that are presented in the Law of One. Or go through our current view and change the stuff that is seperationist(not a word I know) to something more unity like. And I love that quote because it implies that there is so much more to be discovered. And that the adventure is just beginning(from our point of view right now.)( We have been having an adventure for billions of years.)
Well, we don't need to do anything really. The idea is to discover 'infinity' on our own (left to our on devices) because that offers the most to creation. What we make of our 'experiential nexus' is a 'way', what is unique or 'earned' - "There is no experience which is not purchased by effort of some kind". Creating a novel way is like trailblazing or pioneering and makes for a more satisfying experience because you're not 'hitchhiking' as Ra said.

The concepts presented in the Law of One are 'built in'. So when we discover that we have infinity built in, we will discover principles that have always existed but just not recognized. Once the value of this process is appreciated, it is enabling and encourages a sense of sovereignty, a better idea of balance, and further discovery.

The 'seperationist' mindset is a useful tool - it's 'the veil'. One can always find balance using it with the aid of honesty. What some are confusing with non-duality in 4D is simply a more accessible time/space perspective. From the perspective of time (time/space), things are seen from whole to part. That is an integrating aspect of the psyche, as opposed to the differentiating role. For example, feeling and the intuition are time/space faculties - they allow one to see things emerging from the context of one's totality (which is mostly unconscious). Feeling actively, consciously and often instantaneously evaluates the appropriateness of something within that totality, and intuition sort of passively lets you know the association of from where something came and to where it is going within that totality.
Time/space, is also a feminine principle (time = yin, space = yang) and why a lot of new agers talk about feeling from 'the heart' and the feminine principle in general, in relation to 4D.

So what we are mistaking for 'non-duality' or unity is a view that offers a 'holistic' interpretation - we'd still have to understand what we're experiencing which is a learning process, just as it is in 3D. Non-duality, however, is that 6th density property where opposites are truly reconciled.

I'm thinking 3D to 4D, although a quantum jump as far as purpose, is sort of seamless with respect to experience - but not with respect to perspective. We still learn, perhaps with the advantage of more insight into the nature of things.
Conifer,

There are a few stumbling blocks, as I too have looked into free energy and things like it. First, if you are going to have any success, you HAVE to be good with all sorts of engineering and physics to really put together something truly functional.

To all of you that scoff, it is possible and i've seen it. I was out on business in Ontario and was doing business in a small town. Our contact had a brother who lived out in the woods a bit and we went out to see his place. He was completely off the grid. He used some sort of solar power in conjunction with his water system (for clean water), and got his electrical from rods buried deep into the ground that were hooked up to a bay of massive batteries. He was pulling a charge directly out of the earth that kept the battery bay constantly recharging through the system he had set up. The battery bay was large enough that he would never fully drain the batteries, so they were constantly 'on drip' just from the geomagnetic energy in the earth. So it is possible. I think the only bill he was paying was a cellphone and maybe satellite internet...

now as to HOW he did it??? no idea. I quit science after high school BigSmile
(08-27-2011, 01:37 AM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]Conifer,

There are a few stumbling blocks, as I too have looked into free energy and things like it. First, if you are going to have any success, you HAVE to be good with all sorts of engineering and physics to really put together something truly functional.

To all of you that scoff, it is possible and i've seen it. I was out on business in Ontario and was doing business in a small town. Our contact had a brother who lived out in the woods a bit and we went out to see his place. He was completely off the grid. He used some sort of solar power in conjunction with his water system (for clean water), and got his electrical from rods buried deep into the ground that were hooked up to a bay of massive batteries. He was pulling a charge directly out of the earth that kept the battery bay constantly recharging through the system he had set up. The battery bay was large enough that he would never fully drain the batteries, so they were constantly 'on drip' just from the geomagnetic energy in the earth. So it is possible. I think the only bill he was paying was a cellphone and maybe satellite internet...

now as to HOW he did it??? no idea. I quit science after high school BigSmile
He must have been a STS entity to not offer his free-energy creation to others. RollEyes

I'm thinking 3D to 4D, although a quantum jump as far as purpose, is sort of seamless with respect to experience - but not with respect to perspective. We still learn, perhaps with the advantage of more insight into the nature of things.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really resonate with the last little bit of your post zen. I have recently started to think thoughts that work well with what you said. Now to clarify a little bit do you mean by new perspective, 4d mindset like we suddenly no longer have the veil(at least not very much of it) and stuff slowly leaks over into our conscious mind and we start to remember a whole manner of stuff like,our past lives, existence outside of the physical body and other stuff like that?
Quote: He must have been a STS entity to not offer his free-energy creation to others. [Image: rolleyes.gif]

Oh he was willing to talk about it and share, I just didn't have the capacity to quite understand what he was talking about at the time. His small business that he runs is centered around the solar power/water system he was using, but I don't think he was able to commercialize the electrical system...
(08-27-2011, 01:54 AM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]Now to clarify a little bit do you mean by new perspective, 4d mindset like we suddenly no longer have the veil(at least not very much of it) and stuff slowly leaks over into our conscious mind and we start to remember a whole manner of stuff like,our past lives, existence outside of the physical body and other stuff like that?
Not sure how suddenly the veil goes away, but yes. That which reinforces it goes into potentiation. Also the physical brain plays a large role in interpreting how things are remembered and evaluated. I would imagine all experience would start becoming available, not so much as a procedural or declarative memory (i.e. vocational training), but in the form of perceived bias or distortions and wisdom. With the additional time/space view, merely being in the presence of another you see these things as their nature as well (as they reflect from your particular experience). We have glimpses of these abilities with the veil now.

