Bring4th

Full Version: The earth changes are increasing just look at the size of Irene from space!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There have been an overwhelming amount of events such as hurricane Irene all over the earth throughout this year floods, earthquakes, extreme storms, Hurricanes, Tsunamis, fish and bird kills... Just like Q'uo said we are no longer going to have a global catastrophe like Ra believed when viewing the vortexes from that point in time, Q'uo nows says that we are going to see a large number of small catastrophes between now and the end of 2012.. Because the massive awakening has changed the conscouisness of the planet and a global catastrophe is no longer needed.. Anyway thought you would enjoy this video it is a vision of Hurricane Irene from space and it is massive!!

[video=youtube]ww.youtube.com/watch?v=NiejvDFB5dI[/video]

We must pray and send love and light to those who will affected..
Jeebus, that is insane!!
(08-28-2011, 06:52 AM)Nyu Wrote: [ -> ]Jeebus, that is insane!!
I know its like something out of a movie!
How ignorant am I, I didn't even know anything about it, so I just looked and its about to hit NYC. Correct me if I'm wrong but its very rare for them to go that far north isn't it, or is it just because of the sheer size that its being felt so far up?
(08-28-2011, 07:13 AM)Nyu Wrote: [ -> ]How ignorant am I, I didn't even know anything about it, so I just looked and its about to hit NYC. Correct me if I'm wrong but its very rare for them to go that far north isn't it, or is it just because of the sheer size that its being felt so far up?
No it is very very rare to have a hurricane over New York, the threat is quiet large as NYC is basically an island and will be threatened by raised water levels
Holy $#!&* Manhattan and Long Island -

http://m.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/aug/2...pe=article
It's 520 miles wide, so could fit inside the state of Texas.
I live in southern new jersey, irene wasnt devasting for us. i was looking forward to more action though. the energy is amazing these days and i totally feel the change which is upon us!!
yeah it's exciting although we all wish noone gets hurt! but i was watching Irene on TV for hours for some reason.
I agree that could be why it's big. But I can't rule out the effect
of my expectations coloring what I see. For example, If I'm sure
the sun is supposed to come up, and I enjoy watching it rise, I'll
be seen on my porch early in the morning - waiting.

Similarily, If I'm sure that this is storms are supposed to ravage
the earth, I'll be looking for it everywhere. I'm not saying it isn't
possible, but without taking a real look at history we can't be sure
this isn't standard to changing earth cycles - and it could be 90%
us looking for it.