Bring4th

Full Version: Has Harvest begun? Inelia Benz says so.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Don't like to stir the current excitement but Inelia Benz has posted a report that
Quote:[w]hat we are experiencing now, this week [29th Aug 2011], the presence of fear, darkness, war, famine, suffering, and sleepers, is the "shadow" of the previous reality. [...]
In the next 3 generations, the sleepers and their masters will leave our planet as they live out their lives, and will not be able to return. What happens during those years, is up to us.

Don't know of any other source corroborating this, though.

---

If you haven't seen it -- Bill Ryan of Project Avalon has published an interview with her.

All I can say about Inelia is that I admire her playful approach. And her beautiful voice that opens my heart Smile
However, any woman with a similar voice can do that.
I interpret that quote as saying that all of the sh*t going on around us is the last big rush of the old craziness. Now those "sleepers" and "masters" will, over 3 generations, have to fish or cut bait because they won't return for another go-around.

I accept it as a real possibility.
I haven't seen any other corroboration, either. I like to think that the harvest will come after some kind of mass awakening--something that will allow millions of people to start questioning their reality and their place in the world. Perhaps '2012' will be the catalyst for this change. We may note the many demonstrations and outcries throughout the world taking place now. The election next year I think will be quite important, too, as Americans are beginning to demand a different emphasis from their leaders.

I've seen the interview by Bill Ryan; she is a very engaging speaker.

I just saw it, and you're right.
I find this lady a bit of a paradox. Humour me while I share the questions that surface...

Do you think that Jesus, Buddha or Krishna, incarnations of fourth density (unconditional love, Christ Consciousness), if incarnated today, would charge for their teachings? :¬)

Inelia claims to be pure source, an entity manifest without the soul. For this to be the case, she must operate outside of our entire octave, beyond 6D. A pure source incarnation. Could you imagine the connection, the wisdom, the love?

Yet she charges $99 dollars for an 'ascension course'.

What does this do? It holds critical information, absolutely pivotal for this time in Earth's cycle, away from a large percentage of people. Apparently, she only used to teach privately, off the radar, and went public recently. Counter-intuitive?

That doesn't resonate. Does this sound like actions from a being so connected to Source that they can hold a two way conversation?

Would a being of true unconditional love, not just two densities above Jesus, but even the octave itself, expect something in return for their teachings?

A being of such magnitude would find third density manifestation akin to putty, and would understand, at the core, that when following one's passion/mission, the universe will unconditionally support them, without doing so at the expense of another. Even third density entities can learn this lesson. This is a critical point; the universe yields help to those that offer it. It's cosmic law.

Why work privately with a select few for most of their incarnation, witholding evolutionary related information from the masses. Why would helping others be conditional?

From scanning her website, although there is some inspirational and helpful content, her offerings do not appear to be anything new, rather, repetitions from various sources.

Something to ponder, fellow Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow :¬)

Much love.

Edit: To repeat, these are personal questions that ring in my mind when reading her website. I am in no way trying to debunk her :¬)
I see no problem with her charging money. In this 3d world we require food and drink in order to survive. These things are not free nor are they easy to magically manifest from thin air. One of the key rules of this reality is the fact that many have died to get where we are today and those lives were worth there weight in gold. This translates to the need for some form of currency exchange otherwise chaos wouldn't be able to stay in check. If every enlightened gifted person was so kind enough to donate there time free of charge they would become overwhelmed by the needy, harassed by the negative elite and never given a moment of peace until they turn themselves in to be nailed to a cross in order to escape. This is a melting pot of galactic energies and life forms. You think we humans are the answer to everything? We are but the middle men, the barterers, interpreters for galactic exchanges of credit. Many forms of this credit have reached peak and new forms are being created/resurrected. Cash rules everything around me green $$ bills ya'll.

I watched the interview and it was nice to hear her stories. As far as harvest is concerned. I am reminded of my time growing marijuana. The most useful form of growing a crop with current technologies was a perpetual harvest. This allowed a little bit to be harvested every week so freshness of said crop was always maintained to the highest quality. Now many will not like this example because of the drug reference but know that marijuana is a sexual plant with males and females and like coral reefs (Reefer Madness) the males will explode at a time of ripeness in the hopes to pollinate a female. Now we as humans have made this process almost scientifically spiritual. We create clones, we cross pollinate dominate strains. This is done to all crops like corn, rice and the likes. Humans are also a crop. We are all beings of energy and when we lose our incarnated forms (bodies) our energies get harvested, recycled, reused, lost, found and who knows what.