Looks like you were about one month ahead of the scientists.

*cue the armchair psychologists* BigSmile

Rotating Magnetic Moments: Spin Pumping Effect Demonstrated for First Time

Quote:
Quote:ScienceDaily (Sep. 26, 2011) — Bochum's physicists led by Prof. Dr. Hartmut Zabel have demonstrated the spin pumping effect in magnetic layers for the first time experimentally.

Quote:Through their rotation of the magnetic moments, the so-called magnetic precession, single electrons can mutually influence each other's rotation (spin) through a non-magnetic intermediate layer.

Quote:Whether both tops rotate in the same or in the opposite direction, should have no impact on the number of rotations before they come to a stop. "But that's precisely what happens with magnetic spinning tops," as Bochum's research group confirmed in its experiments.

Quote:The precession of the magnetic moments in a ferromagnetic layer is "pumped" through the non-magnetic intermediate copper layer and absorbed by the second ferromagnetic layer. In other words, ferromagnetic layers, which do not interact with each other statically because the intermediate layer is too thick, are still able to "affect" each other dynamically through pumping and diffusion of spins from one layer to another.

Here are some other potential pieces of the puzzle:

(09 Dec 08) Neutron Researchers Discover Widely Sought Property In Magnetic Semiconductor
(25 May 09) Multiferroics: Making A Switch The Electric Way
(20 Mar 11) Spintronics: Enhancing the Magnetism
(14 Apr 11) Solar Power Without Solar Cells: A Hidden Magnetic Effect of Light Could Make It Possible
(25 Jul 11) Rare Coupling of Magnetic and Electric Properties in a Single Material
(31 Jul 11) Discovery of a New Magnetic Order
(03 Sep 11) Understanding Next-Generation Electronic Devices
My mum lives "off the grid" just with a solar panel and a battery. mind you she has to be careful to not waste energy because her setup isn't big, but its something. you should look into it..
Most of my family lives off the grid using solar panels and huge batteries on over 190 acres of land. So I am pretty much covered if I need to live off the grid for a while. Lol Smile I was looking for a way to help my mom's best friends family as at the time they had their electricity shut off. I don't know what is happening with them now, I think they got it back. But I am still interested in free energy instruments. it does seem like something is trying to stop my family from using their solar panel system. Like in 2008(I think) one of the branches of my family's house caught on fire and it was totally destroyed(a cool side affect is that since my uncle owns and operates a construction company and he is now building a "castle" or something that looks like it and is much bigger Smile) and then 1 or 2 months ago while my cousins and their pets were outside playing lighting struck the electrical systems and deystroyed most of it while missing all forms of life including trees which were taller then the systems location and all around it and crippling them but not ruining the chance at living up there. So it is like something is trying to get them off the mountain or send them a message or scare them or something.(no one has been I hurt in these accidents). Anyway I thank you for your suggestion.

-Conifer16-
Adonai Vasu Borragus

Oh and I mean bigger then there old house. And when I say branches I mean of my family not actual branches Smile. My grandmothers generation is made of three siblings then She had three children, two of which had three more and one had four. And then there is my grandmothers brother and sister, the brother had 3 or 4 children and her sister had 1 who then had two while the brothers children each went off and had even more children. And this land we live on is opperated under a trust which was developed for a much smaller family and this is now causing political tension and has created a split in the family between my grandmothers direct descendants and her brother and sisters direct descendants, but the children are showing our true unity and peaceful outlook by agreeing to, when we reach the age where we can vote(I am already there) to swing power in a way that will generate more options for peace and when old enough for serving on the board getting elected and changing it from within and bringing peace back into the family which hasn't been here for as long as the children have been around(16 years(I am the oldest child of them all) and we envision it being a place where people can come to meditate and relax surrounded by nature(it is an hour from the nearest town). I don't know why but I feel like putting more of myself out here right now. Odd as I wouldn't normally feel so open.
Information on free energy devices seems to be increasingly published. Regardless of how much or how little it might be perceived or tried or replicated or not. I've been meaning to study this free e-book. There are actually plenty of other resources on the web to explore. This book is wide ranging and remarkable in extent.

"This is Version 19.0 of a large eBook of some 2,300 pages, with a file size of about 34 Mb....."
http://www.free-energy-info.com/PJKBook.html

As to piecing "the veil"-- I believe this is in the eye of the beholder and within the range of perceptions sought for.
There's a documentary series, named "Energy form the Vacuum", where they show (not so sure if also explain) this kind of things.

has anyone ever tried to built one of those?
(10-02-2011, 04:29 AM)_X7 Wrote: [ -> ]Information on free energy devices seems to be increasingly published. Regardless of how much or how little it might be perceived or tried or replicated or not. I've been meaning to study this free e-book. There are actually plenty of other resources on the web to explore. This book is wide ranging and remarkable in extent.

"This is Version 19.0 of a large eBook of some 2,300 pages, with a file size of about 34 Mb....."
http://www.free-energy-info.com/PJKBook.html

As to piecing "the veil"-- I believe this is in the eye of the beholder and within the range of perceptions sought for.

Ow. My head. I have read up to page 67, and already my brain is needing rest. Smile also can everyone else see all the images? Because a large amount of the images are blank white for me. I am on an iPod so I don't know if that changes anything. Anyway thank you for providing this resource. It already looks really helpfull Smile.

-Conifer16-
Adonai Vasu Borragus
Pages: 1 2