Bring4th

Full Version: Hello my fellow friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm so excited that this wonderful community is growing so fast. I know about Law of One for quite some time but just few months ago I finally managed to ground the airplane that lost it's engines in the awakening storm Smile
I'm 25, from Czech republic, currently working as financial markets trader. I was always hard science person, raised in no particular religion, never believed in astral planes or afterlife and to my present amazement how ignorant I was, I did not think that God exists. So you can imagine the journey of awakening BigSmile
When I was looking for the 2012 answer which troubled me, I came across Edgar Cayce and just then realized that things that I never imagined from scientific point of view maybe are possible, like afterlife or telephatic connection. And after many many hours of reading and researching I found out David Wilcock and then LOO, which I consider as true gift from heaven Smile

Now I'm re-reading the books and in every session pieces fit much better together. I am trying to balance energy centers but it's a long run. Now in meditations when I think about certain important subject to me I hear in the room some sounds of cracking window and plastic bottle,sometimes it's subtle and sometimes it really surprises me, it's correlated to those thoughts, it happened so many times that I'm more than sure of it and I'm really curious who is talking, my Higher Self, Infinite One or just energy expansion? still beatiful mystery for me :-) I would like to have some more deeper meditative state or OBE experience.
I am also very interested in applications of science that Ra and Quo brought us, like idea of Integratron or using of Pyramids, and free energy, of course. I'm looking forward meeting you all here in forum and discussing all sort of things Smile

Welcome! I'm glad you have joined us.

Meerie

hello Nathan, I like your dolphin avatar! welcome to the forum. I saw you live in Prague, what a great place to be. Are you also interested in your city's alchemical past?
Welcome to all your new friends, Nathan. Expect to have fun while here. Cool
Thank you for warm welcoming :-)
Meerie, that's great you're somewhat closer, I feel a bit lost in Europe, most people here come from US as I see seeker connector map. I agree that Prague is great city to live in, those cute old town parts with small streets, sometimes it looks like fairytale, but I didn't have the opportunity to study it's alchemichal past yet. I guess it could be very interesting field of study, esoteric mysteries of Prague

Meerie

(08-31-2011, 11:01 AM)Nathan Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for warm welcoming :-)
Meerie, that's great you're somewhat closer, I feel a bit lost in Europe, most people here come from US as I see seeker connector map. I agree that Prague is great city to live in, those cute old town parts with small streets, sometimes it looks like fairytale, but I didn't have the opportunity to study it's alchemichal past yet. I guess it could be very interesting field of study, esoteric mysteries of Prague
I can relate to that, everyone is so far away. Maybe one day we can do homecoming in Europe Smile

Hey, welcome Smile

I love Prague, try and go 2/3 times a year... its a wonderful place to b, but u can tell it has very sinister places, espescially in some of the underground places. But a beautiful city Smile

I wanted to say congrats in awakening, and i kno of a few people in prague that r starting to 'wake up' or look like they r... is it a movement u can c starting to happen, or r u still pretty much 'alone' in terms of ur thoughts and The LOO?
Well, I think people are awakening, I see it here in young people especially, very curious and open minded, so in terms of thoughts of love and light, there is definitely movement. What I meant was more about there are very few who know about L/L work and the material that is available. And at least it was for me, huge step when I found Law of One books, that brought me feeling of knowing, instead of believing.