Lately I've been focusing on the tiny micro sized life forms.....walking miles attempting to not step on an ant. Step on a crack break your mothers back. Who knows what life forms your family may have reincarnated as. Even if you don't believe in reincarnation you must respect that there are many that do. Proving them wrong would be the work of the negative elite. We also contain the negative elite and it's up to you as a person to keep that in check. It is a game of chess and every move puts something in check. Pawns are just as useful as the Queen/King.

Lots to think about....our media and fear mongering machine is in overdrive. They've been pushing this 2012 date for far too long and feel that if they don't make something happen all will end. Then again it may be just the start of some terribly bad joke on them. Knock, Knock! Who's there? Orange. Orange who? Wait I meant Blue.....lets start over.

Dear Namaste -- and others that have noted the very same thing:

Have you guys seen this text on her website:

http://ascension101.com/en/ascension-course.html

Inelia Wrote:No lightworker who is going to do this course will go without it. So, if your situation is that you cannot afford to buy this course, write us an email describing your circumstances for your copy.

This seems to me to be a very balanced approach -- charge a reasonable price for those who have the money to spare, but yet still offer it for free for those who cannot afford the price of the course. She gets the material 3D support to help her continue her work from those who have the extra to share -- and yet nobody goes without the information she is offering. All it takes is the effort of writing an email.

I am personally opposed to charging for any spiritual information, period. However Inelia is at least offering a free option for those who cannot afford it -- which is a far cry from many others out there. Indeed, given the high prices for virtually all of the Bashar information that is charged -- I am perplexed why one of his supporters would feel this way about Inelia. Perhaps there is a distinction that I am missing?

i think if her info was that pivotal for every person she should give it for free, unless it requires her to give it personally or something that costs to produce. but it probably isn't necessary for everyone. if we all have the power to access our necessary stuff we don't need her's.
Quote:i think if her info was that pivotal for every person she should give it for free, unless it requires her to give it personally or something that costs to produce. but it probably...

Very good point - the relevancy to others is an important factor.

Hey I just noticed another quote on the same page. I like that she is not over-elevating its importance.

Inelia Wrote:This is not the only ascension course on the internet, and it doesnt pretend to be more effective than other courses, although we believe it is...

(09-05-2011, 05:22 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think that Jesus, Buddha or Krishna, incarnations of fourth density (unconditional love, Christ Consciousness), if incarnated today, would charge for their teachings? :¬)

Quote:No lightworker who is going to do this course will go without it. So, if your situation is that you cannot afford to buy this course, write us an email describing your circumstances for your copy.

Statement at her Product page

Yes, most of her tips and methods are not unique.
As far as her harvest report is concerned, she herself admits in various interviews that she usually does not get to know any 3D-results of her astral work directly but only through synchronicities afterwards. So it may very well be that the information she gives is no more reliable than any other channelled information.

As long as the veil adorns us we cannot know for sure anyway so let's love and enjoy the ever more thrilling 3D-circus show.
Regarding charging for spiritual information, I think this case is different from the rest, which is why I referenced Jesus, Buddha and Krishna, who are 4D (Christ Consciousness). This was the point - they were grand teachers by example, operating through the veil, with crystallised, balanced, radiating energy rays. None of them expected anything in return, and acted very differently from evolving 3D entities, who grapple with understanding Cosmic law and do not manifest unconditional love (support) from the Cosmos/Creator so easily. One would expect a being which surpasses the octave to have at least these same characteristics, which are a true reflection/radiance of the Creator.

She also claims she had the option to opt out of this life presented to her, yet she decided to stay on and fulfill her pre-determined role until 2017.

Someone this in tune needs to charge people to share their information? Really? :¬)

Thanks for sharing your views :¬)

P.S. Offering the ability to donate if you found the information useful is another option. This is what many ascending 3D people do, which to me, offers more unconditional love (offering of one's service with no expectation of return) than a flat charge open to a few exceptions.
I worked for a small software company that developed a unique and elegant business solution. I suggested giving it away to the first x customers, in order to get some early positive reactions. The CEO said that if we gave it away, they would say thank you and not even try it out, much less trust their business to it.

So I am not against charging something to cover costs AND establish a value, especially while offering to bend the policy for someone who writes a compelling story. This doesn't mean I endorse her though, I'm just sharing a perspective.
I've asked a set of questions and am hoping to get an answer (fingers crossed):
Quote:I would be really grateful if you could explain the nature of the "splitting"

1. If we are reading and experiencing this, are we on the Earth of Light?
2. We are still meeting all the people, who we used to meet before - are they all with us too, experiencing, here as well there? Or we are just going to meet and interact with hollow bodies who's souls are not with us anymore?
3. Do we, ourselves, also have a conscious manifestation on the dark Earth? Do we experience there too?

In general, when speaking of parallel timelines, I could not really comprehend how this infinite number of timelines really works:
4. Are the timelines being created/branched when we consciously call/look for them or they are all there and have always been?
5. Do they all actually contribute to the oneness' enrichment through the selves and the higher self?

Hope that you would find value to respond on these questions. Thank you for the faith!

Thank you for the reference to Inelia!

a fun fact is that the "splitting", as presented has happened exactly at the end of the 5th Night and at the edge of the 6th day, which we now experience (if the dates of the Mayan calendar conversion are correct).

and the time of my posting is Today, 01:01 AM

AMAZING!
(09-05-2011, 12:46 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]I interpret that quote as saying that all of the sh*t going on around us is the last big rush of the old craziness. Now those "sleepers" and "masters" will, over 3 generations, have to fish or cut bait because they won't return for another go-around.

I accept it as a real possibility.
No ones going anywere,As We all work towards being one with Our creator and co-creators.The harvest is about being introduced to new densitys that reside on this Planet Earth.At times one may be asked to visit other solar systems and then make a return to help better ourselfs,With our co-creators.

When we leave this planetry system,It will be together and on mass with the very craft that are needed to nail other Worlds that are 3rd density via a mass awakening off ufo activaty.They will come in slowly untill they are needed on mass to biuld the nessary cubes/tetrahedrons to leave this Planet,All fifteen million souls over the next 100 years is the desired awakening for now.For every body to achieve all levels off 4th density over three generations is impossible.

We should be saying it will take a cycle off 40,000 years to experiance 4th and sub octaves to the 5th densistys.The cycle after the next,The 5th octave,shall last another 50,000 years.So if We look forward 40,000 years as Man in the 3rd nexus,We have a never ending future that will last a hell off alot longer than three generations to recieve the awakening off 4th density.

In ther next three generations We will experiance being moved to other Worlds,This is maybe the awakening she is refering to.
This is a link to a recording of a Teleconference with Inelia and Lucia made on Sept 3, after the blog was published:
http://instantteleseminar.com/?eventID=21408375

Maybe not everyone seen it, although it's accessible from the ascension101 site.
Just got a response from Inelia and I'm very grateful for it. Here are the questions that were asked:
(09-15-2011, 06:01 PM)knaumov Wrote: [ -> ]1. If we are reading and experiencing this, are we on the Earth of Light?
2. We are still meeting all the people, who we used to meet before - are they all with us too, experiencing, here as well there? Or we are just going to meet and interact with hollow bodies who's souls are not with us anymore?
3. Do we, ourselves, also have a conscious manifestation on the dark Earth? Do we experience there too?

In general, when speaking of parallel timelines, I could not really comprehend how this infinite number of timelines really works:
4. Are the timelines being created/branched when we consciously call/look for them or they are all there and have always been?
5. Do they all actually contribute to the oneness' enrichment through the selves and the higher self?

The answers are:
Quote:1. If you want to be, yes.
2. The movement of souls will take years, as those people who want to continue having a "heavy" life experience to aid them in their evolution live out their natural lives, they will then reincarnate elsewhere.
3. Not that I can see. No point, they don't need any "volunteers".
4. They are always there.
5. Yes, they all have the same higher self.

This opened an amazing insight on the harvest process for me, and I'd like to share and hopefully discuss with you:

From this point on, those who seek higher and higher levels of energy will be given the chance to experience them - here on Earth and in our own bodies. For each of us, this process of intensification will continue up to the point that the seeking will cease, due to a natural limit reached by the self. That point would be different for each of us, and once we find "our place" we will be forming collectives with those at our level and continue to experience this new formed reality, yet here and in our bodies.
At the same time, others will continue seeking and will be moving towards the 4th density levels and eventually reach them. Again in the same body/mind/spirit complex form as we are all now.

Could this really be the way how the harvest process works? It sounds so natural, liberating and simple ... Basically, this is what Ra told us, but it's just now that I'm starting to understand what it means and how it really works. There is nothing complicated and supernatural about this process - I easily see it happening. Especially since the ingredient "vote" is so strong:
Quote:Learn the rules. And the first, and most important rule to learn, is that whatever happens on the planet, or in your life, cannot happen if you do not agree with it. And everything that happens, happens because you either agree with it, or do not cast a vote.

Since this split has happened, I find it much more feasible that we can really be doing it. We can now start consciously and responsibly creating our desired realities and it's only us the limit. But we are not alone, we are together (if we so wish it, of course). TPTB is really no more (I really feel it), so the lesson of the 9th wave, the one of the conscious co-creation can take full-scale place.

What do you think?
D'accord, knaumov Smile.

I, too, see it quite compatible with Ra's statements, even more so in light of Q'uo's clarification of the harvest process:
Q'uo Wrote:...[F]ourth-density Earth shall more and more become populated by those from third-density Earth who have graduated in a positive sense and wish to move on. It will be a long time before entities who are inhabiting third density will be able to see entities of fourth density

So, perhaps, this 'split of the world' is the trigger for harvest and at the same time co-creating on a conscious level as well as cleansing becomes ever easier to those on the STO-path.

The only point, I'm at odds with Inelia is whether it is already fixed who stays on in the 'old' world. (She mentions 60% of the current population).

Be that as it may, why not -- if only hypothetically as an experiment -- assume this 'split' has occurred and manifesting as well as overcoming all the barriers against LOVE within us is a magnitude easier now? If the theory is true we will soon notice, if it isn't our attitude is still as STO as it could be!

Just listened to the Teleconference between Inela and Lucia. Thank you for mentioning, knaumov!
The guy with the accent who called in at 1:07h, reported that now, for the first time in his life he could speak freely, without constraint, without fear of showing his feelings was a kind of trigger to me.
This is the NEW PARADIGM -- now is the time to just BE, the new age of inner freedom, of letting BE Smile
It may take some time meditating my inner barriers away, though.
(09-19-2011, 08:20 PM)ƒ❤losopher Wrote: [ -> ]The only point, I'm at odds with Inelia is whether it is already fixed who stays on in the 'old' world. (She mentions 60% of the current population).

First of all, the 60% was stated by Lucia, not Inelia. Inelia seemed to agree/accept this statement, but that's different. I, myself read these percentage statement as "a bit more than the half of the humanity is not in seek of Love, while a little less than the half wants more Love, and that's GREAT!".

Following what Inelia says, it's not that it's fixed. It's just that those about 60% have no interest to expirience the intensification drill further. It should be safe to assume that once a desire for intensification is present in an entity, it will be given this chance to start doing it. They would probably be joining new collective branches which will start their own paths. Assumably, the bigger such group is, the better chance they will have to progress. Unfortunetely, this initial split will make it very difficult for the sleepers to awake as the environmnet will no longer be inclined thorwards awakaning, but the oposite, torwards deepening of the sleep. That however is probably not a big issue though, as the sleepers were constantly declining the calls of Love for so long, that it's highly improbable for them to start seeking the Love after so long. I may be wrong, but that seems like a reasonable understanding for now.

There is one more aspect of the process, which is important. That is that the time taking to pass through the intensification would be different for the different individuals. We are likely to all be allowed to pass through our own paths with the proper acceleration we'd like/can handle. That means stepping up, taking time to adjust, and then move one once ready to go further.

If that really is the process (quite likely), I find it to be a very tollerant way for the harvest to happen. It seems so divine Smile
(09-20-2011, 05:17 AM)knaumov Wrote: [ -> ]It's just that those about 60% have no interest to expirience the intensification drill further. It should be safe to assume that once a desire for intensification is present in an entity, it will be given this chance to start doing it.

Can you tell what you mean by intensification, and intensification drill? Thanks.
Firstly, I'm not writing this as someone who even thinks to know it. It's just that I've developed this understanding just in the last few days and for now, it seems very real and true from my standpoint. Maybe it is, maybe it's not.
Starting from the standpoint written in post #16 above. Basically, the harvest as explained by Ra is a process of Intensification - gradual increase of the amount of Love/Light, until the point that an entity cannot handle more. Like if it's a big stairway, and every next step has more Love/Light than the previous. At some point, there'll be too much energy to handle comfortably and the entity would eventually stop climbing or even want to step a stair back.

What I mean by "intensification drill" is the process of the climbing. It seems to me that everyone was given the option whether to take the stairway route and test themselves for how much can they take or not take it and stay where they are. Those who seek higher levels are moving in, while those who don't "care" (seemingly) are not going to be bothered at all.

Why would anyone want to give-up, you may ask. Well, in order to handle even greater amount of energy, we need to be rising our own vibrations first, and only then we can start moving through the intensification process further. While the level of personal vibrations can be increased up to a point by just being a good person, from that point on, we need to work on this more consciously - energy center/flow balancing, meditation, exploration. Those are all activities which you either want/would do or not. If you are pre-disposed that there’s no such thing as soul, or energy or vibrations, and all there is, are the things that can be touched (as many people I know are), then what’s the point for them to start the intensification process at all. This is what I’m calling the “intensification drill”.
That makes sense Knaumov. So, as we go on in this intensification, it reasons that it becomes harder or more challenging. But for some, they say it becomes easier.

Well, some things like emotional responses are much easier. But handling the intensity does become harder. It takes a deal of intenstinal fortitude to face yourself.
I don't want to be afraid of my self. Done so many mistakes for the last years and learned to get over it and not blame my self for acting foolish and inappropriate and sometimes hurting people (even close ones). It used to bug me a lot and I was having hard times, but thanks to the LOO I'm definitely more acceptive of the imperfections within me. I just watch out not to repeat the same pattern of behavior as in previous similar situations. Have what to learn, but at least I got better at forgiving myself easier and not blame to depression.

I now also realize that the Higher Self is my extremely advanced STS version, so I'm not afraid from him or the STS path. I am thankful that I have the chance not to have to be/deal with the STS side of the evolution in this harsh world.

What is left to be of higher difficulty, is IF as part of the process, we will be merging with the selves from other parallel time-lines and incarnations - I mean like to re-integrate all our 3rd density versions from this and past incarnations (I have no idea if that's on the line or not, but sounds like fun). Still, the experience I've gained with absolving my own mistakes will help me to accept my self if this is to happen.

Another hard thing would be the separation process with some of the close ones. Those staying at the lower levels of light would need to be left behind with sorrow. Those progressing further have to be wished god speed.

Definitely fun times are coming.
(09-20-2011, 05:17 AM)knaumov Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2011, 08:20 PM)ƒ❤losopher Wrote: [ -> ]The only point, I'm at odds with Inelia is whether it is already fixed who stays on in the 'old' world. (She mentions 60% of the current population).

First of all, the 60% was stated by Lucia, not Inelia. Inelia seemed to agree/accept this statement, but that's different. I, myself read these percentage statement as "a bit more than the half of the humanity is not in seek of Love, while a little less than the half wants more Love, and that's GREAT!".

Following what Inelia says, it's not that it's fixed. It's just that those about 60% have no interest to expirience the intensification drill further. It should be safe to assume that once a desire for intensification is present in an entity, it will be given this chance to start doing it.

Oh, you're right, it was Lucia. Still I get the impression that Inelia thinks that it is fixed. She says that there are those who have unconsciously decided positively but are still unaware and in the Blog-post she says, 'An agreement was struck roughly a year ago, about what happens with those who did not wake up enough to make a choice... The population was informed, and if an individual decides to ignore that information, it means they do not want to know. It means someone else can make a decision for them. [=STS-entities]'

If that is true it would mean harvest was brought in between 22nd and 28th of August 2011. Accounts are going to be settled after incarnation's end.

Nevertheless, 40 per cent (= ~2.8 billion) surely is impressive. It's just the question how big the 'netto-transfer' share is with all the wanderers and 4D-activateds incarnated.

(09-19-2011, 08:20 PM)ƒ❤losopher Wrote: [ -> ]cleansing becomes ever easier to those on the STO-path.

(09-20-2011, 05:17 AM)knaumov Wrote: [ -> ]We are likely to all be allowed to pass through our own paths with the proper acceleration we'd like/can handle. That means stepping up, taking time to adjust, and then move one once ready to go further.

Yes, so it seems to me too. Using 3D-catalysts to the utmost till our incarnation ends.

Whatever -- we'll notice sooner or later. Until then -- happy vibe-raising Angel
(09-20-2011, 05:35 PM)ƒ❤losopher Wrote: [ -> ]It means someone else can make a decision for them. [=STS-entities]'

Basically yes, with a minor clarification that the STS entities who actually decided on their behalf are their own Higher (STS) Selves themself.

Though, the decision is to leave them in the hands of the Earth's STS entities (the bloodlines), as it is their assigned duty to nurture and grow the Earth's 3d souls, till they reach a point of conscious seeking of higher density experience ...

It is as it is. Huge opportunities for those who seek, and 40% is quite impressive portion of (potential) seekers! Just think of how few Ra projected at the time of the sessions ... Nonetheless, much less will reach the 4th density sub-octave, but still, it will be miracules times for everyone. And the net percentage will have close to 0 impact if you exclude the Wanderers and the specials incarnations. They are a couple of millions, but that's nothing compared to the billions.

Also, I would assume that the majority of these 40% are only pre-disposed of seeking, but not active seekers yet - they still need to initiate conscious seeking. It seems like there will be proper catalysts manifesting for them, so they can consciously awaken. Either way, I can only speculate from my limited & veiled standpoint ...
(09-20-2011, 06:04 PM)knaumov Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2011, 05:35 PM)ƒ❤losopher Wrote: [ -> ]It means someone else can make a decision for them. [=STS-entities]'

Basically yes, with a minor clarification that the STS entities who actually decided on their behalf are their own Higher (STS) Selves themself.

Though, the decision is to leave them in the hands of the Earth's STS entities (the bloodlines), as it is their assigned duty to nurture and grow the Earth's 3d souls, till they reach a point of conscious seeking of higher density experience ...

Did you mean that when writing 'I now also realize that the Higher Self is my extremely advanced STS version, so I'm not afraid from him or the STS path. I am thankful that I have the chance not to have to be/deal with the STS side of the evolution in this harsh world.' Huh

Though, as far as I know, the Higher Self is beyond polarity, yes, ultimately it probably is so. Good point!
(I am 'Part of that power which still / Produceth good, whilst ever scheming ill.' quoth Hidden Hand Mephisto and waved. :p)

(09-20-2011, 06:04 PM)knaumov Wrote: [ -> ]the Wanderers and the specials incarnations. They are a couple of millions, but that's nothing compared to the billions.

Wanderers perhaps but if many of the newborn after 1981 are 4D-activated then the latter may take up a quite significant amount of the 40 per cent.
(09-20-2011, 07:23 PM)ƒ❤losopher Wrote: [ -> ]Though, as far as I know, the Higher Self is beyond polarity, yes, ultimately it probably is so. Good point!

The part of the Higher Self, which provides the "higher self" service and acts like one is the top STS stage in mid 6th density. There's no doubt that this act is a service of an STS nature Smile

LOO 70.8 Wrote:Questioner: What I am trying to understand here is more about the Higher Self and its relationship with the mind/body/spirit complex. Does the Higher Self have a sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex that is a separate unit from the mind/body/spirit complex that is, in this case, displaced to negative time/space?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The Higher Self is the entity of mid-sixth-density which, turning back, offers this service to its self.

The way I understand it is that the acting Higher Self is the culmination of the STS path of evolution. The Higher Self portion which is beyond that point is very likely not to be providing such a services to itself. That also applies to the matching higher self portion in the STO evolution path.

If you think about it, why would any other portion of the Higher Self will be providing services to itself, when there's this mid-sixth density STS portion which is there to be handling exactly this. Just why would the other portions bother with this self services when there could be so much work in services to others, and also the STS HS is quite capable and evolved to handle himself with ease Wink

(09-20-2011, 07:23 PM)ƒ❤losopher Wrote: [ -> ]Wanderers perhaps but if many of the newborn after 1981 are 4D-activated then the latter may take up a quite significant amount of the 40 per cent.

While I do know and meet Wanderers, I don't know of a single being which is 4D/dual body activated. My son was born in Dec 2010 and I thought that since he is such a late stage incarnation, he would be with dual bodies activated, but no. He is miraculous and extremely positive and charging being, but he only has the yellow body in activation for now. I've asked a close psychic friend of mine for this dual body activation thing and she also told me that she hasn't met any dual activated kids yet. She said that she knows that such exist, but are extremely rare.
Funny. After I got the response from Inelia on the timelines questions, i've posted a confirmation request on the harvest perception, as stated in post #18 here.

The post is now approved and visible as a comment on the article without any response to it. Although i've asked "Is this how the harvest process works?" I guess she accepts the statement with no need to correct it BigSmile.
who says STS gets to decide for 3Ders? that choice is not made by them, they will simply go to another 3D planet or something.
(09-20-2011, 11:25 AM)knaumov Wrote: [ -> ]I now also realize that the Higher Self is my extremely advanced STS version,

there is no such thing as 'sts' at mid 6th density. refer to the material for subjects relating to 'higher self'. even himmler's higher self when he was incarnated here, was told to be positive in mid 6th.
(09-21-2011, 06:18 AM)knaumov Wrote: [ -> ]The way I understand it is that the acting Higher Self is the culmination of the STS path of evolution. The Higher Self portion which is beyond that point is very likely not to be providing such a services to itself. That also applies to the matching higher self portion in the STO evolution path.

If you think about it, why would any other portion of the Higher Self will be providing services to itself, when there's this mid-sixth density STS portion which is there to be handling exactly this. Just why would the other portions bother with this self services when there could be so much work in services to others, and also the STS HS is quite capable and evolved to handle himself with ease Wink

That's a very interesting perspective. Never thought about it in that way. Explains at least why I have a liking for STS-characters like Mephisto Smile
(09-21-2011, 05:48 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]who says STS gets to decide for 3Ders? that choice is not made by them, they will simply go to another 3D planet or something.

Well, Inelia does. 'An agreement was struck roughly a year ago, about what happens with those who did not wake up enough to make a choice... The population was informed, and if an individual decides to ignore that information, it means they do not want to know. It means someone else can make a decision for them'

One could interpret it that those souls who have not decided are still in the phase where they do not actively plan their incarnations. Furthermore there are probably lots of karmic relations between STS-entities and non-harvested souls that make their mutual involvement again necessary at the new 3D-place.
(09-21-2011, 06:18 AM)knaumov Wrote: [ -> ]he only has the yellow body in activation for now.

According to Q'uo'...there are no entities now being born into your Earth world that are equipped only with third-density wiring' (thanks abridgetoofar!)

Who says that the green-body has to be in activation?
Also from abridgetoofar's thread:

Q'uo in 2007 Wrote:...[T]hese entities [Indigos] are natives of this planet, having just graduated from third-density Earth.

That clearly states that harvest has been going on for longer.

Of course, this raises the question what Inelia's 'split of worlds' then could signify.
The accomplishment of harvest? A quantum leap towards full green-ray spectrum?

Maybe it is just a placebo-phenomenon but recently it is for me significantly easier to feal bliss. For the first time since I am aware of it I can circle the full microcosmic orbit (energy up the spine through tongue pressed to palate down in the belly energy reservoir or sexual organs. My front part was always too blocked too feel the energy moving down until recently. So, subjectively something has changed that makes cleansing easier which coincides with Inelia's 'split of world' event.
Pages: 1 2